Patricia Kayden  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:05:53am

What’s up with Andrea?

Charles Johnson  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:12:32am

re: #1 Patricia Kayden

What’s up with Andrea?

She was actually criticizing Trump. Matt Woking is a Trump cultist, and this is the kind of thing they think is funny.

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:14:08am

re: #1 Patricia Kayden

What’s up with Andrea?

jk = joking. He was either trying to be funny or trolling.

wrenchwench  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:27:40am

jk = joking. He was either trying to be funny or trolling.

Or both. Which would increase the patheticity.

Skip Intro  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:32:47am

Trump lies about everything. What are we going to do about it?

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:35:19am

re: #5 Skip Intro

Trump lies about everything. What are we going to do about it?

Apparently nothing until the first week of November, 2020.

Dr Lizardo  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:38:16am

re: #5 Skip Intro

Trump lies about everything. What are we going to do about it?

Indeed he does - it’s why I harbor strong suspicions about these recent tanker incidents in the Straits of Hormuz. I’m not a conspiracist, but to be blunt, I wouldn’t at all put it past Trump, Bolton and Pompeo to cook up some incident with the covert help of the Saudis as a justification for military action against Iran.

EPR-radar  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:43:02am

re: #7 Dr Lizardo

The previous GOP administration lied the US into the Iraq war. It’s natural to suspect the same thing could happen again with Iran.

ThomasLite  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:43:28am

re: #7 Dr Lizardo

It’s a testament to the awfulness of the current US administration that it’s kinda-sorta-somewhat reasonable to consider such a scenario. However, let’s not forget how tragicomically inept these fuckers are, not to mention how poorly the US gov’t has generally done at keeping conspiracies under wraps in the first place. (I mean, no offence, but y’all have a government like a sieve, certainly the last decade or so…)

I just can’t see that happening without someone having gotten a bombshell book deal out of it by now. I mean, the admin’s makeup is pretty much 100% rodent by now, with the true believers/fanatics being the exception rather than the rule - too many rats looking to make a mint. This would do quite nicely.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:43:51am

re: #8 EPR-radar

The previous GOP administration lied the US into the Iraq war. It’s natural to suspect expect the same thing could will happen again with Iran.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:47:25am

re: #7 Dr Lizardo

Putin may be involved as well.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:47:31am

Actually Seth, this is the closest that Trump came to being a farmer:

Donald Trump & Megan Mullally - Green Acres at the Emmys

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:48:40am

re: #7 Dr Lizardo

I have no more children to sacrifice for Republican wars.

Dr Lizardo  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:51:41am

re: #11 Eclectic Cyborg

Putin may be involved as well.

Military action would certainly send oil prices through the roof, which would help Russia’s ailing economy.

Cui bono?

That being said, I agree with ThomasLite - given the bungling ineptitude of the comic-opera buffoons we’re talking about, if indeed this is some kind of false flag, a modern-day Gleiwitz Incident, we’ll find out about it soon enough.

plansbandc  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:52:17am
Joe Bacon 🌹  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:52:18am

If Trump wants war so bad let him put his kids on the front line.

Sea Mexican  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:52:35am

re: #12 The Vicious Babushka

Actually Seth, this is the closest that Trump came to being a farmer:

Perhaps, but maybe his team couldn’t secure the rights on time for the show?

sagehen  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:55:07am

So the US Women’s World Cup soccer team scored more goals in Tuesday’s match than the US Men’s World Cup soccer team scored in all their matches since 2006.

Remind me again why the women are paid 1/3 as much as the men?

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:56:21am

re: #16 Joe Bacon 🌹

If Trump wants war so bad let him put his kids on the front line.

I think Bolton and Graham want it more than Trump does.

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 11:59:52am

re: #7 Dr Lizardo

The one thing we have going for us is the sheer incompetence of the Trump team, they probably have wrote the plan down and had it notarized

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:00:17pm

re: #14 Dr Lizardo

Cui bono?

That’s why I suspect Gulf pipsqueaks rather than US or even Saudi pros. The Russians could be involved at any level.
Even so, I would not be surprised to find Erik Prince and his band of outlaws in it somewhere.

dog philosopher ஐஒஔ௸  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:03:46pm

so iran attacked our ships in the gulf of tonkin i see

Dr Lizardo  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:07:02pm

re: #21 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

I forgot about that jackass. Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and his organization (a poor man’s SPECTRE, if you will, without the intelligence, panache and class) had some role to play.

And with that, I’m up early tomorrow, so have fun, Lizards.

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:09:15pm

re: #18 sagehen

Remind me again why the women are paid 1/3 as much as the men?

