scottslemmons  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:35:17pm

(has no Cheerios)
(is sad)

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:38:45pm

Watching the Cowboys-Ravens game. Just saw the new amazon commercial… I’m guessing it’s not going to be taken well by certain segments of the population

Belafon  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:39:24pm

Joaquin Castro is considering running against Ted Cruz.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:39:30pm

re: #2 KGxvi

What was it?

Belafon  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:39:37pm

re: #2 KGxvi

What was it?

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:39:44pm

Joaquin Castro is considering running against Ted Cruz.

He should.

wrenchwench  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:39:52pm

re: #1 scottslemmons

(has no Cheerios)
(is sad)

Then fuck off.

(sorry)

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:41:16pm
Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:43:20pm
ObserverArt  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:43:30pm

Maxine is sassy! What with her fluffy butt…

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:43:33pm

re: #4 HappyWarrior

A priest and an imam chatting and being friends. Imam leaves priest’s house, both have knee pain. Both by knee pads for the other on amazon, they wear them as they each pray in their house of worship

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:44:53pm
wrenchwench  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:45:24pm

Joaquin Castro is considering running against Ted Cruz.

“Despite any record of achievement and a liberal ideology out of touch with the majority of Texans, the Castro brothers have the full support of the mainstream media and Washington establishment willing to do everything in their power to turn Texas blue,” Cruz wrote in an email to supporters. “Our opponents are already making plans to defeat us, so we cannot afford to wait to engage until 2018.”

RIGGED! IT’S ALL RIGGED!

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:47:04pm

re: #12 KGxvi

Video:

Video

It’s harmless so of course the “anti PC” crowd will freak out.

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:47:22pm

re: #13 wrenchwench

I could hear the fear making Cruz’s voice crack as I read that.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:48:26pm

re: #13 wrenchwench

RIGGED! IT’S ALL RIGGED!

I really really hope Joaquin kicks his whiny ass.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:48:53pm

re: #15 KGxvi

I could hear the fear making Cruz’s voice crack as I read that.

God don’t make me think of Ted Cruz’s voice. His Bad Ad Lib voice is more toleratable than his actual voice.

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:49:39pm

re: #14 HappyWarrior

It’s harmless so of course the “anti PC” crowd will freak out.

Between featuring a papist (/snark) and a Muslim not blowing something up (/double snark), the wingularity will be calling for a boycott of amazon just in time for Christmas

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:50:36pm

re: #18 KGxvi

Between featuring a papist (/snark) and a Muslim not blowing something up (/double snark), the singularity will be calling for a boycott of amazon just in time for Christmas

They always do have the silliest boycotts heh. Funnily enough, I may be distantly related to the priest who came up with the term.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:52:00pm

Confession time though. I can’t bring myself to hate the Dallas Cowboys. At least this bunch. I saw the way Romo ceded the team to Prescott and that Prescott kid is legit.

makeitstop  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:54:11pm

ICYMI: Re-post from downstairs.

An actual exchange between myself and some random idiot on Facebook…

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:55:32pm

re: #21 makeitstop

ICYMI: Re-post from downstairs.

An actual exchange between myself and some random idiot on Facebook…

Pence wasn’t even offended apparently which makes this all the more ridiculous. We’re talking about the guy who was offended by Mulan here . I’m just cynical enough to think Trump made a big deal about this to take the media’s eyes off his 25 mill settlement with the Trump university people.

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:55:37pm

re: #20 HappyWarrior

Ive reached the point where I can’t even really generate much sports hate for anyone. I have my teams and would prefer them to win, but I don’t really root for anyone to lose anymore… even the Yankees, I’m mostly indifferent to them anymore

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:57:34pm

re: #23 KGxvi

I still hate certain teams heh but I guess I just can’t bring myself to hate Dallas anymore even though they gave my team a really tough loss last week. I do find myself disliking certain players more than teams as a whole though.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 12:59:13pm

Melania and Barron apparently aren’t moving to the WH.

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:01:04pm

re: #21 makeitstop

If we are “revisiting” some amendments, might I suggest we start with #2?

