Friday Night Blue Jumpsuit Soul: Natalie Prass, “Short Court Style”

Music • Views: 27,236

YouTube

The new album from Natalie Prass, The Future and the Past, out now. Order the album here: smarturl.it

natalieprass.com
facebook.com
twitter.com
instagram.com

DIRECTED AND PRODUCED BY NATALIE PRASS + ERICA PRINCE

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY, JETHRO WATERS
DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY, TEX JERNIGAN
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, ERIC SLICK
CHOREOGRAPHY, THERESA NIERMEYER
DANCERS, AMANI HOLLOWAY, CORIN ILLSLEY, BRITTANY POWERS, JADA WILLIS
HAIR, MERRY WHITE
MAKEUP, ERICA PRINCE

SPECIAL THANKS TO
GRAYHAVEN WINERY, GUM SPRING, VA

For all we know / Oh the world is trying to show us / where we first went wrong / And it’s a crime if we don’t / Be with the one we’ve needed all along
Round and round / Had ups and downs / No but I can’t be without /
My love that I have found / Oh when it fits / It should stay like this /
I can’t be without / My love that I have found
Oh for all that we know / The heart is pumping rhythms that are not our own / Oh for all / AHHHHHH / Oh you spin me round
Round and round / Had ups and downs / No but I can’t be without /
My love that I have found / Oh when it fits / It should stay like this /
I can’t be without / My love that I have found

vevo.ly

Unshaken Defiance  Mar 8, 2019 • 8:40:10pm

Am I crazy? Love the Motown influence in there with her rather contemporary vocals.

GlutenFreeJesus  Mar 8, 2019 • 8:41:27pm

Speaking of band names from the last thread:

Cadaveric Spasm

I learned of this when recently watching the NOVA special about Pompeii. Quite fascinating really. And not a way you’d want to go.

pbs.org

Interesting Times  Mar 8, 2019 • 8:44:14pm

Damn. This is the best takedown of the cruel idiocy that is “Stand Your Ground” I’ve ever seen - watch the whole thing:

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 8, 2019 • 8:58:44pm
Charles Johnson  Mar 8, 2019 • 8:59:40pm
freetoken  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:08:27pm

Astro video gives some background on why cluster M48 was “lost”, how astronomers keep track of stuff in the sky, and then finishes with a demonstration of a neat website where you can upload your camera (including phone) images of the sky and have what you recorded identified:

M48 - The Lost and Found Star Cluster - Deep Sky Videos

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:09:20pm

Apex predator and defender of the homeland.

freetoken  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:13:47pm
GlutenFreeJesus  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:33:19pm

It’s a good thing the Nazis didn’t have kangaroos in Normandy or that whole thing would have gone completely different.

Ace-o-aces  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:40:24pm
austin_blue  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:41:18pm

teleskiguy, thanks for the updated link. First off, the pictures were gorgeous. The info on how snow changes through the season was also brilliant.

Just one question:

The guns they are using appear to be 75 and 88 mm cannons. I saw pictures of employees tossing caseless grenades (two/three pounds?) from above to move snow, but artillery generally involves using iron cased explosives.

Do they really us those rounds? Doesn’t that litter the slopes with metal shards that chew the shit out of skis?

Enquiring minds, &c.

Targetpractice  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:51:44pm

From downstairs:

re: #113 Citizen K

The number of charges and the swiftness of the GJ to convene and approve those indictments really give me a feeling that something fucky is going on. Regardless of what Jussie Smolett actually did, this feels like it’s turning into a railroading.

Talking to a friend from Chicago who’s ex-Chicago PD with some buddies back home either still serving or recently retired left me with the impression that Smollett really brought this upon himself. Between potentially endangering postal workers with his “white powder letter” stunt and his bringing a lot of bad press upon the city and the CPD by staging a fake hate crime, he created a shitstorm of controversy that had to have serious consequences.

I think the pettiness of the motive is what is driving so much of the anger, that this was an actor who wanted to create that scandal just to leverage more money out of some TV execs. Real people with real crimes had time and resources taken away from their cases to investigate this one and it turned out to be a total hoax. A simple charge of filing a false police report would not have gone far enough.

Belafon  Mar 8, 2019 • 9:57:52pm

re: #12 Targetpractice

From downstairs:

This is one of those where he really needs to have the book thrown at him, and then you see the Manafort sentence.

Belafon  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:01:10pm

I like this one because it’s the men of the family:

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:05:26pm
austin_blue  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:05:40pm

re: #12 Targetpractice

From downstairs:

It seems that being a decent actor has nothing to do with common sense. I mean, really, what was he thinking? What was the end game he wanted to achieve?

This is perfectly good description of a major fuck up.

On the other hand, noone was actually hurt by his actions, and he led a blameless life before this incident. One can only hope that he gets less than 47 months in the graybar motel.

Oh, and if he was a white guy, they would plead it out for probation.

austin_blue  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:10:07pm

My stagecoach has become a pumpkin. Night all. Sweet dreams.

Dave In Austin  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:14:02pm

Makes it look so simple.

Youtube Video

freetoken  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:29:18pm
Dr Lizardo  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:50:47pm

So Trump is autographing Bibles; and these people, who claim to be followers of Christ, fail to see their own idolatry.

Even more darkly humorous (or horrifying, depending on your point of view) is that these same people look at a genuinely decent Christian family man who tried to help people - former President Obama - and they denounce him as the Antichrist.

