Ted Nugent Dubs Next Tour ‘Black Power 2013’

DARVO
Music • Views: 21,111

That’s one way to mark Black History Month: When Ted Nugent hits the road this year, he’s calling his tour “Ted Nugent Black Power 2013,” he writes on the conservative website World Net Daily.

In a column that describes “dirty Democrat politicians” as the enemies of black Americans, the right-wing rocker reels off a string of statistics he says demonstrate how ineffective Democratic policies, including Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal and Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society, have been at helping African-Americans overcome poverty, crime and a lack of education.

“There is no doubt that my 2013 tour will be the best of my life,” he writes. “With world-class virtuosos paying tribute to our black heroes nightly, it is only fitting that this year’s tour is aptly titled, ‘Ted Nugent Black Power 2013.’ Say it loud: my music is black and I’m proud!

The rocker credited the president’s re-election last year to “pimps, whores and welfare brats,” and met with the Secret Service last year after describing his opposition to the president in violent terms.

More: Ted Nugent Dubs Next Tour ‘Black Power 2013’

UPDATE at 2/22/13 10:31:23 am by Charles

Some context for this disgusting little stunt by Ted Nugent: he has appeared on the openly white supremacist radio show Political Cesspool not once, but several times.

Ted Nugent Political Cesspool - Google Search

1 Skip Intro  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 8:17:59am

I thought he said he he would be dead or in jail if Obama got re-elected.

Just another big talking Republican liar, like Rush Limbaugh

2 Destro  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 8:33:37am

People thought I was making a joke when I posted this observation of mine:

Repub tries to prove GOP not racist. If only all those ignorant minorities knew the facts better….

[Link: littlegreenfootballs.com…]

Yes, what I wrote was me trying to be funny but it is funny because it is true.

3 Slap  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 8:41:50am

Suggestion:

How ‘bout we just use Spoogent to refer to him?

Then we could give him the affectionate diminutive : the spooge.

Don’t know ‘bout you, but it works for me….

4 antpogo  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 8:47:07am

Guess how many black members of Nugent’s band there are.

Go on. Guess.

5 Blue Point  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 9:19:58am

A monster talent. In his own mind. “World Class Schmuck Tour For Suckers 2013” would be more apt. I’ll bet Allen “I Almost Got Brig Time” West is one of his “hero’s.” Maybe they can sing a duet. Get Mike “You’re A Burned Down House” Huckabee to murder the base. Call it, “I’m Stinky,and He’s Slimy.” Wankawankawankawankawank. WANK.

6 Dr. Matt  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 9:43:55am
“I`m a fun guy, not a sexist or a racist. I use the word ni**er a lot because I hang around with a lot of ni**ers.”
~Ted Nugent

Yeah, he’s the perfect person to celebrate Black History month.

7 Shiplord Kirel  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:02:20am

Can these people get any more ridiculous? Actually they probably can. Stay tuned.

8 Charles Johnson  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:09:18am

Ted Nigent has appeared on the white supremacist radio show Political Cesspool more than once. That’s the only context you need for this article.

What a disgusting pig.

9 gwangung  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:23:03am

re: #2 Destro

People thought I was making a joke when I posted this observation of mine:

Yes, what I wrote was me trying to be funny but it is funny because it is true.

Huh. Wasn’t the time when the most black Americans were out of poverty was during the Great Society era?

10 Destro  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:25:10am

re: #9 gwangung

Or the Clinton era.

11 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:27:17am

In other related news, Bryan Fischer is going to hold a TV Marathon to help Gay and Lesbian couples adopt babies.

That’s just the only comparable thing I can think of.

13 Eclectic Cyborg  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:33:36am

I am still trying to figure out what exactly he means by that, but I’m sure it involves sexism.

14 Blue Point  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:34:27am

re: #12 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

Woman shot by ammo magazine left in oven, person who left it there won’t face charges

Keyword; Florida. Then she went home and drank some bleach that had been put into a juice bottle labeled “White Grape Juice.” /

15 Jimmah  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:34:53am

Hell - not just other people but specifically the other people you’ll meet at a Ted Nugent concert.

