TwitterFacebook

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Time to accessorize
Great Deals • Views: 20,173

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Today only, enjoy special savings on select gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and more to help you eliminate the competition. Various colors, styles, and setups make any serious gaming system complete.

This one-day offer is valid on January 11, 2013, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the amazon.com website.

1 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:51:12am

Shop at Amazon for all your electronics needs.

— Friedrich Engels

2 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:54:41am

I will get back to working on that light bulb thing once I finish beating Skyrim.

- T A Edison

3 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:56:17am

“Mr. Watson - Come here - I want to see you. I cannot get the game reset button to work!”

-Alexander Graham Bell

4 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:57:48am

You’re so screwed if you don’t use Amazon Prime. /Archimedes

5 The Ghost of a Flea  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:58:36am

Every man pwns the thing he loves.

Oscar Wilde, The Ballad of Reading Gaol

6 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:59:15am

The Amazon recommendations are like peering into your id. /Freud

7 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:09am

All I did was un-friend you on Facebook, and this is what I get?

Julius Caeser

8 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:43am

“I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.”

— Henry Kissinger.

9 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:02:14am

“That’s a fine asp you’ve got there.”
—Marc Antony

10 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:03:22am

re: #9 Decatur Deb

See, I misread the line so I thought Cleopatra died when she held a beast to her ass.

11 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:04:06am

A little slice of Turkey, just a spot of Greece. And Egypt while I am at it.

- B Mussolini

12 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:06:28am

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

13 iossarian  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:01am

Tennessee has two great generals: Country and Western.

— Robert E. Lee

14 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:32am

re: #3 Sol Berdinowitz

-Alexander Graham Bell

“Try blowing on the cartridge.”

-Mr. Watson

15 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:35am

Victory is mine!

- Osama Bin Laden

16 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:29am
17 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:30am

re: #12 Sol Berdinowitz

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

“Could you cache a small Czech?”
—Pavel Havlec

18 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:32am

Al, I know you don’t like those little heart-shaped candies, but this is going too far!

- Frank Gusenberg

19 wrenchwench  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:36am

“Don’t tase me, bro”

—Benjamin Franklin

20 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:10:20am

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:13:18am

“Two wrongs don’t make a Reich”

-Joseph Goebbels

22 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:14:24am

“Oppa Gangam Style!”

- Wolfgang Mozart

23 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:01am

I drank what!?!

- Socrates

24 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:03am

re: #20 Ghost of Tom Joad

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.”

- George W. Bush

25 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:05am

I know my career is going well because I’m being quoted incorrectly.

/variously attributed to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin

26 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:36am

“I have not yet begun to fight.
For your right.
To PARRRR-TAY!”

-Capt. John Paul Jones, aka J-Pwnd

27 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:18:59am

Females seek ennoblement of their fundamental right to pursue happiness inducing activities.
- Susan B Anthony

28 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:22:33am

*headdesk*

29 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:23:36am

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
Take advantage of our yearly subscription, and save 50% off the normal subscription price! One-year ad-free subscriptions are just $59.95. Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing now and save!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2015-02-13 1:58 pm PST

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Romantic Heretic
The Ideas Behind Tea Party ‘Conservatism’
Here's an interesting article on the roots of Tea Party 'conservatism'. It argues that they represent a far older conservatism, one from Europe where the 'individual' is assigned a place by God and nature and any attempts to change that ...

1 hour, 24 minutes ago
Views: 108 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 9 • Rating: 1
The Stars My Destination May Land at Paramount
This could be great, or could become an abomination. This film needs the right director. EXCLUSIVE: Paramount Pictures is talks to acquire the feature film rights for the classic sci-fi novel The Stars My Destination for producer Mary Parent. Written ...

Views: 95 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
ಠ_ಠ
Edward Snowden, Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras doing a Reddit AMA
Earlier today interested Redditors posed questions to Poitras and Greenwald in Los Angeles, while Snowden posted from Moscow. A rare opportunity for average people to directly communicate with the (in)famous leaker.See the entire discussion HERE Redditor masondog13 asks: What's the ...

Views: 516 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Rocky-in-Connecticut
Muslims Join Hands At Oslo’s Largest Synagogue
Wait a minute... watching Fox News and the Republican talking heads I learned that all Muslims are bad bad bad and in no way can Islam be interpreted as any sort of peaceful religion. news.yahoo.com OSLO (Reuters) - More than ...

Views: 773 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 7 • Rating: 5
BadExampleMan
Help Tel Aviv Roller Derby move forward!
For the last three years it's been my privilege to help coach a dedicated group of young women who have founded the first Women's Flat-Track Roller Derby league in Israel. They've learned, trained, fought, and worked unbelievably hard to bring ...

1 week ago
Views: 621 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
FemNaziBitch
link-#Domestic Violence, Mass Shootings, and Violent Crime
A recent study found that more than half of the 110 mass shootings in the United States between January 2009 and July 2014 included the murder of a current or former spouse, an intimate partner or a family member. ...

Views: 739 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Great White Snark
Federal Judge Rules Ban on Interstate Handgun Sales Unconstitutional
Added bold is all mine. this was an awkward way to go about gun control anyway. It clearly impacts the law abiding far more than felons, and is by that definition inefficient and intrusive at best. Gonna have to do ...

2 weeks, 2 days ago
Views: 1,325 • Comments: 3
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Lumberhead
No Escape From History
It has been enlightening to watch this entire spectacle play out over the past week. It has indeed. Remarkably, comments that acknowledge verifiable history are treated as controversial. Meanwhile the complete denial of this history, both recent and long ...

2 weeks, 3 days ago
Views: 1,230 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 5
 Frank says:

I'm not black, but there's a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white.