TwitterFacebook

American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer: “President Obama Is Our Enemy”

Wingnuts • Views: 22,350

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Fischer declared, “we should be under no illusions here; President Obama is not our friend, President Obama is our enemy.”

What do you think follows from this in the warped mind of the wingnut? What are people supposed to do to their enemies?

And remember, Fischer’s American Family Association is an SPLC recognized hate group since 2010.

I hope the Secret Service is keeping close tabs on Fischer and his brethren in the AFA.

Hat tip - Right Wing Watch

1 Joanne  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 4:43:30pm

Any thinking person is this man’s enemy.

2 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:40:38pm

Anyone who isn’t a white conservative christian is an enemy to Bryan Fischer.

3 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:43:02pm
4 aagcobb  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:44:11pm

They have to keep the bad craziness at eleventy ir order to get the marks to continue writing checks.

5 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:44:15pm

re: #3 Kragar (Antichrist )

Fischer: Every ‘Secular Fundamentalist’ Is an Antichrist

Hell, I’m a moderate Christian, I bet I qualify as an Antichrist. No? Do I at least get minor minion status? Come on…

6 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:45:04pm

Fischer engaging in histrionics? The hell you say.

7 Political Atheist  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:45:53pm

And then you Bryan are my enemy as well. Be thankful in your prayers that is a strictly intellectual observation and conclusion. I support my President.

8 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:46:10pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

I’ll pencil you in as a minor cacaodemon, but that is the best I can do on short notice.

9 aagcobb  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:46:59pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The only Christians on Fischer’s side are white evangelicals. Obama got half the Catholic vote and 2/3 of all other Christians.

10 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:47:10pm

re: #8 Kragar (Antichrist )

Sigh. Well, whatever pays the bills since my National Socialist Evil Librul Zionist check hasn’t been coming in.

11 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:47:45pm

re: #9 aagcobb

Oh, now that’s just funny, right there. I actually laughed.

12 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:47:51pm

re: #9 aagcobb

If it wasn’t for White Evangelicals, the Republican Party would be fucked.

13 Single-handed sailor  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:48:27pm

Fischer speaks the words of a traitor. How dare he speak out against a President during wartime. He obviously sides with the terrorists. That’s just downright un-American.

14 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:49:04pm

re: #13 Single-handed sailor

All enemies, foreign and domestic…

15 aagcobb  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:49:23pm

re: #12 HappyWarrior

If it wasn’t for White Evangelicals, the Republican Party would be fucked.

And ironically, because of white evangelicals, the GOP is fucked, because they have made themselves so repellent to everyone else.

16 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:50:04pm

You do have to love that the same people who raised a shit fit over Natalie Moines of the Dixie Chicks saying she was embarrassed to be from the same state as G.W Bush are the same people who love this and will be introducing Bryan at CPAC or the “Value Voters Summit.”

17 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:50:20pm

re: #3 Kragar (Antichrist )

Fischer: Every ‘Secular Fundamentalist’ Is an Antichrist

As a Juice, I have first claim on Teh Antichrist!

18 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:50:32pm

re: #15 aagcobb

A match made in heaven. They deserve each other.

19 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:51:01pm

re: #17 Vicious Babushka

As a Juice, I have first claim on Teh Antichrist!

Sorry Alouette, the Jooos are exempt from Antichrist duty. Because Jesus.

20 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:52:08pm

re: #19 thedopefishlives

Sorry Alouette, the Jooos are exempt from Antichrist duty. Because Jesus.

I haz a disappoint.

21 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:52:56pm

What the fuck is this? It’s projection day at TGDN.

22 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:54:05pm

What right-wing racism? Feel the “Christian” love.

23 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:54:48pm

re: #21 Vicious Babushka

re: #22 Vicious Babushka

How utterly vile. I need a shower.

24 aagcobb  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:54:49pm

re: #21 Vicious Babushka

What the fuck is this? It’s projection day at TGDN.

I think its their meme that libruls want to take wimmins’ gunz, leaving them defenseless.

25 Dr Lizardo  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:54:52pm

re: #19 thedopefishlives

Sorry Alouette, the Jooos are exempt from Antichrist duty. Because Jesus.

As a murid of His Highness Sheikh Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Qubrusi al-Haqqani of the Naqshibandi-Haqqani Order, I’ll be happy to step up to the plate.

