Trump Campaign Co-Chair Says He Wants Obama to Die of Mad Cow Disease, Michelle to Live in a Cave With a Gorilla
Carl Paladino is a member of the Buffalo school board and the co-chair of Donald Trump’s New York campaign, and he’s also a really vile, racist human being.
And this didn’t just start yesterday; he’s been an outright racist and sexist swine for years. We first wrote about him at LGF in 2010 when he was sending out incredibly ugly emails.
Paladino’s in the news again today because he answered a survey from Buffalo alternative weekly Artvoice with some statements that read like they came from the worst comment section at the worst white supremacist site on the web.
The questions on the survey:
1. What would you most like to happen in 2017?
2. What would you like to see go away in 2017?
3. Who would you like to see run for mayor of Buffalo in next year’s election?
4. Should the new $50 million Amtrak station be at Central Terminal or Canal Side?
And this is how Paladino answered:
1. Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.
2. Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.
3. Someone with a brain, a set of balls and a lack of fear who has enough money so as not to owe anyone anything once elected and who believes in a market economy.
4. We need a $50 million dollar train station as much as we need parasitic people like Lou Ciminelli, 80% of the school board and the dizziness of socialistic progressive politicians who never signed the front of a paycheck. At best 400 people a day take a train. They are not complaining about exchange or Depew. We are already the laughingstock of America for having the dumbest elected leaders ever. Why add to it.
Ugh. Why does this disgusting creep still have a political career at all? What the hell is wrong with this country?
When the Buffalo News asked Paladino about this gross behavior, here’s how he responded:
Paladino verified to The Buffalo News that he did make the comments, while at the same time slamming News editors for inquiring.
“Of course I did,” he said Friday morning. “Tell them all to go f—- themselves.”
“Tell that Rod Watson I made that comment just for him,” he continued, referencing one of the News’ black editors who is also a columnist.
A top supporter of Donald Trump, folks.
Like most racists when confronted with their own ugly racist comments, Paladino denies there’s anything racist about them:
In a statement to The Post, Paladino denied that the comments were racist.
“It has nothing to do with race,” Paladino said. “That’s the typical stance of the press when they can’t otherwise defend the acts of the person being attacked.”
“It’s about 2 progressive elitist ingrates who have hated their country so badly and destroyed its fabric in so many respects in 8 years,” he added.