Trump Continues Filling the White House Press Room With Deranged Far Right Conspiracy Theorists

Politics • Views: 30,469

Jack Posobiec was one of the main people behind spreading the evil “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory, that led to a delusional Alex Jones fan entering the Comet Ping Pong restaurant with a semi-automatic rifle.

Posobiec is also one of the people who helped circulate the Russian-hacked Emmanuel Macron emails, trying to sabotage Macron’s campaign at the last minute and help elect far right fascist Marine Le Pen.

And now, Jack Posobiec is the latest conspiracy theorist and fake news peddler to gain access to the White House press room.

Posobiec is just the latest in a rogues’ gallery of far right conspiracy theorists with White House press credentials, including rape apologist/white nationalist Mike Cernovich, pedophilia apologist Milo Yiannopoulos, the Stupidest Man on the Internet Jim Hoft, and his creepy sidekick Lucian Wintrich.

Why aren’t the real journalists in that room speaking out against this horrific trend?

Jack Burton  May 9, 2017 • 12:22:53pm

Pants-wetting terrified they will lose access?

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 12:26:12pm

re: #1 Jack Burton

Pants-wetting terrified they will lose access?

I wish they’d just go ahead and lose access, and write about the constant scandals instead of Spicer’s lies. They could also write about the hoaxes being perpetrated by far-right propagandists posing as news media.

lawhawk  May 9, 2017 • 12:27:39pm

Considering that Trump filled his cabinet with know nothing far right extremists (who can’t even do basic grammar/spell-checking), this is entirely par for the course - even if it is not normal.

None of this is normal.

But the media prizes access above all else, and they’ll ignore all the extremists in the room so long as they get to ask fluff questions that go unanswered or deflect attention from the real issues going on - the scandals that have swirled around Trump since before he even began running for the WH - namely the nonstop Russia-Trump connections that have only become far more dangerous and detrimental to US national security.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 12:27:50pm

Trump does not need the Press. He has Twitter.

The Press needs Trump.

Until they address that basic imbalance, they are going to get jerked about like idiots.

Jack Burton  May 9, 2017 • 12:29:18pm

re: #2 Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis

They have been normalizing Fuckface von Clownstick and engaging in “Both-Siderism” for so long they think that losing access to this clown show is actually bad and don’t see it this way.

Shiplord Kirel  May 9, 2017 • 12:30:27pm

If there is a nuclear apocalypse, we have to make damn sure these bastards are not among the survivors.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 12:37:05pm
gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 12:37:24pm
Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 12:38:59pm

re: #8 gocart mozart

FEC shows no donations from Sally Yates to anyone. Including Hillary Clinton. What is evidence, as Spicer claims, of her supporting Clinton?

This is not about public servants actually serving the public.

This is about vilifying anyone who would stand in Trump’s way or take him to task for his words and actions.

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 12:40:01pm

re: #8 gocart mozart

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 12:40:21pm

re: #9 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

This is not about public servants actually serving the public.

Yep. This is what autocrats do.

goddamnedfrank  May 9, 2017 • 12:40:52pm

Berners still ridiculous.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 12:43:40pm
Sionainn, the Nasty Devilbitch  May 9, 2017 • 12:46:11pm

re: #3 lawhawk

I answered your question in the previous thread. I always discover that I’m posting in a dead thread. *sigh*

KingKenrod  May 9, 2017 • 12:47:10pm

Team Trump just makes up excuses. Tomorrow it will be something else. The truth they will never admit is Gen. Flynn easily manipulated Trump into trusting him in spite of all kinds of warning sirens going off - Yates was just the last one in a long string of warnings.

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 12:47:22pm

re: #14 Sionainn, the Nasty Devilbitch

I consider the last three threads to be live. The new comment count in the title makes it easy to keep an eye on them.

Sionainn, the Nasty Devilbitch  May 9, 2017 • 12:47:23pm

re: #8 gocart mozart

That and the fact that they are both wimmen. You know the wimmens always support each other.

