TwitterFacebook

California Police Look for Rogue Ex-Cop Suspected in Double Murder

Wrote long manifesto threatening his enemies
Crime • Views: 22,662

An ex-cop with a stockpile of weaponry is being sought by police in Los Angeles after being implicated in a double murder in Irvine, and the police searching for him seem to have pretty itchy trigger fingers of their own. I’m staying inside today.

Los Angeles (CNN) — A former Los Angeles cop who allegedly warned he would target law enforcement in retribution for being fired is now suspected of shooting three officers early Thursday, killing one, authorities said.

The shootings — which come a day after Irvine, California, police named Christopher Jordan Dorner as the suspect in a double slaying there Sunday — sparked a huge manhunt in Southern California.

It also left officers extremely jittery. According to a senior law enforcement source, two people were wounded when officers in Torrance, California, opened fire on a blue pickup truck after it pulled up in front of a house where they were guarding a fellow officer Dorner had allegedly named as a target.

The truck — which turned out to be a newspaper delivery vehicle — resembled the truck Dorner is believed to be driving, the source said. Police also shot at another blue pickup in that city, but no one was injured in that incident, the source said.

The right wing blogosphere immediately leaped into action on this news, desperately trying to blame this rogue cop’s violent actions on “liberals.” I won’t link to these morons; you can easily find them raving in unison all over the wingnut blogs this morning.

1 erik_t  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:53:41am

Everything and everyone in this story is covered in a thick layer of excrement.

No winners, and that becomes more and more true with each example of stunning LAPD ineptitude.

2 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:54:38am

Here is his manifesto and it starts out like this:

“Feb 4, 2013 9:14:04 AM Last Resort
From: Christopher Jordan Dorner /7648
To: America
Subj: Last resort
Regarding CF# 07-004281
I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.

3 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:55:30am

Instead of the usual blaming Obama, TGDN has creatively put the blame on Piers Morgan:

4 Charles Johnson  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:56:32am

re: #2 NJDhockeyfan

That’s a wonderful website.

/not really

5 Feline Fearless Leader  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:56:57am

re: #3 Vicious Babushka

He’s Tea Party since he believes in smaller government and thus arranged to have himself removed from it.
////

6 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:57:12am

KTLA has the manifesto.

7 Ghost of Tom Joad  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:57:14am

Stay safe and stay inside, Californians. Call in sick.

8 Shvaughn  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:59:29am

Manifesto link:

[Link: ktla.com…]

9 Kragar (Antichrist )  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:59:48am

Christopher Dorner Manhunt: Former LAPD Officer Attempted to Flee Country Before Allegedly Shooting Cops

The fired ex-California cop who’s suspected of shooting three police officers this morning — one fatally — had initially gone to a yacht club near San Diego where police say he attempted to steal a boat and flee to Mexico, setting off a region-wide manhunt.

Police believe that former police officer Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, who police believe posted an online manifesto outlining his plan to “terminate” his former colleagues and their families, is armed with a long gun and might have several other guns and high-capacity magazines. He is also believed to have access to military uniforms because he has served in the Navy.

Police said Dorner’s manifesto included threats against members of the LAPD. Police say they are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of officers and their families.

The document, allegedly posted on an Internet message board this week, apparently blames Quan’s father, retired LAPD Capt. Randy Quan, for his firing from the department.

One passage from the manifesto reads, “I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty.”

“I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own,” it reads. “I’m terminating yours.”

10 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 10:59:53am

That’s a wonderful website.

/not really

It’s the only place I could find the entire manifesto. I really don’t know much about the website itself. Bad?

11 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:00:50am

re: #10 NJDhockeyfan

When in doubt, don’t link. Find a mainstream source.

12 ProBosniaLiberal  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:01:16am

It seems Greenwald is having a meltdown.

I support the drones policy. It’s roughly equivalent to what the Ottomans did before they collapsed. And it worked. Radicals would be an issue again till the late 60’s, early 70’s.

