The Bob Cesca Podcast: Sprinkles the Pig

Humor • Views: 25,454

MP3 Audio

Today’s program from our podcasting affiliate, The Bob Cesca Show:

Sprinkles The Pig — NSFW; Jody Hamilton from the Stephanie Miller Show is here; Jacob Wohl and Jack Burnkman’s big press conference; Burkman’s wardrobe malfunction; Trump doesn’t know the actual name of the Democratic Party; One last look at the midterms; Trump threatens to invoke state of emergency; Trump and the Truth; James O’Keefe tries to scam a CIA agent; Jody’s finger injury; and so much more.

Patricia Kayden  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:05:43pm
Single-handed sailor  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:13:25pm

You’ve never met her.

Blind Frog Belly White  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:14:13pm

re: #2 Single-handed sailor

You’ve never met her.

She goes to a different school…

Jay C  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:14:55pm

This is the first good news I can remember from the Green Party.

538 before she dropped out. This will only help.

Well, we’re most definitely NOT a “parliamentary” system, so every bit of endorsement helps the Dem here (especially as AZ-SEN seems such an even split) - kudos for doing the right thing, anyway from the Gets Republicans Elected Every November party…

Blind Frog Belly White  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:17:09pm
Archangelus  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:19:11pm
makeitstop  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:21:02pm

re: #6 Archangelus

Ouch. This kid must like being humiliated.

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:23:30pm

Arrogant and extremely stupid is no way to go through life.

Ask Trump.

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:25:13pm

From the previous thread:

re: #213 Blind Frog Belly White

Nope. Seto Kaiba.

HappyWarrior  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:25:57pm

re: #6 Archangelus

Jacob really isn’t that smart is he?

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:26:54pm

re: #10 HappyWarrior

Jacob really isn’t that smart is he?

And yet he’s smarter than the other guy.

Skip Intro  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:27:03pm

What happened to the Twitter pics, or is it just me and Firefox?

The Ghost of a Flea  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:27:20pm

did not expect that reference

HappyWarrior  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:27:57pm

And yet he’s smarter than the other guy.

Yeah low bar tho.

Blind Frog Belly White  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:28:02pm

And yet he’s smarter than the other guy.

Smart enough to check his fly.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:29:48pm
Patricia Kayden  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:30:00pm
The Ghost of a Flea  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:30:05pm

I swear we’ve networked all the narcissists and sociopaths and that’s why about *half* of this shit is happening.

Patricia Kayden  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:30:49pm

re: #6 Archangelus

Someone should tweet to Jacob that he’ll be even more famous when he goes to prison for trying to smear Mueller.

goddamnedfrank  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:30:53pm
bd(soros funded)  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:31:00pm
HappyWarrior  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:33:52pm

re: #21 b.d.(soros funded)

Just say it CNN. Trump lies. It’s what he does repeatedly. His whole political career is his gigantic ego being bruised by Obama.

The Ghost of a Flea  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:34:41pm

re: #20 goddamnedfrank

This is what just a nationwide version of what happened when Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard decided to hang out.

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:36:05pm

re: #21 b.d.(soros funded)

Is that Nina Turner on CNN?

She of failed Ohio election then off to help Bernie and mess with real Democrats.

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:40:02pm

re: #17 Patricia Kayden

So we can blame Ted Cruz for the Caravan?

The Ghost of a Flea  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:41:44pm

goddamnit now my brain is remembering that I actually know stuff about Yugioh

The Ghost of a Flea  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:43:54pm

re: #26 The Ghost of a Flea

couldn’t my brain re-allocate that space to, at minimum, better anime?

ipsos  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:44:29pm

I don’t know why I watched Tweety tonight. I should know better.

But he did remind me of something that had slipped my mind about Georgia: if either Kemp or Abrams doesn’t break 50% on Tuesday, it goes to a December runoff. And there is a Libertarian candidate in the race who’ll probably get a percentage point or so, which is probably enough in a close race to send it to runoff land.

At which point, I have to think maybe time is on Abrams’ side. Imagine how a rattled Orange Thing, having lost (probably) the House and (maybe) the Senate, will start making even more mistakes - and will look to Georgia for redemption. All Abrams has to do is stay the course and watch Kemp get ever more entangled in Trump’s messes.

Maybe?

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:49:14pm

moron

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:50:25pm

re: #2 Single-handed sailor

You’ve never met her.

she looks like one of those new-fangled sex robots

Blind Frog Belly White  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:52:03pm

she looks like one of those new-fangled sex robots

Mrs. Wohl should check her Amazon account.