The gulf between the US women’s team and most other national teams in the world is bigger than the gulf between the best men’s national teams and the average men’s national teams from around the world. So comparing goals scored isn’t the best metric.

As to why the USMNT is paid more than the USWNT, my guess is that the argument would be that there’s still more money in the men’s game than in the women’s game. Better TV deals, higher ticket prices, etc. which would mean more money to go around. I don’t know that that’s actually the case, but I suspect that’s the argument. The other answer is likely “latent/benign sexism within the system.”

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:10:07pm

re: #18 sagehen

Remind me again why the women are paid 1/3 as much as the men?

To make them perform better. ////////////

sagehen  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:16:13pm

re: #24 KGxvi

In other countries, men’s soccer is a much bigger deal than women’s. But here, the women’s team sells more tickets and gets higher TV ratings than the men’s. Because America loves a winner — the women are 3-time world champions, the men have never even made the quarter-finals.

lizardofid  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:16:16pm

re: #14 Dr Lizardo

Cui bono?

Also, anything that weakens the Iranians goes a long way in assuring the security of Saudi oil in the predominately Shia areas in the eastern part of the kingdom, like Ghawar.

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:16:17pm

re: #23 Dr Lizardo

And with that, I’m up early tomorrow, so have fun, Lizards.

Despite having been a SEAL, Prince does not seem to be very current on maritime warfare. At least his merc gangs have had very little experience with it. They try to hire professionals when possible but many of the underlings may not know what is required to be a pro in this field. This is just the kind of clown show I would expect from them. Take a bag of cash, round up some locals with diving experience and put them to work faking a foreign attack with all the credibility of the Melvin Dumar will.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:16:58pm
Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:18:27pm

Maybe if Trump moves against Iran without a congressional AUMF Democrats will finally have the balls to start impeachment hearings.

Mike Lamb  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:18:49pm

re: #18 sagehen

Remind me again why the women are paid 1/3 as much as the men?

The US Women should be paid more because they bring in revenues that justify it. That said, I hate comparisons like that. I mean, I’m confident that there have been WC Winners that didn’t score that many goals in the entire tournament. There is just more parity in the men’s WC.

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:20:33pm

re: #30 Eclectic Cyborg

I think you mean: Maybe if Trump moves against Iran without a congressional AUMF Republicans will finally care enough to stop him.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:20:57pm

re: #26 sagehen

In other countries, men’s soccer is a much bigger deal than women’s. But here, the women’s team sells more tickets and gets higher TV ratings than the men’s. Because America loves a winner — the women are 3-time world champions, then men have never even made the quarter-finals.

Yeah I know plenty of people- men and women who follow the women’s team. Not even my diehard soccer fan friends and acquaintances follow the men’s team. The women’s team is awesome. There’s definitely sexism at play. I can understand the argument when differing the WNBA and NBA but it’s different in soccer.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:21:48pm

JFC

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:23:51pm

Fuck. This ain’t good.

Mike Lamb  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:26:29pm

re: #24 KGxvi

There is generally more money in the men’s game, but the US Women pack stadiums and get tremendous television ratings. Relative to what they bring to US Soccer and the US market, the pay should be much closer to even.

Interestingly, Ada Hegerberg, a player from Norway, and arguably the best woman player in the world, has stopped playing for the Norwegian national team to protest disparate treatment relative to the men’s team, including pay issues. (Norway helped redress the pay issues in part because the men agreed to give up some of the pay they receive from the Norwegian Federation).

goddamnedfrank  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:26:31pm
Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:27:05pm

re: #28 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

Prince flunky in charge of operation: “Ok, how much does that Argentine tactical diver dude charge? You know, the one who just got out of prison.”
Lesser flunky “A hundred large, gear included, plus twenty for the limpets.”
Chief flunky: “Not bad. But how much for some Ruskie mines and a good boat to plant them?”
Lesser flunky: “They quoted 2.4 mil plus fuel and getaway fare once they scuttle the boat. You don’t even want to ask about torpedoes.”
Chief: “OH FUCK NO! That’s our whole budget. Call Buenos Aires.”

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:27:16pm

History repeating itself in the worst ways with this administration.

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:27:27pm

re: #34 The Vicious Babushka

JFC

Schiff and the others will need to demand actual intelligence reports.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:29:35pm

Schiff and the others will need to demand actual intelligence reports.

As they should. This administration hasn’t earned the right of any trust.

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:30:18pm

re: #18 sagehen

Remind me again why the women are paid 1/3 as much as the men?

Dunno, but it sounds like they suck at defense.

Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:30:28pm

Trump will ignore it and try to order war anyway.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:32:01pm

re: #43 Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance

Trump will ignore it and try to order war anyway.

This is his “Wag The Dog” moment.

jeffreyw  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:33:35pm
MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:33:39pm
Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:33:49pm

re: #43 Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance

Trump will ignore it and try to order war anyway.

Is he going to take money from his wall?

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:35:01pm

Is he going to take money from his wall?

He’ll take it out of Social Security and Medicare.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:36:14pm

Tuesday I attended a high school graduation for my youngest brother. All these kids were in preschool when I graduated fourteen years ago. They’ve never not contextualized a pre 9/11 world. Which I think is a shame. It’s true 9/11 did change everything and I feel it’s been for the worst.

Teukka  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:37:13pm

re: #46 MsJ

Feline Fearless Leader  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:37:40pm

re: #23 Dr Lizardo

And with that, I’m up early tomorrow, so have fun, Lizards.

Too many people forget that the cat was the real mastermind of SPECTRE and that Blofeld was simply a front. Thus the odd ransom demand for “One million tuna!”

;)

Sir John Barron  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:37:50pm

Schiff and the others will need to demand actual intelligence reports.

Our intelligence agencies are completely unreliable and DEEP STATE except for their Iran reports, which are confidential.

/////

Sir John Barron  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:39:10pm

Bwaaaahahahhahhhah

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:39:41pm

re: #43 Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance

Trump will ignore it and try to order war anyway.

So, let me see if I got this right… Trump wants to declare war against Iran over bombings of two ships owned, one owned by a Norwegian company and one owned by a Japanese company, despite no apparent evidence that Iran was involved?

This is flimsier than Archduke Ferdinand’s assassination as a justification for war.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:40:12pm

re: #50 Teukka

If he does that. It will be right if the US becomes an international pariah. I’m so sorry that we had a system and gullible populace that made him possible. The US deserves better. The rest of the world too.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:41:06pm

re: #54 KGxvi

I feel like we’re entering June 1914 more and more. Trump is our Kaiser Bill, paranoid and delusions of grandeur.

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:41:22pm

re: #53 Sir John Barron

Bwaaaahahahhahhhah

You laugh, but there does seem to be a real split among Republicans (at least voters) about gallivanting off to foreign wars these days.

Feline Fearless Leader  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:42:18pm

There is something almost pathetic about seeing a cat attempting a graceful leap from the floor to the computer desk in order to demand pets - and then missing horribly and falling back while dragging your mouse pad with it.

They just look so embarrassed.

Sir John Barron  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:43:40pm

re: #57 KGxvi

And for the most part, he has really not seemed to want a war anywhere. He likes to thump his chest some and complain about the Iran deal, but I don’t think he has a real stomach for war. Which makes the Bolton appointment kind of odd.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:45:08pm

re: #59 Sir John Barron

I think even he’s aware enough to see how Iraq turned out. So he acts tough for his cult. The problem with this is a real crisis might emerge and he won’t know what to do.

A hollow voice says, Inpeach...  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:45:46pm

re: #37 goddamnedfrank

I agree with your assessment, but shouldn’t we call it the Inside Straight of Hormuz?

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:46:16pm
HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:47:32pm

re: #62 The Vicious Babushka

He likes stories of supposedly tough men being moved to tears by his actions. In a less free society, people like him get away with spreading propaganda like that.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:48:31pm

re: #58 Feline Fearless Leader

They just look so embarrassed.

when mine does that i always get an “i meant to do that ” look

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:48:55pm

Grrrrrrrr!

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:50:20pm

re: #65 MsJ

Grrrrrrrr!

Way to go Tennessee. Such a great senator you elected.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:51:11pm

Well, doesn’t bode well for ole Duncan, now does it?

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:51:29pm

The whole party at best are feckless enablers. At worst, co-conspirators in fucking over a nation for a demagogue douche.

DodgerFan1988  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:52:49pm

Another Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:57:56pm

i was reading google news and went to this - curiosity got to me

no, this is not a photo of an endangered butterfly

The photo was published here on Facebook on April 13, 2019.

It was shared by a Facebook page with more than 1.5 million followers.

- i dont know how many people actually believe the endangered part
- and it’s unclear how or why someone decided to morph the original post of the pic into this nonsense

this is just another example of the speed and reach of lies, false information, untruths, outright nonsense

and even with this article debunking the nonsense, do you think the same 1.5 million people will read it and ‘correct’ the misinformation they absorbed?

not a chance

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:58:14pm

That’s strange, I could have sworn I posted this in one of the dead threads since last night:

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:58:56pm

re: #69 DodgerFan1988

Another Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

how’d they ‘figure it out’ so fast?

