Tech Note: The LGF Pages Popup Window and Google Chrome
In last night’s thread about the new features in our LGF Pages posting bookmarklet, several people mentioned that the Chrome browser was blocking the window from opening.
Here’s how to fix that problem:
- Go to Chrome Preferences.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, click “Show advanced settings…”
- Under Privacy, click “Content settings…”
- In the dialog box that appears, scroll down until you see the section titled “Pop-ups.”
- Click the button labeled “Manage exceptions…”
- Enter “littlegreenfootballs.com” in the input field and make sure the Behavior is set to “Allow.”
- Click “Done.”
And you’re done! Chrome will now allow the LGF Pages bookmarklet to open a new window (or tab), and all is right with the world.