13 darthstar  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:02:27am

re: #10 NJDhockeyfan

Their use of colorful headlines like “Obama Lover” and “Mindless Murderous Rampage” should be a clue.

14 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:02:30am

re: #11 Vicious Babushka

When in doubt, don’t link. Find a mainstream source.

All the other one’s stop halfway.

15 Ghost of Tom Joad  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:02:49am

re: #12 ProBosniaLiberal

It seems Greenwald is having a meltdown.

His 157th. He was a lost cause a long time ago.

16 Gus  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:04:19am

Is there a cached link to his Facebook page?

17 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:04:30am
18 darthstar  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:04:30am

re: #14 NJDhockeyfan

All the other one’s stop halfway.

It’s called responsible journalism. Not publishing the names of his targets protects them from other nutcases who may feel inspired to help the perp.

19 jaunte  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:04:55am
“I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck.”

Dam Neck:
[Link: www.globalsecurity.org…]

20 RadicalModerate  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:05:23am

re: #10 NJDhockeyfan

Look at the sites they link - notably Lew Rockwell and Michelle Malkin.
Also check the stories they have on their “Race Relations” section - a couple of those could have come straight out of Stormfront.

21 lawhawk  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:05:38am

Gawker has the full manifesto as well. The manifesto is chock full of craziness from all over the political spectrum, but takes particular rage at those he feels responsible for his firing from the police force.

He’s specified his targets in the manifesto, and the shooting of the two women by the LAPD was near where one of those targets was located.

The LAPD has a mess on its hands of epic proportions. Some of those claims about racism and excessive force by officers do ring true. They’re nothing that we haven’t seen claimed about the LAPD before. Only this time, it’s a ex-cop who’s pissed at being fired and is now going to take his anger out on other cops. He’s already murdered two people connected with the officer who represented him at various hearings.

This is not going to end well for the people of LA or the LAPD. And having a trigger happy police force isn’t going to make anyone feel any safer either. I completely get that the cops are on edge since they’re being targeted themselves, but that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t be taking all manner of precaution to keep the public safe - including identifying who they’re shooting at.

22 Shvaughn  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:05:52am

Riverside is going to have a press conference in the next 10 minutes about the City of Riverside police officers who were ambushed by Dorner; one was killed at the scene.

23 erik_t  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:06:24am

re: #21 lawhawk

Gawker has the full manifesto as well.

Of course they do. Fuck Gawker. Wretched hive of scum and villainy, somehow mainstream.

24 Bulworth  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:06:32am

re: #17 Vicious Babushka

I don’t know. Maybe if Obama were to develop Obama Derangement Syndrome, like the author of this brain-dead and hateful tweet.

25 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:06:51am

re: #18 darthstar

That could have easily been done without removing the rest of it. His crazy diatribe on all the celebrities & politicians is interesting to read.

26 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:07:36am

re: #20 RadicalModerate

Look at the sites they link - notably Lew Rockwell and Michelle Malkin.

I wasn’t reading all that crap. The full manifesto is all I intended to link to.

27 Shvaughn  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:07:37am

Here’s gawker’s links to the manifesto:

[Link: gawker.com…]

28 erik_t  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:08:39am

Gawker is the absolute pinnacle of the argument that news reporting really ought not be a for-profit enterprise.

Shit on anything and anyone for an extra click-through.

29 Gus  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:09:26am

Not going to believe the un-redacted version until I see the actual Facebook page he posted.

30 Political Atheist  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:09:50am

re: #22 Shvaughn

Linked

31 darthstar  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:09:58am

re: #25 NJDhockeyfan

Interesting in the same way rubbernecking as one drives by a grisly road accident is. People like this want others to find them interesting. It validates their positions and justifies their actions in their minds.

32 wrenchwench  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:10:02am

re: #26 NJDhockeyfan

Fucking links. How do they work?

33 RadicalModerate  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:11:34am

Listening to the live stream right now. I am becoming more and more convinced that once they catch Dorner, there really needs to be a top-down review of the LAPD. It’s becoming more and more obvious that department learned absolutely NOTHING from the convictions and firings resulting from the Rampart and CRASH corruption cases in the not-too-distant past.

