The Bob Cesca Show: Singularity of Madness

Humor • Views: 31,466

MP3 Audio

Today’s program from our podcasting affiliate, The Bob Cesca Show:

Singularity of Madness: Not Safe For Work; Jacki Schechner is here today; Donna Brazile’s bombshell about Hillary, Bernie and the DNC; Ordinary political strategy framed as ‘rigging’; The White House keeps contradicting Trump; Amazing revelations about the White House’s reaction to Russia indictments; The death penalty and terrorists; Jeff Sessions lied about Russia again; and much more. Go shopping until you’re dropping using our TARGET LINK and our eBAY LINK.

Charles Johnson  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:04:28pm

Mah mentions is crazy! The Bernie cult is mobilized and angry.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:04:49pm

Mah mentions is crazy! The Bernie cult is mobilized and angry.

RESPECT THE UNICORN!

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:05:58pm

Mah mentions is crazy! The Bernie cult is mobilized and angry.

It’s not hard to stick your hand into that bees nest. It’s so tough to be a Bernie critic for the same reason it’s tough to be a Trump one in many quarters because it brings out the hornets nest.

Targetpractice  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:06:04pm

Mah mentions is crazy! The Bernie cult is mobilized and angry.

And I’ll bet at least half are bots.

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:07:18pm
Charles Johnson  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:07:57pm
JordanRules  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:08:41pm

re: #5 FormerDirtDart

Legend.
Icon.
Great fuckin American.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:09:59pm

re: #5 FormerDirtDart

The single best “Fuck all y’all, I quit” ever performed in the history of the world.

Belafon  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:11:14pm

Mah mentions is crazy! The Bernie cult is mobilized and angry.

Divide the group by at least 2. At least half are bots.

EPR-radar  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:11:27pm

BernieBros may be the one kind of political participant that is more stupid and annoying than right wing nut jobs.

I expect right wing nut jobs to be swivel-eyed loons on every imaginable issue. It’s disappointing when people who should know better enable the swivel-eyed loons by screwing up in general elections, by stupid voting and/or by giving ‘both-sides’ credibility to RWNJ smears of the (D) candidate.

It is the duty of every civilized person to vote (D) in every contested general election. Trying to get better Democrats is what long-term activism is for. Anyone on the left who isn’t going to do that should just accept the primary results, shut up, and vote (D) in the general.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:15:24pm

re: #10 EPR-radar

As much as I hated the TP goons, they got that you build a party from the ground up. They didn’t get their guy in 2012 but most of them sucked it up and voted for Mitt. They got the House in 2010, Senate in 2014, and then the Presidency last year and they have a lot of our legislatures and governor mansions. I’m proud to be a liberal but I really don’t like how a lot of our fellow liberals can’t see that the state legislature or school board is in its way very important in fact directly speaking more in fact than the Presidency.

Targetpractice  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:15:46pm

William Lewis  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:15:46pm

So true. < big thumbs up >

Time to fire that song up.

lawhawk  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:16:41pm

More circular firing squad madness:

Targetpractice  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:17:59pm

re: #14 lawhawk

More circular firing squad madness:

I’ll take “Pulling Defeat from the Jaws of Victory” for $200, Alex.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:18:34pm

re: #14 lawhawk

More circular firing squad madness:

Yeah DFA, you’ll sure show us in Virginia by giving us Gillespie. FFS. I saw what Northam did and it disappoints me too but I’m still going out on Saturday. And I’ll still be voting a straight ticket on Tuesday. Why? Because I’m not going to let kooks like Gillespie, Vogel, and Adams take over my state.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:19:56pm

re: #15 Targetpractice

I’ll take “Pulling Defeat from the Jaws of Victory” for $200, Alex.

I swear. We’re awful when it comes to this shit. Too many holier than thou lefties who I think quite honestly would rather be miserable than have good goverence. It’s why I feel Michael Moore seemed gleeful predicting Trump winning last fall just as I think a lot of right wingers prefer being out of power too.

Targetpractice  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:22:34pm

Simple question for the DFA: Will jumping up on your purity pony make Gillespie any less of a racist asshole once in the governer’s mansion?

Blind Frog Belly White  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:22:42pm

Mah mentions is crazy! The Bernie cult is mobilized and angry.

