TwitterFacebook

Amazon Deal of the Day - 89% Off on Women’s Swiss Legend Watches

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Swiss Legend Women’s Neptune Ceramic and Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Watches for $99.99
LGF • Views: 18,654

Sporty with a touch of elegance, Swiss Legend women’s Neptune Collection watches combine sporty silicone bands with shimmering mother-of-pearl dials. Choose from traditional stainless steel, gold-tone or rose-tone stainless steel, in white or black mother-of-pearl dials. Plus, get Free Super Saver Shipping. Discount offer applies only to items shipped from and sold by Amazon. Offer good while supplies last. Return to the Gold Box page.

Amazon is taking a whopping 89% off on these Women’s Swiss Legend Watches today. There are 5 different designs to choose from at the link.

1 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:10:53am

What time is it?

2 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:11:22am

I can sell you a Rollex real cheap…

3 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:16:51am
4 Dark_Falcon  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:19:40am

Nice stuff, but not useful to me. My mom already has a Rolex.

5 b_sharp  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:22:52am

They won’t ship to Canada.

6 lawhawk  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:24:08am

re: #3 FemNaziBitch

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

One of the primary reasons that the sequester was put off was because it was seen as a drag on the economy by cutting too much government spending too fast (yeah, I know 10% across the board hits lots of programs that both D & R want or need), but no one really wants to see those cuts take hold because both D & R want ‘em (and their constituents want or need them).

In the abstract it’s great to want to say cut 10% of the NOAA budget, but 10% means the difference between potentially launching a new weather satellite that could save 100 or 1000x the cost of the launch over its life in projecting storm paths and providing critical data to climatologists and meteorologists. That’s just one slice of the budget puzzle, but you can go down the line.

And taken together with whatever tax hikes are agreed upon (both in the fiscal cliff deal and going forward), you would have a US version of austerity that the political class realizes would be a bitter pill to swallow, even as the GOP is talking fiscal responsibility.

They want “fiscal responsibility” without any actual responsibility. It’s empty plaudits that win over voters, even if they remain the party of obstruction to do so.

7 engineer cat  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:26:22am

If our health care costs were in line with costs in other countries, we would be looking at budget surpluses, not deficits.

people on the tee vee machine should train themselves to say this whenever republicans say “our problem is that we spend too much”

answer:

“If our health care costs were in line with costs in other countries, we would be looking at budget surpluses, not deficits”

tip of the hat to alinuxguru

8 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:27:19am

re: #6 lawhawk

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

Thanks. I have a hard time following Congressional Spending and Budgeting. IT seems the goal posts get moved so often and the semantics involved are circular (If you know what I mean).

I tend to dismiss it all as a big smoke-screen.

9 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:28:11am

re: #7 engineer cat

answer:

tip of the hat to alinuxguru

BUT THAT WOULD MEAN DEATH PANELS AND FORCED ABORTIONS!!!!!!!

////Prentend it’s in purple Comic Sans.

10 engineer cat  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:29:00am

sequestering, monkeys - bad combination

11 Eventual Carrion  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:30:56am

re: #10 engineer cat

sequestering, monkeys - bad combination

Or a new Shakespeare play.

12 Gus  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:31:12am

Conservatives thinking about: Hitler; Stalin; Twitter Gulag; Twitter Gulag Defense Network…

13 Killgore Trout  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:31:16am

re: #3 FemNaziBitch

does this make sense?

I suppose it’s possible but it is a press release from Center for American Progress. It’s really easy to fudge economic data for public consumption since most people don’t understand economics and reporters will mostly just repeat claims. I’d take it with a grain of salt.

14 Gus  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:31:23am

I think they’re still playing war.

15 Dark_Falcon  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:32:01am

re: #6 lawhawk

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

Congress never wants to take actual responsibility, because actually taking responsibility and making hard choices in politics is often rewarded by the responsible officeholder getting pitched out on his or her ear. Hard budget choices = People getting hurt by some of those choices = angry voters = primary challenge or higher quality general election challenger.