16 wrenchwench  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:35:49am

re: #13 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

Sounds like something from the ‘No Punch Pretty Lady’ Bill.

17 RadicalModerate  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:36:14am

I wonder if he considers his musical style “Black Metal”?

Which has had some rather…interesting devotees in recent years.

18 Eclectic Cyborg  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:36:34am

re: #14 Mongo only pawn… in game of life.

That’s what my uncle always called wine.

19 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:37:24am

What a dickweed.

20 Eclectic Cyborg  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:37:43am

Teachers trick students into believing they are taking a class trip to Disneyland

Wow, not one of these teachers thought that maybe, just MAYBE this was kind of a bad idea?

21 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:38:37am

re: #13 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

Apparently he’s worried that now that women are allowed into combat situations (which they already were, but will now have a more prominent role if I understand that whole deal correctly?) transsexuals, eunuchs, illegal aliens, real aliens (deploy the cylons!) and who knows what else will be allowed to fight, which will lead to the eventual destruction of the military. Or something.

But yes, it’s sexism of some form.

22 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:40:29am

re: #20 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

The teachers involved should be told about their new pay raise, then suspended.

23 The Mountain That Blogs  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:41:33am

re: #14 Mongo only pawn… in game of life.

This is an excuse to post perhaps the greatest twitter account ever, @_FloridaMan

24 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:42:42am

re: #22 Kragar (Antichrist )

The teachers involved should be told about their new pay raise, then suspended.

From comments in that article.

I think someone should tell all the teachers to take tomorrow and Friday off, with pay, and then come in on Monday to work with only 2 classes, and a 25% pay raise…. and then follow it with “just kidding, you’re fired” Now that would be funny.

25 aagcobb  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:46:55am

re: #20 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

Graduates of the Rush Limbaugh school of humor!

26 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:47:50am

NOM Ally And Ex-Gay Activist Compares Gay-Straight Alliances To KKK And Nazi Skinheads

Equality Matters follows Gagnon closely, and noticed this week some outrageous comments he made on Facebook about gay-straight alliances (GSA). Chambers suggested in a recent video that if Christian young people attend a school that has a GSA, they should attend its meetings to learn and listen from those who utilize such a resource. Gagnon thinks they might as well attend a “Klu Klux Klan” [sic] or Nazi Skinhead group or one that advocates for “women abusers”:

GAGNON: More ridiculousness by Alan Chambers of Exodus (will it ever end?): Christian young people should respond to a “gay-straight alliance” in public school by going to such meetings “not to speak but to serve and listen and to offer to help, finding common ground.” There is no “speaking the truth in love” here (Eph 4:15). So if there is a “polyamory appreciation” group or “prostitutes for Christ” group or Ku Klux Klan / Nazi Skinhead group of “women abusers advocacy society” at a public school, Christian students should go to such meetings, not speak, but serve and find common ground? How can sane evangelical Christians support any longer any organization led by Alan Chambers? The man has become as “useful” to homosexualist advocacy as naive Western leftists of the 1920s to 1950s who extolled the virtues of Leninist and Stalinist Russia were useful to these dictatorial regimes.

27 Mattand  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:48:56am

I’m sure Ted will be advertising this tour in Jet and Ebony magazines and on prominent hip hop radio stations.

Safe bet that at some point, Allen West and Herman Cain will make in-concert appearances.

28 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:49:16am

Keyes: Gay Rights Will Undo Laws Against Rape, Incest and Pedophilia

When not warning that President Obama is pushing gun safety laws in order to have Americans “slaughtered by the thousands and the hundreds of thousands,” Alan Keyes usually sticks to issuing dire warnings about gay rights.

Today in his column for WorldNetDaily, Keyes claims that if the government repeals laws discriminating against gays and lesbians then it will have to remove laws against rape, incest and pedophilia as well.