34 wrenchwench  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:11:49am

re: #31 darthstar

This maniac thinks that after he’s killed a bunch of people, suddenly we’ll all care about the injustice done to him in junior high and what he thinks of Colin Powell.

35 Charles Johnson  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:13:25am

re: #29 Gus

It’s pretty disturbing that a racist lunatic like that crimefilenews guy apparently has access to the LA police department.

36 darthstar  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:13:30am

re: #26 NJDhockeyfan

This is a revolving theme for you though, isn’t it? I don’t believe it, I just link it! Not that I’m judging you, by the way…you’re free to read and link whatever you find interesting…

37 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:13:38am

re: #33 RadicalModerate

Not to mention major lawsuits from the families of the people they shot. What a mess.

38 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:14:50am

re: #36 darthstar

You really think I know all about a website called crimefilenews.com? I never heard of it.

39 Ghost of Tom Joad  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:15:25am

Like Morgan Freeman said in “Seven”, they pay for their information, and they pay well.

40 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:16:57am
41 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:17:46am

19 Machine Guns, Grenade Launcher Found at LADWP Worker’s Home: Police

While serving a search warrant tied to alleged theft charges, police found nearly two dozen machine guns and a grenade launcher in the home of a Los Angeles Department of Water and Power employee, police said Wednesday.

John Joseph Hunten, 45, was arrested Feb. 1 on suspicion of multiple gun-related charges, LAPD Officer Christopher No said.

Police were at the man’s North Hollywood home in the 6600 block of Irvine Avenue about 2:30 p.m. on Feb. 1 when they found 19 machine guns and a grenade launcher, No said.

42 Ghost of Tom Joad  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:19:58am

re: #41 Vicious Babushka

19 Machine Guns, Grenade Launcher Found at LADWP Worker’s Home: Police

Some families are prepared for gangbangers coming for their children, other folks are prepared for the zombie apocalypse coming for their…well the zombies would be disappointed in the lack of nutritious gray matter.//

43 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:20:35am

re: #41 Vicious Babushka

19 Machine Guns, Grenade Launcher Found at LADWP Worker’s Home: Police

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

44 Shiplord Kirel  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:21:48am

What a fiasco. I’m waiting for the first vigilante shooting. Everyplace between LA and the border is probably swarming with them by now.

45 Shiplord Kirel  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:22:07am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

Mogadishu

46 Shvaughn  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:22:30am

I just read through the whole manifesto. This guy is seriously mentally ill — which certainly doesn’t excuse or justify his rampage.

It’s tragic. He may actually have legitimate grievances, but he went crazy and decided that he would kill people.

47 Shvaughn  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:22:55am

re: #44 Shiplord Kirel

I’m not leaving the house today.

48 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:23:37am

re: #45 Shiplord Kirel

Mogadishu

Who do they use to mail it, UPS or FedEx?

49 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:25:08am

re: #47 Shvaughn

I’m not leaving the house today.

Kinda reminds me of the Beltway sniper attacks. I think everyone here was scared to pump their gas or go to the store.

50 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:25:38am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

THIS PROVES GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK!1!1TY

51 Jack Burton  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:28:37am

This explains why all the Freeway traffic signs down here said “Call 911 Nissan Titan…” on the way to work today.

52 wrenchwench  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:30:22am

re: #38 NJDhockeyfan

That sounds like you’re playing dumb. How long do you think it took RadicalModerate to figure it out?

53 darthstar  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:31:40am

re: #38 NJDhockeyfan

This isn’t the first time you’ve linked wingnut conspiracy freaks then claimed to be innocently ignorant of what they’re all about. If it makes you happy, I’m cool with that.

54 Charles Johnson  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:32:07am

re: #52 wrenchwench

The headline is a pretty freaking obvious giveaway: “Fired LAPD Officer, Obama Lover and Committed Gun Control Advocate is Being Sought In Revenge Killings!”