Sionainn, the Nasty Devilbitch  May 9, 2017 • 12:49:02pm

re: #16 Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis

Good to know. Thanks!

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 12:50:12pm

re: #15 KingKenrod

Trump still has the incredible ability to lead a consequence-free life and administration.

lawhawk  May 9, 2017 • 12:51:20pm

re: #14 Sionainn, the Nasty Devilbitch

Thanks. Cool about that.

Charles Johnson  May 9, 2017 • 12:52:22pm
HappyWarrior  May 9, 2017 • 12:54:21pm

Pedantic twitter is the worst Twitter.

HappyWarrior  May 9, 2017 • 12:54:51pm

re: #22 gocart mozart

Video

Miss him. He was great.

Timothy Watson  May 9, 2017 • 1:00:14pm
Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:02:07pm
Mike Lamb  May 9, 2017 • 1:02:24pm

But no one has actually investigated Pizzagate…

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:02:58pm

With more Americans now trusting local news over national news, Huffington Post shows how Sinclair Media Group has tilted hundreds of local news outlets to the right.

huffingtonpost.com

With Sinclair prepared to ink a deal for the Tribune, it is thought that Sinclair might turn WGN America into another right-leaning national network The article also goes into how Sinclair pushed everything from the Iraq war to Donald Trump on local media outlets.

Well, at least we out here in the rural West won’t be the only ones subjected to one-sided conservative propaganda any more. The Sinclair deal would gain NBC, ABC, and CBS local affiliates in major cities across the country.

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:03:06pm

New Robert Caro -On Power

Bubblehead II  May 9, 2017 • 1:04:16pm

New Olbermann

HappyWarrior  May 9, 2017 • 1:05:06pm

re: #25 Timothy Watson

Nice work if you can’t find it, Virginia edition:
Longtime delegate Albo to join Richmond lobbying practice after leaving House seat in fall

I worked for his opponent five years back whose campaign one of my GMU friends ran. Good riddance to Albo.

Flying Squirrel Girl  May 9, 2017 • 1:05:19pm

re: #24 HappyWarrior

You just reminded me of a funny memory: I was at ACL Festival (2003? 2004?)with my sister and a bunch of cousins and Johnny Cash had just passed away the week before. Roseanne Cash was scheduled to play a set, but a memorial to Johnny Cash was in place of her set, with a video montage set to his music. My cousin was speaking a bit loudly for someone in the crowd, who turned around told my cousin, “Shhhhhhh!!!!” My (female) cousin bowed up (Texas term) and said, “No she didn’t! That bitch must not know I had vodka for breakfast!”

We got my cousin out of there as quickly as possible. :)

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 1:05:24pm

In case anyone is into the joys of sado-masochism, here is the shithead.

goddamnedfrank  May 9, 2017 • 1:06:37pm
Kragar  May 9, 2017 • 1:06:42pm

re: #33 Nyet

In case anyone is into the joys of sado-masochism, here is the shithead.

“I’m waiting”

Well, let me get right on that for you then.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 1:08:09pm
gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 1:09:11pm
Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:09:36pm

re: #36 gocart mozart

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:10:12pm

re: #36 gocart mozart

“everybody knows”

“some people say”

etc .. .

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:12:08pm
gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 1:13:58pm
scottslemmons  May 9, 2017 • 1:14:33pm

re: #33 Nyet

In case anyone is into the joys of sado-masochism, here is the shithead.

I may just start tweeting gifs of Richard Spencer getting punched to these goons. If there were more Nazi-punching gifs, I’d love to use those, too…

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 1:16:03pm
MsJ  May 9, 2017 • 1:16:36pm

re: #41 gocart mozart

More like trump is widely rumored to be a genius and spicy is widely rumored to never tell a lie.

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 1:16:37pm

re: #42 scottslemmons

The thread is getting funny, you might just as well join.

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:17:01pm
Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:17:27pm

re: #45 Nyet

The thread is getting funny, you might just as well join.

