In Which Ann Coulter Retweets a Straight Up White Supremacist Into Donald Trump’s Timeline

Lost Cause of the Day: Kelly’s trying to wall off Trump from bad info
Politics • Views: 33,745

Today a bunch of stories appeared in several media outlets asserting that Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, is setting up a new system to attempt to prevent our conspiracy-minded president from seeing any reports from sources like Alex Jones or Chuck C. Johnson. Politico said: Kelly moves to control the information Trump sees.

Politico’s editor in chief tweeted, “Kelly is building a Maginot Line to wall off Trump from bad information.”

And that metaphor is quite apt; the Maginot Line was an extravagant and expensive series of fortifications built by France in the 1930s, intended to prevent Germany from invading. But the German army bypassed the Line by invading through the Netherlands and Belgium, and all that expense and effort by the French essentially came to nothing.

This effort to wall off Trump is doomed to a similar failure for many reasons, chief among them that Trump himself will refuse to be controlled like this. He’ll just go around the wall, like the Germans did. Not to mention that his own family members, Melania and Donald Jr. in particular, are also steeped in the right wing conspiracy culture. And of course, there’s no way Kelly can prevent Trump from absorbing all the hideous right wing craziness the internet has to offer.

Case in point: recently the Washington Post launched an interesting Twitter bot called @Trumps_Feed, that shows you what Trump sees when he’s logged in to Twitter. The bot checks whom Trump is following, and retweets any tweets from his followers on a regular basis, giving you a pretty good indication of what he’s seeing on his Twitter home page. Last time I looked, he was only following 45 people.

And today he saw one of the people he follows, Ann Coulter, retweet a straight up white supremacist — a knuckle-dragger who goes by the name “Hunter Wallace” (which may or may not be his real name; I don’t really care to find out) and runs a vile racist hate site called “Occidental Dissent,” to which I will not link.

I happened to see this tweet go by in my own timeline, and commented:

Yes, the president of the United States is following someone on Twitter who echoes and amplifies the words of overt white supremacists. Is Ann Coulter herself a white supremacist? That’s an open question, but if she isn’t, why is she helping them spread their twisted propaganda?

So good luck, John Kelly. You’re gonna need it.

I cannot.  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:36:53pm

Deadthreading…

HappyWarrior  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:38:20pm

Well she’s one herself or at least plays one on TV. No shock there.

Ace Rothstein  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:38:55pm

The Coultergeist has never been married, and I can’t for the life of me figure out why.

EPR-radar  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:40:27pm

It will be interesting to see just how much shit Kelly will put up with before he resigns or gets sacked. The post departure drama will also have a morbid fascination to it.

Unfortunately, all of this diseased drama has real (and unfavorable) consequences for real people.

The GOP is a cancer on the nation. tr*mp is merely a fist-size tumor in a very bad place that may be how the cancer ends up killing the patient.

EPR-radar  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:42:34pm

re: #3 Ace Rothstein

It is a puzzle. There ought to be several psychopathic Republican assholes in her age group that have no problem with living a life of hate for money and which are presently single.

Ace Rothstein  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:44:08pm
Blind Frog Belly White  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:47:04pm

re: #3 Ace Rothstein

Bad wife material?

I cannot.  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:47:53pm

re: #5 EPR-radar

D’Souza couldn’t make it with her, and if a psycho like him can’t put up with you, you KNOW you’re bad.

Insert “confirmed bachelor” theory.

Her and Drudge do hang out a lot, so maybe they’re both lamenting how hard it is for themselves? Due in no small part to the party they have chosen for themselves…

IngisKahn  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:49:14pm

re: #3 Ace Rothstein

Pretty sure that’s not the measure of one’s worth.

Ace Rothstein  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:49:22pm

re: #8 I cannot.

I think Drudge is gay.

EPR-radar  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:51:03pm

re: #10 Ace Rothstein

I think Drudge is gay.

God I hope not. Milo Y in the gay Quisling brigade is already more than I can take.

