Amazon Deal of the Day - 89% Off on Women’s Swiss Legend Watches

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Swiss Legend Women’s Neptune Ceramic and Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Watches for $99.99
LGF • Views: 19,482

Sporty with a touch of elegance, Swiss Legend women’s Neptune Collection watches combine sporty silicone bands with shimmering mother-of-pearl dials. Choose from traditional stainless steel, gold-tone or rose-tone stainless steel, in white or black mother-of-pearl dials. Plus, get Free Super Saver Shipping. Discount offer applies only to items shipped from and sold by Amazon. Offer good while supplies last. Return to the Gold Box page.

Amazon is taking a whopping 89% off on these Women’s Swiss Legend Watches today. There are 5 different designs to choose from at the link.

1 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:10:53am

What time is it?

2 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:11:22am

I can sell you a Rollex real cheap…

3 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:16:51am
4 Dark_Falcon  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:19:40am

Nice stuff, but not useful to me. My mom already has a Rolex.

5 b_sharp  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:22:52am

They won’t ship to Canada.

6 lawhawk  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:24:08am

re: #3 FemNaziBitch

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

One of the primary reasons that the sequester was put off was because it was seen as a drag on the economy by cutting too much government spending too fast (yeah, I know 10% across the board hits lots of programs that both D & R want or need), but no one really wants to see those cuts take hold because both D & R want ‘em (and their constituents want or need them).

In the abstract it’s great to want to say cut 10% of the NOAA budget, but 10% means the difference between potentially launching a new weather satellite that could save 100 or 1000x the cost of the launch over its life in projecting storm paths and providing critical data to climatologists and meteorologists. That’s just one slice of the budget puzzle, but you can go down the line.

And taken together with whatever tax hikes are agreed upon (both in the fiscal cliff deal and going forward), you would have a US version of austerity that the political class realizes would be a bitter pill to swallow, even as the GOP is talking fiscal responsibility.

They want “fiscal responsibility” without any actual responsibility. It’s empty plaudits that win over voters, even if they remain the party of obstruction to do so.

7 engineer cat  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:26:22am

If our health care costs were in line with costs in other countries, we would be looking at budget surpluses, not deficits.

people on the tee vee machine should train themselves to say this whenever republicans say “our problem is that we spend too much”

answer:

“If our health care costs were in line with costs in other countries, we would be looking at budget surpluses, not deficits”

tip of the hat to alinuxguru

8 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:27:19am

re: #6 lawhawk

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

Thanks. I have a hard time following Congressional Spending and Budgeting. IT seems the goal posts get moved so often and the semantics involved are circular (If you know what I mean).

I tend to dismiss it all as a big smoke-screen.

9 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:28:11am

re: #7 engineer cat

answer:

tip of the hat to alinuxguru

BUT THAT WOULD MEAN DEATH PANELS AND FORCED ABORTIONS!!!!!!!

////Prentend it’s in purple Comic Sans.

10 engineer cat  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:29:00am

sequestering, monkeys - bad combination

11 Eventual Carrion  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:30:56am

re: #10 engineer cat

sequestering, monkeys - bad combination

Or a new Shakespeare play.

12 Gus  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:31:12am

Conservatives thinking about: Hitler; Stalin; Twitter Gulag; Twitter Gulag Defense Network…

13 Killgore Trout  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:31:16am

re: #3 FemNaziBitch

does this make sense?

I suppose it’s possible but it is a press release from Center for American Progress. It’s really easy to fudge economic data for public consumption since most people don’t understand economics and reporters will mostly just repeat claims. I’d take it with a grain of salt.

14 Gus  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:31:23am

I think they’re still playing war.

15 Dark_Falcon  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:32:01am

re: #6 lawhawk

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

Congress never wants to take actual responsibility, because actually taking responsibility and making hard choices in politics is often rewarded by the responsible officeholder getting pitched out on his or her ear. Hard budget choices = People getting hurt by some of those choices = angry voters = primary challenge or higher quality general election challenger.

16 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:37:27am

Three India Rape Suspects Will Plead Not Guilty; Their Lawyer Says ‘Respected Ladies’ Don’t Get Raped

“Until today I have not seen a single incident or example of rape with a respected lady,” Sharma said in an interview at a cafe outside the Supreme Court in India’s capital. “Even an underworld don would not like to touch a girl with respect.”

Jitendar Chattar (leader of a Khap Panchayat): “To my understanding, consumption of fast food contributes to such incidents. Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.”

17 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:37:30am

re: #1 FemNaziBitch

What time is it?

time to buy a watch!!

18 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:38:35am

re: #17 sattv4u2

time to buy a watch!!

Naw, I’d just be looking at it all the time because my short-term memory is on the fritz. Better not to know.