An Elephant walked in to a bar …

Blind Frog Belly White  May 9, 2017 • 1:18:26pm

re: #47 Birth Control Works

An Elephant walked in to a bar …

The next one ducked.

Shiplord Kirel  May 9, 2017 • 1:20:04pm

Imagine an epidemic of some virulent, lethal disease that would affect mostly conspiracy believers and arrogant anti-science dupes.
Given the zombie-like spread of their insane anti-vaxx dogma, such a thing could actually happen. I thought of this when I read about the possibility that the melting of ancient perma-frost could release long dormant diseases. In that case, the idiot lobby would be doubly victimized by their own ignorance.

lawhawk  May 9, 2017 • 1:21:25pm

re: #42 scottslemmons

It’s not punching Nazi goons, but it’s damned close.

Nazis Take a Dive - The Blues Brothers (3/9) Movie CLIP (1980) HD

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:21:37pm

re: #49 Shiplord Kirel

Vaccines are not going to help with an emerging dormant virus, caused by Conservative warming denial. Smart people will suffer just like the rubes who caused this.

KGxvi  May 9, 2017 • 1:21:40pm

So, after watching Last Week Tonight, last night, I just filed a comment with the FCC arguing to maintain net neutrality and for the FCC to regulate ISPs under Title II as utilities.

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:21:55pm
ObserverArt  May 9, 2017 • 1:23:11pm

re: #8 gocart mozart

Matt Viser ✔ @mviser

Evidence?

Evidence???

We don’t need evidence to practice destroying a reputation of a good government worker.

Belafon  May 9, 2017 • 1:23:23pm

re: #13 gocart mozart

The end of the fairness doctrine was the beginning of this.

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:23:54pm

Op-Ed My lesson in free speech: As a Jew, meeting with Holocaust deniers actually left me feeling empowered

Each person has to be her own best judge of what experiences will be valuable, detrimental, painful or simply a waste of time. I’d skip Coulter because I know what I think of her views. I’d rather read a novel or scramble some eggs.

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:24:26pm

re: #50 lawhawk

It’s not punching Nazi goons, but it’s damned close.

I hate Illinois Nazis

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:25:47pm

As NPR reported in 2016, the group of chemists had been mixing and heating different chemicals while they worked to find a new material to be used in electronics. One particular sample, after being heated to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, came out a bright blue color.

The name YInMn comes from yttrium, indium and manganese oxides, the different elements that compose the pigment.

It’s important to note that Crayola’s color is only inspired by YInMn because the pigment can’t be added to paints and materials just yet.

“Because this is such an innovative and recently discovered pigment it is in the process of regulatory approval, so once the approvals are complete, we’ll experiment all the different possibilities,” Waters says.

Birth Control Works  May 9, 2017 • 1:28:41pm
thedopefishlives  May 9, 2017 • 1:29:17pm

Afternoon Lizardim.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 1:30:22pm
ObserverArt  May 9, 2017 • 1:30:31pm

re: #44 MsJ

And here I thought the wide rumor was Spicer and the entire Trump Gang was human.

mmmirele  May 9, 2017 • 1:31:23pm

I saw this and my heart just sunk. I know Obama had been playing a very delicate game of footsie with all the different factions in the Syria conflict, but Trump, oh God, he’s going to make his fellow wannabe dictator Erdogan mad at him.

In blow to U.S.-Turkey ties, Trump administration approves plan to directly arm Syrian Kurds against Islamic State

President Trump has approved a plan to directly arm Kurdish forces fighting in Syria, the Pentagon said on Tuesday, inflaming already strained ties with Turkey and putting the U.S. military a step closer to seizing a remaining Islamic State stronghold.

washingtonpost.com

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:31:51pm

re: #62 ObserverArt

These fuckers are all too human. They haven’t risen above tribal human nature like smarter people have.

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:32:21pm

re: #63 mmmirele

Gen. Flynn isn’t going to like that.

Timothy Watson  May 9, 2017 • 1:33:16pm

re: #65 Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis

Gen. Flynn isn’t going to like that.