Whereas the not actually Christian, or indeed, religious at all Donald Trump, a man who values money above all else, a man who is unfaithful in every aspect of his life - his marriages, his works, and how he treats people, a man who embodies the very essence of avarice and greed and is clearly a pathological liar, is, in their eyes, a “good Christian man”.

You know, I could sort of see this happening (maybe) if Trump was some kind of David Koresh figure and he’d managed to get a cult of 50 or 100 people to believe this, but inexplicably, he has convinced tens of millions of Americans of this - we’re seeing an actual quasi-religious political cult of personality that would make Jim Jones seethe with envy.

goddamnedfrank  Mar 8, 2019 • 10:54:36pm
Sufficient unto the day...  Mar 8, 2019 • 11:04:19pm

So…the GGers (not Glenn G, the other GGers) did it again…and holy fuck.

BlueGrl21  Mar 8, 2019 • 11:27:14pm

You know…

I’m an ambivalent Christian, at best. Episcopalian, so the Christian that is there is not conservative. And yet…

My grandparents raised me. They were Texas small-town Methodists who lived for their church, Jesus, and the Bible. They had one of those big ones with a white cover and gold edges, sat out on their table. It had been flipped through so many times it was crumbling.

I have a reflexive sense of…something…at the pictures of someone profaning a Bible by autographing it on…the…cover. I have a sense of disgust at seeing Trump’s signature on anything. Combine the two and it is deeply disturbing to me. Now add that those people ASKED HIM to do it.

That is the Conservative Christian Right Wing America in one image. I honestly don’t know where my grandparents would stand today, they were not political. But they would not have let ANYONE touch their Bibles.

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 8, 2019 • 11:35:50pm
Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 8, 2019 • 11:45:24pm

Dave In Austin  Mar 9, 2019 • 12:08:50am

just infuriating…

Dr Lizardo  Mar 9, 2019 • 12:27:44am

re: #26 Dave In Austin

just infuriating…

These morons are gonna end up kicking off some global, civilization-ending pandemic, and all because they saw a video on YouTube.

*headdesk*

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:02:56am

Survival can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

Facebook Post

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:19:20am

re: #28 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

Survival can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

That’s why I’m a hippie.

What Is Kief and How Can You Use It?

Sufficient unto the day...  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:20:29am

re: #28 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

I HAVE QUESTIONS.

So, when capture is imminent, you’re supposed to drop trou, apply Not-Vaseline to the dildo, shove it in, pull trou up and get the Not-Vaseline off your hands before you get captured so they don’t realize you did something involving Not-Vaseline.

And then they’re expected to not notice you walking funny.

Do I understand this correctly?

I Would Prefer Not To  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:23:16am

re: #30 Sufficient unto the day…

I HAVE QUESTIONS.

And then they’re expected to not notice you walking funny.

Do I understand this correctly?

And if you don’t do it you still get searched up the butt because they think you might have.

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:34:30am

re: #30 Sufficient unto the day…

I HAVE QUESTIONS.

And then they’re expected to not notice you walking funny.

Do I understand this correctly?

You carry it there from the start of the mission.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:36:19am

re: #32 Dread Pirate Whitebeard

You carry it there from the start of the mission.

It IS the mission

Sufficient unto the day...  Mar 9, 2019 • 1:38:16am

re: #33 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Or for EXTRA-realistic live-action CApture Role-Plays?

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 2:06:19am

re: #34 Sufficient unto the day…

Or for EXTRA-realistic live-action CApture Role-Plays?

You mean “bend-over-and-capture” role plays?

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 9, 2019 • 2:12:07am
Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 2:13:46am

re: #36 Dread Pirate Whitebeard

So it looks like Trump may have gotten his aluminum prices mixed up. According to metals ace @JoeDeaux Trump appears to have quoted global (LME) prices. The picture for US domestic buyers is, er, a little different…

Is anybody going to call him out on this?

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 9, 2019 • 2:20:56am

re: #37 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Is anybody going to call him out on this?

That was rhetorical, right?

Dread Pirate Whitebeard  Mar 9, 2019 • 2:21:35am

Canadian Q-tards, fuck me.

Dave In Austin  Mar 9, 2019 • 3:24:34am
freetoken  Mar 9, 2019 • 3:58:41am

Hubble Reveals the Triangulum Galaxy

M33 plays a part in the SciFi show Andromeda. However, as suggested in the video, M33 has many fewer stars than the Milky Way in general and it also has proportionately less heavy (i.e., atomic number greater than Helium) elements suggesting fewer solar systems with planets like Earth.

freetoken  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:02:21am

In that video a drawing of the local group is shown. The odd galaxy sitting rather alone, known as Wolf-Lundmark- is an irregular galaxy and rather sparse compared to other galaxies in the local group.

It’s been a subject of study and the VLT created a captivating picture of it:

Image: The_WLM_galaxy_on_the_edge_of_the_Local_Group.jpg

Everytime I see one of these high-resolution images of galaxies it boggles my mind realizing all those fuzzy blogs in the background are more galaxies and clusters of galaxies, some billions of light years away.

jeffreyw  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:17:50am

Good morning!

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:34:27am

re: #43 jeffreyw

Good morning!

Morning. The forecast has been up and down all week, varying between 2-5” and 10-14” (!!!). Today, the day of the event, they seem to have settled on a cool 8”, which will be GREAT FUN to deal with in the morning, I’m sure. How go things among the lizardfolk during the calm before the snowpocalypse?