Ace Rothstein  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:53:05pm

re: #11 EPR-radar

If I’m not mistaken, I think Drudge used to date David Brock.

electrotek  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:55:54pm
Belafon  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:56:00pm

Ha:

mmmirele  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:56:27pm

I got CL’ed.

Birth Control Works

I did drafting (2 years) in High School and Typing because my Mom was a typing teacher.

No sewing or cooking.

I took typing and shorthand in high school.

When I was 12, we moved from California to Texas and I was enrolled at the John Foster Dulles Junior High School in Sugarland. My mother wanted me to continue taking Homemaking. The guidance counselor said that Homemaking was for black [she might have even said Negro, I don’t remember, this was early 1973] or Hispanic students who weren’t going to college but would end up as someone’s housekeeper and I was obvious college material to her. My mother fumed but we were new to the South and it really was a different culture. I only went to that school four months but I completely hated it.

HappyWarrior  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:56:46pm

re: #11 EPR-radar

There’s been rumors for years about Drudge. You have my sympathies though. CCJ is on the spectrum and that’s a bit to handle too.

FormerDirtDart  Aug 24, 2017 • 5:59:18pm
FormerDirtDart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:02:09pm

Chuck Johnson?

EPR-radar  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:02:19pm

re: #16 HappyWarrior

Per Wikipedia it seems a relationship with David Cohen is confirmed, and that Drudge denied being gay in response to a Out Magazine article that included him on a top 50 list of influential gay people.

Typical. I don’t have anything good to say about any Republican, but GLBTQ Republicans piss me off the most. Each and every one of them knows, without a doubt, that a significant fraction of the Republican party wants to murder them, and most of the rest of the Republicans will happily let it happen. They are precisely analogous to Jews in Weimar Germany that were stupid enough to support the Nazis.

Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:02:56pm

re: #11 EPR-radar

Don’t forget SMOTI. I suspect that RWNJs don’t really object to the actual ghey. Just look at how many closet cases they have in their ranks. No, they just want to retain homophobia as a club with which to beat down non-conformity. Don’t want to risk life and limb for the glory of your yokel high school football scam? Must be gay. Prefer Euro cinema to John Wayne? Must be gay. Don’t want to do back-breaking labor for an asshole grifter? Must be gay. Refuse to join or support a House of Superstition? Must be gay. The right clings to homophobia because it is a major (perhaps THE major) mechanism for social control out in the hinterland.

FormerDirtDart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:03:12pm
Dr. Matt  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:04:24pm

Tune to NBC right now.

gocart mozart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:05:16pm

Charles in Charge blocks Who’s the Boss

Charles Johnson  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:08:31pm

re: #20 Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines

Don’t forget SMOTI. I suspect that RWNJs don’t really object to the actual ghey. Just look at how many closet cases they have in their ranks. No, they just want to retain homophobia as a club with which they to beat down non-conformity. Don’t want to risk life and limb for the glory of your yokel high school football scam? Must be gay. Prefer Euro cinema to John Wayne? Must be gay. Don’t want to do back-breaking labor for an asshole grifter? Must be gay. Refuse to join or support a House of Superstition? Must be gay. The right clings to homophobia because it is a major (perhaps THE major) mechanism for social control out in the hinterland.

To be precise, it’s the right wing leaders who don’t really care if someone is gay, as long as they can use them for cover - and a lot of those leaders are gay themselves. The right wing knuckle-dragging base who think gays should be executed are the ones they’re exploiting to keep themselves in power.

gocart mozart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:09:09pm
makeitstop  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:11:26pm

We’re back from Canada, got home about 4:00 this afternoon. Played with the animals and had Italian takeout with our pet-sitter.

It was a great vacation, but getting back into the States is ridiculous. On our way into Canada, We had to clear security and Customs, and we had two checks of boarding pass and passport.

Coming back into Toronto? Five ID checks plus Customs and security.

One of the friends who traveled with us is of Mexican descent, his parents were immigrants.

He got flagged for closer inspection. Thanks, Trump.

What a pain in the butt. Glad to be home.