When Erdogan bribes someone, he expects them to stay bribed!

ObserverArt  May 9, 2017 • 1:33:30pm

re: #57 Birth Control Works

I hate Illinois Nazis

I don’t limit myself. I hate ALL Nazis. Even the ones that don’t fashion themselves as Nazis but act like they are.

mmmirele  May 9, 2017 • 1:34:00pm

re: #37 gocart mozart

I’m actually surprised Trump hasn’t turned the White House into an extension of the Trump Hotels family. He’s really not there over the weekends. Remember how it was such a huge scandal that Clinton collected money off people who slept in the Lincoln Bedroom?

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:35:07pm
Decatur Deb  May 9, 2017 • 1:35:23pm

Press credentials for Deranged Far Right Loons? Hope for the Furby yet.

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 1:36:14pm

re: #70 Decatur Deb

Press credentials for Deranged Far Right Loons? Hope for the Furby yet.

I do hope he gets it.

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:36:18pm

re: #60 thedopefishlives

Afternoon Lizardim.

Howdy! You caught me just before I log out for my nap. Keep these folk honest, eh?

jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 1:36:22pm
jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 1:37:01pm

Health insurance is now “the dole.”

lawhawk  May 9, 2017 • 1:37:09pm

So, Trump’s going to go up and arm the Kurds in Syria, and is contemplating sending more troops to Afghanistan, because why screw up one front of an international conflict against radical Islamic terrorism, when you can fuck up two.

Decatur Deb  May 9, 2017 • 1:37:24pm

re: #63 mmmirele

washingtonpost.com

If Trump gets us kicked out of Incirlik AFB and Sinop, Putin will have good return on investment.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 1:38:03pm

Sen. Hatch on the public and health care: “Once you get them on the dole, they’ll take every dime they can”

Hey, you sick fuck,

how about:

“Once you offer them affordable health care, they want to stay on it”?

thedopefishlives  May 9, 2017 • 1:38:27pm

re: #72 Anymouse

I’ll do my best.

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 1:38:31pm

re: #71 Nyet

Was fällt, das soll man auch noch stossen!

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 1:38:52pm

re: #76 Decatur Deb

Remember that we were not allowed to use Incirlik during the second Gulf War, which led to massive logistical issues.

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:38:54pm

danarchy  May 9, 2017 • 1:39:21pm

The end of the fairness doctrine was the beginning of this.

Nah I blame CNN. It all started with the birth of the 24 hour news station. If you are going to try to go from the 30-minutes to 1 hour of evening news most people were accustomed to, to around he clock coverage, something was going to have to give in the pursuit of ratings.

The fairness doctrine only covers holders of public broadcast licenses so it wouldn’t have had any effect on any of the cable news yahoos.

scottslemmons  May 9, 2017 • 1:39:47pm

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 1:39:55pm

re: #70 Decatur Deb

Press credentials for Deranged Far Right Loons? Hope for the Furby yet.

He has been remarkably absent from this site, for which I am thankful in many ways.

HappyWarrior  May 9, 2017 • 1:42:57pm

Big words coming from a man whose health care is courtesy of Joe Taxpayer. McMullin really needs to primary his ass.

Timothy Watson  May 9, 2017 • 1:43:06pm

re: #80 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

They ended up having to redirect the entire Fourth Infantry Division, didn’t they?

Kragar  May 9, 2017 • 1:43:38pm
jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 1:43:55pm

re: #85 HappyWarrior

[Hatch] “is also the longest serving Republican in the Senate.”

Cheechako  May 9, 2017 • 1:43:57pm

Same as “Once you get elected, you’ll take every dime you can”.

Timothy Watson  May 9, 2017 • 1:44:54pm

[Hatch] “is also the longest serving Republican in the Senate.”

Hasn’t had a real job since he was 42.