Of course, RWNJs are probably looking at 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 14, 16, 24…

Charles Johnson  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:02:11pm
Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:03:02pm

non-zero sum game

Maybe it’s just to complex and I should live in a zero-sum reality.

oy

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:03:35pm

re: #25 HappyWarrior

Melania and Barron apparently aren’t moving to the WH.

could have told you that.

Trump will treat the WH as a work retreat.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:04:38pm

re: #29 Birth Control Works

could have told you that.

Trump will treat the WH as a work retreat.

Oh I’m not shocked. If they’re staying in NY though. That’s going to be a PITA for Secret Service though.

Timothy Watson  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:05:19pm

re: #30 HappyWarrior

That’s little people’s problems.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:05:41pm

re: #26 KGxvi

If we are “revisiting” some amendments, might I suggest we start with #2?

Of course, RWNJs are probably looking at 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 14, 16, 24…

I guarantee you they are looking at the 14th and only the 14th. Well, they are probably seriously thinking about how they can repeal the 19th.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:07:04pm

If Trump resigns or is impeached and Pence assumes the presidency —I will probably find a way to leave this country.

I’ve never thought that before.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:09:23pm

re: #31 Timothy Watson

That’s little people’s problems.

Of course.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:09:49pm

from my facebook:

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:10:09pm

They really hate income tax and direct election of Senators too.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:11:05pm

re: #36 HappyWarrior

They really hate income tax and direct election of Senators too.

Yes, but income taxes are only for us little people. That they are ok with.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:11:50pm

re: #37 Birth Control Works

Yes, but income taxes are only for us little people. That they are ok with.

They still hate federal income tax and direct election of senators. That one I actually hear talk about gutting.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:12:44pm

I can’t see them realistically going after the 19th to be truthful. I just think that would cause a gigantic backlash against them but then again after Trump’s nomination and election, I don’t know what ot believe anymore so don’t take me seiously.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:13:59pm

hmmmm … remind you of anyone?

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:16:49pm

re: #38 HappyWarrior

First time I heard talk about repealing the 17th, was when I was in law school and went to a federalist society event. It got applause. Everyone (all students) at my table looked at each other like “that just sounds fucking crazy”

makeitstop  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:17:10pm

re: #30 HappyWarrior

And residents and businesses in that neighborhood are going to suffer. Trump is going to turn it into an armed camp.

Dr. Matt  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:18:13pm

Rep. Katherine Clark (D-MA) Introduces Legislation To Stop Trump From Profiting Off The Presidency

Unforunately, the Ds are in the minority and the Rs are too cowardly to oppose and obstruct Adolf Trump.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:18:25pm

re: #41 KGxvi

I remember not knowing for the longest time that Senators were not directly elected always. It’s a pretty common tenet among movement conservatives. It honestly shocked me when I first heard it but then it hit me that it’s an anything to win the game type move because they know that they often control more state legislatures. It’s such a pathetic, cynical move.

The Vicious Babushka  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:19:47pm
HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:20:10pm

re: #42 makeitstop

No doubt. And honestly not that I care but I bet you he’ll have plenty of affairs with Melania not being in the same state.

ObserverArt  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:23:55pm

re: #43 Dr. Matt

Eh, who know, maybe it makes a couple people wake up to the fact they voted that problem into office…yet they worried about Crooked Hillary. Fight it all, make it all an issue…maybe get people sick of Republicans and Trumpers for the mid-terms.

Shiplord Kirel  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:24:15pm

This is what makes Pence so scary. He’s an order of magnitude slicker than Trump.

That really is the scary part. I think Trump will end up resigning fairly early—-there is no shortage of possible reasons—- and Pence will end up as the POTUS the Dominionists have sought for 40 years.

We're Way Beyond Snark  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:24:16pm

re: #44 HappyWarrior

It’s because state senates are cheaper to buy than electorates. Much cheaper.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:25:42pm
Varek Raith  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:26:06pm

Good afternoon.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:27:30pm

re: #49 We’re Way Beyond Snark

It’s because state senates are cheaper to buy than electorates. Much cheaper.