16 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:37:27am

Three India Rape Suspects Will Plead Not Guilty; Their Lawyer Says ‘Respected Ladies’ Don’t Get Raped

“Until today I have not seen a single incident or example of rape with a respected lady,” Sharma said in an interview at a cafe outside the Supreme Court in India’s capital. “Even an underworld don would not like to touch a girl with respect.”

Jitendar Chattar (leader of a Khap Panchayat): “To my understanding, consumption of fast food contributes to such incidents. Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.”

17 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:37:30am

re: #1 FemNaziBitch

What time is it?

time to buy a watch!!

18 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:38:35am

re: #17 sattv4u2

time to buy a watch!!

Naw, I’d just be looking at it all the time because my short-term memory is on the fritz. Better not to know.

19 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:39:15am

damn my luck. I just bought Mrs. Satty a watch after Christmas on a huge sale at one of our local jewelers

Even though I got a GREAT deal it’s not as good as this one. I just may have to get her one of these and put it away for another occasion

20 engineer cat  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:39:27am

re: #6 lawhawk

It does, but only if Congress doesn’t monkey around with the sequester.

i’ll go out on a limb here and take the position that despite the fact that there is sure to be a considerable amount of “waste, fraud, and abuse” in the federal budget, in general WE ARE NOT SPENDING TOO MUCH

most of the money coming out of the federal budget goes to health care, the national pension plan, defense spending, and building useful things. most of the money goes directly to americans, who spend it in america, where it stimulates the american economy every time a dollar changes hands between american buyers and sellers buying and selling american things

FEDERAL SPENDING STIMULATES THE ECONOMY

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:40:15am
22 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:41:21am

re: #13 Killgore Trout

maff iz hardd

23 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:42:05am

re: #21 Sol Berdinowitz

Legitimate rape, anyone?

I think the most difficult part of this for me is that this archaic thinking is being spouted by the lawyer. I could understand if it were coming from a village person, uneducated and still steeped in tribal/cultural mysticism.

The attorney should know better.

24 dragonfire1981  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:42:24am

re: #21 Sol Berdinowitz

Legitimate rape, anyone?

And in related news, Todd Akin has announced he plans to seek Indian Citizenship as soon as possible.

25 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:42:26am

re: #21 Sol Berdinowitz

Legitimate rape, anyone?

It’s okay

Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.

They had Chinese take out!!!

The Twinkie Pot Sticker Defense

26 dragonfire1981  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:04am

re: #25 sattv4u2

It’s okay

Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.

They had Chinese take out!!!

The Twinkie Pot Sticker Defense

If the chowmein does hit, then you must acquit!

27 Killgore Trout  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:14am

re: #3 FemNaziBitch

does this make sense?

If you’re willing to pile through the CBO report
Does the Legislation Increase or Decrease Federal Budget Deficits?

That depends on what you compare the legislation with:

It’s a little complicated but it’s a matter of perspective. See the headings for “Relative to what would have occurred under the laws previously in effect, this legislation will increase budget deficits in coming years. ” vs “Relative to what would have occurred if most tax and spending policies that were in effect in 2012 were continued, this legislation will reduce budget deficits in coming years. “

28 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:39am

re: #23 FemNaziBitch

The attorney should know better.

A troglodyte is a troglodyte, regardless of their profession

29 dragonfire1981  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:43:55am

re: #23 FemNaziBitch

The attorney should know better.

I think the “women are second class people” mentally permeates a great many levels of Indian culture, much as it does in Saudi Arabia. The Indians just aren’t quite as blatant about publicizing it.

30 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:44:29am

re: #23 FemNaziBitch

The attorney should know better.

Lawyers and lawmakers do not arise in a social/cultural vacuum.

31 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:46:32am

re: #19 sattv4u2

Only really a deal for you if you planned on buying her another watch.

32 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:48:10am

re: #31 Feline Fearless Leader

Only really a deal for you if you planned on buying her another watch.

Wasn’t planning on it,, BUT,,,, Christmas, her birthday, our anniversary, Valentines Day do seem to crop up on a yearly basis!