CongoJack  May 9, 2017 • 1:45:32pm

re: #82 danarchy

On top of that I also blame 60 Minutes. It was the first news show that made money for a broadcasting network. Once they realized that they (media elite) could make money in news (unlike the past where they would air sports and shows to cover the cost as news programs lost them money and the TV journalists saw themselves as the 4th estate) they went full bananas and started to only worry about ratings; not informing the public.

jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 1:45:35pm

In 2012, Orrin Hatch had an estimated net worth of $3,962,048.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 1:46:21pm

re: #86 Timothy Watson

Yes, they were literally stuck out at sea without a place to land…because the Turkish Parliament, in a fit of democracy, voted against allowing the US to use their airbase.

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:46:22pm

There was never really any compassion in Conservatism.

ObserverArt  May 9, 2017 • 1:46:37pm

[Hatch] “is also the longest serving Republican in the Senate.”

Which means he should be the first to go.

Make it so…I am sick of his tired old crotchety ass.

By the way…since he has been there in office so long, he’s been on “the dole” a long time.

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:46:44pm

Gaak. No thanks.

Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis  May 9, 2017 • 1:47:21pm

In 2012, Orrin Hatch had an estimated net worth of $3,962,048.

One thing Alex Jones is right about is that corrupt elites rule us. He’s just looking at the wrong party when he says it.

A wild WITHAK appeared!  May 9, 2017 • 1:48:13pm

re: #95 ObserverArt

Which means he should be the first to go.

Make it so…I am sick of his tired old crotchety ass.

He’s had free health care and other top-notch benefits for longer than I’ve been alive.

CongoJack  May 9, 2017 • 1:49:50pm

re: #96 Anymouse

Gaak. No thanks.

Soooo Melania is just chilling out at NYC? I think we found our deadbeat immigrant that the right wing keeps mentioning.

KGxvi  May 9, 2017 • 1:50:05pm

Says an 83 year-old man who has spent almost half his life getting a paycheck from the federal government.

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 1:51:43pm

re: #100 KGxvi

He’s so bad, it would be worth it to pay him to stay away from any office.

KGxvi  May 9, 2017 • 1:53:42pm

re: #63 mmmirele

washingtonpost.com

I’ve always kind of figured once we went into Iraq in 2004, one of the end results was going to be a redrawn map that included a country called Kurdistan. It’s going to piss off a lot allies and rivals in the region, so it’s a good thing we have a steady hand on the helm of American foreign policy.

jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 1:54:14pm

Senate Russia investigators ask Treasury for Trump team financial information

cnn.com

“FinCEN is the federal agency that has been investigating allegations of foreign money-laundering through purchases of US real estate.”

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 1:54:25pm

Conservatives continuing to “support the troops”:

KGxvi  May 9, 2017 • 1:54:31pm

re: #101 Nyet

He’s so bad, it would be worth it to pay him to stay away from any office.

Sadly, I don’t think the fine voters of Utah are going to send him off to collect his Senate pension next year.

De Kolta Chair  May 9, 2017 • 1:55:38pm

Further evidence of the media’s libural bias!!!

Nicolle Wallace, former press secretary for Governor Jeb Bush, as well as his Communications Director for the Florida State Technology Office; former communications chief for President George W. Bush and for his 2004 re-election campaign; former senior advisor for the McCain-Palin campaign, premiered her new MSNBC show this afternoon.

Bonus point: it looks like superhack Harold Ford, Jr. will be a regular.

Oy vey.

CongoJack  May 9, 2017 • 1:56:55pm

re: #106 De Kolta Chair

Further evidence of the media’s libural bias!!!

Nicolle Wallace, former press secretary for Governor Jeb Bush, as well as his Communications Director for the Florida State Technology Office,, former communications chief for President George W. Bush and for his 2004 re-election campaign, former senior advisor for the McCain-Palin campaign, premiered her new MSNBC show this afternoon.

Bonus point: it looks like Harold Ford, Jr. will be a regular.

Ugh… hopefully they took of Greta VanHorrible off the air for this. Then at least I can be positive about it. Whomever gave her a show on MSNBC needs to be taken out back and beaten with a hose.

jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 1:57:22pm

Continued irresponsibility from Republicans.