29 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:51:01am

Man with high-powered rifles and ‘tank buster’ bullets arrested for posting liberal ‘hit list’

According to WCBS, 49-year-old Larry Mulqueen was arraigned on Thursday on charges of “making terroristic threats, illegally possessing weapons and harassment.”

Mulqueen’s landlady had tipped off police after she found a “hit list” posted on Facebook that threatened Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), Rep. Nita Lowey (D-NY) and all members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

The Facebook posting said that all of the president’s follower were “traitor scum” and promised “death to them all.”

Nyack-Piermont Patch reported that police searched Mulqueen’s home and found two high-powered rifles, two bayonets, a sword, a knuckle knife, body armor and ammunition. Included in the 100 rounds of ammunition were 27 so-called “tank buster” .50 caliber armor-piercing shells.

Previous criminal convictions meant that it was illegal for Mulqueen to possess the weapons.

30 Bulworth  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:52:18am
So if there is a “polygamy appreciation” group…

I wish just once that these godbotherers would actually, you know, read their Bibles.

31 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:53:19am

re: #29 Kragar (Antichrist )

He was just a survivalist waiting for the next tornado to rear its ugly head…

32 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:53:59am

re: #31 Ghost of Tom Joad

He was just a survivalist waiting for the next tornado to rear its ugly head…

I’m sure its a false flag op.

33 NJDhockeyfan  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:54:08am

WTF: NYC School’s 4th Grade Homework Has Slavery Word Problems

A student teacher at P.S. 59 was horrified when she was told to photocopy and distribute a fourth grade homework assignment with “Slavery Word Problems” where the questions were “On a slave ship, there can be 3,799 slaves. One day, the slaves took over the ship. 1,897 are dead. How many slaves are alive?” and “One slave got whipped five times a day. How many times did he get whipped in a month (31 days)? Another slave got whipped nine times a day. How many times did he get whipped in a month? How many times did the two slaves get whipped together in one month?”

34 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:56:16am
35 Bulworth  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:56:26am
Today in his column for WorldNetDaily

Let us all hope that those dreadful words will not ever precede the mentioning of any of our names in the future. Ever.

37 aagcobb  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:57:07am

re: #26 Kragar (Antichrist )

Someday, a GOP presidential candidate is going to have to have a “Sistah Souljah” moment with one of these whackjobs if they are ever going to win the Presidency again.

38 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:58:08am
39 The Mountain That Blogs  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:58:30am

re: #36 klys

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a corndog. Am I missing anything?

Evidently.

40 brennant  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:59:09am

re: #39 The Mountain That Blogs

Florida Man is the worst criminal ever.

41 Gus  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:59:40am

re: #39 The Mountain That Blogs

Evidently.

There goes my argument.

42 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 10:59:42am

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

I didn’t even know they could legally do that before. I’m sure RWNJs will call this an outrage.

43 Ghost of Tom Joad  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:00:56am

[Link: www.esquire.com…]

Always worth a read, and anything slapping around Brooks is gold in my book.

44 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:03:10am

For those claiming Europe is so much more enlightened:

The ‘Lost War’ Against Racism In Soccer

Last week, AC Milan signed one of the world’s premier soccer players in Mario Balotelli, who called it a dream come true that he was joining Italy’s most prominent soccer club. A week later, that dream isn’t as beautiful. Not after an Italian news station caught Paolo Berlusconi, an AC Milan vice president and the younger brother of former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, calling Balotelli “negretto della famiglia,” which translates roughly to “the family’s little n—–.”

Balotelli, a black Italian, is no stranger to racism. During previous stints in Italy and at international club matches, fans have greeted him with monkey chants and bananas. Fans of one club banded together to tell him that “there are no black Italians.” But while Balotelli may be subject to the worst of racism, the kind that comes from his own countrymen and his own club, he’s hardly alone. Here’s a far-from-comprehensive timeline of racism in European soccer — just over the past month:

January 3: AC Milan’s Kevin Prince-Boateng, a Ghanaian, responds to racist chants from opposing fans by picking up the ball, punting it into the stands, and walking off the pitch. His teammates and opponents followed, and the match was called. Earlier in the game, fans assaulted Sulley Muntari, another Ghanaian, with monkey chants. “It’s not the first time in my life that I’ve heard these things, but I’m 25 now and I’ve had enough this bullshit,” Prince-Boateng, who threatened to walk off the field in future matches, said after the game.