Dave In Austin  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:56:39pm

re: #7 makeitstop

Ouch. This kid must like being humiliated.

Dinesh Syndrome. A form of mental masochism.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:56:50pm
TedStriker  Nov 1, 2018 • 4:57:59pm

re: #31 Blind Frog Belly White

Mrs. Wohl should check her Amazon account.

“Jacob, what is this $4000 charge to my credit card for a “Real Doll”?”

The Ghost of a Flea  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:01:34pm

re: #32 Dave In Austin

Nah.

If you’re sufficiently into yourself, you can just shut out the people that criticize you as not-people, and thus their disapproval is a kind of gratification.

D’Souza is an educated man, he knows he’s lying but he does it because it feeds a want for power and self-gratification.

makeitstop  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:03:24pm

re: #28 ipsos

I don’t know why I watched Tweety tonight. I should know better.

Maybe?

I think the Libertarian dropped out and threw support to Kemp. Could be wrong on that, though.

makeitstop  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:06:21pm

Whoa. Task and Purpose calls it straight.

A Mom Anon  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:08:52pm

re: #36 makeitstop

As of this morning Ted Metz is still running, his name is on the ballot and the local ABC affiliate is talking how the votes that go to him could be enough to trigger a runoff.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:15:09pm

my congresscritter.
sharing with everyone just because…

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:17:14pm
GlutenFreeJesus  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:18:41pm

Interesting Times  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:21:39pm
Mattand  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:26:54pm

Swear to Christ, if one more person from North Jersey tells me how they think South Jersey is a festering shit hole, someone is going to lose some fucking teeth.

Skip Intro  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:27:45pm
Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:30:35pm

huffingtonpost.com

The story of the googly-eye stickers on a Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-NE-1) sign turns to bullying and threats (by Fortenberry’s staff).

A university professor clicked “like” on Facebook for the photo, and the staffer went after him for it.

“His intention was to violate my First Amendment rights; to have a chilling effect on faculty speech. That’s obviously hugely problematic by itself, and then he threatened me,” Kohen told HuffPost by phone. “If you listen to the recording, it’s very clear. It’s worded as a threat, and the way he says it, it comes off as aggressive.”

Kohen added that he never would have escalated this minor issue into a major one had it not been for the threat. Online threats have had real-world implications, and Kohen’s colleagues have received death threats in the past, he said.

“If there wasn’t this whole attempt to intimidate and threaten, if there wasn’t a shooting at a synagogue the day after they called me, I wouldn’t have thought anything about it,” he said.

(more)

The Vicious Babushka  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:31:00pm

Daniel Dale is taking the night off.

makeitstop  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:33:11pm

re: #46 The Vicious Babushka

Daniel Dale is taking the night off.

He deserves a nice long vacation.

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:33:16pm

It would appear from the professor’s statement that Rep. Fortenberry’s staff is using the power of his office to silence dissent, a direct violation of the I Amendment.

TedStriker  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:35:26pm

re: #43 Mattand

Just tell that you’ll bury them in the Pine Barrens in a shallow, unmarked grave.

Worked for the mob…

///

Single-handed sailor  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:37:11pm
Patricia Kayden  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:38:23pm

re: #42 Interesting Times

Archangelus  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:41:12pm

Is it wrong that I find this so hilarious?

Splinter: Two Giant Idiots Hold the World’s Worst Press Conference

As someone who writes for a living, please believe me when I say that there are no words to accurately describe the subterranean depths of stupidity plumbed by conservative conspiracy crackpot Jack Burkman and mulch-brained “wunderkind” Jacob Wohl during their circus of a press conference on Thursday afternoon…

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:42:23pm

re: #50 Single-handed sailor

Eric Boehlert ✔
@EricBoehlert
are you as amazed as I am that in two years not one journalist has asked Trump why he’s such a dick?

7:52 PM - Nov 1, 2018

The journalists probably think that question would be lowering the office of the President.

What?

Amory Blaine  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:44:04pm

Heh. This Post Malone review is brutal.

…As if things couldn’t get any worse, Post Malone posed a question to the crowd: “Do you guys mind if I play my guitar for you?” he asked rhetorically, smoking a cigarette, sitting down for the part of the show where you are supposed to believe that he’s an artiste because he can competently strum an instrument.

“This is usually when people start walking away at festivals, but I hope you stay. . . . This song is about feeling really sad.”