Shiplord Kirel  May 9, 2017 • 1:59:43pm

re: #51 Aucun pays pour les vieux ennemis

A completely new species is highly unlikely (though not impossible). A lot of vaccines will protect against new, possibly more virulent, strains that appear pretty frequently with most diseases. Some (notably flu) will not. This is why you don’t have to be vaccinated against measles every year. Beyond that, it is probable that dupes will refuse any new vaccine that becomes a available after an epidemic is identified.
I was especially thinking of smallpox in this respect. We don’t know how long spores will stay viable in a frozen, or dry, state and there is an understandable reluctance to go digging around to find out. The forgotten samples stored at the CDC and found in 2014 dated from the 1950s and were probably viable. Children don’t receive the smallpox vaccine anymore and there is some doubt about the continued effectiveness of old vaccinations. Nevertheless, production and vaccination could be resumed in a hurry if there were an actual outbreak. The anti-vaxxer response to this can only be imagined.

darthstar  May 9, 2017 • 2:00:22pm

Lindsey Graham’s investigation is about to come to an end…Spicer says that a lawyer will send a CERTIFIED letter stating that Trump has no Russian ties. With a stamp and everything.

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 2:01:53pm
Jack Burton  May 9, 2017 • 2:03:09pm

re: #111 Nyet

This is like Flat Earthers saying they have members around the globe.

jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 2:05:43pm

All the nasties in one bucket.

MsJ  May 9, 2017 • 2:07:48pm

re: #111 Nyet

Between that and the Flat Earth Society tweeting that they had supporters “all around the globe” had irony pegged at Max Output today.

Cheechako  May 9, 2017 • 2:08:35pm

re: #110 darthstar

Signed and stamped with a fingerprint in red ink?

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  May 9, 2017 • 2:09:36pm

re: #111 Nyet

I swear to god someone with a CONFEDERATE FLAG just DM’d to tell me to get over Hillary’s loss

These people are convinced that Trump is going to rescind the letter of surrender at Appomatox and restore the Confederacy…

mmmirele  May 9, 2017 • 2:09:38pm

Senate Russia investigators ask Treasury for Trump team financial information

cnn.com

FinCEN is actually a big deal. At my evil too big to fail employer, we have a number of controls in place to check accounts and money movements to make sure they aren’t being sent to countries/entities/persons on the Office of Foreign Assets Control list. Moreover, there are other checks in place to watch money movements to look for money laundering in process.

Last year, the Feds started a pilot program in Manhattan and Miami to scrutinize the purchases of property (condos, apartments) by anonymous shell companies in all-cash deals. I do not know the progress of this or if it even continues in the new administration, but to me this is a huge, huge loophole.

wnyc.org

Frankly, if banks have to do Know Your Customer, so too should luxe real estate agents.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 2:13:14pm
mmmirele  May 9, 2017 • 2:13:41pm

re: #107 CongoJack

Ugh… hopefully they took of Greta VanHorrible Van Scientologist off the air for this. Then at least I can be positive about it. Whomever gave her a show on MSNBC needs to be taken out back and beaten with a hose.

FTFY.

Belafon  May 9, 2017 • 2:14:49pm

re: #118 gocart mozart

There you go, Charles. The proof you need.

CriticalDragon1177  May 9, 2017 • 2:16:28pm

Charles Johnson,

This is just one more horrible thing that wouldn’t be happening right now if Hillary was our president.

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 2:16:35pm

No loss here.

CongoJack  May 9, 2017 • 2:16:48pm

re: #119 mmmirele

FTFY.

Sweet lord jesus (hey-zeus) - she’s a freaking Scientologist… there goes any form of critical thinking out the window. How in the ever living hell did she ever get on cable news in the first place. I thought I didn’t like her… now shes on the same level as Nancy Grace (whom I despise).

Nyet  May 9, 2017 • 2:17:23pm

re: #122 Anymouse

She is always welcome to return as a sane liberal.

