Amazing Time-Lapse Video From Remote Locations: Journeys of an AstroPhotographer
The generic electronic music gets a bit overbearing and needlessly grandiose in this one (I just turned it down), but the time-lapse photography is some of the most gorgeous I’ve ever seen.
‘COSMOS ODYSSEY’ is a time-lapse project for 5 years.
My journeys for AstroPhotography from Equator to Polar Regions.
See my other time-lapse movie.
- Dokdo island. 2013 : the eastern end of Korea
- Baengnyeongdo island. 2011 : the western end of Korea. border between North and South Korea
- Mount Halla. 2011 : the southen end of Korea
- Mount Baekdu. 2010 : the north of Korea. border between China and North Korea
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. 2010 : near equator
- Uluru, Australia. 2010 : the southern hemisphere
- Pilbara, Australia. 2012 : the southern hemisphere
- Yellowknife, Canada. 2009-2013 : near polar regions
Music by Zero-Project (zeroproject.gr)