Charles Johnson  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:11:59pm
TedStriker  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:12:08pm

re: #17 FormerDirtDart

File that under “Duh, ya think?!?”

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:17:34pm

Well, maybe they’re learning something.

People I worked with said this was me when I pulled into the parking lot
DesertDenizen  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:19:03pm

re: #22 Dr. Matt

I know the assholes in the blue shirt covered in stars to the right of Trump at the Phoenix rally. Would it shock anyone to hear that he has had routine run ins with local government because he doesn’t think the law applies to him?

Patricia Kayden  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:19:27pm

Trigger warning please! Don’t need to see that just before I go to sleep. Where the hell is my Raid?

Blind Frog Belly White  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:19:58pm

re: #31 DesertDenizen

Why, no. Not at all.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:21:59pm

re: #21 FormerDirtDart

fucking brownshirts

FormerDirtDart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:22:03pm
gocart mozart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:23:13pm
electrotek  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:23:24pm

I hate Bernie supporters even more now:

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:23:51pm

TF? ewe

Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:24:44pm

Escargantuan

meteor  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:27:58pm

re: #3 Ace Rothstein

Supposedly, she’s been engaged a bunch of times.

Dr. Matt  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:28:12pm
Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:29:12pm

Time to reset that Texas clock again:

McKinney gun instructor loses volunteer cop job after advocating ‘deadly force’ for monument vandals

A firearms instructor lost his volunteer police position in Tioga after a Facebook post suggesting “deadly force” could be used against vandals who deface a monument.
Phil Ryan had worked for about three years as an unpaid reserve officer for the Tioga Police Department, a small town east of Lake Ray Roberts, according to KTVT-TV (Channel 11).
The town’s police chief dismissed Ryan after the post made the rounds online, according to the station. The chief added that he does not support the comments.
[…]
Ryan is the owner of the Texas Concealed Carry Institute in McKinney, according to its website.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:35:36pm

re: #13 electrotek

Given his track record of destroying old apartment buildings and pushing the construction of “Luxury” developments that are priced out of the reach of middle class families and the poor shows what a hypocrite he is. And he will NEVER get my vote!

klys (maker of Silmarils)  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:37:53pm

re: #13 electrotek

Seriously, the housing prices in this area are insane.

And don’t get me started on the traffic either.

Charles Johnson  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:42:20pm

Tweeting something like this immediately makes you a target of Bernie fans. They seem very touchy about this issue.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:48:17pm

That brings back memories of watching Crispin Glover’s “What Is It?”!!!

electrotek  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:48:34pm

Who is the clown speaking to the protesters?

People who think they are persecuted for being white, good grief.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:49:54pm

re: #42 Don’t Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos

OK! Time to post and reset it again!

Reset for Kodos!
Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:52:24pm

OT bs

7v7986Wif71Zcw7kHFfVIyWHiBilfLLf17sWYJrB23mShRBXSGM8FgI/1j+Oz7ADeoRG0cz9xp2wg0OuX3Y9/SmFrEvDWCzvSpT2Q6AB84fKapDdOtCVCF9oBFb6gdy5TSI9MzUNGTQvgKB6UcSr6Fpr4DvtWOZ5XeKlDIi02Md2u5Z3TCpuhN5/MXquQbXZJ2kw14sUppkTLa5zwpz0ecUGErPGCa9DFSAsVuRAb5IsI1WkIUj5kD77sff7xVfvce4VrggOQrGqf9jqg9Opmu64HFTvpJ1MjmdrY9F1ndSS9SVMxVu75RJlFfP4IHpIZK66dmEdHviUzXYLJ1FTUZKmUn3QYEgHgAdaHdZ092Fj0WqnlGmHUZj4Et7fGfrLQbrgiBsZPWHvtW89JpvUFBcssXvYUle93oXV6+yv3ZM=

meteor  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:53:51pm

re: #23 gocart mozart

Mazel tov to her.

FormerDirtDart  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:54:43pm
Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 6:54:58pm

LO fucking L

They deserve it

Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:01:22pm

re: #47 electrotek

Who is the clown speaking to the protesters?