What followed sounded like Bon Iver cosplaying as Bon Scott right before he tried to drink himself to death. What Post Malone is selling is the chill-bro relatability of the third-most-sensitive member of a frat house, softly crooning acoustic guitar rap covers to seduce Gammas after a pledge paddling. He is the dynamite hack — the platonic playlist substitute at the Duke University coffee shop so the vice president doesn’t fire you for playing Young Dolph.

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:47:23pm

Well, in that Huffington Post article above, they note my state senator was involved in getting a graduate student fired for a kerfluffle over Turning Point, USA.

He was in town here a couple days ago, urging people to vote against the ACA referendum because it would raise property taxes.

Unfortunately for Sen. Erdman, he doesn’t live here, and I know everyone in town. Several people came to me later to ask if that was true (Sen. Erdman was going door-to-door here, but didn’t come to my house - we know each other and he knows where I live).

I pointed out that’s not true. Rural hospitals in Nebraska are partially funded by property taxes, so if anything Federal funding for the ACA would provide an incentive to lower property taxes, not raise them. Medicaid expansion would relieve a lot of pressure on hospitals which have to treat patients regardless of ability to pay, and would provide business opportunities for businesses not related to healthcare.

plansbandc  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:48:40pm

I am not an Oprah fan by any means, but her speech today was really excellent.

can't think of a decent username  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:49:31pm

I just hope that he gets called Jeff Fartenberry publicly for the rest of his life.

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:50:41pm

re: #57 can’t think of a decent username

LOL, Streisand Effect.

Charles Johnson  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:50:49pm
Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:53:17pm

There’s a whole “Archie Horror” line of comics.

can't think of a decent username  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:54:46pm

Archie Comics is not the Archie Comics you remember. They’ve done a series called “Afterlife with Archie,” which is about the gang in a zombie apocalypse. There’s a series where Jughead is a werewolf, and one where Veronica is a vampire. They have plenty of other comics that are sold in comics shops that use less cartoony artwork than the digests in the grocery store. They did an “Archie vs. Predator” series that used the old cartoony style and still featured characters getting their heads carved off.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀  Nov 1, 2018 • 5:55:45pm

Bit of a typo from ABC.
Wonder how long this tweet will be around

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:02:22pm
Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:03:03pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:03:38pm
Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:04:01pm

A heads up for anyone who needs it: ACA enrollment begins today: healthcare.gov. It’s through Dec 15th unless you’re in one of the special states that has extended it.

h/t dailykos.com

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:05:19pm
Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:05:33pm

Just an aside note here - I have to say that I am rather impressed by the GOTV effort that the Beto O’Rourke campaign is staging. The number of emails, text messages, and phone calls I have gotten over the last three weeks has been significant (at least one per day on each of them). TV ads are one thing, but direct contact by candidates around here is pretty rare.

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:05:54pm

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:08:15pm

Hey…Rachel is showing a poll that shows a tie between Scott Walker and Tony Evers at 47% with Phil Anderson at 3%.

I hope Walker gets beat.

Here is the poll.

NEW MARQUETTE LAW SCHOOL POLL FINDS WALKER, EVERS TIED IN WISCONSIN’S RACE FOR GOVERNOR

MILWAUKEE - A new Marquette Law School Poll of Wisconsin voters finds a tie in the state’s race for governor, with incumbent Republican Scott Walker and Democrat challenger Tony Evers each receiving 47 percent support among likely voters. Libertarian candidate Phil Anderson receives 3 percent, and only 1 percent say they lack a preference or do not lean to a candidate. One percent declined to respond to the question. Likely voters are defined as those who say they are certain to vote in the Nov. 6 election. In the most recent Marquette Law School Poll, conducted Oct. 3-7, Walker was supported by 47 percent, Evers by 46 percent and Anderson by 5 percent among likely voters.

- more at link -

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:08:44pm

re: #68 Don’t Blame Me, I Voted for Kodos

There have been occasional complaints about the volume.

Edit: I should say, though that I think it’s been very effective. I also think it helps that he’s going everywhere and not just relying on the messages.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:11:07pm

sigh

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:13:51pm

LOL, pwned:

Single-handed sailor  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:18:33pm
FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:21:53pm
TedStriker  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:24:15pm

sigh

Truth be told, if it were me, I’d rather meet my end by Ol’ Sparky than to be experimented upon (and flat-out tortured) with the new lethal injection drugs my state and others are using because they can no longer legally procure the “proper” ones.