January 29: Jozy Altidore, an African-American, faces monkey chants from fans of Dutch club FC Den Bosch during a club match in the Netherlands. Altidore shrugged off the chants, refused efforts from officials to stop the match, and played on. “It’s only going to make them stronger if we back down,” Altidore said afterward. “I just want to get on with it and play and win the game.” AZ Alkmaar, Altidore’s club, wins 5-0.

January 30: Barcelona’s Dani Alves, a black Brazilian, is the subject of racist chants in a Spanish cup match against rival Real Madrid. In a moment of brutal truth, a dejected Alves declares after the match that soccer’s long fight against racism is “a lost war.”

January 30: European soccer’s governing body fines three clubs — Italian club Lazio, English club Tottenham Hotspur, and Slovenian club NK Maribor, for fans’ racist and anti-Semitic chants during games in November. Lazio’s sanctions include one home game played behind closed doors with no fans in attendance.

January 31: Japanese player Yuki Nakamura quits his Slovakian club because of repeated racial abuse. Nakamura was frustrated because his teammates and club officials did little to protect or defend him.

February 5: FIFA, the sport’s international governing body, upholds sanctions against both Bulgaria and Hungary’s international teams for racist chants during World Cup qualifying matches. Both are forced to play one match behind closed doors, and FIFA warns that further incidents could result in expulsion from Cup qualifying.

45 wrenchwench  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:04:48am

re: #42 Kragar (Antichrist )

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

They can and they have.

46 Amory Blaine  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:05:40am

Man with the state of the GOP being so nutty with no end in sight, what I wouldn’t give for a good old fashioned sex scandal or something. :s

47 wrenchwench  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:06:07am

re: #36 klys

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a corndog. Am I missing anything?

Corndogs are the original deep fried food on a stick. You need moar county fairs!

48 Kragar (Antichrist )  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:08:27am

re: #46 Amory Blaine

Well, Huckabee and Gingrich are slobbering all over each other, does that count?

Huckabee, Gingrich: Obama Is ‘Very Different’ Than George Washington

49 Sol Berdinowitz  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:09:05am

re: #13 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

Once you break man-woman threshold, no place to stop: Fluke arguing for transgenders in military.

God created transgenders. Or did Satan? Ask Bryan, he seems to be an authority on these sorts of matters…

50 Amory Blaine  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:09:06am

Probably a freezer burnt one from ALDI’s.

51 Eclectic Cyborg  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:09:36am

re: #46 Amory Blaine

Mark Sanford, where art thou?

52 geoffm33  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:09:44am

re: #13 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

It’s along the same lines as…

If you let men marry men, and wimin marry wimin, where does it end?!?!!? Can I merry my dog? My cactus?

53 klys  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:10:42am

re: #47 wrenchwench

I do go to county fairs but I spend all my time ogling the cross stitch pieces submitted for competition. And the state fair!

54 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:10:47am

re: #51 Eclectic Cyborg (formerly dragonfire1981)

Mark Sanford, where art thou?

I think he just announced that he was running for a SC House seat. Right after the expected “God forgives” statement.

55 klys  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:11:24am

re: #52 geoffm33

It’s along the same lines as…

You know, I think nobody wants to marry a cactus. Of either gender. God, that would hurt…

56 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:20:12am

Since this is a Ted Nugent thread, some appropriate science content:

[Link: www.thisviewoflife.com…]

57 leftynyc  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 11:37:41am

re: #44 Kragar (Antichrist )

For those claiming Europe is so much more enlightened:

The ‘Lost War’ Against Racism In Soccer

I swear - European soccer fans make NJ Jet fans look downright civilized.

58 dragonath  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 12:11:13pm

Oh wow, this got promoted. Thanks, Charles.