Yep.

TedStriker  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:28:10pm

re: #46 HappyWarrior

And, if that happens, they’ll be no impeachment rumblings or even censure from Congressional Republicans, because IOKIYAR.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:28:30pm

re: #53 TedStriker

Of course.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:30:00pm

re: #35 Birth Control Works

from my facebook:

It makes me sad that so many agreed with Trump —and are themselves bullies. That makes nearly 1/2 the voters people agreed with his words.

All I care to know is that a man is a human being—that is enough for me; he can’t be any worse.
- Mark Twain’s notebook #42

prairiefire  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:30:11pm

re: #50 Birth Control Works

Hey, GGT, how are you?

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:31:10pm

re: #56 prairiefire

Hey, GGT, how are you?

hanging in there, barely.

I swing back and forth between raging anger and being very, very sad.

you?

prairiefire  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:32:25pm

re: #57 Birth Control Works

I’ve got a pain in my heart akin to when we went to war on Iraq. Trying not to drink too much.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:35:55pm

how is this legal?

We just passed a bill to block President Obama from issuing any new regulations

We just passed a bill to block President Obama from issuing any new regulations

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:36:23pm

re: #58 prairiefire

I haven’t had a drink in 23 years. I will admit to thinking about it on that fateful Tuesday night.

The Vicious Babushka  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:36:38pm
BeachDem  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:36:44pm

re: #43 Dr. Matt

prairiefire  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:36:57pm

re: #60 Birth Control Works

I’m 55 now and getting too old for this shit.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:38:14pm

re: #63 prairiefire

I’m 55 now and getting too old for this shit.

I’m 52 and think I won’t see the ERA or a woman POTUS in this country before I die.

The situation is simply pathetic.

scottslemmons  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:38:15pm

Y’all got any recommendations for good Christmas music I could pick up digitally for not too much money?

I’ve got the “100 Most Essential Christmas Masterpieces Ever” (which isn’t actually too essential, but it was cheap), an old Irish Tenors album, and some selections from the “Charlie Brown Christmas” special and a heavy metal Christmas album.

I’ll never have as much Christmas music as I’ve got for Halloween, but I was just thinking I should have some more…

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:38:23pm

re: #61 The Vicious Babushka

My miner great grandpas are spinning in their graves.

Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:38:54pm

re: #48 Shiplord Kirel

It’s fairly obvious that this has been the endgame all along. Only question is WHEN it happens. Not if.

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:39:11pm

re: #65 scottslemmons

Bing Crosby & David Bowie - “The Little Drummer Boy (Peace On Earth)”

Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:43:30pm
Birth Control Works  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:48:18pm

bbl

KGxvi  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:48:39pm

re: #59 Birth Control Works

how is this legal?

Well, they could, in theory, pass a bill that would repeal all or part of the Administrative Procedure Act. Or hey could have actually passed a bill saying Obama can’t do nothing no more. Of course, in either case, before it becomes law, hey have to get the president’s signature. And I’m guessing this law would get the Veto Stamp. Since they don’t have a veto proof majority, this is just grandstanding for the rubes

Bubblehead II  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:48:44pm

re: #59 Birth Control Works

how is this legal?

So they passed a bill. Until it’s signed into law by the POTUS that’s all it’s is. A bill.

So basically it’s nothing.

retired cynic  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:50:10pm

New Stonekettle! stonekettle.com

Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:50:37pm
HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:51:24pm

re: #74 Myron Falwell (no relation)

Blah.

Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:52:17pm

re: #59 Birth Control Works

how is this legal?

Legislative dead-end temper tantrums aren’t necessarily illegal per se.

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:52:29pm
retired cynic  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:52:36pm

re: #73 retired cynic

New Stonekettle! stonekettle.com

Don’t hold back!

“Conspiracy theorists, the wretched refuse of failed politics, religious nuts, cashiered generals, Washington insiders, and the oily gray foamy fringe of congress. You’d be hard pressed to assemble a more homophobic, Islamophobic, misogynist, xenophobic, jingoistic group of science denying fanatical nationalists if you tried. “

Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:53:11pm

re: #75 HappyWarrior

Blah.

