TwitterFacebook

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Time to accessorize
Great Deals • Views: 20,212

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Today only, enjoy special savings on select gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and more to help you eliminate the competition. Various colors, styles, and setups make any serious gaming system complete.

This one-day offer is valid on January 11, 2013, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the amazon.com website.

1 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:51:12am

Shop at Amazon for all your electronics needs.

— Friedrich Engels

2 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:54:41am

I will get back to working on that light bulb thing once I finish beating Skyrim.

- T A Edison

3 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:56:17am

“Mr. Watson - Come here - I want to see you. I cannot get the game reset button to work!”

-Alexander Graham Bell

4 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:57:48am

You’re so screwed if you don’t use Amazon Prime. /Archimedes

5 The Ghost of a Flea  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:58:36am

Every man pwns the thing he loves.

Oscar Wilde, The Ballad of Reading Gaol

6 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:59:15am

The Amazon recommendations are like peering into your id. /Freud

7 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:09am

All I did was un-friend you on Facebook, and this is what I get?

Julius Caeser

8 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:43am

“I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.”

— Henry Kissinger.

9 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:02:14am

“That’s a fine asp you’ve got there.”
—Marc Antony

10 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:03:22am

re: #9 Decatur Deb

See, I misread the line so I thought Cleopatra died when she held a beast to her ass.

11 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:04:06am

A little slice of Turkey, just a spot of Greece. And Egypt while I am at it.

- B Mussolini

12 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:06:28am

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

13 iossarian  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:01am

Tennessee has two great generals: Country and Western.

— Robert E. Lee

14 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:32am

re: #3 Sol Berdinowitz

-Alexander Graham Bell

“Try blowing on the cartridge.”

-Mr. Watson

15 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:35am

Victory is mine!

- Osama Bin Laden

16 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:29am
17 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:30am

re: #12 Sol Berdinowitz

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

“Could you cache a small Czech?”
—Pavel Havlec

18 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:32am

Al, I know you don’t like those little heart-shaped candies, but this is going too far!

- Frank Gusenberg

19 wrenchwench  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:36am

“Don’t tase me, bro”

—Benjamin Franklin

20 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:10:20am

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:13:18am

“Two wrongs don’t make a Reich”

-Joseph Goebbels

22 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:14:24am

“Oppa Gangam Style!”

- Wolfgang Mozart

23 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:01am

I drank what!?!

- Socrates

24 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:03am

re: #20 Ghost of Tom Joad

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.”

- George W. Bush

25 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:05am

I know my career is going well because I’m being quoted incorrectly.

/variously attributed to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin

26 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:36am

“I have not yet begun to fight.
For your right.
To PARRRR-TAY!”

-Capt. John Paul Jones, aka J-Pwnd

27 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:18:59am

Females seek ennoblement of their fundamental right to pursue happiness inducing activities.
- Susan B Anthony

28 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:22:33am

*headdesk*

29 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:23:36am

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
Take advantage of our yearly subscription, and save 50% off the normal subscription price! One-year ad-free subscriptions are just $59.95. Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing now and save!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2015-04-18 5:26 pm PDT

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Nyet
A Short Documentary About Chechnya’s Ramzan Kadyrov: “The Family”.
Mikhail Khodorkovsky's Open Russia foundation has presented this mini-documentary about the role of Ramzan Kadyrov in modern Chechnya - and in Putin's Russia. I may have aesthetic and other minor differences with the makers of the film, but I agree ...

Views: 162 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
Paul Mccartney & Dave Grohl ‘I Saw Her Standing There’ @ 02 London 2015
PAUL MCCARTNEY & DAVE GROHL 'I SAW HER STANDING THERE' @ 02 LONDON 2015

Views: 135 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
FemNaziBitch
The US Military’s Sexual-Assault Problem Is So Bad the UN Is Getting Involved
The US military has a problem with sexual violence. That's the conclusion of the Universal Periodic Review Panel, a UN panel that aims to address the human rights records of the 193 UN member states. This is the second ...

Views: 271 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
#FergusonFireside
IDignity - Restoring Dignity and Hope by Providing Identification
IDignity is the organization my Brother works for & my Mother volunteers for. It is a model organization, and hoping to expand. Without an ID, you do not exist. idignity.orgfacebook.com IDignity was created to help the disadvantaged in Central Florida ...

Views: 330 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 3 • Rating: 3
Cheechako
Meyer: Make the School Year a Full Year
OPINION Meyer: Make the school year a full year By Jeremy Meyer The Denver Post POSTED: 05/22/2015 12:28:06 PM MDT8 COMMENTS| UPDATED: ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO Colorado's attendance law requires districts to provide at least 1,056 hours of instructional ...

Views: 307 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Great White Snark
Elizabeth Warren Rouses California Democrats: ‘America Is Ready to Stand With Us’
I emboldened (bolded ?) that last line as it most agrees with why I have a hard time settling for a candidate I don't like because they appear less harmful than the other. For some this is really a primary ...

Views: 348 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
jhncsy
How America’s First Female Detective Helped Foil An Assassination Plot
If reading The Bourne Identity and watching Burn Notice has taught me anything, it's that spies need to blend in. Kate Warne was a master at this: The novelty of a female detective in those days meant Warne was able ...

Views: 598 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 19 • Rating: 4
CriticalDragon1177
The Independent - New health minister opposed to abortion urged to reconsider stance
The United States isn't the only western nation where some people want to restrict access to abortion. It sounds like certain British politicians would want to limit when, where, and how a women can get one, assuming they wouldn't like ...

Views: 767 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 6 • Rating: 2
Uraniabce
Omar Khadr walks free on bail after 13 years in custody
After 13 years of incarceration, after torture and abuse, after being abandoned by his own government, Omar Khadr is finally freed. "Mr. Khadr you're free to go," Alberta judge says in denying Ottawa its emergency motion. Ottawa condemns the release ...

2 weeks, 4 days ago
Views: 1,147 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 32 • Rating: 4
 Frank says:

Life is like high school with money.