Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:09:33pm

a) just locker room talk
b) it pisses off PC liberals and feminazis
c) Al Franken!

SteelPH  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:10:11pm

re: #1 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

a) just locker room talk
b) it pisses off PC liberals and feminazis
c) Al Franken!

d) Never happened!

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:11:10pm

Doesn’t matter to Trumpettes. They’re convinced he didn’t say such UnGawdly things!

GlutenFreeJesus  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:24:21pm

Beg to differ, y’all. They all know he said what he said. They know Trump uses his power to take advantage of women. That’s what they like about him. That he’s an asshole just like the rest of them.

Belafon  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:29:01pm

re: #4 GlutenFreeJesus

Yep, this is not ignorance:

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:29:30pm

#&@*!

Power is off.

But strange thing is…some of my circuits work. Luckily furnace is one. I just ran extension cords to power up the ‘fridge and the WiFi.

AEP guys are out in alley…saying it is a bad transformer. They have one coming so they are going to leave it as is until the new one is here. Then we will be down until they get the new one in place.

I hope that doesn’t take too long. Grrrr. They were fussing with it a month or so ago. Should have replaced it then.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:33:42pm

130 PM, 83 degrees here in Los Angeles…

makeitstop  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:36:15pm

re: #7 Joe Bacon 🌹

130 PM, 83 degrees here in Los Angeles…

Showoff. It’s barely breaking 30 here.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:36:58pm

re: #6 ObserverArt

#&@*!

Power is off.

Replacing the transformer is only a matter of minutes once the replacement arrives.

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:39:09pm

re: #7 Joe Bacon 🌹

130 PM, 83 degrees here in Los Angeles…

It’s been 85-90 all week here in sofla
5:00 this am, when I’m running a half marathon, its 44 degrees

I’m wearing appropriate stuff shirt hoodie, tights gloves etc (ok I’m a cold pansy)

Some fella all the way from austria is wearing shorts and a tee

I think we were both warm

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:40:02pm

re: #8 makeitstop

Showoff. It’s barely breaking 30 here.

This is supposed to be the time of the year when the cold Winter rains are here!

ipsos  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:40:41pm

re: #6 ObserverArt

You lost one phase of the 240-volt service coming into your home. The furnace, clothes dryer and anything else plugged into a 240-volt outlet are still getting 120 volts from the remaining phase. The 120-volt outlets are getting nothing.

And yes, it’s a pretty quick fix one they get to it.

makeitstop  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:42:38pm

re: #11 Joe Bacon 🌹

I hope it stabilizes for you out there.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:43:38pm

Yep, this is not ignorance:

nothing at all wrong with that if it is consensual.

I will withhold comment on whether Trump would consent

goddamnedfrank  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:43:48pm
Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:45:24pm

We had 3” of lovely snow here on the Rhine, had a nice afternoon walk in a winter wunderland, and now it is back to 36° and turning to slush.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:46:30pm

Nice thing about it too is it is very accessible. No tree limbs, other wires, etc. So, I am hoping half hour max.

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:47:29pm

And p.s re Bernie last thread:

The Democratic party’s door is wide open

Anyone can join
(Even you)

scottslemmons  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:48:57pm

re: #4 GlutenFreeJesus

Yep, there’s a reason they’re called Deplorables.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:49:42pm

re: #12 ipsos

And yes, it’s a pretty quick fix one they get to it.

Actually some of my single 110 circuits are working. One half the panel apparently.

One half of my music studio is one, that is where I am. I ran power to the fridge from a working room and the WiFi from my bathroom which is also working. Furnace is 110 on it’s own run.

Never saw this before. I am glad I have a furnace though. That is fortune.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:53:12pm

jacob is such a good little russian bot.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:54:40pm

and the yam has yet to apologize or even acknowledge the fake news BritainFirst videos he retweeted.
such a maroon.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:57:05pm
Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 1:59:47pm

re: #15 goddamnedfrank

Mine has been floating around that level for the last week here in Los Angeles!

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:00:11pm

such a maroon.

I had to post this P’shop. Growing sick of the fool for every time he opens his yap it is crying and whining. Just shut the hell up for once. Really, sane America is tired of the cheap act.

You talk too much and it’s all bullshit.
ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:01:47pm

Donny saw too many images of Merkel and Obama together and chummy.

She needs to pay for that.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:02:13pm

He keeps doing that there is going to be payback when the world dumps the dollar as the reserve currency!

allegro  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:04:31pm

jacob is such a good little russian bot.

Had a conversation back in like 2005 I will never forget. An acquaintance and I were talking about issues of the day when she just threw her hands up and said “I’m not listening to any more of this Bush bashing!” I was completely bewildered by this because I didn’t recall even using his name least of all add any insulting remarks.

Mulling it over it finally dawned on me that what she was saying was facts = Bush bashing. I’ve seen this a bunch on the right since and now it seems fully incorporated into their mindsets.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:04:55pm
Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:05:20pm

Just past 2 PM and I’ve had 18 requests since this morning to give $$$ to Doug Jones…

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:08:09pm
Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:10:56pm

We are blessed. Not only do we have Roy Moore inside our wire tomorrow, we have Bannon. And GOHMERT!!!

Their rally is at a wedding chapel out in the boonies beyond the town, with one access road in and out. It can handle 400 people.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:11:46pm
Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:12:15pm

re: #30 Joe Bacon 🌹

Thanks. I’ll hand out the remaining signs in my van in your honor.

Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:13:25pm

Gohmert! (R-Big Oil) never disappoints. This week we find him traipsing around Alabama with Bannon and Moore. Maybe they’re scoping out the malls. They should have brought along Bob “Shorthorn” Barton.

Facebook Post

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:14:49pm

re: #35 Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines

‘Bama BBQ is better than that Texas stuff.

