freetoken  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:40:28pm

By the end of this charade, a meteor strike probably will be less damaging to our society than Trump.

Kragar  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:44:47pm
Charles Johnson  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:48:53pm
MsJ  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:49:37pm

Good. This schmoe will be an unmitigated disaster for workers.

Barefoot Grin  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:50:36pm

If Trump is impeached are we still on the hook for his security for the rest of his life?

Backwoods_Sleuth  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:50:48pm

Sen. Tom Udall: “We have at least 2 serious criminal issues going on”—Lying to the FBI & a private citizen interfering in US foreign policy.

Stanley Sea  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:52:10pm
The Spite House  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:55:32pm

re: #5 Barefoot Grin

Yup. It was limited to ten years a while back, but they restored it to lifetime not too long ago.

Archangelus  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:55:42pm

Good freakin’ Grief…

Trump Administration Will Not Insist on Two-State Solution in Middle East, White House Official Says

Breaking with decades of U.S. foreign policy, the Trump administration will not insist on a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict when President Donald Trump hosts Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday.

Senior White House officials signaled the shift in a briefing to reporters late Tuesday in advance of the summit — the two leaders’ first in-person meeting since Trump took office.

“Maybe, maybe not,” one official said of the two-state solution. “It’s something the two sides have to agree to. It’s not for us to impose that vision. But I think we’ll find out more about that tomorrow.”

The official emphasized that Trump seeks to bring peace to the turbulent region, even as he has promised a far closer relationship with Netanyahu and Israel under his presidency. Netanyahu and former President Barack Obama repeatedly clashed, and in one of his final acts in office, Obama declined to veto a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel’s expansion of settlements in West Bank areas claimed by Palestinians as part of a future state.

“A two-state solution that doesn’t bring peace is not a goal that anybody wants to achieve,” the official said. “Peace is the goal, whether it comes in the form of a two-state solution if that’s what the parties want or something else, if that’s what the parties want, we’re going to help them.”

Over the past week, Netanyahu’s been taking major flak from the right-wing parties calling on him to renounce recognition of a Palestinian State and to request no such recognition by the USA when meeting with the President Electoral tomorrow.
This is just what those nutjob fanatics have been hoping for…

The Spite House  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:56:22pm

re: #8 JasonA

Oh, I glossed over the word “impeached” there. I’m not 100% sure.

Charles Johnson  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:59:30pm

Thinking seriously about dropping cable and getting Sling TV.

makeitstop  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:59:47pm

I wish to hell there was some way to verify the sincerity of what some of these guys are saying.

If they intended on following through on what they were saying it would be great. But given past performance I have to assume it’s empty theater at this point.

Barefoot Grin  Feb 14, 2017 • 5:59:56pm

re: #10 JasonA

Oh, I glossed over the word “impeached” there. I’m not 100% sure.

If not, that would make the mess of impeachment preferable to a resignation.

lawhawk  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:00:26pm

re: #5 Barefoot Grin

Yes, he’d be eligible for a secret service detail IMO. Whether that includes if he actually goes to prison has never been tested before. But impeachment would not interfere with his Secret Service detail (Bill was impeached, not convicted).

Blind Frog Belly White  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:05:17pm

Backwoods_Sleuth  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:07:05pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:08:31pm
InfidelOfFreedom  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:11:16pm

Thinking seriously about dropping cable and getting Sling TV.

Dropped the cable last year… Have you checked out Playstation Vue? I have been pretty happy with it. I believe you can run the service through an Amazon Fire system as well, although I’ve yet to set that up.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:11:19pm

Hopefully this time the President won’t get a pardon. Trump, Flynn, and the whole bloody lot of these assholes deserve a trip to ADA Florence.

Blind Frog Belly White  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:15:56pm

re: #19 HappyWarrior

I didn’t get it at the time, but in retrospect, I understand the decision to pardon Nixon. Had he forced the nation to go through impeaching, convicting, and removing him from office, I think it would have been reasonable to then make him stand trial in criminal court and accept the jail time. But he ‘fell on his sword’ and spared us that, once it was clear he was completely fucked.

Trump? Who the fuck knows what he’ll do?

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:17:32pm

re: #20 Blind Frog Belly White

Trump? Who the fuck knows what he’ll do?

Yeah I don’t think Ford was wrong to pardon Nixon. Granted I probably would have been pissed at the time but Ford did make the right decision and that’s something Ted Kennedy agreed later on. You’re right. I just can’t see Trump doing that. Nixon for all the flaws he had and man he had a lot wasn’t Trump.

freetoken  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:17:41pm

Thinking seriously about dropping cable and getting Sling TV.

I’ve not bought “television” packages from Cox since forever. But they still get money from me, because they are my only real choice for high-speed internet.