Happened before.

darthstar  May 9, 2017 • 2:17:25pm

Jack Burton  May 9, 2017 • 2:18:25pm

re: #125 darthstar

…Anything

Jack Burton  May 9, 2017 • 2:18:46pm

re: #125 darthstar

…how to read.

Jack Burton  May 9, 2017 • 2:19:13pm

re: #125 darthstar

…what I said 3 seconds ago.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 2:19:56pm

re: #87 Kragar

goddamnedfrank  May 9, 2017 • 2:20:53pm

More revisionist history.

makeitstop  May 9, 2017 • 2:21:17pm

re: #80 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Erdogan tried to lock us out after the attempted coup last year, didn’t he?

darthstar  May 9, 2017 • 2:22:20pm

re: #128 Jack Burton

…what I said 3 seconds ago.

Yep…pretty much applies to everything Trump. Will be my response to his tweets going forward.

Belafon  May 9, 2017 • 2:23:49pm

re: #130 goddamnedfrank

More revisionist history.

The problem is, they accepted the racism and moved on.

gocart mozart  May 9, 2017 • 2:26:14pm
Stanley Sea  May 9, 2017 • 2:28:03pm

Heckuva job Comey

makeitstop  May 9, 2017 • 2:34:37pm

re: #123 CongoJack

She started getting gigs during the OJ Simpson trial as a ‘legal analyst.’

jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 2:35:19pm
jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 2:36:30pm

$20 million just from the Adelsons in 2015-2016.

goddamnedfrank  May 9, 2017 • 2:37:52pm

They problem is, they accepted the racism and moved on.

Exactly, it’s Orwellian bullshit. They’re the one’s who courted the racist vote and sought to excuse & explain the racist mindset as a byproduct of economic inequality that would magically disappear with socialist policies.

mmmirele  May 9, 2017 • 2:44:34pm

Did this get posted here? It’s an article from several days ago, talking about how Alex Jones has gone from selling advertising and videos at his website to pretty much strictly selling Infowars-branded quack nostrums.

nymag.com

Charles Johnson  May 9, 2017 • 2:45:27pm
jaunte  May 9, 2017 • 2:45:31pm
Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 2:47:37pm

re: #140 goddamnedfrank

I’m a socialist and I understand the difference between economics and racism.

Four hundred years of slavery and Jim Crow is not going to be erased by economics. No amount of economic opportunity is going to dispense with Reich Wing hate radio and television.

Racism exists amongst the wealthy, it exists amongst the poor. Even economically-advantaged minority members of the citizenry are treated as second-class citizens (or worse).

I don’t have to worry about being shot by a cop for looking at him wrong. I don’t have to worry about being turned down for a job because my name is traditionally African or Arabian. Even as a fairly poor person, I am treated much better by most of society (though my slightly-olive skin has picked up casually racist remarks before).

While economic disparity is a real problem, correcting it will not solve racism, misogamy, xenophobia, nor any other social ill. That’s why they’re called social ills, not economic ills.

Charles Johnson  May 9, 2017 • 2:48:21pm
Stanley Sea  May 9, 2017 • 2:49:47pm
Bubblehead II  May 9, 2017 • 2:49:55pm

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn’t Nixon pull this same shit when FBI Director refused to drop investigation?

goddamnedfrank  May 9, 2017 • 2:50:41pm
De Kolta Chair  May 9, 2017 • 2:50:54pm
Patricia Kayden  May 9, 2017 • 2:50:59pm

re: #147 Bubblehead II

Speechless!

BeachDem  May 9, 2017 • 2:51:01pm

re: #33 Nyet

In case anyone is into the joys of sado-masochism, here is the shithead.

The most detailed info I’ve found about Posobiec. (Not totally familiar with Loren Collins, but from what I’ve found, seems pretty credible and was a devoted debunker of Obama birther crap.)

bullspotting.com

ObserverArt  May 9, 2017 • 2:51:26pm

Whut?!?!?

I guess he is no longer needed as he served his purpose if this is true.