It’s blah bordering on Cleveland Browns blah.

Charles Johnson  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:53:20pm

re: #65 scottslemmons

This is probably my favorite Christmas album.

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:53:34pm

re: #77 Eclectic Cyborg

BeachDem  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:56:00pm

re: #48 Shiplord Kirel

Jeff Sharlett should be booked on every show from now until eternity to share his knowledge about C-Street, The Family, and Mike Pence.

Sharlett on Pence: He is probably the most anti-abortion presidential or VP candidate we’ve had. You see him also bringing in financial. He sees it if we don’t stop abortion, our economy will collapse. So he’s the guy who sort of stands in the middle between those two factions of the Republican Party.

Kinda glad I lent my copy of “The Family” to someone who never returned it. Think having it in my house would cause my bookshelf to spontaneously combust.
HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:58:40pm

re: #82 BeachDem

I need to read that one. I remember hearing an interview with Sharlett some time back when the book came out. Sounded like a good one.

GlutenFreeJesus  Nov 20, 2016 • 1:59:35pm

BeachDem  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:07:20pm

re: #83 HappyWarrior

Here’s one of Jeff’s interviews about Pence—(starts at about 4:30)—don’t plan to sleep after you watch it.

“Grandiosity and Misogyny”: Jeff Sharlet on “Common Thread” Between Mike Pence & Donald Trump

Patricia Kayden  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:08:18pm

re: #21 makeitstop

ICYMI: Re-post from downstairs.

An actual exchange between myself and some random idiot on Facebook…

So he wants to remove the right to protest from liberals/progressives/anti-Trump demonstrators? I guess that would extend to Native Americans protesting that oil pipeline and Blacks protesting police brutality. I don’t curse but beep him. We all have First Amendment rights — including Tea Baggers and racists who he supports.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:09:47pm

re: #85 BeachDem

Video

Thanks.

Single-handed sailor  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:10:58pm

re: #77 Eclectic Cyborg

People are trolling Mike Pence by making up names of musicals about him

The Pirates of Pence’s Ass

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:12:15pm

Didn’t know that Colson was Pence’s mentor.

dog philosopher ஐஒஔ௸  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:14:18pm

re: #74 Myron Falwell (no relation)

it will choke him half to death

Nyet  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:19:07pm

re: #33 Birth Control Works

I’ve never thought that before.

So basically the only thing worse than Trump being elected is Trump being impeached. Aren’t we in a sweet, sweet world? /

Skip Intro  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:20:35pm

Trump’s focus out the gate will be looting the government of as much money as possible. The Republicans will do the rest.

Patricia Kayden  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:24:42pm

re: #22 HappyWarrior

Too bad Pence wasn’t offended. He should have been but lacks common decency. I hope the next time he’s called out so publicly, he is highly offended because he’s an awful person. Trump has already promised to sign FADA which would legalize anti-gay discrimination on a national level. I’m sure Pence will work extra hard to make sure that legislation is signed ASAP.

Nyet  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:26:38pm

re: #82 BeachDem

Not to cast doubt on the danger of religious fundamentalism, but take what Sharlet says with just a bit of salt.

Here is what he wrote about Hillary:

motherjones.com

For 15 years, Hillary Clinton has been part of a secretive religious group that seeks to bring Jesus back to Capitol Hill. Is she triangulating or living her faith?

teleskiguy  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:28:39pm

re: #65 scottslemmons

Bad Religion - Christmas Songs

James Brown’s Funky Christmas

Joe Bacon  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:30:08pm

re: #65 scottslemmons

Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto James Brown

sagehen  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:31:37pm

re: #30 HappyWarrior

It’s a pain in the ass for Every. Single. Person. in NYC.

5th Ave is the central N-S Ave for Manhattan. 57th St is a major E-W cross-street in the very center of Manhattan. If traffic is closed for a block in every direction;

If people can’t drive between mid-town and the upper east side; if Tiffany’s, Gucci, the Plaza, the Waldorf, Bergdorf Goodman, the Apple Store, Rockefeller Center can’t have taxis or limos or Ubers dropping off or picking up… if pedestrians are channeled into one-half of one side of the sidewalk….