33 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:49:27am

re: #32 sattv4u2

Do you plan to turn her into the Imelda Marcos of timepieces?

34 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:50:33am

re: #5 b_sharp

They won’t ship to Canada.

I will (for a nominal service/ handling charge!!)

35 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:52:00am

Yes, silly to think that a person smart enough to be an attorney would have a basic understanding and respect for science. That must be necessary to understand such things as rape.

The male emotional need (in general, not all individual males) for recognition and status seems to permeate even the most grounded of brains. One can always feel superior to women I guess.

*spit*

36 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:52:47am

re: #33 Sol Berdinowitz

Do you plan to turn her into the Imelda Marcos of timepieces?

After 23 + years of marriage and 4 years prior to that of dating, trying to get something “different” than what she already has/ I’ve already given her throughout all those occasions is nigh impossible

37 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:54:32am

re: #36 sattv4u2

Yes, 27 years of “her own way” might get tiresome after a while…

38 Dark_Falcon  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:55:34am

re: #16 FemNaziBitch

Summary: If she wasn’t a slut, nothing would have happened to her and anyway its all China’s fault!

/spits

39 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:56:51am

re: #37 Feline Fearless Leader

Yes, 27 years of “her own way” might get tiresome after a while…

As of now, she hasn’t tired of it

Speaking with my father, after being with my mother for 65+ years she hadn’t either!!

40 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:57:46am

re: #36 sattv4u2

you could give her money …

41 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:59:01am

re: #40 FemNaziBitch

you could give her money …

Started doing that (mostly in the form of gift cards to her favorite retailers) years ago. I was promptly told that those weren’t “personal”

42 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 10:59:16am

re: #40 FemNaziBitch

you could give her money …

But she already has all of his money. Defined in the rules that way.

43 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:00:10am

re: #41 sattv4u2

Stared doing that (mostly in the form of gift cards to her favorite retailers) years ago. I was promptly told that those weren’t “personal”

Ok, you could give yourself a fishing-trip and leave her alone for a week or two. I always appreciate that.

44 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:00:20am

re: #42 Feline Fearless Leader

But she already has all of his money. Defined in the rules that way.

In the small print after “I DO” it stated (hand over my entire paycheck to you)

45 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:01:20am

re: #44 sattv4u2

In the small print after “I DO” it stated (hand over my entire paycheck to you)

When we returned from signing our first mortgage, my husband said something about “his house”. I told him it was my house, he got the garage.

He’s been ok with it ever since.

46 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:01:34am

re: #43 FemNaziBitch

heh
Last time I did that when I got back it took me days to get all my clothes picked up from the driveway

47 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:02:19am

re: #46 sattv4u2

heh

That was when you learned the fine art of the compromise, right?

48 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:02:42am

re: #46 sattv4u2

heh

really? I thoroughly enjoy the solitude.

49 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:02:49am

re: #45 FemNaziBitch

He’s been ok with it ever since.

I would KILL to have “the garage”

We have a two car garage. We have three cars (here in Atlanta) . Two are in the driveway Guess whose car is in the garage!?!?!

50 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:03:31am

re: #49 sattv4u2

I would KILL to have “the garage”

Easier than listening to her complain … .

51 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:04:32am

re: #47 Feline Fearless Leader

That was when you learned the fine art of the compromise, right?

I learned that on my wedding night

My father gave me advice during the reception
His words were “Son, everything is great now, but trust me. You will have arguments with your wife down the road. Be a man. ALWAYS get the last word in,,, ‘yes honey,, whatever you say dear’”

52 Feline Fearless Leader  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:04:44am

re: #48 FemNaziBitch

really? I thoroughly enjoy the solitude.

Really solitude, or just you and the Feline Overlords?

53 sattv4u2  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:05:07am

re: #48 FemNaziBitch

really? I thoroughly enjoy the solitude.

Oh, she does too

I think it’s that she doesn’t enjoy MY solitude!!!

54 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:10:53am

re: #51 sattv4u2

I learned that on my wedding night

My father gave me advice during the reception

“Yes, you are right”
“Again”
“As usual”

is a much better answer.