I took one look at that and I knew what the rest of the site would be about, and I wasn’t wrong.

55 Lidane  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:33:50am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

Where all the wingnuts shop:

OBUMMERIZTAKINYERGUNZ.derp

56 darthstar  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:33:56am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

Toys R Us…they shoot Nerf missiles, but they have them.

57 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:35:00am

re: #53 darthstar

Is that right? Give me an example because I don’t recall doing that before.

If I did I apologize.

58 Jack Burton  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:35:06am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

Ordell Robbie?

59 Jolo5309  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:38:11am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

To quote the Arrogant Worms

Where did you get a tank?

Wal-Mart

60 Randall Gross  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:40:10am

When it comes to news involving police I use this place:

[Link: www.policemag.com…]

They do lean a bit favorable to the prison industrial complex & marketing to police however.

Full manifesto at KTLA
[Link: ktla.com…]

61 William Barnett-Lewis  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:48:56am

re: #43 NJDhockeyfan

Where does one find machine guns and grenade launchers for sale?

Depends on if they really are machine guns or if someone without a clue simply called the scary looking ones Machine Guns.

62 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:51:42am

re: #61 William Barnett-Lewis

I think the police know the difference.

63 Jolo5309  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:53:12am

re: #62 NJDhockeyfan

I think the police know the difference.

Are you sure, they cannot tell the difference between a blue Toyota Tacoma, a black Honda, and a grey Nissan Titan.

64 Vicious Babushka  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:55:30am

re: #38 NJDhockeyfan

If you’re going to link to a site, at least spend 30 seconds to verify that it’s not the work of a demented kook.

If you’re not sure, DON’T LINK TO IT.

This can cause problems for Charles with his advertisers if there are too many links to questionable sites.

65 Ghost of Tom Joad  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:56:39am

re: #63 Jolo5309

Are you sure, they cannot tell the difference between a blue Toyota Tacoma, a black Honda, and a grey Nissan TundraTitan.

Sorry to nitpick, just correcting for future ref. Tundra is Toyota’s full-size pickup, Titan is Nissan’s.

66 Jolo5309  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 11:59:56am

re: #65 Ghost of Tom Joad

I knew that too, I blame it on recovering from the flu

67 Randall Gross  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 12:00:34pm

More on the redacted parts & request for same from Daily Beast,

[Link: www.buzzfeed.com…]

68 Randall Gross  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 12:01:31pm

re: #60 Randall Gross

Apparently sections are removed from that.

69 RadicalModerate  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 12:03:44pm

On a personal note, any time I find a story on what appears to be a suspicious website, I tend to check what other sites they link, and hit a sampling of other posts they have done. Also, in those cases if a posted story is sourced elsewhere, I check the original source, if possible. If the site has a reputation for extremism, I try to make judicious use of the Google Cache if possible.

70 NJDhockeyfan  Thu, Feb 7, 2013 12:23:34pm

re: #69 RadicalModerate

I should have done that. I believe Gawker and crimefilenews got it from his FB page. Has anyone been able to find that page?

71 Robur  Fri, Feb 8, 2013 7:48:55am

Of course the right wingers are going to blame his rampage on the “liberals’…don’t you all know that Liberals burned the Library at Alexandrea,they destroyed the Colossus of Thebes,brought about the Black Plague etc.etc….Oh and Krakatoa..They caused that to erupt Too…Did I mention there is arumor that they are also responsible for the Tunguska blast…

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
For about 33 cents a day (per month) or 22 cents a day (per year), our subscription option turns off all advertisements at LGF!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2014-03-07 2:19 pm PST

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Skip Intro
A Birther No More? Trump Makes Maximum Donation to Ted Cruz’s PAC
Donald Trump may not be sure if Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) is eligible to be president, but he has no problem giving the Tea Party hero a chunk of his fortune. According to a report in The Hill, Trump has donated $5,000 -- the maximum legal amount under current election law -- to Senator Cruz's political action committee, the Jobs Growth and Freedom ...