Charles Johnson  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:17:43pm

All of the people in line to inherit the White House if Trump is impeached SUCK. Massively. The only thing I’d feel better about if any of these right wing shitgoblins become president is that they probably wouldn’t launch a nuclear war because the prime minister of Fuckistan made fun of their tiny hands.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:18:26pm

So true sigh.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:19:16pm

Plus we’re so early in to this term too. We’re not even at the W.H Harrison point yet.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:20:30pm

Sigh we knew this was a bad idea. We tried like hell to warn people but they didn’t want to listen. I’m angry at Trump, I’m at angry at Flynn but I’m just as angry at my fellow Americans who voted for this clownshow. Maybe you should put your hatred of the left for once and actually think rather than being a reactionary minded asshole who falls for blatant and stupid lies.

Blind Frog Belly White  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:20:31pm

Who’d have thought we’d find ourselves in a situation where we might actually welcome a President Mike Pence? I mean, holy shit, folks. I knew Trump would be a lousy President, and that he would be so bad he’d make GWB look like Abraham Lincoln by comparison, but I honestly didn’t think he could possibly be THIS BAD.

Kragar  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:20:48pm

The problem is Trump’s whole team is tainted by the Russians, including the House Republicans who won because of them.

InfidelOfFreedom  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:21:02pm

In my impeachment fantasies today, the investigations drag down the administration so much that they are unable to enact any of their heinous, disruptive policies… Dems take the house in 2018 and impeach Trump and Pence and we get our first female president - PRESIDENT NANCY PELOSI!

I can see the republican heads exploding now.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:22:25pm

re: #27 Blind Frog Belly White

Yeah if Pence is welcome, I don’t know where the fuck we are anymore. And honestly I worry like hell how Trump’s diehards are going to respond if their man goes down. I do worry about violence. I’ve never been more unsure about our country’s future than I am now.

Kragar  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:22:34pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:22:36pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:23:09pm

re: #28 Kragar

and Manafort was the one who pushed for Pence as VP

ObserverArt  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:23:12pm

re: #22 freetoken

If you are internet only, can you get ATT Uverse? I have cable TV with Spectrum former Time Warner. And I have high speed ATT Uverse through phone and I think it is as good as cable, at least for me. I am close to one of the hubs and with the higher speed package I have excellent speed. And the Wifi off of it works very well too. It is not cheap though.

MsJ  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:23:21pm

Agreed 100%. That said, saving us from nuclear anhilation is kinda huge.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:23:38pm

This honestly could well be the biggest scandal in American political history. I mean damn Watergate feels like nothing compared to this.

MsJ  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:24:06pm

Stanley Sea  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:24:54pm

drip
drip
drip

Charles Johnson  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:25:55pm
HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:26:21pm

They’re going to have to investigate this. Those whiny Republicans think those townhalls are tough now. Try doing events of any kind when this is frontpage news. Honestly, I say in 2018, we pounce on any Republican. Trump is the GOP and the GOP is Trump.

InfidelOfFreedom  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:27:26pm

LOCK THEM UP!

(After a thorough investigation and due process of justice.)

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:27:33pm

One thing’s for damn sure Charles, I do not want to see stupid Ronald Reagan quotes how to Republicans every day is July 4 and to Democrats every day is Tax Day. These bastards fucking sold us out.

Patricia Kayden  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:28:34pm

2018? Republicans care about getting through their extreme agenda. They’ll just look the other way and tolerate Trump’s messiness and misdeeds. Nothing will happen until Congress flips to Democrats.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:28:46pm

If you even said so much as I support my party’s nominee, you need to go down with Trump.

lawhawk  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:29:00pm

re: #31 Kragar

I think I need to make this my permanent statement on each and every new revelation about how thoroughly compromised the Bannon/Trump cabal was for months before the election, and how everyone was fixated on something…. wait… I know:

The Vicious Babushka  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:29:40pm

Did anyone else get this Twitter message?

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:30:12pm

re: #46 lawhawk

We tried telling those damn idiots that Trump had bigger problems than that but they called us elites. You know what. Maybe I am a so called liberal elite but at least I’m not a right winger with my head in the fucking sand.

darthstar  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:30:35pm

I think it’s funny that the GOP is already starting to fret that the flood of scandals will keep them from destroying the fabric of America on schedule. Fuck you guys. Deal with the shit-show you asked for and do the bare minimum of legislation - Emergency budget extensions and spending bills for four years? Why the fuck not? I can survive that.