Fuck ‘em.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:22:57pm

But hey at least in the “Good old days” the Democrats were great here in Virginia, right? Oh wait. We had arch-segregationist Harry Byrd running our state and his fellow segregationist and father of batshit insane, Pat Robertson as our other Senator. But hey the Democratic Party was totally perfect in the FDR years. Just ask the Puregressives who would have you ignore that this party is by far the most inclusive to anyone in the country in history but because we’re not promoting all out socialism, we must be sell outs! SMDH.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:23:28pm

re: #14 lawhawk

More circular firing squad madness:

I’m at the point where I’m going to ask how much Koch money flowed to Brazille, Berniebots, Nincompoop Nina and DFA?

Belafon  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:23:29pm

re: #16 HappyWarrior

What did he do?

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:23:52pm

re: #18 Targetpractice

No but they’ll feel pure. I swear it disappoints me too what Northam did. It’s a legit disappointment but at the same time, Northam isn’t that shit salesman Gillespie.

jaunte  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:24:29pm
FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:24:39pm

More hidden

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:24:40pm

What did he do?

He sort of backtracked on the sanctuary cities issue saying he’d veto any legislation that would allow for them in Virginia. Gillespie has been hitting him with a false ad saying he cast a deciding vote on it.

Mike Lamb  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:25:13pm

The Brazile-Warren stuff seems much ado about nothing. It’s a bunch of inside baseball a year out from midterms. Bernie doesn’t give two shots about down ticket races, so I don’t see it impacting much there. Don’t care if Faux hammers it, because there isn’t anyone watching that network who would even consider voting Dem and would be persuaded by this nonsense.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:25:17pm

re: #25 FormerDirtDart

Remember when the Wingers on FNC no less used to cry that the Daily Show was too “soft” to liberal politicians.

jaunte  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:26:06pm

There’s the ultimate statement of this presidency*

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:28:28pm

There’s the ultimate statement of this presidency*

I think even dictators have realized the importance of delegation.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:28:58pm

Man we’ve never had someone so clueless as POTUS. Someone so fundamentally ignorant.

Mike Lamb  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:29:00pm

re: #25 FormerDirtDart

The only one that matters is me?!? Holy fuck.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:29:27pm

Say what you will about Andrew Johnson but at least he knew to direct Seward to do the treaty that netted us Alaska.

jaunte  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:29:40pm

The nihilistic solipsism of Trump.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:30:58pm

Hey FNC remember when you told us that Obama was a narcissist because of the number of times he said I in a speech. So are you going to do that when POTUS insists he doesn’t need to fill vacancies for an important cabinet department and that only he matters? Ah who am I kidding, you’ll probably focus on some nothing burger about a D list right wing celebrity crying that they can’t get a job because they love Trump.

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:32:53pm
Citizen K  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:33:49pm

re: #35 HappyWarrior

Trump can say he personally cured cancer and FNC would believe and solely credit him even if it came out that he literally caused cancer instead.

austin_blue  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:35:57pm

re: #5 FormerDirtDart

Did they also wipe out the 20,000,000 bots that follow him?

No? Wouldn’t that be a public cervix?

calochortus  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:36:12pm

re: #36 FormerDirtDart

Trump’s eyes seem to be slowly disappearing over the months he has been president. Maybe he should get more sleep or something.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:36:24pm

re: #37 Citizen K

“We have evidence that Hillary Clinton once got a classmate sick with the flu when she was four.”

JordanRules  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:37:59pm

Yup. That is the statement.

Dog help us.

alloutofcrazyhere  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:39:49pm

His whole life actually.

austin_blue  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:40:45pm

re: #25 FormerDirtDart

Just as cray as a run-over turkey.

bratwurst  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:42:52pm
Charles Johnson  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:45:08pm

[tweet deleted]

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:45:12pm

re: #38 austin_blue

Did they also wipe out the 20,000,000 bots that follow him?

No? Wouldn’t that be a public cervix?

Monday

Thursday

I wonder what that’s all about

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:45:47pm

Warren seems to realize she screwed up big time.

Too late to walk it back.

That’s from 2016

jaunte  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:46:08pm

Attacking someone else instead of apologizing? Where have we seen that pattern.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:46:28pm

Warren seems to realize she screwed up big time.

Too late to walk it back.

Yep she screwed up.

Targetpractice  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:46:40pm

Warren seems to realize she screwed up big time.

