Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Time to accessorize

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Today only, enjoy special savings on select gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and more to help you eliminate the competition. Various colors, styles, and setups make any serious gaming system complete.

This one-day offer is valid on January 11, 2013, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the amazon.com website.

1 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:51:12am

Shop at Amazon for all your electronics needs.

— Friedrich Engels

2 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:54:41am

I will get back to working on that light bulb thing once I finish beating Skyrim.

- T A Edison

3 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:56:17am

“Mr. Watson - Come here - I want to see you. I cannot get the game reset button to work!”

-Alexander Graham Bell

4 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:57:48am

You’re so screwed if you don’t use Amazon Prime. /Archimedes

5 The Ghost of a Flea  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:58:36am

Every man pwns the thing he loves.

Oscar Wilde, The Ballad of Reading Gaol

6 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:59:15am

The Amazon recommendations are like peering into your id. /Freud

7 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:09am

All I did was un-friend you on Facebook, and this is what I get?

Julius Caeser

8 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:43am

“I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.”

— Henry Kissinger.

9 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:02:14am

“That’s a fine asp you’ve got there.”
—Marc Antony

10 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:03:22am

re: #9 Decatur Deb

See, I misread the line so I thought Cleopatra died when she held a beast to her ass.

11 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:04:06am

A little slice of Turkey, just a spot of Greece. And Egypt while I am at it.

- B Mussolini

12 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:06:28am

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

13 iossarian  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:01am

Tennessee has two great generals: Country and Western.

— Robert E. Lee

14 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:32am

re: #3 Sol Berdinowitz

-Alexander Graham Bell

“Try blowing on the cartridge.”

-Mr. Watson

15 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:35am

Victory is mine!

- Osama Bin Laden

16 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:29am
17 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:30am

re: #12 Sol Berdinowitz

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

“Could you cache a small Czech?”
—Pavel Havlec

18 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:32am

Al, I know you don’t like those little heart-shaped candies, but this is going too far!

- Frank Gusenberg

19 wrenchwench  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:36am

“Don’t tase me, bro”

—Benjamin Franklin

20 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:10:20am

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:13:18am

“Two wrongs don’t make a Reich”

-Joseph Goebbels

22 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:14:24am

“Oppa Gangam Style!”

- Wolfgang Mozart

23 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:01am

I drank what!?!

- Socrates

24 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:03am

re: #20 Ghost of Tom Joad

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.”

- George W. Bush

25 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:05am

I know my career is going well because I’m being quoted incorrectly.

/variously attributed to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin

26 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:36am

“I have not yet begun to fight.
For your right.
To PARRRR-TAY!”

-Capt. John Paul Jones, aka J-Pwnd

27 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:18:59am

Females seek ennoblement of their fundamental right to pursue happiness inducing activities.
- Susan B Anthony

28 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:22:33am

*headdesk*

29 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:23:36am

LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds

Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Rolling Stones, the Who, and Roger Waters Announce Concert in October. ob Dylan, the Rolling Stones, Neil Young, Paul McCartney, the Who, and Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters will perform on the same billing for the first time ever in October, according to The LA Times. Who is responsible for bringing ...
4 hours, 1 minute ago
Likes: 0
Congressmen Think FCC’s Set-Top Box Plan Is Just Like “Popcorn Time” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and ranking Democrat John Conyers (D-Mich.) described their concerns in a letter to FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler Thursday, as noted by Politico. The letter echoes arguments made by cable lobbyists and some ...
Likes: 0
NRA Fired Up Over Military Gun Ban, Too Darn Bad IMHO As if the Pentagon or Joint Chiefs should not be the experts to review this? I don't recall any clamor from the military leadership or those serving over this. The gun accident rate among trained supervised professionals is pretty ...
Great White Snark
Likes: 0
Why the NRA Hates Smart GunsJon Stokes isn't a 'gun guy' but he understand this issue. He skillfully uses the "Assault Weapons" Ban Bill and Hillary Clinton supported in 1994 to make his case in the middle of the article, but I'm going to excerpt ...
Dark_Falcon
Likes: 0
Daniel J. Berrigan, Defiant Priest Who Preached Pacifism, Dies at 94When I was younger I wasn't quite a full metal wingnut but I was close when it came to matters military; and during those days Father Berrigan was in the opposing camp. However even then I recognized that he was ...
2 days ago
Likes: 0
Marcus Miller - Metropole Orkest - Edison Jazz/World Awards 2013 Eindhoven 2013 - Optreden van Marcus Miller en het Metropole Orkest tijdens de uitreiking van de Edison Jazz/World Awards 2013 in het Muziekcentrum Frits Philips. Het orkest staat onder leiding van Daniel Jamieson. Eindhoven 2013 - Performance of Marcus ...
Likes: 0
Pop Goes the Digital Media Bubble Warning: this leads into the latest Mother Jones begathon, however there are salient facts regarding the state of journalism and digital advertising today before you get there. Look at it this way: A reporter doing even modestly original work ...
Likes: 0
Nvidia GPU-Powered Autonomous Car Teaches Itself to See and Steer During the past nine months, an Nvidia engineering team built a self-driving car with one camera, one Drive-PX embedded computer and only 72 hours of training data. Nvidia published an academic preprint of the results of the DAVE2 project ...
Likes: 0
How to Set Up Your Newsroom to Find Breaking News on Social Media | To cover news through social media right it takes a team and some tools. He recommended a three-person team to cover the key platforms on which reports and footage emerge: one person looking for material on Twitter, one on ...
Likes: 0
Trump Praises Putin in Interview With Far-Right Conspiracy Theorist Trump on the Michael Savage show. Donald Trump has made no secret of his admiration for Russian president Vladimir Putin, and the feeling seems to be mutual . So Trump naturally brought the subject up again in an interview ...
Likes: 0