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:38:29am

re: #44 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

All’s well here in China. Where I am, the snow season has ended and we’ve had spring-like temps all week. Even had my window open most of the day.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:39:05am

re: #45 wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam

Fun fact: Here in my state, the only month where there has never been measurable snowfall is July.

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:40:06am

re: #46 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Just watch. Now it’ll snow in July.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:40:54am

re: #47 wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam

Just watch. Now it’ll snow in July.

GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!11!111

jeffreyw  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:45:22am

re: #44 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

We are looking at t storms and 64 for a high this afternoon. We are pleased that it will not snow although our enthusiasm is at a low ebb in general.
More coffee is called for.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:49:49am

Typical March weather here on the Rhine: 50-ish, rainy and windy.

Dr Lizardo  Mar 9, 2019 • 4:58:12am

re: #50 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Typical March weather here on the Rhine: 50-ish, rainy and windy.

Pretty much the same here in eastern Czech Republic - close to 50, sporadic rain and windy.

Colère Tueur de Lapin  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:05:38am

re: #28 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

How many EDC poseurs are going to buy this with no clue how to use any of the gear contained within?

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:07:18am

re: #52 Colère Tueur de Lapin

They are just going to buy it for the shape

lawhawk  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:12:28am

Greets and saluts from the NYC metro area.

Trump’s sabotage of functioning government continues.

25% of cabinet positions are being held by acting officials - because Trump can’t be bothered to do the work of getting people confirmed (as if they’re going to stick around long enough anyways).

Nearly 40% of all positions requiring confirmations are vacant across government.

This is unheard of and is in furtherance of the GOP objective of destroying the role of the federal government. They all believe that if you destroy the federal government, it’ll mean more tax cuts for the rich while the burdens flow to everyone else. It’s accelerating under Trump, and this is one of the main reasons the GOP continues backing the tangerine toddler. They’ll enable and condone Trump criminality because Trump objectives are the same as theirs.

And then there’s the fact that Trumpworld and GOP are projecting like IMAX about everything.

Trump and GOP are tied to human trafficking scandal and I have to wonder if this is what folks were musing about when the arrests of 100s of people, including Kraft went down that there were other far bigger names caught up in this. But the right wing are the ones projecting that Clinton was somehow involved in human trafficking.

Colère Tueur de Lapin  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:19:45am

re: #54 lawhawk

We’re losing the only rational and effictive commissioner appointed in this admin when Gottlieb resigns next month. I work under him and can say with some assurity that it’s not a good thing to be losing a sane and competent FDA commissioner with no idea what insanity may replace him.

lawhawk  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:20:17am

re: #36 Dread Pirate Whitebeard

Surprising absolutely no one that Trump lied about aluminum prices and what Americans are actually paying.

While everyone else is paying less, Americans are paying substantially more thanks to Trump’s idiotic trade war. Congrats.

Dr Lizardo  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:28:40am

re: #54 lawhawk

But remember, HILLARY CLINTON IS THE HIGH PRIESTESS OF A SATANIC CANNIBAL PEDOPHILE CULT RUN OUT OF THE NON-EXISTENT BASEMENT OF A PIZZA PARLOR!! or something.

It’s more projection than an IMAX in space.

Archangelus  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:35:37am

This has aged well… xD

HappyWarrior  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:42:00am

re: #58 Archangelus

This has aged well… xD

Maybe most people don’t take movie viewing advice from a practioner of phallcic identity politics whose whole schtick is I have a dick, listen to me!

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:44:04am

Same idiots predicted Black Panther would tank at the box office.

HappyWarrior  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:49:20am

re: #60 wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam

Same idiots predicted Black Panther would tank at the box office.

These idiots don’t understand why people who have traditionally been underrepresented like seeing empowering characters. Superhero movies don’t do it for me but Black Panther was well done.

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:57:48am

re: #61 HappyWarrior

Over in the TV DCU, Supergirl has a transgender superheroine (played by a transgender actress who I personally find rather attractive and I’m not ashamed to say so), a lesbian (Earthling) sister to Kara Danvers, and the big crossover event teased Batwoman, who is also lesbian. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow features Sarah Lance, who is pretty forward about finding GFs to hook up with.

Jay C  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:57:52am

re: #59 HappyWarrior

Well, in Posobiec’s case, it’s more like:

Maybe most people don’t take movie viewing advice from a practioner of phallcic identity politics whose whole schtick is I have am a dick, listen to me!

So when have these wingnuts’ crusades against “SJW” remakes ever had any effect (positive or negative) on Hollywood box-office bottom lines? My first guess would be “never”….

Archangelus  Mar 9, 2019 • 5:59:34am

It’s even dumber in that Captain Marvel, and Marvel as a whole, are owned by Disney, and Alita Battle Angel is being made and owned by…. guess who…

…. wait for it…

…. Disney!

So it’s a “boycott” that actually helps feed the revenues of the ones behind the movie that’s being boycotted to begin with…

*WhatATwist.jpg*

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:00:15am

re: #63 Jay C

Well, in Posobiec’s case, it’s more like:

So when have these wingnuts’ crusades against “SJW” remakes ever had any effect (positive or negative) on Hollywood box-office bottoms lines? My first guess would be “never”….

It’s their version of “virtue signaling,” which ironically they despise SJWs doing.

lawhawk  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:01:35am

re: #61 HappyWarrior

Wonder Woman was empowering and unique since it showed a strong woman and female centric movie that hit the right notes.