Skip Intro  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:15:16pm

re: #15 goddamnedfrank

It’s completely overcast here and mine reads 6%.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:17:06pm
FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:18:32pm
Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:22:01pm

re: #39 FormerDirtDart

“But if Alabama votes for liberal Democrat Doug Jones, all our progress will be stopped cold.”

That’s what’s getting me out of bed in the morning.

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:25:41pm

re: #32 Decatur Deb

Any meteorites in the forecast?

A Cranky One  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:26:02pm

re: #20 ObserverArt

Never saw this before. I am glad I have a furnace though. That is fortune.

There are two 110V lines that come into a house, that are out of phase. One goes to one side of the breaker panel and the other goes to the other side. You probably lost one of the lines, so only half the breaker panel is energized.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:28:01pm

re: #41 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

Any meteorites in the forecast?

Are meteorites attracted to a corn-baited field?

steve_davis  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:28:48pm

technically the age of the universe is only a matter of minutes.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:29:44pm

re: #44 steve_davis

technically the age of the universe is only a matter of minutes.

Some minutes are properly time-and-a-half.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:29:52pm

re: #34 Decatur Deb

Deb, I’ve been giving $25 a week to him via Act Blue! It’s now every organization is sending e-mails wanting $$$!

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:31:28pm

re: #42 A Cranky One

Yep. That’s what I figured. Just never had that happen. Usually the whole panel is out if there is any kind of an outage.

As I mentioned up above, AEP was out a month or so ago because there was flickering going on. Never went all the way out, but it would sometimes flash the lights or trigger some of the more sensitive circuits like computers, TV, etc. off and back on quickly. Same transformer they are replacing now. Same circuits in my house and neighbors.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:31:36pm

re: #46 Joe Bacon 🌹

Yeah—it’s truly irritating, and now I’m seeing pleas from orgs like the DNC offering to take half of what you donate to Jones. That has to be counter-productive.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:32:32pm

re: #48 Decatur Deb

PRECISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hecuba's daughter  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:33:46pm

re: #46 Joe Bacon 🌹

I’s not just every organization — it’s also the organization that you are contributing to weekly! We need more billionaires like the Koch Bros who are willing to fund every race.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:34:29pm

re: #50 Hecuba’s daughter

SOROS!!!

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:35:19pm

re: #48 Decatur Deb

They are trying to figure out a way to fund races all over America.

I will give them some time, as they haven’t been good at doing that and it might take a while to get it figured out how they are going to use donations.

Some of what I get as far as email make it seem like you are donating to the party for all campaigns. I guess I don’t have a problem with that…so long as it is clear.

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:36:01pm

re: #43 Decatur Deb

Are meteorites attracted to a corn-baited field?

Try burying a chunk of iron ore?

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:37:25pm

re: #52 ObserverArt

They are trying to figure out a way to fund races all over America.

It kind of pisses me off to see the national coffers trying to batten off broke-ass Alabama when they’ve been giving our candidates hind tit for decades.

Mattand  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:39:25pm

Hey, kids:

Hope all is well with everyone. I gotta do a dump-and-run here, as the dog desperately needs a walk, but I was thinking about the AL senate race and had a question.

If Doug Jones does somehow win, isn’t the majority of the state going to expect him to support the same self-harming, batshit policies that Moore and the GOP push? Are
Alabama Democrats basically Blue Dog Dems, in that they essentially support way too many GOP policies (destroying the ACA, banning abortion, tax cuts for the rich, etc)?

I’m ignorant as to how a Democratic politician operates down there. I’m getting the impression that the GOP is in control of everything, and it seems that far too many Alabamians would gladly rescind the Civil Rights Act and go full metal theocracy given half the chance.

Will check in later. Thanks.

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:39:26pm

Yep, this is not ignorance:

Bet anything “Trump can grab my____” woman had the hatchet out for Franken.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:40:39pm

re: #54 Decatur Deb

Hope that is being addressed.

You still have Bernie mucking about. It probably would be easier for the DNC if that wasn’t going on too. Too much energy is expelled dealing with him and his crew.

We all bitched it was a mess last year. Imma give ‘em some time. Let’s se how they do next year. It is important.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:41:48pm

re: #52 ObserverArt

They are trying to figure out a way to fund races all over America.

Alan Grayson keeps sending me e-mails and he explicitly says half the $$$ go to his campaign (For WHAT?). I used the link to stop his e-mails but they keep coming and now they go straight to my Junk folder!

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:43:37pm

I am now rescinding my suggestion to donate through ActBlue. I just tried to donate to Doug Jones, declined the request to leave a tip to them, and found that they’d allocated half my donation to themselves.

I’ve contacted them and told them that if that’s not corrected, this will be the last they see of me. Haven’t heard back, but it is Sunday.

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:43:50pm

re: #59 Joe Bacon 🌹

filters
when tech does work, it works awesome

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:46:16pm

re: #58 ObserverArt

Hope that is being addressed.

We have to be ready to absorb our Bernie progressives if we can cull the rabid few. The kid I’m canvassing with worked for Bernie’s primaries in a bunch of tough states. Our team’s age difference is so great people mistake us for Moore Republicans.

makeitstop  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:48:42pm

re: #60 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

When I donated last week, I got a confirmation email thanking me for my recurring donation. I had to go back to the site and change it to a one-time donation.

I thought that was kinda sketchy.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:49:03pm

re: #57 The Vicious Babushka

Republican assholes want to talk about “averages” for tax cuts, but when it comes to looking at the steady rise (average in a way) in the market it is all Donny. All intended for the lesser lights of America and the media goes out and caters to it to.