No gurney, no antiseptic medical setting with doctors and picture windows and soundproof glass, just a big, hulking chair of oak, leather and metal where the witnesses have to look at me as I fry, flipping them the bird as they pull the switch.

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:27:57pm

Rachel is showing newly leaked and released to the public (but for official use only!) documents from the Joint Chiefs of staff showing how little threat there is at the border.

She is saying someone released them because they fear the military is prepared to help Trump and the Republicans in the elections.

What a mess. Mattis is probably all in on this crap.

She has an interview coming up with someone to explain after commercial break going on now.

HappyWarrior  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:30:34pm

re: #74 Single-handed sailor

Of course. Sigh.

The Vicious Babushka  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:30:37pm

Trump said the pipe bomb sender and the Pittsburgh shooter were bad, mmkay, because THEY STOPPED HIS MOMENTUM.

Patricia Kayden  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:31:58pm

re: #79 The Vicious Babushka

So who cares about the victims of two horrendous hate crimes? We should all care that it impacted Trump. Alrighty then.

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:32:41pm

re: #76 TedStriker

Saw an article yesterday about the guy that had to rehab the chair for Tennessee since it had not been used for a long time. He was concerned it would fail.

A couple of things mentioned in the article: they no longer use leather straps having replaced them with nylon straps like seat belt material and they dropped the voltage but upped the amperage, which he says some other company suggested after he did the rebuild.

Creepy stuff.

Edit to add to actual article. It was rehabbed back in the 80s.

Electric chair builder worried Tennessee execution will fail

Also…

Builder of Tennessee’s electric chair worried Zagorski execution won’t be successful

HappyWarrior  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:33:11pm

re: #79 The Vicious Babushka

Yeah Donnie, that’s why it was bad. Not that innocent people were nearly mauled by bombs and others were killed. GFY Donnie.

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:33:31pm

Trae Crowder (Liberal Redneck) weighs in on the upcoming election:

Liberal Redneck - If You Don’t Vote, You Ain’t Shit

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:35:11pm

re: #79 The Vicious Babushka

He’s wrong, we did talk about the elections, and how many more Republicans needed to be removed.

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:36:37pm
Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:37:59pm

I can’t help but note this stupid stunt sending troops to the Southern border is going down right before Veterans Day. Great fucking optics there, boys.

Ace-o-aces  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:38:49pm
TedStriker  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:38:53pm

Putin sent his Ivans to say “hello” to Manchin, it appears.

Eclectic Cyborg  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:39:33pm

I am kind of glad Trump has so many rallies this weekend. Plenty of time to say stupid stuff that will hurt the GOP.

Eventual Carrion  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:39:48pm

re: #1 Patricia Kayden

Funny thing is that he might owe her some money.

Belafon  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:41:57pm
gocart mozart  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:42:30pm
garzooma  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:43:09pm

re: #79 The Vicious Babushka

Because for 7 days, nobody talked about the elections.

We talked about how those people in Pittsburgh would still be alive if you hadn’t spewed those baseless, incendiary lies.

Single-handed sailor  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:43:45pm
HappyWarrior  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:45:15pm

re: #94 Single-handed sailor

Crazy policy that is why millions of Americans including possibly your Dad became citizens.

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:46:00pm

Here is the story from Newsweek Rachel Maddow just did on her show about the leaked military planning documents. It’s a long detailed article. Just started to skim through it and it sounds pretty stupid and political on the part of our military.

And as the headline shows…there seems to be more concern about militias playing he-ro on the border than the few men, women and children that might make it all the way to the border.

MIGRANT CARAVAN: BORDER TROOPS PREPARING FOR THREAT OF ARMED, UNREGULATED MILITIAS, LEAKED DOCUMENTS SHOW

DesertDenizen  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:47:58pm

re: #4 Jay C

This is the first good news I can remember from the Green Party.

538 before she dropped out. This will only help.

I live in Arizona, and my wife who is an independent received a flyer from the state Republican Party urging her to vote against Ms. Green, but in language that would clearly push progressives to vote for her if they hadn’t done their homework. All to take votes away from Sinema. Ratfuckery at its finest. At least it means the R’s are actually scared of losing this one.

CleverToad  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:50:39pm

re: #92 gocart mozart

Somebody forward that Simon tweet to Jimmy Buffet and Carl Hiaasen. I don’t know if you could get a whole book out of it, but there’s a song for sure…

ObserverArt  Nov 1, 2018 • 6:52:54pm

re: #86 Eclectic Cyborg

I believe I heard a guy complaining this stunt could go on for a couple months meaning Trump could end up fucking with the soldiers holidays. Just so he can show he is tough on immigration.

