Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Time to accessorize

Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 35% Off Select Gaming Accessories

Today only, enjoy special savings on select gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and more to help you eliminate the competition. Various colors, styles, and setups make any serious gaming system complete.

This one-day offer is valid on January 11, 2013, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the amazon.com website.

1 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:51:12am

Shop at Amazon for all your electronics needs.

— Friedrich Engels

2 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:54:41am

I will get back to working on that light bulb thing once I finish beating Skyrim.

- T A Edison

3 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:56:17am

“Mr. Watson - Come here - I want to see you. I cannot get the game reset button to work!”

-Alexander Graham Bell

4 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:57:48am

You’re so screwed if you don’t use Amazon Prime. /Archimedes

5 The Ghost of a Flea  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:58:36am

Every man pwns the thing he loves.

Oscar Wilde, The Ballad of Reading Gaol

6 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 10:59:15am

The Amazon recommendations are like peering into your id. /Freud

7 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:09am

All I did was un-friend you on Facebook, and this is what I get?

Julius Caeser

8 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:01:43am

“I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.”

— Henry Kissinger.

9 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:02:14am

“That’s a fine asp you’ve got there.”
—Marc Antony

10 Obdicut  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:03:22am

re: #9 Decatur Deb

See, I misread the line so I thought Cleopatra died when she held a beast to her ass.

11 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:04:06am

A little slice of Turkey, just a spot of Greece. And Egypt while I am at it.

- B Mussolini

12 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:06:28am

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

13 iossarian  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:01am

Tennessee has two great generals: Country and Western.

— Robert E. Lee

14 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:32am

re: #3 Sol Berdinowitz

-Alexander Graham Bell

“Try blowing on the cartridge.”

-Mr. Watson

15 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:08:35am

Victory is mine!

- Osama Bin Laden

16 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:29am
17 Decatur Deb  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:30am

re: #12 Sol Berdinowitz

“We’ll be Danzig in the streets by September!”

-Adolf Hitler

“Could you cache a small Czech?”
—Pavel Havlec

18 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:32am

Al, I know you don’t like those little heart-shaped candies, but this is going too far!

- Frank Gusenberg

19 wrenchwench  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:09:36am

“Don’t tase me, bro”

—Benjamin Franklin

20 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:10:20am

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

21 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:13:18am

“Two wrongs don’t make a Reich”

-Joseph Goebbels

22 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:14:24am

“Oppa Gangam Style!”

- Wolfgang Mozart

23 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:01am

I drank what!?!

- Socrates

24 dragonfire1981  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:15:03am

re: #20 Ghost of Tom Joad

I couldn’t even find Waldo, how the hell you expect me to find Osama??

George Bush

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME.”

- George W. Bush

25 lawhawk  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:05am

I know my career is going well because I’m being quoted incorrectly.

/variously attributed to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin

26 Mattand  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:16:36am

“I have not yet begun to fight.
For your right.
To PARRRR-TAY!”

-Capt. John Paul Jones, aka J-Pwnd

27 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:18:59am

Females seek ennoblement of their fundamental right to pursue happiness inducing activities.
- Susan B Anthony

28 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:22:33am

*headdesk*

29 Lidane  Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:23:36am

Twitter May Soon Get Formal Bid, Suitors Said to Include Salesforce and Google Should Twitter be sold? Neil Doshi, Mizuho, managing director & research analyst, discusses his take on Twitter being close to a sale, if there could be a potential bidding war and antitrust concerns. The sources said the company has ...
8 minutes ago
Poldark Season 2For those who are interested the second season of Poldark starts this evening. Please check your local PBS station for times. whyy.org
PhillyPretzel
Why Successful Women Terrify UsFrom April 2012. Think. Who is the scariest woman you can conjure? Does she have snakes writhing from her head? Razor eyes and sharpened teeth? Or is she in practical pumps and a power suit? For the Financial Times’ Lucy ...
Birth Control Works
A Federal Court Ruled That Employers Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks. The case centers on Chastity Jones, a black woman who accepted a job at a Mobile, Alabama, insurance claims processing company in 2010. The company, Catastrophe Management Solutions, required its employees to project “a professional and businesslike image”; Jones ...
Washington State Police Arrest Gunman in Burlington Mall Shooting State authorities say they have taken a suspect into custody in connection with Saturday's deadly shooting of five people, almost 24 hours after the gunman opened fire in a Macy's store in a crowded mall of small-town Burlington, Wash. ...
Green Day - Still Breathing (Official Lyric Video)punk -- so unhip, only dirty ol' codgers listen to it now... and punk pop? That's the lowest of the low, but I like this anyhow - cause I am still breathing. "Still Breathing" From the upcoming new Green Day ...
Trampled by Turtles Covers Yes: ‘Owner of a Lonely Heart’ Trampled By Turtles are Undercover vets, having wowed us a couple of years back with an acoustic Arcade Fire cover. This time out, the Duluth, Minnesota band took the challenge of one of this year’s toughest songs, Yes’ 1983 ...
Barenaked Ladies Cover Phil Collins’ ‘In the Air Tonight’ Barenaked Ladies may have set the record for best-attended Undercover session when they stopped in Chicago this June. Following tour mate Colin Hay and his well-received performance of “She’s My Best Friend,” the Canadian quartet drew what appeared to ...
Missouri’s Public-Health Enemy No. 1: A Gun in Every Pocket The day after the Yik Yak threat, a black undergraduate stopped by my husband’s office to say that she was interrupting her education and going home. Her parents thought she’d be safer there. She had spent the night, she ...
4 Shot Dead in Mall Near Seattle; Shooter Remains at Large SEATTLE — Five people were shot — four fatally — Friday night in the Cascade Mall in Burlington, and officers fanned out searching for the shooter, according to the Washington State Patrol. The four dead are all female, State ...