Too late to walk it back.

You don’t get a mulligan on statements like that, Sen. Warren. You had the opportunity to show you were ready for the big time and you went with your first instinct. Sadly that first instinct was to perpetuate a lie.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:46:44pm

re: #47 FormerDirtDart

That’s from 2016

Yeah it is. Good catch.

alloutofcrazyhere  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:46:46pm

This was from some time ago, but in regards to today’s spat within the Democratic Party and Trump’s general horribleness, I am starting to think this is worth a shot. It’s at least better than the Electoral College.

Lewis Black on picking the president.

As usual with Lewis Black, viewer discretion is advised.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:47:02pm

re: #50 Targetpractice

That’s from 2016 but i don’t disagree.

Charles Johnson  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:47:16pm

re: #47 FormerDirtDart

Dang.

jaunte  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:47:48pm

Not really a pro-life party.

Citizen K  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:48:34pm

Not really a pro-life party.

George Carlin On ‘Pro-Life’ Conservatives

Targetpractice  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:49:42pm

Not really a pro-life party.

They’re pro-forced birth. Once you’re out on your own, you’re somebody else’s problem.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:51:31pm

Not really a pro-life party.

Jerks.

jaunte  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:54:25pm

re: #58 HappyWarrior

Not that people adopt for the tax credit, but there are thousands of kids waiting and hoping to be adopted, who are currently living an uncertain life as wards of their various states, and every little bit of encouragement helps.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:55:07pm

Exactly. And you know what it could possibly reduce the abortion rate which I thought would be something the GOP would want but guess not.

Kragar  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:58:46pm
Belafon  Nov 2, 2017 • 7:59:12pm

re: #60 HappyWarrior

This is about making sure women are punished for being women.

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:00:26pm

re: #46 FormerDirtDart

re: #38 austin_blue

Did they also wipe out the 20,000,000 bots that follow him?

No? Wouldn’t that be a public cervix?

Monday

Thursday

I wonder what that’s all about

OK, Twitter Audit is highly inaccurate for someone with as many followers as Trump

About TwitterAudit

Each audit takes a sample of up to 5000 (or more, if you subscribe to Pro) Twitter followers for a user and calculates a score for each follower. This score is based on number of tweets, date of the last tweet, and ratio of followers to friends. We use these scores to determine whether any given user is real or fake. Of course, this scoring method is not perfect but it is a good way to tell if someone with lots of followers is likely to have increased their follower count by inorganic, fraudulent, or dishonest means.

Kragar  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:02:40pm
Belafon  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:02:56pm

re: #63 FormerDirtDart

Sounds like a problem for someone good with statistical simulations.

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:03:42pm
Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:03:45pm

re: #64 Kragar

We’re seeing their true goals: Reduction in higher education, tax breaks for the rich, freedom for “Christians” to do whatever the fuck they want and trample on the rights of other religions. I’ve never felt more sorry to be a part of the majority.

Mattand  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:05:03pm

re: #66 FormerDirtDart

I just got a Bolt. For once, my timing is on the good side.

Belafon  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:05:14pm

re: #64 Kragar

retired cynic  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:06:20pm

re: #66 FormerDirtDart

Of all the stupid bite-off-your-nose ideological dumb things! I hope the whole thing pits one state against another so badly they lose every bit of it!

petesh  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:07:13pm

re: #37 Citizen K

Nice. And even plausible.

FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:09:18pm
FormerDirtDart  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:12:44pm

re: #66 FormerDirtDart

@nytimes
GOP’s tax proposal abolishes a $7,500 income-tax credit for electric cars, just as automakers expand their lineups

I bet Tesla’s stock takes a major hit tomorrow

GlutenFreeJesus  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:20:35pm

re: #73 FormerDirtDart

It went down 21 points today.

Single-handed sailor  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:21:31pm

re: #73 FormerDirtDart

I bet Tesla’s stock takes a major hit tomorrow

It took the hit today, it did OK in after-hours trading. That really hit my Lithium (LIT) etf hard.

Single-handed sailor  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:24:49pm

re: #75 Single-handed sailor

forgot the screencap

retired cynic  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:33:25pm

Driftglass for the tip! I knew Reagan was evil, and I knew that we personally were devastated by 1986 and never recovered:

Kragar  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:41:31pm
HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:43:30pm

re: #78 Kragar

Oh hell yeah. I like Jordan and I like TTZ. Cool choice.