People who think they are persecuted for being white, good grief.

Looking at @nontolerantman’s timeline he’s a full-blown neo-Nazi. I think that it is a safe bet that he was doing a whole lot more than just standing around “being white”.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:01:59pm

I’m going to watch the CNN Elian show.

I lived through it, we used to yell ELiiiiiiiiiiiIAaaaaaaN like his aunt did. It was funny to us at the time.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:05:51pm

gripping 2 minutes in.

Jay C  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:11:44pm

re: #32 Patricia Kayden

Raid? Hells to the no - where’s some butter and garlic????

Myron Falwell  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:12:55pm

re: #41 Dr. Matt

Tomi, you’re unemployed. Go down and try to build Trump’s vanity vaporware if you want it that bad.

nines09  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:15:41pm
Interesting Times  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:19:20pm

Ha:

Charles Johnson  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:19:29pm
Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:21:59pm

Belafon  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:23:24pm

“Thank you, Robert. That will be $6.35.”

Dr. Matt  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:24:00pm
Belafon  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:27:00pm

re: #63 Dr. Matt

Twitter should go the American Gods route and verify all Jesus accounts.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:27:49pm

I cannot tell you how informative this CNN film on Elian is.

Dr. Matt  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:28:53pm

Twitter should go the American Gods route and verify all Jesus accounts.

That account has 660k+ followers and is only following 1…The Pope. Pretty epic.

MsJ  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:29:09pm

Interesting.

Kragar  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:29:21pm

re: #1 I cannot.

It just asked do I have them.

klys (maker of Silmarils)  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:30:38pm
Charles Johnson  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:31:14pm
Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:32:46pm

re: #65 Stanley Sea

I was heartbroken and upset at the time. I have resisted watching. You might change my mind. Ever heard the toughest cases can make for bad law in court? From my recollection, pained as it is-Elian was that toughest case for law, policy, local politics, geopolitics and his own parental relationship. The toughest case made for the worst outcome, or so it seemed.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:35:38pm

re: #71 Unshaken Defiance

The cousin lady just said that Elian was sooooo happy to go to school.

As videos of very scared boy gets escorted into school where the other kids are directed in singing the Star Spangled Banner.

Adult Elian says he was terrified & didn’t want to be there.

He deserved to be returned to his father in Cuba.

The expats used him. Horribly.

electrotek  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:42:15pm

/facepalm

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:46:52pm

This was during the fucking 2000 presidential campaign.

It was used for Bush, Against Gore.

oh geeze. such a tangled web.

Luckily the Cuban bloc has lost it’s stronger advocates.

Thanks for tolerating my commentary.

Belafon  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:48:41pm

re: #73 electrotek

/facepalm

I know he doesn’t care.

Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:49:33pm

re: #72 Stanley Sea

I don’t disagree. I think he was used by every faction (for lack…) with a finger in the pie. Pres Clinton did his best to be an honest authority. Made those least bad choices to his credit. But what a mess.

Okay I am going to have to watch. DVR addition coming up. Perspectives change so much, the facts of the day should be as was.

Myron Falwell  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:49:42pm

Sort of amazing that pathetic idiots like JackPosobiec have any political influence at all. Doesn’t speak well of the right wing base.

Posobiec is the natural devolution after years of Republican rank-and-file brainwashing. Its not as much amazing as it is totally expected.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:51:59pm

re: #76 Unshaken Defiance

It is absolutely worth it. Kudos.

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:53:38pm
jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 7:55:36pm
jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:02:47pm
MsJ  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:03:36pm

I don’t understand this. Could you explain? (I read the article and still don’t understand.)

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:05:04pm

re: #82 MsJ

Anyone fleeing the storm without proof of citizenship will be detained and deported.

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:11:11pm

15-20 inches of rain is insane.

Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:12:21pm

So those at most risk, with kids in school etc dare not flee through those active checkpoints. That could cost lives if the storm is really big or stalls. That kind of cold-hearted is not my America. Not our kinda place.

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:13:39pm

re: #85 Unshaken Defiance

It’s a very bad idea to slow down a hurricane evacuation by running everyone through a document checkpoint.