26 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:55:20pm

Yeah why can’t America elect people like Mitt Romney who got to where they did due to Daddy’s influence and name. What a shame!

27 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:55:35pm

re: #22 Vicious Babushka

What right-wing racism? Feel the “Christian” love.

Obviously because Jesus hates bigoted dipshits like that tweeter.

28 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:55:46pm

re: #23 thedopefishlives

re: #22 Vicious Babushka

How utterly vile. I need a shower.

Wait, there’s MOAR.

29 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:56:01pm

re: #24 aagcobb

What’s ironic is that these are the sorts of people who like their women defenseless. But they’d never say that out loud (except to each other behind closed doors).

30 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:56:34pm

See how they all have “Christian” and “4Jesus” in their profiles.

ITZ LIBRUL FALSE FLAGS, TRYIN 2 MAEK CONSERVATIVS LOOK BAD!1!1!

31 Vicious Babushka  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:57:03pm

Time for NCIS-Los Angeles!

Pre-empted last week by the real life version.

32 aagcobb  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 5:59:36pm

re: #29 thedopefishlives

Speaking of closed doors, did you see the ridiculous defense of Pistorius? He heard a sound in the bathroom and unloaded his gun through the door in fear, and then it occurred to him it might have been his girlfriend and not an intruder. Yet another example of guns making the home unsafe.

33 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:00:16pm

go from Community Organizer

how did a cheerleader from texas get to order invasions of foreign countries in our name?

34 Eclectic Cyborg  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:00:26pm

re: #9 aagcobb

The only Christians on Fischer’s side are white southern evangelicals. Obama got half the Catholic vote and 2/3 of all other Christians.

FTFY.

Although truthfully, I know many white Christians down here who DID vote for Obama.

35 Eclectic Cyborg  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:01:19pm

re: #22 Vicious Babushka

What right-wing racism? Feel the “Christian” love.

Dude’s handle should be Out White Wrong.

36 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:01:31pm

re: #32 aagcobb

Seriously?

WTF

37 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:01:46pm

re: #33 engineer cat

go from Community Organizer

Or how did an actor from Illinois get to trade arms with Iran!

38 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:03:00pm

I think I know where I went wrong. I married a beautiful, spirited woman who is my equal, and not a meek, submissive housewife whose only pleasure is to serve me. I’ve been corrupted by a wild shieldmaiden of the North.

39 Charles Johnson  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:03:24pm

Tech note! The LGF front page now uses our patented Infinite Scrolling™ technique. Every time you scroll to the bottom of the page, 10 more posts are loaded, ad infinitum (or whenever your browser crashes).

OK, it’s not actually patented.

40 Dr Lizardo  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:04:12pm

re: #32 aagcobb

Pistorius’ defense is bullshit. If what he’s claiming is actually true, I’d still toss his ass in jail for being criminally stupid. Well, if I were a judge, that is.

41 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:04:51pm

re: #40 Dr Lizardo

It’s enough to get his charges knocked down to manslaughter, maybe. But if what he says is true, he still killed somebody.

42 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:05:03pm

How did the leader of the Northern barbarians get to oversee the Reconstruction of the South?

43 Eclectic Cyborg  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:06:48pm

re: #38 thedopefishlives

My wife and I our Christians and she is certainly not meek. I like it that way though. I like people who feel strongly about certain things.

44 thedopefishlives  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:07:38pm

re: #43 dragonfire1981

If she’s not meek, she’s doing it wrong! Submit! SUBMIT SINNER! Heretics!!!1!1one

45 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:08:29pm

Secular Fundamentalist

send me the ‘secular fundamentalist’ manual and i will tell you if i r one otherwise wtf are you talking about?

46 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:09:50pm

re: #45 engineer cat

Secular Fundamentalist

Elementary Science Methods: A Constructivist Approach, 6th Edition

47 Dr Lizardo  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:10:23pm

re: #41 thedopefishlives

Exactly. In my book, at the very least, he committed manslaughter. I’d settle for criminally negligent homicide and acting with depraved indifference to human life with jail time.

48 BongCrodny  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:11:34pm

re: #21 Vicious Babushka

Is anyone really surprised that people who are OK with abortion-on-demand are also OK with a little rape?

I had no idea that Richard Mourdock and Todd Akin were OK with abortion-on-demand.

49 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:12:39pm

Secular Fundamentalism

A theist speaking to an atheist might have the following conversation:

Theist: I believe that God exists.