Anymouse  May 9, 2017 • 2:52:10pm

re: #147 Bubblehead II

No. Nixon had Robert Bork (remember him?) fire Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox. (The Saturday Night Massacre, after Elliot Richardson and William Ruckelshaus both resigned over refusing to do it.)

darthstar  May 9, 2017 • 2:53:52pm
Bubblehead II  May 9, 2017 • 2:54:52pm

re: #153 Anymouse

Thank you. Either way irrc it didn’t turn out well for Nixon.

goddamnedfrank  May 9, 2017 • 2:56:33pm
BeachDem  May 9, 2017 • 3:04:30pm

re: #106 De Kolta Chair

Further evidence of the media’s libural bias!!!

Nicolle Wallace, former press secretary for Governor Jeb Bush, as well as his Communications Director for the Florida State Technology Office, former communications chief for President George W. Bush and for his 2004 re-election campaign, former senior advisor for the McCain-Palin campaign, premiered her new MSNBC show this afternoon.

Bonus point: it looks like Harold Ford, Jr. will be a regular.

Oy vey.

Time for a repeat of this:

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 9, 2017 • 3:53:20pm

third in line to the Presidency, folks…

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? (Official Music Video) Watch the official music video for "How Soon Is Now"Amazon: po.stiTunes: po.stGoogle: po.stFacebook: po.st "How Soon Is Now?" was originally a B-side of the 1984 single "William, It Was Really Nothing". "How Soon Is Now?" was featured on the ...
2017 Hurricanes and Aerosols Simulation This is fascinating, I recommend full screen How can you see the atmosphere? By tracking what is carried on the wind. Tiny aerosol particles such as smoke, dust, and sea salt are transported across the globe, making visible weather ...
Incredibles 2 Official Teaser Trailer The teaser trailer for "Incredibles 2" is here. Disney/Pixar's "Incredibles 2" opens in theatres in 3D June 15th, 2018. Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is ...
Deadpool’s “Wet on Wet” Teaser After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice ...
Voice of America Reporter Outed as Alt-Right However, using information Fatzick himself posted on Reddit — including his age, girlfriend’s name, former employers, friends, location, educational background, and sports affiliations — this reporter was able to tie the vile posts of UncleSam4200 to the Voice of ...
Gary Clark Jr - Come Together (Official Music Video) [From the Justice League Movie Soundtrack] Official Video for "Come Together" by Gary Clark Jr. featured in the Justice League Movie trailer. In theaters November 17th 2017.Directed by Kris Merc Get the song now at garyclarkjr.com Check out the Justice League soundtrack here: lnk.to Follow ...
1 week, 1 day ago
Kimbra - Top of the World (Official Music Video)New from Kimbra The new single Top of the World is available now on Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, and more. Get the single here - kmbra.me The new studio album Primal Heart out wwide January 19th, 2018Preorder now - ...
1 week, 1 day ago
The Barr Brothers - Song That I Heard (Live on KEXP) kexp.org presents The Barr Brothers performing "Song That I Heard" live at Breakglass Studios during POP Montreal 2017. Recorded September 16, 2017. Audio Engineer: James BenjaminCameras: Jim Beckmann, Ian Cameron & Scott HolpainenEditor: Jim Beckmann kexp.orgpopmontreal.combreakglass.ca With support from ...
Left Cries Foul, but Electoral College Prevents Tyranny of the Majority I'm speechless...this is what we have to fight against: Image: constitution-1486010_960_720.jpg Author: Paul Jenkins(Paul Jenkins is editor of the anchoragedailyplanet.com, a division of Porcaro Communications) The political left and its mouthpiece, The New York Times, are still fuming over ...
Cheechako
Tune-Yards - Look at Your Hands (Official Video) 'Look at Your Hands' by Tune-Yards. New album 'I can feel you creep into my private life' is released January 19th 2018: smarturl.it Video by Michael SpeedFootage by Marisa Gesualdi & Jennifer SommerAdditional photos by Nate Brenner, Ginger Fierstein ...