TwitterFacebook

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Time to accessorize
Great Deals • Views: 20,113

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Today only, enjoy special savings on select gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and more to help you eliminate the competition. Various colors, styles, and setups make any serious gaming system complete.

This one-day offer is valid on January 11, 2013, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the amazon.com website.

1 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:51:12am

Shop at Amazon for all your electronics needs.

— Friedrich Engels

2 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:54:41am

I will get back to working on that light bulb thing once I finish beating Skyrim.

- T A Edison

3 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:56:17am

“Mr. Watson - Come here - I want to see you. I cannot get the game reset button to work!”

-Alexander Graham Bell

4 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:57:48am

You’re so screwed if you don’t use Amazon Prime. /Archimedes

5 The Ghost of a Flea  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:58:36am

Every man pwns the thing he loves.

Oscar Wilde, The Ballad of Reading Gaol

6 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:59:15am

The Amazon recommendations are like peering into your id. /Freud

7 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:09am

All I did was un-friend you on Facebook, and this is what I get?

Julius Caeser

8 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:43am

“I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.”

— Henry Kissinger.

9 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:02:14am

“That’s a fine asp you’ve got there.”
—Marc Antony

10 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:03:22am

re: #9 Decatur Deb

See, I misread the line so I thought Cleopatra died when she held a beast to her ass.

11 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:04:06am

A little slice of Turkey, just a spot of Greece. And Egypt while I am at it.

- B Mussolini

12 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:06:28am

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

13 iossarian  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:01am

Tennessee has two great generals: Country and Western.

— Robert E. Lee

14 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:32am

re: #3 Sol Berdinowitz

-Alexander Graham Bell

“Try blowing on the cartridge.”

-Mr. Watson

15 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:35am

Victory is mine!

- Osama Bin Laden

16 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:29am
17 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:30am

re: #12 Sol Berdinowitz

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

“Could you cache a small Czech?”
—Pavel Havlec

18 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:32am

Al, I know you don’t like those little heart-shaped candies, but this is going too far!

- Frank Gusenberg

19 wrenchwench  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:36am

“Don’t tase me, bro”

—Benjamin Franklin

20 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:10:20am

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:13:18am

“Two wrongs don’t make a Reich”

-Joseph Goebbels

22 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:14:24am

“Oppa Gangam Style!”

- Wolfgang Mozart

23 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:01am

I drank what!?!

- Socrates

24 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:03am

re: #20 Ghost of Tom Joad

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.”

- George W. Bush

25 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:05am

I know my career is going well because I’m being quoted incorrectly.

/variously attributed to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin

26 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:36am

“I have not yet begun to fight.
For your right.
To PARRRR-TAY!”

-Capt. John Paul Jones, aka J-Pwnd

27 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:18:59am

Females seek ennoblement of their fundamental right to pursue happiness inducing activities.
- Susan B Anthony

28 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:22:33am

*headdesk*

29 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:23:36am

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
For about 33 cents a day (per month) or 22 cents a day (per year), our subscription option turns off all advertisements at LGF!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2014-03-07 2:19 pm PST

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Randall Gross
The 9/11 Truth Movement: The Top Conspiracy Theory, a Decade Later - CSI
The conspiracy theories started flying just days after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, DC. Over the decade since, several technically elaborate claims have been refined by the "9/11 Truth" movement. Do these intricate ...

Views: 165 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 28 • Rating: 0
FemNaziBitch
10 Reasons Feminism Might Not Be for You
This post originally appeared on the blog The Outlier Collective. But since that blog is now defunct, and since people have been asking for this post, I'm republishing it here.I'm typically a huge proponent of the idea that feminism ...

Views: 126 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
theliel
AEI Decides to Weigh in on #GamersGate
So Polygon showcases the AEI's anti-femminist response to #gamergate talking about how games are for dudes and dudes need that space to continue being dudes and bitches should get back in that kitchen where they belong. Link is to Polygon ...

Views: 106 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
CriticalDragon1177
Alternet - Nicholas Wade’s Flawed Book Rewrites the History of Scientific Racism
Jon Phillips takes on Nicholas Wade's claims, and proves once again that so called "scientific" racism is little more than a pseudoscience. This was originally posted in September 2014 edition of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report, ( ...

Views: 215 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Lumberhead
Angry Letters to the One Member of Congress Who Voted Against the War on Terror - the Atlantic
My first attempt at a page - so here we go: The article is a little long but well worth while. I found it to be nicely balanced with interesting excerpts from supporters as well as detractors. Barbara Lee was ...

Views: 334 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 5
The War TARDIS
Doctor Who “Listen” Open Thread
I'm back. Last week, I couldn't do this thread, as something more important was going on. One of my best friends, a sweet, and very devout Christian, is going to the UK to help a Christian Group in Oxford, and ...

Views: 302 • Comments: 42
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Rightwingconspirator
Are Higher Frame Rates Really a Better Moving Image in Cinema?
As a guy who scratches the surface of this medium with humble indy efforts and some industrial video experience I have to watch carefully. If I commit to the wrong camera or format, it can hurt financially. Once I had ...

Views: 499 • Comments: 7
Tweets: 25 • Rating: 6
Slap
For guitar fans…
I suppose one needs to be a guitar freak of a certain age to recognize both of these guys. Gabrels' work might be familiar to fans of Bowie/Tin Machine. Nelson's work? I believe him to be one of the most ...

Views: 341 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
GlutenFreeJesus
Check your gmail accounts!
Here's the link to the tool. One of mine was on that list, so I changed the password. Good luck! isleaked.com

1 week ago
Views: 558 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 7
I Stand With Big Sodomy!
French speaking tourists wanted for luring, kicking squirrel into Grand Canyon
Needless to say the little guy didn't make it. The tourists are described as two French-speaking men, wearing only cowboy hats and boxer shorts. Story

1 week ago
Views: 678 • Comments: 6
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 5
 Frank says:

Whereever you're going, don't walk there first. If you do, people will think you know where you're going.