19 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:39:15am

damn my luck. I just bought Mrs. Satty a watch after Christmas on a huge sale at one of our local jewelers

Even though I got a GREAT deal it’s not as good as this one. I just may have to get her one of these and put it away for another occasion

20 engineer cat  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:39:27am

re: #6 lawhawk

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

i’ll go out on a limb here and take the position that despite the fact that there is sure to be a considerable amount of “waste, fraud, and abuse” in the federal budget, in general WE ARE NOT SPENDING TOO MUCH

most of the money coming out of the federal budget goes to health care, the national pension plan, defense spending, and building useful things. most of the money goes directly to americans, who spend it in america, where it stimulates the american economy every time a dollar changes hands between american buyers and sellers buying and selling american things

FEDERAL SPENDING STIMULATES THE ECONOMY

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:40:15am
22 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:41:21am

re: #13 Killgore Trout

maff iz hardd

23 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:42:05am

re: #21 Sol Berdinowitz

Legitimate rape, anyone?

I think the most difficult part of this for me is that this archaic thinking is being spouted by the lawyer. I could understand if it were coming from a village person, uneducated and still steeped in tribal/cultural mysticism.

The attorney should know better.

24 dragonfire1981  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:42:24am

re: #21 Sol Berdinowitz

Legitimate rape, anyone?

And in related news, Todd Akin has announced he plans to seek Indian Citizenship as soon as possible.

25 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:42:26am

re: #21 Sol Berdinowitz

Legitimate rape, anyone?

It’s okay

Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.

They had Chinese take out!!!

The Twinkie Pot Sticker Defense

26 dragonfire1981  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:04am

re: #25 sattv4u2

It’s okay

Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.

They had Chinese take out!!!

The Twinkie Pot Sticker Defense

If the chowmein does hit, then you must acquit!

27 Killgore Trout  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:14am

re: #3 FemNaziBitch

does this make sense?

If you’re willing to pile through the CBO report
Does the Legislation Increase or Decrease Federal Budget Deficits?

That depends on what you compare the legislation with:

It’s a little complicated but it’s a matter of perspective. See the headings for “Relative to what would have occurred under the laws previously in effect, this legislation will increase budget deficits in coming years. ” vs “Relative to what would have occurred if most tax and spending policies that were in effect in 2012 were continued, this legislation will reduce budget deficits in coming years. “

28 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:39am

re: #23 FemNaziBitch

The attorney should know better.

A troglodyte is a troglodyte, regardless of their profession

29 dragonfire1981  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:55am

re: #23 FemNaziBitch

The attorney should know better.

I think the “women are second class people” mentally permeates a great many levels of Indian culture, much as it does in Saudi Arabia. The Indians just aren’t quite as blatant about publicizing it.

30 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:44:29am

re: #23 FemNaziBitch

The attorney should know better.

Lawyers and lawmakers do not arise in a social/cultural vacuum.

31 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:46:32am

re: #19 sattv4u2

Only really a deal for you if you planned on buying her another watch.

32 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:48:10am

re: #31 Feline Fearless Leader

Only really a deal for you if you planned on buying her another watch.

Wasn’t planning on it,, BUT,,,, Christmas, her birthday, our anniversary, Valentines Day do seem to crop up on a yearly basis!

33 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:49:27am

re: #32 sattv4u2

Do you plan to turn her into the Imelda Marcos of timepieces?

34 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:50:33am

re: #5 b_sharp

They won’t ship to Canada.

I will (for a nominal service/ handling charge!!)

35 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:52:00am

Yes, silly to think that a person smart enough to be an attorney would have a basic understanding and respect for science. That must be necessary to understand such things as rape.

The male emotional need (in general, not all individual males) for recognition and status seems to permeate even the most grounded of brains. One can always feel superior to women I guess.

*spit*

36 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:52:47am

re: #33 Sol Berdinowitz

Do you plan to turn her into the Imelda Marcos of timepieces?

After 23 + years of marriage and 4 years prior to that of dating, trying to get something “different” than what she already has/ I’ve already given her throughout all those occasions is nigh impossible

37 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:54:32am

re: #36 sattv4u2

Yes, 27 years of “her own way” might get tiresome after a while…

38 Dark_Falcon  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:55:34am

re: #16 FemNaziBitch

Summary: If she wasn’t a slut, nothing would have happened to her and anyway its all China’s fault!

/spits

39 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:56:51am

re: #37 Feline Fearless Leader

Yes, 27 years of “her own way” might get tiresome after a while…

As of now, she hasn’t tired of it

Speaking with my father, after being with my mother for 65+ years she hadn’t either!!

40 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:57:46am

re: #36 sattv4u2

you could give her money …

41 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:59:01am

re: #40 FemNaziBitch

you could give her money …

Started doing that (mostly in the form of gift cards to her favorite retailers) years ago. I was promptly told that those weren’t “personal”

42 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:59:16am

re: #40 FemNaziBitch

you could give her money …

But she already has all of his money. Defined in the rules that way.

43 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:00:10am

re: #41 sattv4u2

Stared doing that (mostly in the form of gift cards to her favorite retailers) years ago. I was promptly told that those weren’t “personal”

Ok, you could give yourself a fishing-trip and leave her alone for a week or two. I always appreciate that.

44 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:00:20am

re: #42 Feline Fearless Leader

But she already has all of his money. Defined in the rules that way.