Kragar  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:49:39pm

Warhammer humor time:

bratwurst  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:52:56pm

re: #79 HappyWarrior

Oh hell yeah. I like Jordan and I like TTZ. Cool choice.

It is a cool choice, but putting it on a pay platform is the same as telling me “you’ll never ever see this”.

I pay enough for TV as it is. There is no Star Trek or Twilight Zone reboot or Netflix show that is going to get me to pay more. Never. Ever.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:56:05pm

re: #81 bratwurst

Good point.

BeachDem  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:59:39pm

Evan explains the Donna Brazile excerpt quite effectively:

Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, saved the DNC’s ass and then wanted to micromanage it, Bernie Sanders (who was only a Democrat for the purposes of his campaign, which was still the right thing to do instead of running as a third party spoiler) was offered a fundraising agreement and didn’t use it and … something something underpants gnomes BERNIE WAS ROBBED! (If you want a giggle, go to The Young Turks’ YouTube page right now. They are BLOWING JIZZ ROPES OF RAGE over this.)

wonkette.com

retired cynic  Nov 2, 2017 • 8:59:54pm

Someone who is very dear to me was upset yesterday because he thought that, since he was now being treated for serious diabetes and a number of heart attacks and so on, that his chance of getting insurance for the next year was greatly reduced or gone, or vastly expensive. I told him the ACA was still the law of the land, and he could not be charged more. He was thrilled. He should be more aware, but there we are.

John Scalzi is taking matters into his own hands as far as ACA enrollment goes. He suggests you pass it on.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:02:32pm

re: #83 BeachDem

Evan explains the Donna Brazile excerpt quite effectively:

wonkette.com

I think the terms were pretty fair to him all things considered.

retired cynic  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:02:35pm

re: #83 BeachDem

Juanita Jean is hot and bothered because she loves Donna Brazile and thinks Debbie W-S was awful. She says the DNC was Not Nice to their Democratic committees in Texas, and she works hard on those. Not saying one take negates the other… but somewhere the truth must lie.

bratwurst  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:03:25pm

re: #82 HappyWarrior

Good point.

Don’t get me wrong, I despise Comcast and dream of cutting the cord. I am far from a TV junkie, but there are a handful of shows I watch (although they are dying off) plus news channels plus sports. I am a sick older guy without a smart TV, so idea of putting together various packages to get what I want is not appealing. By the time I pay for all of them and get a new set I wouldn’t be saving a bunch of money anyway.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:04:29pm

re: #87 bratwurst

Don’t get me wrong, I despise Comcast and dream of cutting the cord. I am far from a TV junkie, but there are a handful of shows I watch (although they are dying off) plus news channels plus sports. I am a sick older guy without a smart TV, so idea of putting together various packages to get what I want are zero. By the time I pay for all of them and get a new set I wouldn’t be saving a bunch of money anyway.

I hear ya. I do a lot of streaming these days anyhow. Can’t remember the last time I bought an actual DVD or Blu-Ray.

JordanRules  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:12:21pm

re: #83 BeachDem

That’s good!

austin_blue  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:15:53pm

To celebrate Lamar Smith retiring, I’m posting this absolutely thrash recording which includes two of my home boys, Eric Johnson, and Tommy Taylor on drums (who She Who Must Be Obeyed played with three weeks ago for the John Lennon birthday show at Threadgills South). Tommy is an extraordinary drummer. Started with Chris Cross as a youngster and has built himself a nice little career.

Tommy had a lot more hair back then:

Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover

Eric, by the way, is on the spectrum. He’s more of a mechanic on the guitar than an ad libber. But what a mechanic!

Lamar Smith, who only flies on airplanes with two right wings and was Gerrymandered into my neighborhood after the last census is leaving! Oh, life! Oh, joy!

austin_blue  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:18:55pm

Oh, and by the way, Eric does some remarkable noodling before the song starts at 3:56. Skip to there if you want the whole band.

JordanRules  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:20:31pm

Hmmm.

I forget which lizard said they didn’t trust what Page was doing.

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:23:27pm

Imagine the RWNJ splodey heads if Obama ever said “the only one who matters is me.”

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:24:21pm

re: #93 Eclectic Cyborg

No kidding. They freaked out over him using I in speeches.