59 Tigger2  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 12:12:56pm

re: #42 Kragar (Antichrist )

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

I’m sure that law will be proven unconstitutional, shooting immigrants from a helicopter is surely covered somewhere the 2nd Amendment. ///////////// (and in case someone missed it) /////////////////////////

60 Patricia Kayden  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 2:24:02pm

Ted Nugent is the perfect Republican. Sums up all that is wrong with that party.

61 BeenHereAwhile  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 2:47:10pm

re: #27 Mattand

My favorite Ted Nugent/Fire Marshall Bill Moment:

62 Aligarr  Fri, Feb 22, 2013 4:52:45pm

The Ted Nugent ” I really like blacks except those who don’t know their place Tour “.
Yea Ted ” power to the people “.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2015-08-02 10:58 am PDT

LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds

Recent Pages
I Stand With Planned Parenthood
How Goldman Sachs Destroyed the Greek Economy and Created a Water Crisis in Detroit
How Goldman Sachs Destroyed The Greek Economy And Created A Water Crisis In Detroit Posted on July 29, 2015 by girl du jour A few days ago The Nation published an article by Robert Reich detailing how Goldman Sachs ...

Views: 120 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 5 • Rating: 0
Bubblehead II
President Obama Remarks on Tenth Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
In case you missed the NOLA Presidents speech today. President Obama Remarks on Tenth Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina

Views: 69 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 1
Great White Snark
Burger King’s ‘McWhopper’ Dream Is Crushed, and It’s ALL McDonald’s Fault
McDonald's Snubs BK And Crushes Our 'McWhopper' Dreams It was to be the fast food deal of the century. A peace deal between hot grill rivals. But alas one side just decided no deal was good enough. Food inspectors ...

Views: 453 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 49 • Rating: 3
KiTA
Vester Lee Flanagan Guns Down News Crew on Live TV, Live Tweets and Films himself doing so.
Update: The shooter filmed himself performing the act and uploaded the content to several social media accounts. It was shared thousands of times before Twitter deleted it. Twitter auto-plays the video. Today would be a very good day to close ...

Views: 444 • Comments: 4
Tweets: 6 • Rating: 1
SoulCycle Looks to Sell Its Soul
nd second, SoulCycle has made money. A lot of money. This tends to happen when you charge people more than $30 for a single spin class, and still manage to sell out 60-person sessions. The spiritual and the financial ...

Views: 141 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Lumberhead
Why the 2016 Republican Nomination Can’t Be Predicted Through History
This election season provides a fascinating frame to see if the polarization in politics, from Washington to the states to the public, is no different than what we have seen in the past; if the angry populism evident especially ...

Views: 716 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
No Country For Old Haters
Unraveling the Enigma of Nintendo’s Virtual Boy, 20 Years Later
Twenty years ago, on August 21, 1995, Nintendo released the Virtual Boy in North America. The stilt-legged tabletop gaming console, which offered a unique red stereoscopic 3D display, attempted to ride a wave of popular interest in virtual reality. ...

Views: 641 • Comments: 3
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 0
EiMitch
Cracked: The 6 Most Ridiculous F***-Ups In The History Of Science
cracked.com There's no doubt that science has made all of our lives much better, as evidenced by the fact that we wrote this article entirely from the men's room of our neighborhood Chipotle. (We'll be living here for the rest ...

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 972 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Chan Kobun
3DS Gets Better Homebrew Support - Without Needing a $40 Game
More @ Tiny Cartridge: Region free and homebrew support for all 3DSes, no Cubic Ninja required ⊟ Region-free 3DS gaming, homebrew support, custom themes, a functioning SNES emulator, and you don't have to buy some ludicrously-overpriced crappy 3rd-party game ...

Views: 914 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 0
teleskiguy
Little Republicans: Presidential Debate Highlights
With Magic Beans and Eric Wysocki Little Republicans Presents: the first 2015 GOP Primary debate. The actors are shorter, but the words all come from the candidates themselves.

Views: 842 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
 Frank says:

If something goes wrong and you tend to smile it away, then you have someone to blame.