Kragar  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:31:22pm
The Vicious Babushka  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:31:31pm

I have hardly even Tweeted all day because of going to the airport, waiting in the airport, being on airplanes and stuff. The only “abusive’ thing I did was to call some Bernirbro dumbass a dumbass. “Fuck you” was also uttered.

lawhawk  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:33:01pm

re: #49 darthstar

That’s what the GOP did for the past several years - refusing to do budgets by the regular process. Continuing budget measures got us through the past few years. Critical measures, like the debt ceiling should be passed, and everything else should be kicked over to the next election cycle. /as if

No, this craven bunch of politicians will push full steam ahead and try to ram through their regressive agenda while they think they’ve got time, or no one is paying attention.

ObserverArt  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:33:08pm

re: #29 InfidelOfFreedom

I can see the republican heads exploding now.

Brings up an interesting question. To the conservatives, who would be more evil and cause the most exploding heads…Hillary or Nancy?

Is it a toss up? Does it depend on viewpoint by age or group-think alt-right versus FOX viewer?

Backwoods_Sleuth  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:33:26pm
Kragar  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:33:31pm

re: #47 The Vicious Babushka

Not me

makeitstop  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:34:16pm

re: #19 HappyWarrior

Hopefully this time the President won’t get a pardon.

Yep. An example must be made of these guys, so it’s crystal clear to everyone that colluding with foreign agents is something that will get you prosecuted to the fullest extent.

They should have done it to the Bush Cabal, and Trump would never have happened.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:34:36pm

re: #53 ObserverArt

Hillary, they’ve hated her for much longer though Nancy does come from the hated San Francisco.

HappyWarrior  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:35:18pm

re: #56 makeitstop

Yep.

Stanley Sea  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:36:23pm

re: #47 The Vicious Babushka

Nope. What did you do? :)

darthstar  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:38:29pm
Archangelus  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:40:55pm
makeitstop  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:42:09pm

re: #31 Kragar

This is the CIA systematically destroying any credibility Trump ever had.

teleskiguy  Feb 14, 2017 • 6:52:17pm

Whoa. That’s Pucker Factor 10 shit right there.

Unshaken Defiance  Feb 14, 2017 • 7:25:02pm

I don’t mind. When Trump falls the right falls with him.

Chrysicat  Feb 14, 2017 • 7:45:41pm

re: #47 The Vicious Babushka

I actually had *worse* a couple weeks ago; I RT’d and fav’d so many anti-Trump pieces in such a short period of time that they locked my account until I changed my password, under ‘suspicion that my account security had been compromised’.

Eclectic Cyborg  Feb 14, 2017 • 9:49:31pm

Also, they’d probably be a bit more restrained when it comes to Twitter.

happy turkey day!
Kragar
Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken of Inappropriate Touching wo more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week. Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week ...
Portugal. the Man - Feel It Still [2017 American Music Awards Performance] portugaltheman.com WOODSTOCK available now!atlantic.lnk.to Go to feelitstill.com for the interactive version of the "Feel it Still" video. There you'll find 30 tools of #theresistance to fight apathy and injustice hidden in the film. Follow Portugal. The ManWebsite: portugaltheman.comFB: facebook.com ...
Donald Trump Doesn’t Believe Women, but He Does Believe Roy Moore. On Tuesday, President Donald Trump tiptoed up to the edge of (re)endorsing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has faced a barrage of credible allegations that he romantically pursued teenagers routinely in his hometown of Gadsden while he was ...
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? (Official Music Video) Watch the official music video for "How Soon Is Now"Amazon: po.stiTunes: po.stGoogle: po.stFacebook: po.st "How Soon Is Now?" was originally a B-side of the 1984 single "William, It Was Really Nothing". "How Soon Is Now?" was featured on the ...
2017 Hurricanes and Aerosols Simulation This is fascinating, I recommend full screen How can you see the atmosphere? By tracking what is carried on the wind. Tiny aerosol particles such as smoke, dust, and sea salt are transported across the globe, making visible weather ...
Incredibles 2 Official Teaser Trailer The teaser trailer for "Incredibles 2" is here. Disney/Pixar's "Incredibles 2" opens in theatres in 3D June 15th, 2018. Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is ...
Deadpool’s “Wet on Wet” Teaser After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice ...
Voice of America Reporter Outed as Alt-Right However, using information Fatzick himself posted on Reddit — including his age, girlfriend’s name, former employers, friends, location, educational background, and sports affiliations — this reporter was able to tie the vile posts of UncleSam4200 to the Voice of ...
1 week, 1 day ago
Gary Clark Jr - Come Together (Official Music Video) [From the Justice League Movie Soundtrack] Official Video for "Come Together" by Gary Clark Jr. featured in the Justice League Movie trailer. In theaters November 17th 2017.Directed by Kris Merc Get the song now at garyclarkjr.com Check out the Justice League soundtrack here: lnk.to Follow ...