Black Panther was empowering and unique since it showed African culture as something to cherish and value and included a strong story about Africa, treatment of blacks across the world (and especially the US), and the struggles faced daily.

Yeah, they were also formulaic to hit all the right notes and story beats, but that’s how a movie goes from being pedestrian to being a phenomenon.

Now with Captain Marvel we are going to see something similar. Same kind of formula (origin story) and hitting all the right beats.

Of course, the incel/misogynists hate the fact that there’s strong women and that once again the women are actually gods or god-like in their powers (Wonder Woman is an actual god while Captain Marvel has god-like power making them perhaps the most powerful characters in their respective movie universes).

I’m cool with all that, and Wonder Woman remains clearly the best of all the DC movies to date. Black Panther is in the top 2-3 of the MCU. It remains to be seen where Captain Marvel ends up, but with that opening projection, it’ll definitely be the upper echelon of the MCU movies by gross.

HappyWarrior  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:01:53am

re: #65 wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam

They practice identity politics too more than those they despise too.

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:02:12am

re: #64 Archangelus

…. wait for it…

…. Disney!

So it’s a boycott that actually helps feed the revenues of the ones making the movie that’s being boycotted to begin with…

*WhatATwist.jpg*

Alita opened here in China to much fanfare. I haven’t seen the live action version yet. I decided to watch the anime version first, and have read some of the Alita manga. The American reviews of the new movie were tepid, but I’ll probably ignore them and watch it anyway.

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:04:48am

re: #20 Dr Lizardo

Morning!

I’ve associated Trump with The Reverend Jim Jones before here.

A lot of times when I hear Trump ramble on in one of his speeches I hear the final speech Jones gave as he encouraged and forced people to have some Kool-aid…”they” are coming after us and it is all over.

I am not proposing mass deaths, but I do wonder if the Trump cult has a similar ending even if only metaphorically.

Ming5000  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:05:23am

re: #66 lawhawk

I still watch Wonder Woman clips on U-tube pretty frequently. Gal was great in that role.
I remember reading how women ( and I assume men) were brought to tears during the battle scene in the trenches.

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:06:52am

re: #66 lawhawk

Wonder Woman also benefited from a clear plot and top-notch directing, unlike Batman v Superman and Justice League. Ditto Black Panther, which was less confusing to a newcomer than the Avengers installment it followed.

I was expecting Aquaman to be a dud, but surprisingly it’s a pretty good flick. It helped that the actors were clearly having fun making the movie.

Decatur Deb  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:08:24am

Hee, hee, hee.

Roy Moore ‘seriously considering’ run for U.S. Senate
al.com

Backwoods_Sleuth  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:09:04am

sigh…

wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:11:14am

re: #70 Ming5000

OMG, I remember all the fans dumping on the choice of Gal Gadot as WW — she’s too skinny, she’s too “girly,” she’s a model, she’s got no muscles, etc., etc. Boy, were they ever wrong! She ate that role up. Her appearance in Batman v Superman was about the only decent part of the movie.

Belafon  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:13:53am

re: #37 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Is anybody going to call him out on this?

There’s a guy in the tweets saying that aluminum related jobs in the US are up, saying it’s the result of the tariffs.

William Lewis  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:14:38am

re: #23 BlueGrl21

Dare I say, Amen? It’s lent on top of it, which I take reasonably seriously too. I just get nauseated by looking at his pretense and that of those worshiping him.

There is a sign up at a local fundamentalist church and school saying “Too much sugar preaching leads to truth decay”. Cute and certainly true enough - Pastor Bonhoeffer certainly gave his life for such a sentiment. But I keep wanting to ask if they preach against the Mango Moron then or if temporal “Conservative” power is more important than “Truth” they can use against us liberal Christians…

Dr Lizardo  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:16:22am

re: #66 lawhawk

Alita: Battle Angel also hits the well-known anime trope of the woman warrior (a cyborg in this case).

Sufficient unto the day...  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:17:40am

So…I had a horrifying thought. You know how “it’s always projection” is a tired, yet almost invariably true meme with the Republicans? Even to the point of an actual sex trafficker having direct access to the First Family?

We all remember the infamous “Clinton Body Count”, right? It’s ALWAYS projection.

Now, where is my tinfoil trilby?

Decatur Deb  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:18:32am

Adult involvement in the superhero world is part of the great divide between War Babies and the following generations. Our school had a rigid student-driven culture, and we were expected to be done with comics by 7th grade. (Mad, Panic, and Cracked were not comics to us, even though we knew them in their 10-cent comic formats.) An 8th-grader could get away with an occasional look at pre-Comics Code Tales from the Crypt.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:19:29am
ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:20:03am

re: #44 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

What has been the total snowfall for you this year? Seems like it has been quite high.

We seem to have a bit of a heat bubble coming up from the south in central Ohio which looks like it will keep that snow above us.

Long range looks like we may finally be clear of any more snow this year. But…you never know.

Dr Lizardo  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:23:36am

re: #69 ObserverArt

I think the Trumpites will probably end up disengaging from politics until the next messianic figure comes along.

Hopefully - because the alternative is that they’ll turn to violence against their perceived enemies if they conclude “it’s all over”.

Belafon  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:23:42am

re: #74 wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam

I loved her expression after getting knocked down by Doomsday in BvS.

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:27:55am

re: #64 Archangelus

…. wait for it…

…. Disney!

*WhatATwist.jpg*

Hmmm, playing all sides are you Disney?