Big problem is, I bet stats show there are way more Trump supporters tied to TV news than there are left/liberals. So a lot is catered to those numbers. Again, nothing to do with news facts. Just info tease to capture the base which give them the needed numbers to make bucks.

I think that is why MSNBC does well with certain programs. Some people may only watch those shows to get a left lean to their news and don’t hang all day on any other news TV.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:50:27pm

re: #63 makeitstop

I thought that was kinda sketchy.

Smells of a professional contract fundraiser getting commission.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:51:33pm

re: #59 Joe Bacon 🌹

Go to the Can Spam/FCC web site and report his email address. I think you can even leave a comment. Not honoring the unsubscribe feature is against email protocol and they do not like that. Google Can Spam.

Patricia Kayden  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:52:23pm

re: #4 GlutenFreeJesus

Of course they know. They don’t care. It’s tribalism via politics. It’s voting for a Republican no matter what.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:52:25pm

If I had to guess, it would be because Trumpster’s were buying them. So that they could burn them in protest

Teukka  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:53:01pm

re: #42 A Cranky One

re: #47 ObserverArt

It’s even more fun in here in Europe. The common feed here is 230/400 V 3-phase nominal (50 Hz mains frequency). One night babysitting for a friend, a spotlight decided give up the ghost in the dead short scenario. Breaker tripped, but that’s when the fun started.
I reset the breaker, but things don’t come on. Then I begin trying to locate the error by turning things on random circuits on. I switch the stove on for example, and the circuit that was previously dead came alive, albeit a little dim. It took a while for me to realize that what was going on was that the short had killed the phase fuse by the meter, and that the heating element in the stove acted like a voltage divider on the dead phase.
Nothing worse than a call to the super couldn’t fix.

makeitstop  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:54:00pm

re: #65 Decatur Deb

Smells of a professional contract fundraiser getting commission.

Likely. It ticked me off because when I donated, it said nothing about it being recurring.

I’d be a lot more amenable to making donations if they were just up front about the nature of the donation. Hell, if they’d let me know it was going to be a recurring payment before I clicked the button, I might have gone along with it.

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:54:29pm

govarnecarlson.blogspot.com

Republican former governor of Minnesota calls for Al Franken to rescind his resignation:

Sunday, December 10, 2017
And Justice for All.

One day, two uniformed policemen came into the classroom, looked around, and pointed to me while declaring, “We want that boy.”

I was escorted to the principal’s office, planted in a chair, and asked if I knew why I was there. I stammered “no” and was told to stare at the wall clock until my memory improved.

When it became clear that clock watching was not going to produce a confession, I was grilled on my whereabouts for a series of Saturdays. Fortunately, my father had formed a boys club at our church and he would take us to various points of interest in New York City. My Saturdays were covered.

This only produced frustration from the officers so I was directed back to clock watching.

That evening, I shared the horror with my parents who were Swedish immigrants and certainly not acquainted with the finer points of law. So my father wrote down the places and times of the boys club Saturday trips. Certainly, that would clear me they reasoned.

However, the next day I was back again facing the clock. My father’s list meant nothing because the police officers had been informed by a reliable witness that two boys crawled over the school fence, broke into the school, and caused minor damage. One was identified as an Italian and the other had blond hair.

Since there were few blonds in our Italian, Jewish and Irish community then it was clear that it had to be me. Of this the police were certain.

On the afternoon of the second day, Mrs. McCauley, my 6th grade teacher who bore a striking resemblance to Aunt Bee of Mayberry fame, burst into the principal’s office, grabbed me by the hand and boldly declared, “I want my boy back.”

Some time later, the mystery was solved and yes there was more than one blond in the Bronx.

However, the pain of that memory still makes me well up. My presumption of innocence was trampled by the authorities who had certainty of their side and by a principal who was all too willing to vacate her office and her responsibility to protect her students. My parents were poor and all too trusting in authority.

It was my teacher, Mrs. McCauley, who saved me from entering the juvenile system. To her courage, I owe my life.

Being a victim can be painful but the answer to an injustice cannot be to create another injustice.

Now reports are surfacing that Leeann Tweeden, Franken’s prime accuser, may have been coached by Roger Stone, a major Trump operator. Since there was no vetting, we only heard her story. But there has been no explanation as to why she attended a USO event in 2009 honoring Franken and was captured on tape joking around with him. This is three years after she claimed to be traumatized by Franken.

She continued in 2011 with a tweet containing a photo of her and Franken together.

This is all very troubling. A rush to judgment is, unfortunately, all too human. But a rush to punishment is totally unacceptable.

Perhaps this is a time for reconsideration. We now know that the right wing attempted to plant a false accusation with the Washington Post. On the other side, we also know that an accuser against Roy Moore of Alabama fudged the truth in her allegations.

Further, we know that Senate Democrats who asked for Franken’s resignation may have been motivated more by the politics of the Alabama Senate race than the seriousness of the allegations.

And now we have the supreme insult of New York Senator Schumer “advising” Governor Dayton on how to pick a successor. That is a certainty for GOP advertising in 2018.

It is time for all of us to sober up. Our nation is in peril with Donald Trump in the White House and Republicans yielding to his demands. We are increasingly moving towards authoritarianism and continued GOP subservience could possibly lead to the dissolution of the Mueller investigation.

While I am not always in agreement with Senator Al Franken, I firmly believe in due process which is a cornerstone of our democratic way of living. Whenever in history we abandoned it, we severely damaged ourselves. Just think about the lynching of Blacks in the South, the internment of people of Japanese descent in World War II, or the era of McCarthyism when lives were destroyed based solely on allegations.

The simple fact is that Al Franken has been the Senate’s most effective challenge to Trump and his subordinates. The possibility of any rigging by Roger Stone and his associates should cause all of us to call for a rescinding of the Franken resignation and a prompt and thorough review of all allegations by the Senate Ethics Committee.