In the small print after “I DO” it stated (hand over my entire paycheck to you)

45 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:01:20am

re: #44 sattv4u2

In the small print after “I DO” it stated (hand over my entire paycheck to you)

When we returned from signing our first mortgage, my husband said something about “his house”. I told him it was my house, he got the garage.

He’s been ok with it ever since.

46 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:01:34am

re: #43 FemNaziBitch

heh
Last time I did that when I got back it took me days to get all my clothes picked up from the driveway

47 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:02:19am

re: #46 sattv4u2

heh

That was when you learned the fine art of the compromise, right?

48 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:02:42am

re: #46 sattv4u2

heh

really? I thoroughly enjoy the solitude.

49 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:02:49am

re: #45 FemNaziBitch

He’s been ok with it ever since.

I would KILL to have “the garage”

We have a two car garage. We have three cars (here in Atlanta) . Two are in the driveway Guess whose car is in the garage!?!?!

50 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:03:31am

re: #49 sattv4u2

I would KILL to have “the garage”

Easier than listening to her complain … .

51 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:04:32am

re: #47 Feline Fearless Leader

That was when you learned the fine art of the compromise, right?

I learned that on my wedding night

My father gave me advice during the reception
His words were “Son, everything is great now, but trust me. You will have arguments with your wife down the road. Be a man. ALWAYS get the last word in,,, ‘yes honey,, whatever you say dear’”

52 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:04:44am

re: #48 FemNaziBitch

really? I thoroughly enjoy the solitude.

Really solitude, or just you and the Feline Overlords?

53 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:05:07am

re: #48 FemNaziBitch

really? I thoroughly enjoy the solitude.

Oh, she does too

I think it’s that she doesn’t enjoy MY solitude!!!

54 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:10:53am

re: #51 sattv4u2

I learned that on my wedding night

My father gave me advice during the reception

“Yes, you are right”
“Again”
“As usual”

is a much better answer.

55 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:11:11am

re: #52 Feline Fearless Leader

Really solitude, or just you and the Feline Overlords?

And the dogs.

56 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:11:53am

re: #53 sattv4u2

Oh, she does too

I think it’s that she doesn’t enjoy MY solitude!!!

Ok, tell her to go away somewhere and leave a honey do list.

Actually complete the honey do list while she is gone. Make sure the house is clean when she comes home —dishes and all.

LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds

Bush 41, 43 Have No Plans to Endorse Donald Trump For the first time since his own presidency, George H.W. Bush is planning to stay silent in the race for the Oval Office — and the younger former president Bush plans to stay silent as well... ...Bush 41, who ...
Great White Snark
2 hours ago
Likes: 0
What if the People Don’t Want Autonomous Cars? Lots of unknowns here. Autonomous means driver optional or no driver ever? Who is responsible in the event of an accident? Illegal lane change? Speeding due to some glitch? Affordable or not so much? Sure, some people may say ...
Great White Snark
Likes: 0
A Doctor Says a Hospital Is Silencing Her Over Abortions But one week after that, Horvath-Cosper says, she was called to a meeting with top officials at MedStar Washington Hospital Center in the District of Columbia. They said it was a security matter. "I was told that that the ...
Likes: 0
Russian Hackers Have 270 Million Email Logins, Including Gmail and Yahoo Accounts It may be a good time to update your email password. A report from Reuters suggests that over 270 million hacked email credentials—including those from Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo—are circulating among Russian digital crime rings. Reuters reports that an ...
Likes: 0
Judge: Plan for Restoring Northwest Salmon Runs Not Enough This is an area where environmentalists clash - hydro electric power is one of the essentials to ending dependencies on carbon based fuels. The real problem is warm water; because warm water fish die offs will continue no matter ...
Likes: 0
Turkish Leadership Split Spoils the Party It boils down to one man - and his determined quest to change the constitution and enhance his position. Image copyright Reuters Image caption Mr Erdogan may have miscalculated if he saw Ahmet Davutoglu (R) as a pliant prime ...
Likes: 0
The Ironic Ways the Target Boycott Is Backfiring for Conservatives A street preacher protests in a Portland, Oregon Target wearing a "No Sodomy In Hell" shirt and announcing to customers that they will "see the Lake of Fire on Judgment Day." Since conservatives launched a boycott of Target last ...
The French Rat
Likes: 0
SENSUS Smart Guitar Performance The video shows the full expressive potential of SENSUS Smart Guitar, which allows guitar players to use infinite modulations and effects, switching between electro-acoustic and electronic sounds in real time and in a natural way. All sounds and modulations ...
Likes: 0
Racist Commenters Attack Malia Obama After News of Her Going to Harvard - AOL This weekend the White House announced that President and First Lady Obama's eldest daughter Malia had decided on Harvard University for undergrad. -President Obama's Black History Month Joke Kills At The White House However, they also announced that she ...
The French Rat
Likes: 0
So, Donald Trump’s Going to Get the Nomination.We're dead. We're fucking dead. We're deader than dead. No use reincarnating us, because who'd want to live in a US which is run by a tyrant?
The French Rat