I think that is called marketing.

Hey Jack, don’t like the premise of the movie. Don’t go. That is what normal folks do.

Oh wait, I think I see the problem.

Belafon  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:29:36am

re: #84 ObserverArt

They want credit for tanking a movie.

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:33:57am

re: #79 Decatur Deb

Adult involvement in the superhero world is part of the great divide between War Babies and the following generations. Our school had a rigid student-driven culture, and we were expected to be done with comics by 7th grade. Mad, Panic, and Cracked were not comics to us, even though we knew them in their 10-cent comic formats. An 8th-grader could get away with an occasional look at pre-Comics Code Tales from the Crypt.

Heh, I still remember a nun finding I had a Cracked magazine in my desk. My parents were called.

My dad was pissed off. He was upset they called him to meet the nun for a Cracked magazine.

My dad taught me a valuable lesson. Keep ‘em at home.

jaunte  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:37:33am

“Apprehended means captured. Not many people know that.”

We need a Trump font.

HappyWarrior  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:39:34am

“Apprehended means captured. Not many people know that.”

We need a Trump font.

I think VB had the right idea. Make it a gaudy goldish color and you have to do it on all caps. He seriously thinks not many people know apprehended means capture. You know, the way he repeatedly insults his audience is tiring but I don’t expect the people who called Obama a snob to care about that.

The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:39:42am

“Apprehended means captured. Not many people know that.”

We need a Trump font.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:41:00am

“Apprehended means captured. Not many people know that.”

Makes me apprehensive…

Backwoods_Sleuth  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:41:23am
Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:42:19am

[In Alabama, Trump signed the COVER of Bibles.

So his record is still intact: He’s never actually opened one.

I wonder if anybody tried to slip him a Koran…

The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:44:20am

re: #92 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

I wonder if anybody tried to slip him a Koran…

Would he notice he was signing the other side?

Backwoods_Sleuth  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:45:10am
Backwoods_Sleuth  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:49:36am
BlueSpotinAL  Mar 9, 2019 • 6:53:44am

re: #72 Decatur Deb

Hee, hee, hee.

Roy Moore ‘seriously considering’ run for U.S. Senate
al.com

A Roy Moore candidacy might be the only way Doug Jones gets re-elected, though Trump is like a boat anchor for Republicans. High risk, but out of our hands what happens on the Republican slate.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 7:14:00am

Smollett’s going to get a longer prison sentence than Paul Manafort.

Because his crime involved making white people and bigots look bad, and that cannot go unpunished…

Decatur Deb  Mar 9, 2019 • 7:44:04am

re: #86 ObserverArt

My dad taught me a valuable lesson. Keep ‘em at home.

Weird diversity in nuns. We had ours 24/7, and they had no problem with Cracked, Mad, etc. Probably just glad we were reading anything. Kids had very little personal storage space, so everyone might “have” a few comics. Calling ‘dibs’ was sacred, but reading over the shoulder was often poor form. When a comic , toy soldier, baseball card became obsolete, it was “scambled”—tossed in the air to find its next ‘owner’.

steve_davis  Mar 9, 2019 • 7:45:31am

re: #40 Dave In Austin

still haven’t figured out what decided to come in for a swim. i thought an alligator, but it doesn’t look right. then i had to watch it about 3 times just to figure out there were people there to start.

ThomasLite  Mar 9, 2019 • 7:49:07am

re: #99 steve_davis

nationalzoo.si.edu

wrong continent for it to be on the loose (although hey, it’s florida - and I believe there’s more than a bit of an exotic-pet-on-the-loose problem down there) but there’s at least one kind of crocodillian with that sort of proportions, at least snout-wise. Native to east-Asia though.

(edit on closer inspection, gharial != gator at all)

Belafon  Mar 9, 2019 • 7:52:01am

I agree with this take on this election:

Progressives must disregard all calls to move to the center. The status quo is not sustainable and will continue
to screw the poor and the middle-class.

The traditional mainstream media are giving Republicans a lot of airtime and print space. They are using that windfall to inflict an unwarranted fear into many Democrats advising them that a leftward move is detrimental. …

It is imperative that we continue to tell Americans issue by issue how we intend to make life better for them. But most importantly we need to make the truthful case that our current economic model is a clear and present danger to the personal economy and well-being of most. A move to the center is a continued fraud on Americans.

Decatur Deb  Mar 9, 2019 • 7:57:01am

I agree with this take on this election:

Good theory, but it demands too much of a demonstrably unsophisticated electorate. Vanguardism is fine for educating the voters, disastrous in selecting candidates. First demonstrate, then teach, then run stretch candidates. This is a thousand year war.

PhillyPretzel  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:06:18am

re: #102 Decatur Deb

True. And for me it is one of those days where I have to get signatures on my petition to get an elected official back on the ballot so he can be re-elected.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:06:32am

re: #102 Decatur Deb

Good theory, but it demands too much of a demonstrably unsophisticated electorate. Vangaurdism is fine for educating the voters, disastrous in selecting candidates. First demonstrate, then teach, then run stretch candidates. This is a thousand year war.

And slight shift to the left on part of the Demos will lead to endless headlines and pieces on “Democrats veer far left”, which is one of the press’ favorite topics along with “Democrats in disarray”.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:07:01am

re: #104 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Colère Tueur de Lapin  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:10:44am

Tweet has a problem; melanoma is far far away and can’t hear the shit shitting.

Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:11:18am

Far left is bad
Far right is bad.

Ideally you want a mix of left, right, center left and center right so that compromise can be found in the middle.

America has been a center right or the right country for a long long time despite what the RWNJs tell us about Clinton and Obama.

Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:12:00am

re: #106 Colère Tueur de Lapin

Tweet has a problem; melanoma is far far away and can’t hear the shit shitting.

That, and it should say Ivanka instead of Melania.

Decatur Deb  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:14:14am

re: #105 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

The next election isn’t a breakthrough. It’s about keeping the Left alive so our kids can break through. Nothing good or useful survives a second Trump win.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:16:19am

re: #109 Decatur Deb

I agree. If he is re-elected, we can write off government as we know it for decades…

Decatur Deb  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:16:32am

re: #103 PhillyPretzel

Are you suggesting we should actually do something?

Renaissance_Man  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:17:25am

re: #107 Eclectic Cyborg

Far left is bad
Far right is bad.

What Americans think of as ‘far left’ and ‘radical’ is nothing of the sort. It is a constant framing issue - US mass media attacks anything within the concept of the commons as far left radicalism, for no other reason than it might mean that rich people aren’t quite as rich compared to everyone else. American media exists to safeguard the caste system in the US - rich above poor, male above female, white above everyone else. That sort of structural problem is going to be very difficult to change.

Hecuba's daughter  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:17:34am

I agree with this take on this election:

The red-to-blue districts were won by moderates. The progressive message doesn’t necessarily resonate in all districts. That said: voters often choose someone based on personality and style, rather than policies they espouse. Once elected, politicians confront problems that they didn’t address during their campaigns. Most voters select someone that they are comfortable with — we have to rely on the person’s judgement. Too bad the American public proved in 2016 that at least 46% of the public is incapable of making intelligent decisions.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:17:53am

re: #111 Decatur Deb

Are you suggesting we should actually do something?

Just vote for Bernie. Bernie will save us./////////////////////////

PhillyPretzel  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:18:24am

re: #111 Decatur Deb

If you want to do something by all means then do something. I just mentioned that I am doing something this afternoon.

Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:19:32am

Anyone who doesn’t prepare themselves for a potential Trump win in 2020 is being overly optimistic.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:20:16am

re: #116 Eclectic Cyborg

The thing is, we know Trump and the GOP cheat and fight dirty. They may not win honestly - but that isn’t the same thing as saying they won’t win.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:20:54am

re: #112 Renaissance_Man

That is also what I meant by stating that any slight shift to the left on the part of the Democrats will be reported as them veering into Socialism and preparing to turn us into the Venezuela of the north, taking away our hamburgers, airline vacations, motor boats and summer homes…

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:22:17am

re: #116 Eclectic Cyborg

The very fact that he is still in office after all he has done, how he has acted and all the charges and convictions brought against his closest associates indicates just how politically resilient he is.

Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:22:28am

Think about the stories that will come out about Trumpland after another admin takes over and has a chance to survey the damage from the inside.

Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:23:09am

re: #119 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

No, it indicates how fucking spineless the rest of the Republican Party is.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:23:48am

re: #121 Eclectic Cyborg

No, it indicates how fucking spineless the rest of the Republican Party is.

Their spinelessness is his resilience. They make it possible for him to avoid consequences.

Renaissance_Man  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:30:16am

re: #122 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

I think it more malice than spinelessness. Again, the cruelty and incompetence is the point.

danarchy  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:35:51am

re: #63 Jay C

Well, in Posobiec’s case, it’s more like:

Ghostbusters was a flop, but that was probably because it was a bad movie, I doubt the likes of Posobiec had anything to do with it.

A hollow voice says, Collusion!  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:36:21am

re: #100 ThomasLite

nationalzoo.si.edu

(edit on closer inspection, gharial != gator at all)

Looks like a caiman to me — and at least we all inhabit the same continent.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:38:18am

re: #123 Renaissance_Man

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Don’t get me wrong - many Republican politicians are out-and-out evil. I understand that. I’m just saying that I don’t necessarily think it’s out of that evil that they are persisting on sticking with Trump. In many prominent cases, yes.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:39:53am

re: #126 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

They know that they can muster a solid 30% of the vote by loyally backing Trump, regardless of what he does. They are not going to give up on that base easily.

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:44:10am

re: #113 Hecuba’s daughter

They thought the intelligent decision was to pick the outsider that told them he was going to make the intelligent decisions. They bought that. It is a signal that not only are they not educated voters they are also lazy.

Democracy tends to need input from all and at the very minimum make oneself aware of what is going on in the Democracy and who is best for it.

Too many people fall for what they are told and forget they should follow what they learn. Learning is a verb. You have to put forth some effort.

Hecuba's daughter  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:46:16am

re: #126 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

We should never forget cowardice as another motivating factor to avoid doing what’s right.

danarchy  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:49:09am

So Cindy Yang the founder of that spa in Florida hasn’t been charged with anything and sold the business over 5 years ago. I haven’t really done a deep dive but is there actually evidence she is/was involved in trafficking?

And who is the current owner?

Ace Rothstein  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:52:25am

Why does he feel the need to offer a synonym for apprehended?

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:54:45am

re: #116 Eclectic Cyborg

Shouldn’t that be more like: Anyone that isn’t prepared to avoid a Trump win in 2020 is being overly optimistic?

????