He was elected by we, the people, and he should continue to serve until a legal determination has been made.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:55:30pm

re: #41 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

Any meteorites in the forecast?

Geminids coming up this week, IIRC

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:56:28pm

re: #70 makeitstop

We tried going straight in to the Jones campaign, but wound up donating through ActBlue. I’ll check to see if it is being “recurred”. (That was well before the spate of complaints showed up here.)

Patricia Kayden  Dec 10, 2017 • 2:59:52pm

re: #57 The Vicious Babushka

It’s laughable that Trump thinks he is to get any credit for the economy when he has done zilch while in office to help the economy.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:00:39pm
ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:05:37pm

re: #71 Barefoot Grin

govarnecarlson.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 10, 2017
And Justice for All.
Recent events have brought to mind some terrifying days I experienced growing up in the Bronx. As a 6th grader, I was painfully shy with a pronounced stammer.I am deeply troubled by the resignation of Al Franken and the complete absence of anything resembling due process.

I did some cutting of the original post…

The other day I saw another story where it was said Al had ‘the kiss’ in his routine for a long time and did it with other entertainers too. Part of the joke of the routine is he wrote it in to get a free kiss…and they all went with it. The audience (soldiers) loved the prank.

So, Al didn’t do that just once to take advantage of Ms. Tweeden as she said.

I didn’t post that because it was not a good time to be posting much about this. I add it now to add to your post. I don’t think I kept the link, as I didn’t think I would post it.

Hecuba's daughter  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:05:43pm

re: #60 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

My experience has been that any donation to the candidate goes through ActBlue. Sometimes I leave a tip, sometimes not, but as far as I can tell, only the tip part goes to them and the rest goes to the candidate. But then I access through a link in the note from the candidate or his surrogate.

Patricia Kayden  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:06:56pm

re: #71 Barefoot Grin

Great read and I agree with his commentary. Franken should have, at the very least, stayed in office until the Senate investigation had been completed. But his Democratic colleagues just couldn’t afford him that courtesy so here we are.

Blind Frog Belly White  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:08:09pm

re: #38 FormerDirtDart

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:08:50pm

re: #76 ObserverArt

I did some cutting of the original post…

So, Al didn’t do that just once to take advantage of Ms. Tweeden as she said.

Interesting. So, no surprise. I’ve been an Al needs to resign person, but something is increasingly hinkey about this.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:10:34pm

re: #76 ObserverArt

I did some cutting of the original post…

So, Al didn’t do that just once to take advantage of Ms. Tweeden as she said.

As I said during the brouhaha: We’ve been played.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:12:12pm

re: #77 Hecuba’s daughter

No mention of splitting, recurring, or tip when we did it. I guess it has ‘evolved’ as the potential became obvious.

mmmirele  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:12:37pm

re: #46 Joe Bacon 🌹

I must not be so lucky, I’ve only gotten three so far today. I’m also contributing on a weekly basis.

Patricia Kayden  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:13:31pm

re: #55 Mattand

A quick look at the “issues” section of his website shows that he is a Democratic politician with clearly liberal/progressive stances on several important matters so I’m not expecting him to rubberstamp Republican positions if he is elected to the U.S. Senate.

dougjonesforsenate.com

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:15:22pm
Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:15:55pm

Like the colonias of the southern border, a hidden world right under our noses. Foreigners seem to have little trouble finding them though:

Facebook Post

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:16:34pm

re: #84 Patricia Kayden

dougjonesforsenate.com

Yup. Most of the last Blue Dogs split over the last couple years, taking the treasury with them. Bobby Bright and Artur Davis turning coat was the last straw. Now the AL Dems are cleaner, poorer, blacker, and maybe getting their bearings. We’ll know Tues.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:17:17pm

re: #85 FormerDirtDart

Why he might even go for as many as 12.

Hecuba's daughter  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:18:11pm

re: #70 makeitstop

You have to be really careful when using ActBlue. It’s not always their fault — it sometimes depends on how the link in the original note has the recurring button set up. There is always a checkbox for whether or not it should be recurring BUT it’s easy to overlook. Before hitting submit, scroll through each page carefully to detect this option, but as far as I can tell, it’s always present.

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:19:40pm

re: #67 Patricia Kayden

“better my sister in a whorehouse than a brother on a honda”

“better a pedophile than a democrat”

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:20:10pm

re: #80 Barefoot Grin

I want to check to see if I kept the link. But those computers are awaiting power.

I’m trying to find it, but any Google search of Al Franken and resigning are huge. Almost impossible to wade through all of it.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:20:18pm

re: #75 FormerDirtDart

WHAT

MsJ  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:22:33pm

re: #81 Decatur Deb

As I said during the brouhaha: We’ve been played.

You and a few others. I believe I mentioned Roger Fucking Stone repeatedly and was shot down. I was angry before. Now, I’m furious.

Yeah. We’re got played. Bad.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:22:43pm

Another offer from the DNC to split an icecream soda with Doug Jones hit a couple minutes ago. God knows what this thread will bring to our sidebar advertising.

Teukka  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:23:02pm

re: #85 FormerDirtDart

*sprays monitor with water*

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:23:58pm

re: #75 FormerDirtDart

Weary of the Intercept, but maybe.

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:24:02pm

re: #91 ObserverArt

It sounds right. It’s possible that Leeann felt violated once she saw the photo and then reinterpreted a common skit in a different way. But even the stuff in the photo, while the act was in bad taste, was not actual groping.

Skip Intro  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:24:07pm

re: #85 FormerDirtDart

Getting rid of Alabama would solve more.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:25:40pm

re: #98 Skip Intro

Getting rid of Alabama would solve more.