It’s a fucking nightmare.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:33:44pm

re: #97 sagehen

It’s a pain in the ass for Every. Single. Person. in NYC.

It’s a fucking nightmare.

Very true. Agh.

Patricia Kayden  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:36:28pm

re: #59 Birth Control Works

That’s all they care about — sticking it to President Obama. They really hate him that much. But we’re supposed to play nice with Trump. Please.

Charles Johnson  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:37:42pm
HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:39:16pm

Those two are perfect for each other. Hope they never meet. Too much ego for one room.

Charles Johnson  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:40:03pm
Nyet  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:41:47pm
Bubblehead II  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:42:43pm

Need to call it a day Lizards. Need to prep for the next 4 days (I hope, can turn into much longer) of 12+ hrs at work. Just wish I could get it through the I.T. idiots that the software written to work with the hardware doesn’t like to play well (timing issues. DHCP server needs to be restarted.) with the hardware.

On the plus side, company is paying for the room and meals and my movie list (if I can stay awake long enough to enjoy them) consists of.

Heavy Metal
Wizards
Tremors (all of them)
and
Expendables 3.

As always, sleep well and may the Deity of your choice smile down upon you and yours.

wrenchwench  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:43:44pm

Not the funniest one I’ve seen lately…

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:44:55pm

re: #105 wrenchwench

Not the funniest one I’ve seen lately…

Heh. I’m gonna miss those two.

Varek Raith  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:45:21pm

re: #103 Nyet

Video

I did not know that about you.

wrenchwench  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:45:58pm

re: #106 HappyWarrior

Heh. I’m gonna miss those two.

I love hearing the words, ‘President Obama’ on the radio these days.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:46:32pm

re: #108 wrenchwench

I love hearing the words, ‘President Obama’ on the radio these days.

Indeed.

BeachDem  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:46:38pm

re: #94 Nyet

Here is what he wrote about Hillary:

motherjones.com

Frankly, I was never very happy about Hillary’s connections with the National Prayer Breakfast crap, but that article is from 2007, and in more recent interviews with Sharlet, I have never heard him bring up Hillary and the Family or the Fellowship.

BeachDem  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:48:14pm

re: #97 sagehen

It’s a pain in the ass for Every. Single. Person. in NYC.

It’s a fucking nightmare.

Businesses on 56th have already complained about it all just about killing their trade. But the yam don’t give a damn.

BeachDem  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:50:55pm

And then Kanye went on to piss off his fans in Sacramento by showing up 90 minutes late, doing 2-3 songs, then walking off because he was pissed off that Beyonce got some award instead of him. No wonder he likes Trump.

HappyWarrior  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:51:40pm

re: #113 BeachDem

And then Kanye went on to piss off his fans in Sacramento by showing up 90 minutes late, doing 2-3 songs, then walking off because he was pissed of that Beyonce got some award instead of him. No wonder he likes Trump.

Kanye is Trump if Trump were a musician.

thedopefishlives  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:52:43pm

Evening Lizardim.

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:53:28pm

I think that’s been known for awhile now.

Nyet  Nov 20, 2016 • 2:54:26pm

re: #113 BeachDem

So he’s basically a lost Palin family member.

Belafon  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:00:09pm

re: #74 Myron Falwell (no relation)

Now that Obama is out of the way, maybe people will finally learn what Obamacare actually does.

thedopefishlives  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:01:44pm

They know what it does, it helps people to live who don’t deserve to live. That’s bad.///

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:05:23pm

So we can we start the Trumpcare jokes?

Colère Tueur de Lapin  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:05:36pm

re: #59 Birth Control Works

how is this legal?

No major regulations are ever published this late. Reg. writing agencies have all of their stuff published and off the books during an election year before the end of the government fiscal year; September 30th. And, really, most are done and limited by the current congress in session.