55 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:11:11am

re: #52 Feline Fearless Leader

Really solitude, or just you and the Feline Overlords?

And the dogs.

56 FemNaziBitch  Wed, Jan 9, 2013 11:11:53am

re: #53 sattv4u2

Oh, she does too

I think it’s that she doesn’t enjoy MY solitude!!!

Ok, tell her to go away somewhere and leave a honey do list.

Actually complete the honey do list while she is gone. Make sure the house is clean when she comes home —dishes and all.

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
Take advantage of our yearly subscription, and save 50% off the normal subscription price! One-year ad-free subscriptions are just $59.95. Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing now and save!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2015-04-18 5:26 pm PDT

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
CuriousLurker
Declassified Report Shows Doubts About Value of N.S.A.’s Warrantless Spying
It doesn't appear that anyone has posted this yet and I think the declassified document might make interesting reading. For some reason I wasn't able to get the PDF to embed properly, so here's a direct link (it's fairly large-- ...

1 minute ago
Views: 25 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
More Than 1,400 Dead as Magnitude-7.8 Quake Rocks Nepal
A powerful earthquake -- the country's worst in 80 years -- rocked mountainous Nepal on Saturday, killing more than 1,400 people and leveling buildings and centuries-old temples. Dozens if not hundreds remained trapped under mounds of rubble. Hospitals in ...

Views: 71 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 2
TheTruthHurts
Israeli settlements profit from Palestinian children
Muhammad is one of hundreds of Palestinian children who has dropped out of school and started working for low wages in exploitive conditions to ensure some Israeli agricultural settlements prosper...

Views: 412 • Comments: 4
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Higgs Boson's Mate
Sleeping Bear Dunes shipwrecks spotted by helicopter patrol
LEELANAU COUNTY, MI -- A Northern Michigan Coast Guard helicopter crew on routine patrol captured some excellent images of the shipwrecks that dot the waters off Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The Traverse City-based crew posted six photos on ...

Views: 421 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 2 • Rating: 6
CriticalDragon1177
Skepchick - Ad Hominem Fallacy: A Lesson for Sea World ( Video )
Rebecca Watson takes on Sea World, and their attacks on John Hargrove. She takes them to task for attacking him, rather than even trying to refute his allegations, and in the process gives us a lesson in critical thinking. Read ...

Views: 682 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 37 • Rating: 3
lostlakehiker
Solar will soon be as cheap as coal
Better wafer fabrication techniques Inside a sprawling single-story office building in Bedford, Massachusetts, in a secret room known as the Growth Hall, the future of solar power is cooking at more than 2,500 °F. Behind closed doors and downturned blinds, ...

1 week ago
Views: 614 • Comments: 16
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 9
FemNaziBitch
IRS Should Crack Down on Private Equity’s Abusive Tax Alchemy
As Warren Buffett famously observed, "...while most Americans struggle to make ends meet, we mega-rich continue to get our extraordinary tax breaks." He was referring to the fact that capital gains earned by wealthy investors are taxed at a ...

1 week ago
Views: 409 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
philosophus invidius
Bioethicist Live-Tweets Her Son’s Sex-Ed Class
The tweets were simultaneously disturbing and hilarious. "We are going to roll this dice 8 times. Every time your number comes up, in pretend your condom failed and you get a paper baby." JESUS!!! — Alice Dreger (@AliceDreger) April ...

Views: 583 • Comments: 7
Tweets: 2 • Rating: 9
Great White Snark
Pope Francis Uses ‘Genocide’ for Killings of Armenians
Grateful Armenia This consternation over the use of the word 'genocide' occurs regularly. And Armenians are equally upset, when Turkey protests it. Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian rebuked Turkey. "We are in a situation in which Turkey speaks a ...

Views: 548 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 4
 Frank says:

If there's ever an obscene noise to be made on an instrument, it's gonna come out of a guitar! On a sax you can play sleaze, on a bass you can play balls. But on a guitar you can be truly obscene! Lets be realistic about this, the guitar can be the single most blasphemous device on earth! The guitar makes a stink noise. That's why I like it!!