Y’all had your chance at Appomattox and muffed it.

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:25:45pm

re: #98 Skip Intro

Getting rid of Alabama would solve more.

I agree with another Lizard’s suggestion a few days ago (sorry I can’t remember): black athletes should refuse to play at Alabama universities if they can play elsewhere.

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:26:19pm

re: #71 Barefoot Grin

i’d like to see conyers “unresign” and say “i’ll go as soon as an election for my replacement is scheduled”

mmmirele  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:26:24pm

re: #96 Stanley Sea

Weary of the Intercept, but maybe.

I think you meant “wary,” but I get “weary,” too.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:28:40pm

re: #80 Barefoot Grin

I was in FL with my Mom when Tweeden came out. I watched the long interviews with the thought, well she’s an actress, of course she will make everything so clear & detailed, having no fear of the camera.

Now I wonder. She went on and on.

Maybe this is just buyer’s remorse, once you sit on it awhile.

Hecuba's daughter  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:29:44pm

re: #85 FormerDirtDart

Nathan McDermott

@natemcdermott
13th amendment: ended slavery
14th amendment: guarantees equal protection
15th amendment: prevents voter discrimination
19th amendment: gives women the right to vote

5:09 PM - Dec 10, 2017
15 15 Replies 285 285 Retweets 229 229 likes

My RW brother made the following assertions about Moore today:
1. The Washington Post had the pedophile story earlier and could have broken it to help Strange, but they waited to help the Democrat.
2. Moore will be elected, but will soon resign so the Governor could replace him with a standard Republican sociopath.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:30:04pm

Roy Moore has been mocked in the local press for “hiding out”. This is the venue for his election eve rally—700 dollars a day, 400 seats, in what we consider “the country”.

kellycreeknursery.com

Ain’t sayin he’s hiding out, but his next choice is a shepherd’s hut outside Palermo.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:31:57pm

re: #100 Barefoot Grin

Good luck with that.

Totally tone deaf.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:32:16pm

re: #102 mmmirele

I think you meant “wary,” but I get “weary,” too.

haha, so right!!!

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:32:32pm

re: #103 Stanley Sea

Now I wonder. She went on and on.

Maybe this is just buyer’s remorse, once you sit on it awhile.

that’s why deliberative due process needs to play out

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:34:17pm

re: #104 Hecuba’s daughter

My RW brother made the following assertions about Moore today:

Ah hell no, he’s righteous in his own mind to the point of insanity. He’ll never go.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:35:54pm

re: #98 Skip Intro

Getting rid of Alabama would solve more.

I’m not sure how much of an improvement “Western Georgia”, or “Eastern Mississippi” would turn out to be.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:37:34pm

OK, back to The Crown.

I guess this is the intention, but I’m already bummed it’s going to be over. (4 more eps)

Skip Intro  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:37:36pm

re: #99 Decatur Deb

Y’all had your chance at Appomattox and muffed it.

Worst mistake the US ever made, before Trump.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:38:33pm

AEP just got to the alley. New transformer time. And an upgrade!

Later!

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:38:57pm

re: #60 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

They’ve apologized and refunded the “tandem” contribution. They also gave me a link for donating to Doug Jones (private to avoid accidental clicks):

zv6sYFqxYi8TvIaNSOcPn2Wn7ISWJUWEQenkdaxI9HcLrkcuHAovSTurx+GWS1FLTKxDUUznI7kvBQgfyWG0CwcxRNOw6iULjhNz33D/uAeKtGU9kaKTXA==

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:39:19pm

re: #112 Skip Intro

Worst mistake the US ever made, before Trump.

New Coke

A Cranky One  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:41:05pm

re: #69 Teukka

Nothing worse than a call to the super couldn’t fix.

Ha. Nice diagnosis. Perhaps you’ve run into the same issue I have, when you explain the problem in careful detail and the solution only to be ignored until a “pro” is available? For example, I have a half-size refrigerator in my man cave that stopped working. Diagnosed it to a faulty control board, but since it was under warranty I requested a service call. Insisted repeatedly that they send a replacement board with the tech. Followed up with a second call requesting the same. Tech shows up, determines it needs a new control board. But did they send one with him as requested? Of course not. Sigh.

Even worse is the number of problems I’ve discovered in work done by “pros”. But I won’t go there, for fear of getting cranky(er).

Oh and in the U.S. you only see high voltage 3 phase in industrial settings. Seems a tad dangerous for home wiring. ;-(

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:42:09pm

re: #68 FormerDirtDart

To people planning to burn her books JK Rowling said, “I already have your money, so you can borrow my lighter.”

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:46:24pm
A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:48:52pm

re: #73 Decatur Deb

That problem I’ve never had. There’s a checkbox for making a donation recurring — I’m thinking it might have been checked by accident. And you would have been thanked for the recurring donation, not the donation.

Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:51:31pm

More news from the burgeoning Idiocracy.

Yep, some of the usual suspects actually fell for The Beaverton’s satirical story.

Facebook Post

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:51:43pm

re: #82 Decatur Deb

See my post. I may have just been directed to the wrong link this time. But stay on your toes. :)

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:55:40pm

re: #121 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

Possible the pick-list was there and I didn’t notice it—that’s the prob.

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:58:47pm

re: #93 MsJ

Yeah. We’re got played. Bad.

Add me to #LGFmetoo (although I mentioned Project Veritas).

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 3:59:42pm

re: #113 ObserverArt

AEP just got to the alley. New transformer time. And an upgrade!

Later!