It is an irrelevant statement. Regulations don’t just appear and get published in three months. and, regulations are not created in a vacuum, they are written based on laws that are on the books. They are not “enacted by unelected bureaucrats” they are interpretations of the law that are vetted by lawyers and adhere to the laws passed by the legislature. That’s what the executive branch does.

Charles Johnson  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:10:40pm

I don’t think much of Kanye West as a musician either tbh.

austin_blue  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:12:34pm

I don’t think much of Kanye West as a musician either tbh.

A legend in his own mind.

Cheechako  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:14:45pm

re: #120 Eclectic Cyborg

So we can we start the Trumpcare jokes?

Should be trumpnocare.

Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:18:20pm
Patricia Kayden  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:20:57pm

re: #120 Eclectic Cyborg

So we can we start the Trumpcare jokes?

Only if you actually believe that Trump/Republicans are going to replace the ACA after its repeal.

Myron Falwell (no relation)  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:22:03pm

re: #124 Cheechako

Should be trumpnocare.

I’m going with Pence-F-U-No-Care

Patricia Kayden  Nov 20, 2016 • 3:27:30pm

He has had a few good songs but he’s way too annoying and probably over hyped because of earlier hits. He certainly has a way-too-large ego. I still can’t get over the time when he demanded that wheelchair-bound concert attendees stand up.

huffingtonpost.com

fern01  Nov 20, 2016 • 4:37:59pm

re: #13 wrenchwench

“Despite any record of achievement …

They always reflect upon themselves - good definition of Trump and Cruz.

Acronyms and Assholes So, I see the photo insert in the news feed and had to re educate myself on why some refer to those who, as the last real President, Barack Obama put it, “have perverted and distorted and tried to ...
Earnest Badger
Virginia Tech Is Letting a Neo-Nazi Teach English Composition Mark Neuhoff, who teaches English composition at the university part-time, was discovered in late September to have posted a series of racist comments on social media. “I want white supremacy,” one post read. “Whites must be in control if ...
South Bay Locals Named as Part of White Supremacy Group An in-depth report by ProPublica.org into the activity of a Southern California-based white supremacy group has named at least four South Bay residents including one each from Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach. The report details how the group, called ...
New Details Emerge About Attack That Killed US Soldiers in Niger The soldiers questioned the villagers, who dragged on the discussions longer than anticipated. “It turns out that this village was a little contaminated by hostile forces,” said Aksar. “The unit stayed a little longer than expected because apparently people ...
Hyperloop in Missouri: Company Says KC-STL Route Top Contender An official with Hyperloop One, which proposes building ultra-fast tubular transportation around the world, said that a Missouri route is a top contender for development. Dan Katz, the head of policy for the company, told The Associated Press that ...
Sheriff Finds ‘Troubling’ Explosives, Guns, Maps and Note in Florida Home Photographs of schools, three bomb devices, guns and books on how to make explosives were found in a Dunedin man’s home Wednesday, officials report. Deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office were executing a search warrant at 1234 Royal ...
Editorial: Kobach Is Desperate for Trump’s Approval Kris Kobach has been running a Trump-style gubernatorial campaign since the day he announced. From his empty insistence that there’s a “culture of corruption” in Topeka to his argument that the Legislature’s decision to repeal Gov. Sam Brownback’s tax ...
First Aid Kit - It’s a Shame"It's a Shame" by First Aid Kit is available now: smarturl.it Production Company: Slutet är Nära / slutetarnara.se Director: Mats UddProducer: Petra KrigströmExecutive Producer: Alexandros Bakos Lyrics: genius.com Follow First Aid Kit: firstaidkitband.com facebook.com @firstaidkitband instagram.com
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - American Girl10/13/2017 Encore on night 4 of Ryman residency
WALK the MOON - Headphones Get WALK THE MOON's “One Foot” and "Headphones" Instantly When You Pre-Order The New Album 'What If Nothing':iTunes - wtmband.comAmazon - wtmband.comSpotify Pre-Save - wtmband.comGoogle Play - wtmband.comMerch Store - wtmband.com Stream "Headphones" Now:Apple Music - wtmband.comSpotify - wtmband.com ...