TwitterFacebook

Evening again, Lizardim.

3 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:07:42pm

That was…unsettling.

4 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:22pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

Absolutely. But I changed my nic back to regular.

5 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:35pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

I was just watching some of the videos from Russia, specifically, the ones that contain the shockwave. It’s pretty disturbing; just a clear blue sky, the bright contrail of the passing meteorite, then completely out of nowhere, KABOOM and the sound of tinkling glass and car alarms. Honestly, I think that would terrify me more than seeing the flash.

6 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:16:20pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The tread talking about it came and went.

Imagine, just imagine if that thing hit the atmosphere over Chicago. Or San Diego for Dog’s sake.

7 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:17:30pm

re: #6 Stanley Sea

The tread talking about it came and went.

Yeah, but I don’t hang out on LGF during work. Got my ass busted over it once.

8 Irving  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:31:59pm

Someone was pointing out that if that happened 30 years ago we would all be dead right now.

9 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:37:03pm

re: #8 Irving

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

10 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:39:59pm

re: #9 Stanley Sea

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

Bingo.

11 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:54:19pm

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

12 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:55:59pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

All is quiet among the Lizardim tonight. I guess even the war on derp has its lulls.

13 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:59:55pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

I’ve got a rare Friday night off. The wife and I have been cooking and cleaning, having fambly over tomorrow for an Italian feast.

14 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:00:25pm

Image: bathroom_cat.jpg

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No Mr Bond, I expect you to die get wet.”

15 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:01:02pm

re: #13 makeitstop

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

16 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:05:15pm

re: #13 makeitstop

re: #15 thedopefishlives

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

yum.

17 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:06:49pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

re: #15 thedopefishlives

yum.

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

How I’m going to motivate myself to rawk out after eating a huge Italian meal is anybody’s guess.

18 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:15:24pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

yum.

Indeed. These steaks will be fresh from the local meat market. Mrs. Fish is a T-bone girl, but I just don’t like bone-in steaks quite as much. I also need to settle on a seasoning.

19 stabby  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:22:50pm

The blood dripping dog biting the balloon was too heavy handed and seem inappropriate given the beauty of the drone flock…

20 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:22:51pm

re: #17 makeitstop

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

What Italian dishes are you making?

21 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:45:15pm

re: #20 prairiefire

What Italian dishes are you making?

Pretty standard stuff. My wife is making baked ziti, I made a bunch of Alton Brown’s meatballs, we’ll have a big plate of antipasto, bruschetta, fresh mozz and tomatoes. And all the appetizers that come before.

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

22 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:21:49pm

re: #21 makeitstop

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

Sounds great! You will be in a carb coma!

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
For about 33 cents a day (per month) or 22 cents a day (per year), our subscription option turns off all advertisements at LGF!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2014-03-07 2:19 pm PST

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Randall Gross
U.S. Supreme Court Could Decide Nation Status of Jerusalem
My children were born in Jerusalem--to be precise, in West Jerusalem. As dual citizens, they each have an Israeli passport and an American one. In the Israeli documents, their birthplace is listed as Israel. On their U.S. passports, on ...

Views: 141 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Vicious Piebola
Funny or Die: 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a White Man
FunnyOrDie Video View video at link

Views: 227 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
Lumberhead
That Time When Michael Grimm and His Opponent Couldn’t Name a Single Book They Had Read
For a candidate, being able to name a good, safe book when asking about reading habits should be as knee-jerk as enjoying a small-town slice of apple pie. Or kissing a baby. Or being in an ad with puppies ...

Views: 252 • Comments: 4
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
lockjawcanbefun
A perfectly rational reaction to the Ford defeat in Toronto
Don't give up after the first 10 seconds, you'll miss the fun. You can see the story behind this little piece of video here, but clicking on that will spoil the surprise.

Views: 440 • Comments: 5
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 4
FemNaziBitch
Fighting Human Trafficking in Supply Chains: What You Can Do | Madina Jarbussynova
As more and more stories of human trafficking appear in newspapers and on television, consumers are increasingly asking what they can do to fight this problem. Many are frustrated, and feel disconnected from the people who make the clothes ...

Views: 259 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
blah blah ad hominem mumbo jumbo.
Astronomical!: A Visual Of The Distance Between The Earth And The Moon.
This really demonstrates how amazing our journey to the moon really was. Pic and story

Views: 487 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 5
The War TARDIS
Preview to Doctor Who, Series 8 Finale -SPOILERS- Updated x2
It appears Clara may have gone bad, if the latest trailer is anything to go by: Lines and Pictures to go with them: Clara: Do I have your attention? You will never step inside your TARDIS again Ok... Clara seems ...

Views: 644 • Comments: 9
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
MichaelJ
Jordy Smith + Impossibly Long Sand Bottom Tubes
More: Jordy Smith + Impossibly Long Sand Bottom Tubes 47701

Views: 383 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
EiMitch
Cracked: 6 Halloween Pranks for Sociopaths With Unlimited Budgets
cracked.com America's No. 1 holiday celebrating violence and candy is just around the corner, and this year it looks to be better than ever, as the glorious union of art and technology has given us several exciting new ways to ...

Views: 718 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
Souliren
Natalie MacMaster Fiddle school
This is a short (under two minute) video of Natalie teaching a technique for "Athole Brose," in Cape Breton style.

Views: 570 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
 Frank says:

It's not ordinary and it's not mundane, but it does not involve golden showers and appliances -- talking about his sex life with Gail in 1980.