“and the lord said ‘let there be light’”
so i turned on the switch and there was light

dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:02:56pm

re: #123 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

Add me to #LGFmetoo (although I mentioned Project Veritas).

im sure franken did the political calculus seeing his support eroding

he put party before self

i also think to some extent he felt/knew he had done something at least a little bit wrong and would be harder and harder to defend as a total innocent

stpaulbear  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:04:33pm

I donated to Jones via ActBlue on 11/24. I’ve donated enough that I know that you need to check for the ‘one time/monthly’ check box for every donation site before you hit send. Like everyone else, I’m getting 15-20 donation requests every day since I made the donation. It’s easy enough to hit ‘delete, and I’m glad that I’m not getting the constant phone calls that I was receiving before the last election.

I made a shitload of charity donations last December after Trump won. I don’t have another three-paycheck month coming until March so I’m dealing with an additional torrent of email telling me I need to donate again along with all of the other messages they send asking for donations over specific issues. It’s just part of the non-profit landscape. Lots of deleting.

William Lewis  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:06:08pm

re: #93 MsJ

Yeah. We’re got played. Bad.

BUT We’re Pure!!!!

< Barf. >

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:07:07pm

re: #125 dangerman

I have to say, something that we now consider wrong but that wouldn’t have raised an eyebrow 11 years ago. I prefer the present, but I won’t condemn past actions on the basis of standards that did not then apply. Like that photo, IMHO.

Eclectic Cyborg  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:08:39pm

re: #128 Shiplord Kirel, live from behind wingnut lines

And one of the stupid fucks hit a bystander. Jesus.

BeachDem  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:11:28pm

jacob is such a good little russian bot.

I can only ever think of him as Jacob A-hole. (Yes, I’m 12)

What a self-important little twit.

Skip Intro  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:20:33pm

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:22:25pm

re: #131 BeachDem

I can only ever think of him as Jacob A-hole. (Yes, I’m 12)

What a self-important little twit.

He’s always in the yam’s feed.

He’s demented.

PhillyPretzel  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:22:56pm

OT I got my computer back and things still have to be settled. I have to still make adjustments but at least I have my MacBook Pro back and it is working.

Patricia Kayden  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:24:00pm

such a maroon.

Or the literally hundreds of lies he has told since he began running for and won the presidency.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:29:43pm

The free ride is over, SLUTS!…

Teukka  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:30:32pm

re: #116 A Cranky One

Not that many appliances use 3-ph, stoves, washing machines and tumblers are the usual in flats, while it can be some more for houses. And it’s not that dangerous unless you tamper with the fuse or breaker board. Normal circumstances a 3-ph load is 16A max, and you just about always have a PG with such appliances. Does make for a louder bang if a short occurs tho.

goddamnedfrank  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:32:30pm
CleverToad  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:32:30pm

re: #125 dangerman

im sure franken did the political calculus seeing his support eroding

he put party before self

re: #129 A hollow voice says, Covfefe.

He never said he was a total innocent (and nor did we). And yep, it was a jerky photo then, and unwanted kisses and grabs have never been acceptable (just accepted, perforce).

But I’d be ranting about due process anyway. And I’m still pissed at Sen. Gillibrand for that assertion that there are no degrees of offense. She’s half-right, and came off as defensively self-righteous. Yes, all unacceptable behavior should be called out and examined, not excused or covered up. No, we shouldn’t tolerate repeated offenses once the offender has been called. Yes, there should be consequences for unacceptable behavior, commensurate with that particular behavior. But there bloody well ARE degrees, and the suggestion that ‘zero tolerance’ demands identical reaction and equivalent retribution for every offense is blind, counter-productive, puritopian, and isn’t going to help us deal with a power problem that’s existed in every patriarchal society since they invented them. Mandatory minimum sentencing won’t work in this context either.

Decatur Deb  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:35:20pm

re: #139 CleverToad

Wherever you find the notion “zero tolerance”, whether drugs, sex, plagiarism, heresy, whatever—someone’s going to the stake.

jaunte  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:38:52pm
FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:50:36pm
Patricia Kayden  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:50:48pm

re: #136 FormerDirtDart

The free ride is over, SLUTS!…

Another example of Republicans loving the fetus but not giving a darn about the baby.

FormerDirtDart  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:51:49pm
jaunte  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:54:38pm

re: #143 Patricia Kayden

I don’t think they even love fetuses, they just want to punish poor women for being “sluts.”

jaunte  Dec 10, 2017 • 4:57:16pm
jaunte  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:01:30pm

Fox graphics department subtweet.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:02:32pm

re: #76 ObserverArt

I did some cutting of the original post…

So, Al didn’t do that just once to take advantage of Ms. Tweeden as she said.

Found the link!

Here is John Ziegler in a November 30th USA Today Opinion piece. He claims to be a conservative too. Not sure about him, etc.

USA Today Opinion - Facts, nuance should matter more in Al Franken rush to judgement

And I found this one from December 7th looking for the older one. He is talking now about being railroaded with more contentions about the stories.

I’ll post a bit of the newer article. Everyone needs to read both these articles to draw their own conclusions. I’m only posting these because the topic came up. I don’t know what to believe. I figure it will all come out sometime…maybe.

USA Opinion - The Most Mind-Blowing Aspects of Al Franken’s Demise

- Her connections to Sean Hannity, Roger Stone’s tweet foreshadowing her announcement, and her own radio station admitting they strategized the best way to make the story go viral, were never fully analyzed.

- The media, presumably out of fear of “victim shaming” never even mentioned that prior to starting her brand-new career as a “news anchor,” that Tweeden was a nude model, which goes to the context of why she was on the 2006 USO tour, her lack of presumed journalistic credibility, and her willingness to do almost anything for attention/money.

