TwitterFacebook

Evening again, Lizardim.

3 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:07:42pm

That was…unsettling.

4 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:22pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

Absolutely. But I changed my nic back to regular.

5 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:35pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

I was just watching some of the videos from Russia, specifically, the ones that contain the shockwave. It’s pretty disturbing; just a clear blue sky, the bright contrail of the passing meteorite, then completely out of nowhere, KABOOM and the sound of tinkling glass and car alarms. Honestly, I think that would terrify me more than seeing the flash.

6 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:16:20pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The tread talking about it came and went.

Imagine, just imagine if that thing hit the atmosphere over Chicago. Or San Diego for Dog’s sake.

7 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:17:30pm

re: #6 Stanley Sea

The tread talking about it came and went.

Yeah, but I don’t hang out on LGF during work. Got my ass busted over it once.

8 Irving  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:31:59pm

Someone was pointing out that if that happened 30 years ago we would all be dead right now.

9 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:37:03pm

re: #8 Irving

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

10 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:39:59pm

re: #9 Stanley Sea

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

Bingo.

11 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:54:19pm

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

12 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:55:59pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

All is quiet among the Lizardim tonight. I guess even the war on derp has its lulls.

13 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:59:55pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

I’ve got a rare Friday night off. The wife and I have been cooking and cleaning, having fambly over tomorrow for an Italian feast.

14 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:00:25pm

Image: bathroom_cat.jpg

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No Mr Bond, I expect you to die get wet.”

15 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:01:02pm

re: #13 makeitstop

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

16 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:05:15pm

re: #13 makeitstop

re: #15 thedopefishlives

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

yum.

17 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:06:49pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

re: #15 thedopefishlives

yum.

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

How I’m going to motivate myself to rawk out after eating a huge Italian meal is anybody’s guess.

18 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:15:24pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

yum.

Indeed. These steaks will be fresh from the local meat market. Mrs. Fish is a T-bone girl, but I just don’t like bone-in steaks quite as much. I also need to settle on a seasoning.

19 stabby  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:22:50pm

The blood dripping dog biting the balloon was too heavy handed and seem inappropriate given the beauty of the drone flock…

20 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:22:51pm

re: #17 makeitstop

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

What Italian dishes are you making?

21 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:45:15pm

re: #20 prairiefire

What Italian dishes are you making?

Pretty standard stuff. My wife is making baked ziti, I made a bunch of Alton Brown’s meatballs, we’ll have a big plate of antipasto, bruschetta, fresh mozz and tomatoes. And all the appetizers that come before.

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

22 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:21:49pm

re: #21 makeitstop

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

Sounds great! You will be in a carb coma!

Contact Us LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2015-08-02 10:58 am PDT

LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds
Recent Pages
BongCrodny
An Open Letter to Donald J. Trump
August 2, 2015 The Honorable Dr. Donald TrumpNew York, New York Dear Dr. Trump: I was going to wait until I had MORE in-depth analysis for your campaign, but sometimes you got to strike when the fire is hot. Let ...

Views: 122 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 1
Great White Snark
Ballard Light Capture-Goleta Beach After The Spill
A short essay on how the beaches have recovered so far. there is still some oil, mostly tarred up. It sticks to your feet or shoes. The beach area is still beautiful, highly enjoyable. A little cafe on the ...

Views: 155 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 2 • Rating: 3
Police: James Blair Shot Neighbor Linda Ciotto in Face, Ran Her Over With Mower
A man who became agitated about his next-door neighbor mowing her lawn at night shot her and then ran a push mower over her body, authorities said Friday. Newsnet5 reported on Wednesday that Linda Ciotto, 62, was shot in ...

Views: 304 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 2 • Rating: 2
Cheechako
Iditarod Champ Dallas Seavey Adds Dog Treadmill to Training Repertoire
Suzanna CaldwellAlaska Dispatch NewsAugust 1, 2015 WILLOW -- Forget the gentle swoosh of sled runners over snow. Iditarod champion Dallas Seavey's summer training offers a stark contrast to his winter routine: more than a dozen dogs yapping manically in a ...

Views: 406 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 9 • Rating: 1
I Stand With Planned Parenthood
Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Abortion Real Talk: ‘Poor Women Don’t Have Choice’
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spent Wednesday night at Duke University Law School, reflecting on the term that just ended and other major decisions during her tenure. As the New York Times reported, she talked about what she ...

Views: 878 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 34 • Rating: 3
Eclectic Cyborg
MS GOP rep campaigns on pro Confederate Flag platform
So this showed up at my house today, it's an election mailer from one Jeffrey Guice who is running for re-election to the Mississippi State Senate. As you can see, it included an interesting detail... So basically he's taking pride ...

Views: 683 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 56 • Rating: 3
EiMitch
Cracked: 5 Sworn Enemies Who Formed Inspiring Friendships
I was catching-up with Cracked articles. I found an obvious click-bait article, "4 Sexual Preferences That Only Recently Became Taboo": cracked.com Knowing that, I read it anyway. From there, I read a depressing article, "5 Ways College Screws Over Poor ...

Views: 517 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
Skip Intro
Windows 10 is out. Help a guy out, please.
So I downloaded the Win 10 ISO image today, and started the install. The first thing I come across is a screen asking what I want to keep, my apps, data, and program settings, my data and program settings, or ...

Views: 771 • Comments: 6
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Iwouldprefernotto
More Edited PP Videos
NYT -- More Edited PP Videos in the Pipeline The activist behind the videos, David Daleiden, has said he has enough covertly recorded footage for perhaps a dozen videos that he could release, one a week, for the next few ...

Views: 454 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
Predaka
Swedish Right Plans Gay Pride March Through Muslim Areas Of Stockholm
haaretz.com From the article: Swedish nationalists are planning a gay 'pride' march through Muslim-majority districts in the country's capital, according to media reports and a dedicated Facebook page. The march, called 'Pride Järva,' is scheduled to take place on July ...

1 week ago
Views: 802 • Comments: 14
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
 Frank says:

This is Frank Zappa saying, Don't do speed. Speed turns you into your parents. -- this used to play OFTEN as a public service announcement(PSA) on radio station WHFS at 102.5 FM in bethesda,MD.USA during the early '70's. it was followed by a nearly inaudible whisper, "...but grass and acid are o.k.", which may have been frank, or one of the mothers.