Mattand  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:29:00pm

re: #87 bratwurst

Every time I think about cord cutting, I run head long into this. At least here as an existing customer, if you dump TV and go internet only Verizon and Comcast jack up your rates. By the time you add all the subscription costs and season purchases, you’re paying the same (if not slightly more) than if you kept your TV plan.

Hecuba's daughter  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:35:38pm

re: #93 Eclectic Cyborg

But Trump supporters flocked to him when he said that only “I can fix this”. They are eager to live in an authoritarian regime, as long as the dictator is white and endorses white supremacy.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:35:50pm

re: #87 bratwurst

I was paying $205/mo for Comcast. I got rid of the cable box and now just keep the high speed Internet for $89/mo. I replaced the box with an Apple TV where I subscribe to HBO, Showtime and Filmstruck. Total bill is now $50 less than before and I can watch what I want when I want. And I don’t have to pay for 19th Century Fox, Crooked TV Preachers and channels I never wanted to watch…

GlutenFreeJesus  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:36:11pm

I guess it’s also Hillary’s fault that Sanders never took advantage of the very same agreement.

HappyWarrior  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:39:13pm

re: #98 GlutenFreeJesus

It’s akwats her fault to them. I’m disappointed that a lot of people I know are pushing this bs story.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:41:03pm

OK, so the UPS man pulls up to the front of the San Francisco Apple Store, locks his truck then a couple guys break into the truck and steal a bunch of iPhone X’s…

cnet.com

teleskiguy  Nov 2, 2017 • 9:45:39pm

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? (Official Music Video) Watch the official music video for "How Soon Is Now"Amazon: po.stiTunes: po.stGoogle: po.stFacebook: po.st "How Soon Is Now?" was originally a B-side of the 1984 single "William, It Was Really Nothing". "How Soon Is Now?" was featured on the ...
2017 Hurricanes and Aerosols Simulation This is fascinating, I recommend full screen How can you see the atmosphere? By tracking what is carried on the wind. Tiny aerosol particles such as smoke, dust, and sea salt are transported across the globe, making visible weather ...
Incredibles 2 Official Teaser Trailer The teaser trailer for "Incredibles 2" is here. Disney/Pixar's "Incredibles 2" opens in theatres in 3D June 15th, 2018. Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is ...
Deadpool’s “Wet on Wet” Teaser After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice ...
Voice of America Reporter Outed as Alt-Right However, using information Fatzick himself posted on Reddit — including his age, girlfriend’s name, former employers, friends, location, educational background, and sports affiliations — this reporter was able to tie the vile posts of UncleSam4200 to the Voice of ...
Gary Clark Jr - Come Together (Official Music Video) [From the Justice League Movie Soundtrack] Official Video for "Come Together" by Gary Clark Jr. featured in the Justice League Movie trailer. In theaters November 17th 2017.Directed by Kris Merc Get the song now at garyclarkjr.com Check out the Justice League soundtrack here: lnk.to Follow ...
1 week ago
Kimbra - Top of the World (Official Music Video)New from Kimbra The new single Top of the World is available now on Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, and more. Get the single here - kmbra.me The new studio album Primal Heart out wwide January 19th, 2018Preorder now - ...
1 week, 1 day ago
The Barr Brothers - Song That I Heard (Live on KEXP) kexp.org presents The Barr Brothers performing "Song That I Heard" live at Breakglass Studios during POP Montreal 2017. Recorded September 16, 2017. Audio Engineer: James BenjaminCameras: Jim Beckmann, Ian Cameron & Scott HolpainenEditor: Jim Beckmann kexp.orgpopmontreal.combreakglass.ca With support from ...
Left Cries Foul, but Electoral College Prevents Tyranny of the Majority I'm speechless...this is what we have to fight against: Image: constitution-1486010_960_720.jpg Author: Paul Jenkins(Paul Jenkins is editor of the anchoragedailyplanet.com, a division of Porcaro Communications) The political left and its mouthpiece, The New York Times, are still fuming over ...
Cheechako
Tune-Yards - Look at Your Hands (Official Video) 'Look at Your Hands' by Tune-Yards. New album 'I can feel you creep into my private life' is released January 19th 2018: smarturl.it Video by Michael SpeedFootage by Marisa Gesualdi & Jennifer SommerAdditional photos by Nate Brenner, Ginger Fierstein ...