- It was never reported in any major outlet, except my column in USA Today, that Tweeden attended a 2009 USO event specifically to honor Franken and that they were captured on film there joking around with each other in a candid moment. Similarly, it was never reported that in 2011, on the 5th anniversary of her USO trip with Franken, she nostalgically tweeted a photo of the two of them together from the night in question.

- It was never reported that there is compelling evidence that the infamous photo of Franken appearing to mock grope Tweeden while she was dressed in multiple heavy layers was taken on the way to the USO event and not on the way back, as Tweeden had stated.

- That of the six accusers making allegations of clear sexual harassment which trickled out in the aftermath of the Tweeden firestorm, only two did so in their own name and, despite the fact that the events allegedly happened while being photographed with Franken, neither picture remotely provided evidence of what was alleged.

- The final accusation, made in The Atlantic yesterday, alleged that, at a party eight years ago, Franken grabbed the woman’s WAIST while being photographed (the picture was a headshot of her looking thrilled). Somehow this allegation was treated as further proof that Franken is a serial groper, rather than as a “hugger” who might have miscalculated a couple of times out of the thousands of similar photos that he has taken with women over the years.

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:05:35pm

re: #148 ObserverArt

Found the link!

USA Opinion - The Most Mind-Blowing Aspects of Al Franken’s Demise

This is a good summary. It doesn’t exonerate Franken, but it certainly explains well why he should have waited for a full investigation.

darthstar  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:05:46pm
Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:06:13pm

re: #148 ObserverArt

Found the link!

USA Opinion - The Most Mind-Blowing Aspects of Al Franken’s Demise

John Ziegler was a hard core Sister Sarah Palin fan boy.

Haven’t read what he wrote.

A hollow voice says, Covfefe.  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:08:55pm

re: #151 Stanley Sea

John Ziegler was a hard core Sister Sarah Palin fan boy.

Haven’t read what he wrote.

…and even he thought Franken was railroaded.

Charles Johnson  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:15:51pm
ipsos  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:19:18pm

re: #151 Stanley Sea

John Ziegler was a hard core Sister Sarah Palin fan boy.

Haven’t read what he wrote.

Ziegler was fired from KABC, the station where Tweeden now works, so there’s always the possibility he has an axe of his own to grind.

He used to be a pretty big name way at the far right end of the radio talk spectrum (Harper’s Magazine once had David Foster Wallace profile him, IIRC, which was… strange), but he’s faded into obscurity of late.

ipsos  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:27:10pm

re: #154 ipsos

Make that The Atlantic, not Harper’s - and 12 years ago, which feels like an eternity:

theatlantic.com

DodgerFan1988  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:29:13pm

Trump’s zealous obsession with deporting undocumented immigrants has turned ICE into his personal version of the KGB.

ipsos  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:29:13pm

re: #155 ipsos

theatlantic.com

And Ziegler worked for KFI, KABC’s competitor, not for KABC itself. Memories fade. And I should probably call it a night.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:34:02pm

re: #80 Barefoot Grin

I thought it was hinky when she went on Hannity the very next day to gush about the book contract she had just signed about this.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:34:58pm

re: #151 Stanley Sea

John Ziegler was a hard core Sister Sarah Palin fan boy.

Haven’t read what he wrote.

I thought the name sounded a little familiar.

Funny though how he is coming to Franken’s defense.

You really should read the articles…he brings up solid points.

But like I said, it is so confusing. Then add in Moore and Trump.

jaunte  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:35:24pm
dangerman  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:35:35pm

re: #156 DodgerFan1988

Cracked is focusing it’s game like the late night shows

ipsos  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:37:42pm

re: #161 dangerman

Cracked is focusing it’s game like the late night shows

If it can survive. Scripps, the media conglomerate that owned it, just posted a big loss and is apparently cutting most of the staff.

americaclosed.com

darthstar  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:39:46pm

Right now, the nasturtiums are protesting the invasive species fucking with their time slot in the flower bed. Oh, and we went surfing today…68 degrees outside…water’s 55…felt colder than that though.

ObserverArt  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:40:31pm

You know sometimes a Republican can actually be capable of proper thinking and seeing something as unjust and just plain wrong.

Maybe John Ziegler is one, like we have been wondering about Jennifer Rubin and others.

They can be outraged about what is happening…and I sure as hell hope there are a lot of conservatives growing tired of everything Trump which does include the wingnut media.

In other words…we are under attack. All hands on deck…join us in the foxhole…let’s get the planes up!!! It’s fucking war.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:44:17pm

re: #163 darthstar

I see some sort of dinosaur at the top of the frame….

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:46:03pm

re: #164 ObserverArt

Gotcha. Just reacting from memory of that name.

The yam has taken them to places WE’VE never imagined.

And kudos to them, it is due.

DodgerFan1988  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:52:54pm

Trump betrays NATO and Eastern Europe to Putin and Russia. It’s “Peace for our time” all over again.

jaunte  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:54:16pm

re: #167 DodgerFan1988

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:54:42pm

re: #113 ObserverArt

AEP just got to the alley. New transformer time. And an upgrade!

Later!

YAY YOU!

When our transformer was replaced a few years ago it was a YUGE upgrade…mostly because pot was a relic leftover from the 1960s when electric lines were first brought into TheBackwoods.

You should see a significant change in reliability (not to mention your bill).

Barefoot Grin  Dec 10, 2017 • 5:58:06pm

re: #164 ObserverArt

Ziegler, as I recall, has his own history, but he’s been battling the nutbag commenters at mediate since joined as a columnist (I haven’t read a mediaite column in over a year; it infuriates me).

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:16:57pm

re: #125 dangerman

im sure franken did the political calculus seeing his support eroding

he put party before self

what he saw was everyone throwing him under the bus

bratwurst  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:19:23pm

God fucking help us all.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:20:32pm

re: #138 goddamnedfrank

whatever happens…
Do. NOT. SNEEZE.

goddamnedfrank  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:29:54pm

whatever happens…
Do. NOT. SNEEZE.