Atheist: I disagree with your position. In fact I see no evidence for God’s existence.
If a theist were to discuss the same issue with a secular fundamentalist, on the other hand, the following might ensue:

Theist: I believe that God exists.

Secular Fundamentalist: You can’t say that.

Theist: I believe that Christ rose from the dead.

Secular Fundamentalist: You can’t say that.

Theist: Happy Christmas.

Secular Fundamentalist: You can’t say that.

in other words:

yet another highly imaginary strawman

50 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:13:56pm

re: #49 engineer cat

Secular Fundamentalism

A theist speaking to an atheist might have the following conversation:

Theist: I believe that God exists.

Theist: I believe that God exists.

Secular Fundamentalist: You can’t say that.

Theist: I believe that Christ rose from the dead.

Secular Fundamentalist: You can’t say that.

Theist: Happy Christmas.

Secular Fundamentalist: You can’t say that.

in other words:

yet another highly imaginary strawman

Yeah no kidding. Given my agnosticism, I’m what one of these idiots would call a secular fundamentalist but I could care less as long as you’re not damning me or trying to suggest that my lack of belief makes me an immoral man.

51 Eclectic Cyborg  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:14:57pm

Is there a secular fundamentalist version of Sharia or Jihad?

52 Gus  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:16:26pm

re: #50 HappyWarrior

I don’t think engineer cat was signaling approval of that “straw man” piece.

53 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:17:06pm

re: #52 Gus

I don’t think engineer cat was signaling approval of that “straw man” piece.

I know he wasn’t. I was talking about the people who actually believe that crap. Know that EC doesn’t believe it.

54 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:17:06pm

Theist: I believe that God exists.

Engineer Cat: meerow

Theist: I believe that Christ rose from the dead.

Engineer Cat: meaorrrrtz

Theist: Happy Christmas.

Engineer Cat: don’t pass back any pointers from stack memory!

55 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:17:49pm

More accurate conversation:
“Secular Fundamentalist”: Happy Holidays
Fundamentalist Theist: Why are you oppressing me by saying Happy Holidays!

56 thecommodore  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:18:14pm

Hey, thanks for the promotion! :)

57 Gus  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:19:00pm

re: #53 HappyWarrior

Copy.

58 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:21:21pm

“dammit, jim - i’m a cat not a brain surgeon!!”

59 Gus  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:23:05pm

Don’t think I ever heard Dawkins or Hitchens ever say “you should not believe in God.”

60 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:24:29pm

re: #51 dragonfire1981

Is there a secular fundamentalist version of Sharia or Jihad?

Its called the Scientific Method.

61 stabby  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:34:34pm

It bugs me that people like Bryan Fischer, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter prove that it’s very lucrative to have absolute shit for brains and be a hateful asshole.

It’s more lucrative than honest work.

62 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:35:25pm

re: #61 stabby

It’s more lucrative than honest work.

but you have to have a talent for teh hatez

63 stabby  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:36:12pm

OK, it’s not actually patented.

That’s only because Apple or Microsoft didn’t get to it first.

64 stabby  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:36:55pm

re: #62 engineer cat

If I believed in God, I’d file a bug report on the human character.

65 stabby  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:52:52pm

re: #54 engineer cat

Engineer Cat: don’t pass back any pointers from stack memory!

Closures and garbage collection, oh my!

66 Dark_Falcon  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:52:53pm

re: #37 HappyWarrior

Or how did an actor from Illinois get to trade arms with Iran!

How did a haberdasher from Missouri sent to Washington by a political boss get to order the use of the atomic bomb? The road to the White House often has strange turns.

67 TedStriker  Tue, Feb 19, 2013 6:57:49pm

re: #41 thedopefishlives

Any way you slice it, his career is over, his endorsements are gone with the wind, and what money he has is going to be taken in his legal defense and when his girlfriend’s family sues the living shit out of him.

What a fucking waste.

68 elektramourns  Wed, Feb 20, 2013 7:06:47am

Anyone notice how the GOP has NOT backed down after their huge defeat in November?

They seem ever gleeful, assured of the rightness of their positions.

Is there no one on the right who can step up and do the thinking for them, because they seem doomed. I remember when the GOP was a formidable party with men like Nelson Rockefeller. What a pity.