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:14:10pm

And by “slow down” I mean “stop.”

Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:14:53pm

And by “slow down” I mean “stop.”

This link should illustrate

Charles Johnson  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:15:14pm
MsJ  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:15:23pm

Goddamnfuckingshitfucktrumpasshole!

MsJ  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:16:09pm

They have border check points inside of Texas?

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:18:16pm

re: #91 MsJ

“…The Border Patrol operates a total of 71 permanent and tactical checkpoints on the southwest border, according to a 2008 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office. (Tactical checkpoints do not have permanent buildings. They support permanent checkpoints by monitoring and inspecting traffic on secondary roads that the Border Patrol determines are likely to be used by undocumented travelers or smugglers.)”
texasobserver.org

jaunte  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:18:37pm

“Congress also gave the Department of Homeland Security authority, through the Immigration and Nationality Act, to conduct searches within a “reasonable distance” of the border, which DHS defines as 100 miles.”

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:20:53pm

brownshirts reporting for duty

Cheechako  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:23:31pm

re: #91 MsJ

They have border check points inside of Texas?

I do know they have a checkpoint about 20 miles north of Yuma, AZ on US 95 and another about 15 miles east of Yuma on I-8. I would expect more along any route heading north from the border in all the border states.

Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:25:08pm

re: #91 MsJ

Border patrol has extraordinary powers up 100 miles away from the border.
aclu.org

calochortus  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:25:23pm

re: #91 MsJ

They have border check points inside of Texas?

Decades ago when I did the fieldwork for my thesis north of San Diego, I frequently went through a checkpoint. I don’t remember exactly where it was but it was well within CA.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:27:22pm

And by “slow down” I mean “stop.”

Is it FOR REAL?

Thinking, I can’t imagine we’d as in USA would do this.

Unshaken Defiance  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:27:23pm

re: #95 Cheechako

re: #91 MsJ

A better link.

plansbandc  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:28:32pm

There’s a border checkpoint on I-25 Between Albuquerque and El Paso. Near Cruces. We’ve been stopped there. It’s freaky.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:28:35pm

re: #91 MsJ

They have border check points inside of Texas?

Everywhere along the US border freeways.

MsJ  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:28:47pm

I’m so embarrassed by what my country had become. We’ve lost our way. We are not America any longer.

And they’ve already introduced a bill to cut social security trying it to the debt limit.

Jay C  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:29:23pm

What a baffoon - does Sheriff Bling-ass not realize that Hurricane Harvey is going to hit Texas wherever it will strike totally f*cking regardless of whatever “Democrats and lib media”, or for that matter, him and Donald Trump think, say or do?

Or does he know: and still feels he has to post smartass tweets anyway?

MsJ  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:31:56pm

re: #103 Jay C

Or does he know: and still feels he has to post smartass tweets anyway?

Yeah. Everyone knows hurricanes happen because God hates fags. Or abortion. Or ((_____fill in your favorite Boogeyman___)). Jerry Falwell told us so.

teleskiguy  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:35:17pm

15-20 inches of rain is insane.

Rule of thumb in the mountains of Colorado is that an inch of rain is roughly equal to 10 inches of snow. If that moisture fell as snow that’s 150-200 inches, or 12 to 16 feet of snow. That’s a lot of moisture.

teleskiguy  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:36:01pm
whitebeach  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:36:55pm

re: #91 MsJ

They have border check points inside of Texas?

Like you wouldn’t believe.

On my only journey to and from Mexico, to Monterrey back in early ‘68, we were stopped, interrogated, and searched not only at the border coming back, but six more times between the border and San Antonio. Of course, we were only longhaired American kids. Can’t imagine what it must be like now.

freetoken  Aug 24, 2017 • 8:39:00pm

re: #91 MsJ

They have border check points inside of Texas?

Inside California too. The one in northern San Diego county has been there a long time.