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:55:04am

re: #131 Ace Rothstein

Why does he feel the need to offer a synonym for apprehended?

he had to look it up himself and decided it would be useful for his followers

A hollow voice says, Collusion!  Mar 9, 2019 • 8:56:49am

re: #131 Ace Rothstein

Why does he feel the need to offer a synonym for apprehended?

FOUR syllables!

Hecuba's daughter  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:04:49am

re: #128 ObserverArt

Being told something isn’t necessarily different from learning something — after all in classrooms throughout the country, children are instructed by teachers. The problem is the source of information: we usually cannot do our own investigations and therefore have to rely on information that others provide.

Maybe I was being too harsh on the 46%: after all, even those relying on legitimate news sources in 2016 were being harangued daily about Hillary’s emails; the legitimate sources gave Trump free air time and failed to do their due diligence about the candidate. Comey who was at that time respected by even the right wing denigrated her. So, our real problem may be that there no longer is a reliable source of news that is widely respected throughout the country; we no longer have a Walter Cronkite that we can rely on. We are living in a world of “fake news” and alternative “facts”; how is the average person supposed to be able to distinguish truth from falsehood these days if even legitimate sources do their both siderisms?

A hollow voice says, Collusion!  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:10:10am

re: #135 Hecuba’s daughter

Person-to person, one at a time. Get your precinct-walking shoes on. And remember that DT “won” by razor-thin margins, and even so, fraud has not been ruled out.

The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:12:30am

re: #131 Ace Rothstein

Why does he feel the need to offer a synonym for apprehended?

“…You’ll continue to metamorphose (or change)…and you’ll grow (become bigger).”

Mant (1993) - Short Film

PhillyPretzel  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:13:06am

re: #136 A hollow voice says, Collusion!

That is another reason why I am going out today to get signatures. Right now it is sunny and nice outside so in a little while I will be going out.

The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:15:33am
BeachDem  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:19:31am

re: #130 danarchy

And who is the current owner?

Don’t know who the current owner is, but:

Yang and her family had sold most of their “day spas” before Kraft was filmed getting a handjob from a likely trafficked woman, his second visit to Orchids of Asia in twenty-four hours. The Miami Herald notes, however, that the strip mall outlets had already “gained a reputation for offering sexual services” before Yang sold her stake in them.

And Yang moved on to bigger and better things:

On a page displaying a photo of Mar-a-Lago, Yang’s company says its “activities for clients” have included providing them “the opportunity to interact with the president, the [American] Minister of Commerce and other political figures.” The company boasts it has “arranged taking photos with the President” and suggests it can set up a “White House and Capitol Hill Dinner.”

wonkette.com

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:19:41am

re: #135 Hecuba’s daughter

The difference between a classroom and a politician is the value of the information.

You would hope in a classroom you are getting proper and valuable information.

What was proper or valuable about Trump, either what he told the voters or what his backers and campaign told them?

And what I meant by being active in learning is to dig in to see if what you are being told is correct or BS.

Even in education you can be mislead, so further study is always important.

One thing I hope happens this election is that people do not fall for the mainstream media’s reporting only.

Look what ignoring the media at first did for Trump. He went around it with his tweeting and boisterous speeches that was then picked up by the media. Trump pushed them to cover him the way he wanted. He drove the narratives because he had the eyeballs and the media wanted that, not a proper election coverage.

Democrats need to learn that lesson. In many ways the internet drove the last election. Why else were major news people reporting things like Trump tweets?

The Russians figured that out. I would bet they pushed Trump into a coordinated effort to message tweets and posts in a similar manner to control the narratives the way they wanted. What was “fake news” other than a way to signal you can’t trust them, you can trust us.

This is why Alexandria and others that are internet media savvy are so important. Democratic organization need their own version of Cambridge Analytica and troll farms, etc. Not to misinform, but to inform to keep the misinformation balanced out.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:21:42am

re: #74 wheat-dogg, raker of forests, master of steam

Which is why I call that movie WAITING FOR GADOT!

Eric The Fruit Bat  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:23:14am

re: #122 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Just like a cat that always lands on all-fours, as it were.

Thing is, if you release a cat without sufficient clearance (i.e., within less than a foot of the floor), they won’t land on all-fours-and that’s how you go after the GOP-put them so close to the floor that they can’t pull a cat-like reflex to right themselves.

PhillyPretzel  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:46:01am

I just published my semi-annual notice for those of us who live in an area that observes Daylight Savings Time. There is also an interesting article from WaPa about the time change.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 9:57:28am

re: #144 PhillyPretzel

I grew up in Indiana and Arizona, two states where they did not change the clocks (Indiana has since started changing)

Drives me fucking dippy. In the Fall worse than in the Spring.

Europe does not change its clocks for another two weeks, which means that for them, they spend more weeks on DST than on Standard Time.

Russia has since gone over to Endless Summer, and there is some serious talk in the EU about ending the switchover.

Belafon  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:00:30am

re: #139 The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge

George is correct. Whether or not she was involved with the sex trafficking, she is providing access to the president for Chinese business executives. That is a problem.

Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:01:22am

re: #145 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

We used to align with the European switches until some moron decided to extend things two weeks on either end of the cycle.

I Would Prefer Not To  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:01:46am

see you guys latter. (It’s Sat Morning writing time).

The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:02:27am

Oh, I agree. So does Stonekettle. He was “Goddammit, George”-ing for beating him to the joke.

Belafon  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:07:02am

re: #149 The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge

Ok.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:38:38am

re: #147 Eclectic Cyborg

Causes a great deal of problems for US forces in Europe in planning communication schedules.