Views: 55 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
FemNaziBitch
‘MOM BABY GOD’ Offers Outsider’s Inside View of Pro-Life Movement : The (402)/411
"It always comes back to God in the end," Burrows said of pro-life efforts. "They try to rebrand themselves as focusing on women's rights, but it really comes down to reinforcing conservative Christian values and pushing it on people." She tried to understand the pro-life movement from the perspective of other young women. Burrows said she could see why they were persuaded by ...

Views: 115 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 1
Randall Gross
Godzilla - Nature Has an Order [HD]
godzillamovie.comfacebook.comIn theaters May 16th. In Summer 2014, the world's most revered monster is reborn as Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures unleash the epic action adventure "Godzilla." From visionary new director Gareth Edwards ("Monsters") comes a powerful story of human courage and reconciliation in the face of titanic forces of nature, when the awe-inspiring Godzilla rises to restore balance as humanity stands defenseless. ...

Views: 119 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 0
palmerskiss
Debate Discrimination - Houston Chronicle
We're glad to see Mayor Annise Parker finally stand up and propose a human rights commission that will provide local due process for victims of public discrimination. Parker told the Chronicle editorial board that she plans to release a formal version of her proposal within the next few weeks, but sometimes the process is just as important as the result. As the energy ...

Views: 85 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
cycroft
Russ Campbell’s Blog: Bill C-23, Fair Elections Act Seems Now on Solid Ground
Now that a Sen­ate com­mit­tee has rec­om­mended nine changes to Bill C-23, Fair Elec­tions Act, the leg­is­la­tion seems pretty solid. And, since Pierre Poilievre has, ap­par­ently, in­di­cated pri­vately that he's open to changes, an amended ver­sion of the bill will likely be­come law by this sum­mer. We would prob­a­bly have got­ten to this point ear­lier had not the min­is­ter re­spon­si­ble for the bill ...

Views: 68 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
MichaelJ
Live now - 2014 Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach - ASP World Tour
More: 2014 Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach - ASP Iconic Bells Beach in Victoria, Australia once again hosts the world's best surfers for the 41st running of the Bells Beach Contest. New feature in this broadcast: drone cam!

Views: 171 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 3 • Rating: 0
Idle Drifter
Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause ‘moral panic’
What Calgary police chief Rick Hanson called the "worst mass murder" in the city's history didn't end at the barrel of a gun. Instead, the 22-year-old suspect identified on Tuesday as Matthew de Grood is accused of entering the kitchen at a house party, taking "a large knife" and using it to fatally stab four men and one woman, all of whom were students ...

3 days ago
Views: 234 • Comments: 4
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
aagcobb
Ben Mathis-Lilley, Slate: New York Electoral College: State Joins National Popular Vote Interstate Compact. Instead of pushing for a Constitutional amendment, which would have to be ratified in 38 states, advocates ask individual state legislatures to pass an agreement: that they'll pledge all their presidential electors to the winner of the national popular vote as soon as enough other states pass the law to ...

Views: 247 • Comments: 7
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
Political Atheist
The Insane History of Rockets at Jet Propulsion Laboratories
The Rocket Boys In the late 1930s, a group of Caltech graduate students were booted off campus after blowing up (part of!) their building during a rocket test gone awry. Unwilling to give up on the joy of semi-controlled explosions, the students and a few of their friends headed into the San Gabriel Mountains. They picked a deserted gully -- Arroyo Seco -- ...

Views: 279 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
iossarian
Drug Companies Want Your Money
Two thematically-related stories on the BBC at the moment: UK drug company Glaxo 'paid bribes to Polish doctors' UK drug company GlaxoSmithKline is facing a criminal investigation in Poland for allegedly bribing doctors, BBC Panorama has discovered. Tamiflu: Millions wasted on flu drug, claims major report Hundreds of millions of pounds may have been wasted on a drug for flu that works no better ...

Views: 272 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 8 • Rating: 0
 Frank says:

It's not pretty, also you can't dance to it.