1 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 5:56:46pm

Evening again, Lizardim.

3 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:07:42pm

That was…unsettling.

4 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:22pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

Absolutely. But I changed my nic back to regular.

5 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:35pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

I was just watching some of the videos from Russia, specifically, the ones that contain the shockwave. It’s pretty disturbing; just a clear blue sky, the bright contrail of the passing meteorite, then completely out of nowhere, KABOOM and the sound of tinkling glass and car alarms. Honestly, I think that would terrify me more than seeing the flash.

6 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:16:20pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The tread talking about it came and went.

Imagine, just imagine if that thing hit the atmosphere over Chicago. Or San Diego for Dog’s sake.

7 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:17:30pm

re: #6 Stanley Sea

The tread talking about it came and went.

Yeah, but I don’t hang out on LGF during work. Got my ass busted over it once.

8 Irving  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:31:59pm

Someone was pointing out that if that happened 30 years ago we would all be dead right now.

9 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:37:03pm

re: #8 Irving

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

10 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:39:59pm

re: #9 Stanley Sea

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

Bingo.

11 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:54:19pm

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

12 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:55:59pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

All is quiet among the Lizardim tonight. I guess even the war on derp has its lulls.

13 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:59:55pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

I’ve got a rare Friday night off. The wife and I have been cooking and cleaning, having fambly over tomorrow for an Italian feast.

14 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:00:25pm

Image: bathroom_cat.jpg

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No Mr Bond, I expect you to die get wet.”

15 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:01:02pm

re: #13 makeitstop

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

16 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:05:15pm

re: #13 makeitstop

re: #15 thedopefishlives

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

yum.

17 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:06:49pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

re: #15 thedopefishlives

yum.

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

How I’m going to motivate myself to rawk out after eating a huge Italian meal is anybody’s guess.

18 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:15:24pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

yum.

Indeed. These steaks will be fresh from the local meat market. Mrs. Fish is a T-bone girl, but I just don’t like bone-in steaks quite as much. I also need to settle on a seasoning.

19 stabby  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:22:50pm

The blood dripping dog biting the balloon was too heavy handed and seem inappropriate given the beauty of the drone flock…

20 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:22:51pm

re: #17 makeitstop

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

What Italian dishes are you making?

21 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:45:15pm

re: #20 prairiefire

What Italian dishes are you making?

Pretty standard stuff. My wife is making baked ziti, I made a bunch of Alton Brown’s meatballs, we’ll have a big plate of antipasto, bruschetta, fresh mozz and tomatoes. And all the appetizers that come before.

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

22 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:21:49pm

re: #21 makeitstop

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

Sounds great! You will be in a carb coma!

Deaf Kaki Chumpy - African Fire Live @ Casa BertallotIscriviti al canale qui: goo.gl Facebook: facebook.comTwitter: @bertallotGoogle+ goo.glAscoltaci su: bertallot.com
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man 21st Century Schizoid Man by KIng Crimson. Filmed in Japan December 2015. An album and DVD from the 2015 tour, Radical Action to Unseat the Hold of Monkey Mind, can be purchased from dgmlive.com as well as audio downloads ...
How Donald Trump Killed the Immigration Bill With 1 Tweet (CNN)For weeks, House Republican leaders have been working behind closed doors to thread the needle on an immigration bill that could secure the support of the bulk on their conference. On Friday morning, President Donald Trump ended all that ...
Unshaken Defiance
“Did You Even READ the Piece?” This Startup Wants to Make That Question Obsolete for Commentors Let’s be honest: Are you going to read this or skim this? In a land of feeds, tidbits, and bullet points, readers don’t often get to the end of a piece — let alone absorb each sentence along the ...
Young the Giant: Simplify (Official Audio) Young The Giant's official audio for their new single 'Simplify' - available now. Download / Stream 'Simplify': lnk.to Catch Young The Giant on Tour this fall with very special guest Lights!More info at: youngthegiant.com Site: youngthegiant.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @youngthegiantInstagram: instagram.comYouTube: ...
Traveller - ‘Nobody Makes It Out’ (Live at WFUV)wfuv.org • Follow @wfuv: ow.ly Traveller performs "Nobody Makes It Out" live in Studio A. Recorded 5.9.18. Host: Alisa AliAudio: Caroline InzucchiCameras: Kristal Ho, Brian Gallagher & Kaylee KurkierewiczEditors: Kaylee Kurkierewicz & Brian Gallagher
Fantastic Negrito - the Duffler (Official Video) ‘The Duffler’ is taken from Fantastic Negrito's brand new album 'Please Don't Be Dead' out now. Order your copy here: fn.lnk.to Director: Freddy Macdonald Producer: Fred MacdonaldCinematographer: Sebastian KlingerEditor: Freddy MacdonaldProduction Company: Macdonald Entertainment Partners Check here for Fantastic ...
Facebook’s Screening for Political Ads Nabs News Sites… One ad couldn’t have been more obviously political. Targeted to people aged 18 and older, it urged them to “vote YES” on June 5 on a ballot proposition to issue bonds for schools in a district near San Francisco. ...
1 week, 1 day ago
Stanford Prison Experiment: Why Famous Psychology Studies Are Now Being Torn Apart Sometimes pseudoscience makes it through to the text books, most often in the soft and social sciences. A new exposé based on previously unpublished recordings of Philip Zimbardo, the Stanford psychologist who ran the study, and interviews with his ...
Goliath Season 2 - Official Trailer In Season 2 of Goliath, Billy McBride takes on a new case, and the fight spills into the streets of Los Angeles and alleys of Venice Beach.Goliath returns 6/15 on Prime Video. » Stream Goliath 6/15 on Prime Video: ...