Charles Johnson  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:51:51am
Charles Johnson  Mar 9, 2019 • 10:52:11am
Hecuba's daughter  Mar 9, 2019 • 11:06:35am

That moment when Donald Trump gave away the con game right out in public, and his marks didn’t even blink. “We love the poorly educated.”

You bet he does. They’re easier to con.youtube

Almost all I know who supported him were well-educated; a vast majority of those who traditionally voted GOP stuck with him and most have stayed with him since. NRA zealots, anti-abortion fanatics, anti-immigrant racists, etc — his policies have not disappointed them. They don’t even care if they have to pay for the wall or that he failed to implement a fabulous health care system or pass a tax program that helps the middle class. The “promises kept” are the social/cultural ones that really motivate them.

retired cynic  Mar 9, 2019 • 11:16:31am
Eclectic Cyborg  Mar 9, 2019 • 11:21:47am

re: #155 retired cynic

WaPo Opinions
The more we learn about Brexit, the more crooked it looks
by Anne Applebaum

Brought to you by the Department of What Took You So Fucking Long?

William Lewis  Mar 9, 2019 • 11:23:17am

re: #93 The Very Reverend Battleaxe of Knowledge

Would he notice he was signing the other side?

Would he care? His ego is all that matters to him.

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Mar 9, 2019 • 11:32:45am

re: #155 retired cynic

WaPo Opinions
The more we learn about Brexit, the more crooked it looks
by Anne Applebaum

The Brexit picture could clarify this week, but even if it remains muddy, they will have to decide between deal, no deal, or delay very soon.

ObserverArt  Mar 9, 2019 • 11:47:28am

re: #157 William Lewis

Would he care? His ego is all that matters to him.

He’s got the greatest, biggest signature ever. A lot of people don’t know that.

Who else has an 6” wide scribe? I guess he really wants you to see it.

ThomasLite  Mar 9, 2019 • 12:08:25pm

re: #125 A hollow voice says, Collusion!

Looks like a caiman to me — and at least we all inhabit the same continent.

*looks up pictures*
oh hey, that is a rather longer and narrower snout that I recalled. I’ll bow to your superior insight, then :)

The Raconteurs - ‘Help Me Stranger’ (Official Music Video) Music video for The Raconteurs new single “Help Me Stranger” from their forthcoming album HELP US STRANGER – out June 21st. Pre-order & pre-save HELP US STRANGER here: theraconteurs.lnk.to Director: Yasuhiko ShimizuDirector of Photography: Shunya AraiProducer: Takashi SugaiStylist: Tomohiko ...
‘The Maldives Mystery’ Resolved This is a response to the Academic Agent's "Climate Change -- The Maldives Mystery." I am currently on assignment and won't be able to list sources for at least another week. My apologies for the delay. This is also ...
Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (Official Movie) Ft. Billy Ray Cyrus Official video for Lil Nas X’s Billboard #1 hit, “Old Town Road (Remix)” featuring Billy Ray Cyrus. Special guest appearances from Chris Rock, Haha Davis, Rico Nasty, Diplo, Jozzy, Young Kio, and Vince Staples. Listen & Download “Old Town ...
Down on the PromenadeProvided to YouTube by CDBaby Down On the Promenade · Marc Monroe Copasetic ℗ 2013 Mark Kelton Released on: 2013-04-23 Auto-generated by YouTube.
Dido - Take You Home (Official Video) The official video for Take You Home, taken from Dido's new album, Still On My Mind. Buy now: dido.lnk.to Follow DidoOfficial site - didomusic.comFacebook - facebook.com Instagram - instagram.comTwitter - @didoofficial Jordan Rossi (Video Producer), John RankinWaddell (Video Director) ...
Norah Jones - Begin Again (Live on the Today Show)‘Begin Again’ comes from Norah Jones’s latest compilation of the same name.Listen to the full compilation here: norahjones.lnk.to See Norah live: norahjones.lnk.to Connect with Norah:norahjones.comfacebook.com@norahjonesinstagram.com #NorahJones #BeginAgain vevo.ly
Bill Evans ‘Peace Piece’ Virtual Museum Exhibit: Pasos Peace Museum (visit: www. pasospeacemuseum.org)—Bill Evans's "Peace Piece" is an unrehearsed modal composition that he recorded for his "Everybody Digs Bill Evans" LP in 1958. It is hailed as one of the most beautiful and ...
Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Endless Summer (Creedence Clearwater Revival Cover) (Grand Canyon) Thanks for watching our cover of "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Subscribe: Please Note: No drones were flown in the Grand Canyon National Park. All drone footage was purchased off shutterstock.com. Follow Endless Summer:Instagram: ...
The Allman Betts - ‘Melodies Are Memories’ (Live at WFUV) wfuv.org • Follow @wfuv: ow.ly The Allman Betts Band performs "Melodies are Memories" live in Studio A. Recorded 3/27/19. Host: Eric HollandAudio: Chris RussoCameras: Kay Kurkierewicz, Jeffrey Pelayo, Jake Lee, Mackenzie Cranna and Elise LeasureEditor: Jake Lee and Kay ...
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Crossfire + Travis Walk (Instrumental) [1989] When I first heard Stevie Ray Vaughan it was like a light went off in my head. Being a hack guitar player I was not unlike any other. You chase sounds in your head.What SRV did was just roll ...
here...not here.....here...not...was I even.....