69 Aligarr  Wed, Feb 20, 2013 8:57:39am

re: #42 Kragar (Antichrist )

After Lincoln , the American Presidents realized the South could not be reconstructed , so the South was left to its own devices …..that didn’t turn out too well …did it ?

70 Aligarr  Wed, Feb 20, 2013 8:59:16am

Does Fischer and his bunch have 501 c or d Staus ?

71 Destro  Wed, Feb 20, 2013 9:57:55am

Wow! North Korea and the American Right Wing both agree! Obama is their enemy!

[Link: littlegreenfootballs.com…]

PS: Bryan Fischer and Christians like him is the reason I worship Satan and all his evil ways.

72 Destro  Wed, Feb 20, 2013 10:00:47am

re: #16 HappyWarrior

That’s because to these jack offs the only real America is the Republican version of America. Everyone is either a foreigner or an enemy or both or colored.

^ back to top ^

TwitterFacebook

Turn off all ads for a full year by subscribing!
For about 33 cents a day (per month) or 22 cents a day (per year), our subscription option turns off all advertisements at LGF!
Read more...

► LGF Headlines

► Tweeted Articles

► Tweeted Pages

► Top 10 Comments

► Bottom Comments

► Recent Comments

► Tools/Info

► Tag Cloud

► Contact

You must have Javascript enabled to use the contact form.
Your email:

Subject:

Message:

Messages may be published unless you request otherwise.
Tech Note:
Using the Contact Form
LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2014-03-07 2:19 pm PST

LGF User's Guide
Recent Pages
Skip Intro
The Texas Economic Miracle Is Killing People
Freshly indicted Governor Rick Perry of Texas, who is said to be so close to running for president again that the people covering him know not to mention the fact that he is freshly indicted, has spent a couple ...

1 hour, 38 minutes ago
Views: 150 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 29 • Rating: 0
FemNaziBitch
History of Laws Concerning Immigration and Naturalization in the United States -WIKI
The United States Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787. Article I, section 8, clause 4 of the Constitution expressly gives the United States Congress the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization.[1] Pursuant to this power, Congress ...

Views: 104 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Randall Gross
Back to the Border
A movement was born this summer during the crisis over migrant children at the border. Are the vigilante extremists back for good? Columbia University expert Donald Green argues that hate crimes tend to spike when rapid in-migration of minority ...

Views: 61 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Lumberhead
Former Senator Jim Webb Launches Presidential Exploratory Committee
On Wednesday night, the former one-term Virginia senator and Navy secretary in the Reagan administration announced the launch of a presidential exploratory committee for 2016. While not a formal campaign committee, the move allows Webb, a Democrat, to raise ...

Views: 195 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 9 • Rating: 1
MichaelJ
COMFORTABLY NUMB - Peahi Nov 12 on Vimeo
Channel angle of the Nov 12th swell at Peahi.

Views: 346 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 1
teleskiguy
Nixon’s the One - “Henry”
Episode two of Harry Shearer's "Nixon's the One" focuses on Nixon's realtionship with his Secretary of State and National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger. Like two spiders in a bottle, Nixon and his Secretary of State cautiously negotiate their bizarre relationship. ...

Views: 581 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 25 • Rating: 0
Romantic Heretic
Money Makes Us Less Rational
Here's an interesting article on scientific studies that demonstrate how rationality and empathy break down is the presence of large amounts of money.

Views: 555 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
Indy GOP Refugee
Dissent Goes Missing in Pro-Labor L.A. City Council - LA Times
That is not good govenance. The San Fernando Valley lawmaker stood up at a recent meeting and rattled off numbers from a new report on the city's economic health. Sales tax revenue? Up 26% since 2009. Business tax revenue? Up ...

Views: 841 • Comments: 6
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
wheat-dogghazi-bola-trality
Uncomfortable Xi-Abe Handshake Spawns New Winnie the Pooh Comparison
Asian powerhouses China and Japan have not been on the best of terms lately, following disagreements over who has claim to some islands -- and possible undersea gas and oil fields -- in the South China Sea. So perhaps we ...

Views: 1,849 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 3
EiMitch
CollegeHumor: If Call of Duty Were Treated Like A Real Thing
Mildly NSFW (bleeped-out language) CollegeHumor seems to be doing a bit of cross-promotion with CoD: Advanced Warfare. Consider that disclosure. That aside, it was funny because... Actually I can't explain without spoiling it. As for the game being advertised, I ...

Views: 838 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
 Frank says:

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?