Stanley Sea  Aug 24, 2017 • 9:03:31pm

re: #108 freetoken

Temecula check point ended when the 1.5 hr commute became a 3 hr commute. I can’t recall the last time the SD/Riverside I15 border check was in effect.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Aug 24, 2017 • 9:05:17pm

It’s so nice to see Russell WalKKKer without his hood and bedsheets on!

Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines  Aug 24, 2017 • 9:15:18pm

Well, sheriff, if he drowns 20,000 Mexicans it won’t be just the “lib media” blaming him.

BeachDem  Aug 24, 2017 • 9:44:01pm

re: #72 Stanley Sea

The cousin lady just said that Elian was sooooo happy to go to school.

Adult Elian says he was terrified & didn’t want to be there.

He deserved to be returned to his father in Cuba.

The expats used him. Horribly.

Ellen Goodman was my go-to columnist about Elian at the time. (She also wrote a fabulous column, which I have never been able to find again about—(paraphrasing) If you want to read about a little boy named Elian who needs your help, read Ordinary Resurrections: Children in the Years of Hope By Jonathan Kozol. Which I did.)

BeachDem  Aug 24, 2017 • 9:56:20pm

re: #104 MsJ

Hey, remember when Pat Robertson prayed away Hurricane Gloria from his little compound in Virginia Beach? (so it could damage other places instead) Good times.

S'latch  Aug 25, 2017 • 4:45:54am

Good reporting.

Fighting the Lone-Wolf Terrorist How is Donald Trump’s plan to wipe out terrorism in America going to rid the USA of lone-wolf terrorist attacks? During his campaign, he vowed to “unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely ...
Samuel Vargo
50 minutes ago
New Atheist Lord Mayor of Belfast Takes Heat for Not Offering Prayer at Installation Ceremony The city of Belfast, Northern Ireland elected a new Lord Mayor, Nuala McAllister. She is a young mother (age twenty-eight and served on the city council for three years), and ran on a campaign of honesty. She has a ...
Anymouse 🌹
1 day, 1 hour ago
Iran Tests Missile Despite Trump Pressure Iran says it has successfully tested a new-medium range missile, in defiance of US President Donald Trump. The launch of the Khoramshahr missile, which has a range of 2,000 km (1,242 miles), was shown on state TV. It is ...
Russia Turns on Morgan Freeman Over Election ‘War’ Video Want to weed some alt right Putin pawns from your twitter fee? Just look for the ones attacking Morgan Freeman with Russia Today meme and themes this week. Russia has aimed its entire media arsenal at the veteran Hollywood ...
Scientists Closing in on the Dawn of Plate Tectonics But over time the world gradually became less bleak. Today Earth also harbors light-colored rocks, like the granite that composes Half Dome in Yosemite National Park. But scientists remain uncertain as to when the world started to transition from ...
Expert’s Advice: Don’t Engage With the Alt-Right on Campus The event, organized by the campus’s Division of Equity and Inclusion, comes ahead of a series of student-sponsored events next Sunday through Wednesday that are expected to bring right-wing speakers to campus for noon and evening rallies, although the ...
Mass Protest in Philippines Over Duterte ‘Dictatorship’ Opponents criticised Mr Duterte's open threat to reinstate martial law and his brutal war on drugs that has killed thousands. Thousands also attended rival pro-Duterte rallies. Mr Duterte's own son Paolo is facing allegations of drug trafficking. The president ...
the Killers - Run for CoverArtists: The KillersDirected By: Tarik MikouCo-Directed By: Eric MorinWritten By: Flowers, Stoermer, Vannucci, Price, Cameron, Lee, MarleyProducers: Jacknife Lee, Daniel Jean, Olivier Picard, David Pierrat(C) 2017 Island Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. vevo.ly
(12) LATEST: 7.1 Magnitude Quake Kills 119 as Buildings Crumble in MexicoMexico’s federal government says the death toll in a magnitude 7.1 earthquake has risen to 119.
Exploring Child Marriage Around the World The age at which people first marry can have long-lasting implications for their physical, economic and social well-being -- particularly when marriage first happens at a young age. As part of our forthcoming global research on child marriage, we ...
Birth Control Works