*TMI WARNING* I had to start using the humidifier attachment for the CPAP to avoid getting bloody snot clots in the morning.

CleverToad  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:30:42pm

re: #174 goddamnedfrank

*winces in sympathy*

BeachDem  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:32:20pm

re: #172 bratwurst

God fucking help us all.

I truly don’t get Graham sucking up to Trump like this. Lindsey won both his primary and general election easily without being a screaming teabagger. (His closest teabag competitor in the primary got about 15% of the vote.) He’s not up for re-election till 2020. He was outspokenly anti-Trump for a long time.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist (but to be a conspiracy theorist) but what do they have on him?

Backwoods_Sleuth  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:39:44pm

re: #154 ipsos

They are all starting to eat their own.

My fave this week is Nancy French going after Moore’s spokesperson Janet Porter.

darthstar  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:54:51pm

re: #165 Stanley Sea

I see some sort of dinosaur at the top of the frame….

That’s no dionsaur…that’s Ewell, our yule-tide gator! I forgot to put a ribbon around his neck and move him by the front doors…time to move the pumpkins off into pies and give him his place of honor.

darthstar  Dec 10, 2017 • 6:58:29pm

re: #178 darthstar

Here he is from last year with his Xmas outfit on.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 7:46:59pm

re: #176 BeachDem

Tres behind. Dog I had a theory, but I thought about it for 7 seconds & deleted it.

I was along the lines of Graham having a plan.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 7:48:32pm

re: #178 darthstar

Please bless him with the SS Gator blessing. I have UF ribbon! Come on.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 7:49:10pm

re: #179 darthstar

Here he is from last year with his Xmas outfit on.

Really nice looking gator.

Stanley Sea  Dec 10, 2017 • 7:53:26pm

Just realized 53 comments in the new thread.

I’ll take this time to remember Curious Lurker.
We are lucky she always did this - the CL. We will never forget her.

I could start typing, but let’s do this. Remember your memory & enjoy it.

makeitstop  Dec 10, 2017 • 8:26:27pm

re: #148 ObserverArt

Found the link!

USA Opinion - The Most Mind-Blowing Aspects of Al Franken’s Demise

Fuck this. Franken should call a press conference tomorrow and rescind his resignation.

And fuck any Democrats who would dispute it.

darthstar  Dec 10, 2017 • 9:40:05pm

re: #182 Stanley Sea

Really nice looking gator.

Random weird Xmas gift from my MIL…she actually mailed the damn thing from Connecticut.

Silk City & Dua Lipa - Electricity (Official Video) Ft. Diplo, Mark Ronson Silk City & Dua Lipa - Electricity (Official Video) ft. Diplo, Mark Ronson | Official Music Video Subscribe to Diplo YouTube Channel - diplo.fm Listen to Electricity:Stream: smarturl.it Spotify: smarturl.it... Apple Music: smarturl.it... iTunes: smarturl.it... YouTube Music: smarturl.it... Amazon: ...
Amos Lee - ‘All You Got Is a Song’ (Live at McKittrick Hotel)wfuv.org • Follow @wfuv: ow.ly Amos Lee performs "All You Got Is A Song" live at McKittrick Hotel. Recorded 9/4/18. Host: Rita HoustonAudio: Jim O'HaraCameras: Dan Tuozzoli, Nicole Into and Alexandra ReillyEditor: Dan Tuozzoli
Young the Giant: Heat of the Summer (Official Audio) Young the Giant's official audio for their track 'Heat of the Summer' from their upcoming album Mirror Master - available October 12th on Elektra Records. Visit youngthegiant.com for more! Pre-order Mirror Master today.lnk.to Catch Young The Giant on Tour ...
Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel - Official Trailer Higher. Further. Faster. Watch the trailer for Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel, in theaters March 8, 2019. ► Subscribe to Marvel: bit.ly More info on Marvel Studios' Captain Marvel: marvel.com Follow Marvel on Twitter: ‪@marvelLike Marvel on FaceBook: ‪facebook.com For ...
Jungle Performing ‘Heavy, California’ Live on KCRW Jungle’s highly anticipated sophomore album was heavily influenced by their time living here in Los Angeles. We share a live session with the UK band on the release date for For Ever. Watch the full session here:kcrw.com kcrw.comMusic | ...
1 week ago
larry carlton steve lukather room 335LARRY CARLTON STEVE LUKATHER ROOM 335!!!!
Views: 1,333 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 0
Steely Dan: More Than Just a BandPOLYPHONIC MERCHANDISE: store.dftba.com Music by Pracs: SoundCloud Support me on Patreon: patreon.com Twitter: @watchpolyphonicFacebook: facebook.com
Views: 1,389 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 2
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats Performing ‘You Worry Me’ Live on KCRW Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats released their excellent sophomore album Tearing at the Seams earlier this year and have been on the road ever since. Inspired by personal drama, but full of hope, the new songs come alive ...
Views: 1,694 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 0
Childish Gambino - Feels Like Summer There's a lot more to the lyrics and the video than you first see, while the music amd vocal style reminds me of some "hopeful while showing the hopeless" '70's tunes. “Feels Like Summer” by Childish Gambino smarturl.ittour tickets ...
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Views: 1,804 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 3
The 36% Deplorables Still Back the Babooncnn.com No suprise to me. Despite the raving lunatic Tweets, the nonsense policy decisions, the stoking of racial tensions, the Mafia Thug style approach to law, and the blatant grabs for more power, Trump has not dipped in his support ...
Rocky-in-Connecticut