But hey, they get to say Merry Christmas now.

And I bet the pulpit pimps play along. Joy to the world!

Eventual Carrion  Nov 1, 2018 • 7:03:43pm

re: #7 makeitstop

Ouch. This kid must like being humiliated.

Gotta pay extra for it downtown.

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 7:15:56pm

Court fight in Dodge City over opening a second polling place. Kris Kobach’s (R-epression) is arguing this would raise concerns over double voting.

kansas.com
(Wichita Eagle)

TOPEKA

Opening a second polling location in Dodge City just days before the election could open the sites up to double voting, an official in Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach’s office said Thursday.

It would be impossible to compare the polling books of two polling places in real time to protect against double voting, said Bryan Caskey, the state director of elections.

“There’s no real time check” between the polling place and the state’s voter registration system, he said.

The League of United Latin American Citizens and 18-year-old first-time voter Alejandro Rangel-Lopez are suing Ford County Clerk Debbie Cox in federal court, seeking to force her to open a second polling location.

(more, with video)

Anymouse 🌹  Nov 1, 2018 • 7:16:52pm

re: #86 Eclectic Cyborg

Trump gets his military parade, albeit in Texas.

sagehen  Nov 1, 2018 • 7:32:16pm

But this is not what I was expecting! Unless Archie is now into graphic autopsies and cannibalism. Which wouldn’t surprise me.

Apparently you don’t watch Riverdale? Because these days, Archie is in fact into graphic autopsies and cannibalism. Actually, it’s more Betty and Jughead doing the autopsies… but Archie is a murderer.

Definition of the Kilogram Is About to Change Au Revoir to Le Grand K. The world is about to say au revoir to Le Grand K, a cylinder of platinum and iridium that has long reigned over the world's system of weight measurement. Le Grand K was ...
“Documenting Hate: New American Nazis, ” Coming Soon… — ProPublica In the wake of the deadly anti-Semitic attack at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, ProPublica and Frontline present a new investigation into white supremacist groups in America — in particular, a neo-Nazi group, Atomwaffen Division, that has ...
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Wins Arizona Senate Race, Flipping Second GOP Seat Democrat Kyrsten Sinema has defeated Republican Martha McSally to win the Arizona Senate race, the Associated Press projected Monday evening. With Sinema's victory to flip the open seat of retiring GOP Sen. Jeff Flake, she becomes the first Democrat ...
I DONT KNOW HOW but THEY FOUND ME - Do It All the Time This footage was first thought to be a conceptual art piece produced by the band before making music videos had become standard music industry practice. While the exact date and circumstances under which it was produced are unclear, the ...
Sirintip - Don’t Give Up (Youtube Spaces Session) “Don’t Give Up”Music and lyrics by Sirintip Sirintip - voiceHorace Bray - guitarAndrew Freedman - keysJames Quinlan - bassNolan Byrd - drums Filmed at: Youtube Space New York Videographer: Matt MarlinskiAudio Engineer: Irving GadouryMixed by: Jonathan SmithMixed at: Galaxy ...
Muse Perform the Dark Side on Later… With Jools HollandMuse perform The Dark Side on Later... with Jools Holland on BBC Two (6th October 2018). For more performances and interviews from the show, subscribe now: bit.ly. Watch the whole episode here: bbc.co.uk
The Pentagon Has Prepared a Cyberattack Against Russia Officials say the new Trump cyberoperations order, National Security Presidential Memorandum 13 (NSPM 13), is designed to allow Defense Secretary James Mattis and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to approve retaliatory strikes without the approval of others in ...
Unshaken Defiance
Trump’s Orwellian EPA Disappears Climate Change Pagemotherboard.vice.com epa.gov pages that previously provided information about climate change have been changed from claiming that they are "updating" to an error message that reads, "We want to help you find what you are looking for," as revealed by a ...
Rocky-in-Connecticut
Flag Observances for November The flag is currently at half-mast until sunset, October 31, by proclamation of President Donald J. Trump in remembrance of the victims of the mass-murder at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. * - Official flag observance ...
Anymouse 🌹
2 weeks ago
Two Saudi Sisters Found Dead in Hudson Had Sought Political Asylum Two women who were found dead and bound together in the Hudson River last week were sisters from Saudi Arabia who had reportedly been ordered to return home after requesting asylum in the U.S. Police in New York have ...
Unshaken Defiance