TwitterFacebook

Evening again, Lizardim.

3 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:07:42pm

That was…unsettling.

4 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:22pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

Absolutely. But I changed my nic back to regular.

5 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:35pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

I was just watching some of the videos from Russia, specifically, the ones that contain the shockwave. It’s pretty disturbing; just a clear blue sky, the bright contrail of the passing meteorite, then completely out of nowhere, KABOOM and the sound of tinkling glass and car alarms. Honestly, I think that would terrify me more than seeing the flash.

6 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:16:20pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The tread talking about it came and went.

Imagine, just imagine if that thing hit the atmosphere over Chicago. Or San Diego for Dog’s sake.

7 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:17:30pm

re: #6 Stanley Sea

The tread talking about it came and went.

Yeah, but I don’t hang out on LGF during work. Got my ass busted over it once.

8 Irving  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:31:59pm

Someone was pointing out that if that happened 30 years ago we would all be dead right now.

9 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:37:03pm

re: #8 Irving

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

10 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:39:59pm

re: #9 Stanley Sea

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

Bingo.

11 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:54:19pm

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

12 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:55:59pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

All is quiet among the Lizardim tonight. I guess even the war on derp has its lulls.

13 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:59:55pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

I’ve got a rare Friday night off. The wife and I have been cooking and cleaning, having fambly over tomorrow for an Italian feast.

14 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:00:25pm

Image: bathroom_cat.jpg

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No Mr Bond, I expect you to die get wet.”

15 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:01:02pm

re: #13 makeitstop

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

16 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:05:15pm

re: #13 makeitstop

re: #15 thedopefishlives

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

yum.

17 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:06:49pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

re: #15 thedopefishlives

yum.

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

How I’m going to motivate myself to rawk out after eating a huge Italian meal is anybody’s guess.

18 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:15:24pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

yum.

Indeed. These steaks will be fresh from the local meat market. Mrs. Fish is a T-bone girl, but I just don’t like bone-in steaks quite as much. I also need to settle on a seasoning.

19 stabby  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:22:50pm

The blood dripping dog biting the balloon was too heavy handed and seem inappropriate given the beauty of the drone flock…

20 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:22:51pm

re: #17 makeitstop

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

What Italian dishes are you making?

21 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:45:15pm

re: #20 prairiefire

What Italian dishes are you making?

Pretty standard stuff. My wife is making baked ziti, I made a bunch of Alton Brown’s meatballs, we’ll have a big plate of antipasto, bruschetta, fresh mozz and tomatoes. And all the appetizers that come before.

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

22 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:21:49pm

re: #21 makeitstop

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

Sounds great! You will be in a carb coma!

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
For about 33 cents a day (per month) or 22 cents a day (per year), our subscription option turns off all advertisements at LGF!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2014-03-07 2:19 pm PST

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Randall Gross
Study Reveals More About History of North American Arctic Region
The new research has stated that the Paleo-Eskimos community was the first community to settle in the New World Arctic. According to the research, the group has not left any biological descendants in the New World or anywhere in ...

Views: 76 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
FemNaziBitch
Roger Goodell: ‘I Didn’t Get It Right.’ -NFL TAKES A NEW STANCE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell admits he was wrong on the Ray Rice decision, and Goodell took an important step Thursday towards showing the league is serious about cracking down on domestic violence as well as sexual assault. In a ...

Views: 129 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
sagehen
Doctor Who Spoiler Thread
For those who want to post immediately... live... without having to hide spoilers behind the button.

Views: 625 • Comments: 99
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 6
EiMitch
Escapist: Maniac Cop
escapistmagazine.com Link broken? The gist is that this is an impressively sarcastic review of an old slasher flick based on the "unrealistic" premise of a cop abusing his power to murder people.

1 week ago
Views: 453 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
Hyped Up On Ganja
Hunt for German neo-Nazis was ‘complete disaster’
BERLIN (AP) -- Police and security services in Germany's eastern state of Thuringia bungled the hunt for three neo-Nazis, who years later turned out to be the main suspects in a far-right murder spree. Story

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 656 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Rightwingconspirator
A Lizard’s Regenerating Tail
Don't ya hate it when that happens? You feel so short for a month. Anoles are curious little lizards capable of ditching their tails when they feel threatened. This self-amputation, called autotomy, takes about 25 days for the tail to ...

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 472 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 5
CriticalDragon1177
Io9 - Everything You Need To Know About Lemuria, The Lost Continent Of Lemurs
Esther Inglis-Arkell talks about the weirdest lost continent myth, I've ever heard. Its the only one I know of that ever included giant telepathic lemurs. No seriously! In 1858 a young zoologist, playing around with an idea, came up with ...

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 639 • Comments: 4
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 7
Laughing Gas
Scumbag “HBD believer” claims Michael Brown charged officer
WARNING: LINK TO HATE SITE He links to some ijreview, a right wing site: This guy makes me sick.

Views: 1,480 • Comments: 6
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 1
 Frank says:

If we can't be free at least we can be cheap.