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:58:57pm

re: #53 Sir John Barron

Bwaaaahahahhahhhah

I totally agree it’s not going to happen. I’m just trying to put most of the focus of our anger on the party that refuses to govern.

Imagine running a restaurant and everyone in the kitchen is working except for the guy who runs the grill, and he won’t let you have the spatula.

Feline Fearless Leader  Jun 13, 2019 • 12:59:12pm

re: #64 DangerMan

when mine does that i always get an “i meant to do that ” look

Chat Noir couldn’t even claim that. In the attempt to salvage the situation he got a claw caught in the side of my office chair cushion. So I had to get that released before he could slink out to recover his panache.

Hey, I saw that comment!
HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:01:36pm

re: #71 Chrysicat

RFK Jr and this is coming from someone who admires his father is a kook nut job who should not have any government responsibilities.

A hollow voice says, Inpeach...  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:01:59pm

re: #69 DodgerFan1988

Another Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

On the other hand, they tried this once and it didn’t work. Is this one magically more credible?

Sir John Barron  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:03:05pm

re: #60 HappyWarrior

I wonder if his reticence about the military (beyond showing up at their functions to brag about something he thinks he accomplished) is he’s afraid it’s something he couldn’t control once he unleashed it. That, and he’s afraid it would ultimately empower US intelligence, which he feels a need to keep in a state of mistrust over Russia and his other dealings.

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:03:47pm

re: #71 Chrysicat

Oh, wait, I did. I thought I’d posted the “Gulf of Tonkinoman” tweet here:

Which I also did. But since both were in the last half-hour of “Trump will accept foreign interference”, I think they were missed. So yeah, I was the first one to say “Gulf of Tonkin will be repeated until the Senate actually declares war, none of this “War Powers Act” or “AUMF” garbage”, almost half a day ago.

gocart mozart  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:04:13pm
HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:04:25pm

re: #77 Sir John Barron

Might well be that too.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:07:15pm

re: #71 Chrysicat

I saw it here somewhere.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:07:18pm

re: #77 Sir John Barron

I feel the same.

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:08:22pm
Feline Fearless Leader  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:10:13pm

re: #80 HappyWarrior

Might well be that too.

And the military is a hierarchy over which he really has no control beyond the title “Commander in Chief”.

Teukka  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:11:05pm

Now listening through the “Chernobyl” mini-series soundtrack.

Chernobyl (2019) (HBO) Original Soundtrack | Full OST

gocart mozart  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:12:44pm
Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:12:50pm

re: #84 Feline Fearless Leader

Imagine Trump trying to micromanage a war.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:12:53pm

That’s why I was thinking Russia. Gas prices go up, Putin benefits. And Vlad is smart enough to know he can pretty easily manipulate Trump into thinking it was Iran who attacked.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:13:23pm
Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:14:09pm

re: #89 The Vicious Babushka

Oh god, this means the next one will be even worse, won’t they?

Or will the WH be all like “fuck the media” and just abolish the post?

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:15:04pm

“…Who has the capability to carry out these attacks. Who has the ability to carry out an attack on oil tankers, underway at sea, in one of the most heavily trafficked sea lanes and thus one of the most heavily surveilled areas in the world, on ships that are specifically on the lookout for such an attack.

Who can carry out that attack and do so in such a manner that the methodology and origin are not immediately apparent?

Who has that capability?

Not only has that capability, but also believes they will directly benefit from a war between Iran and the rest of the world.

Has the capability, is willing to use it, wants a war, and will benefit from the results even if later revealed — starting with a massive increase in the price of oil.”
stonekettle.com

TedStriker  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:15:57pm

re: #89 The Vicious Babushka

Well, one thing’s for certain: Sanders didn’t quit because she had integrity or a conscience.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:18:20pm
Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:18:37pm

re: #92 TedStriker

Who will be the replacement?

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:19:01pm
MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:19:33pm

re: #94 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Who will be the replacement?

Princess Ivanka.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:19:56pm

re: #96 MsJ

Princess Ivanka.

Heh, I was going to suggest Jared.

DodgerFan1988  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:20:15pm

The “Ministry of Truth” is looking for a new spokeshole.

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:20:29pm

re: #89 The Vicious Babushka

Rat, sinking ship.

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:20:35pm

On the question of soccer tv ratings, it looks like the Men’s team gets more viewers, though the women’s team get more televised games. Both have seen a big drop in ratings and attendance.

In 11 games in 2018 this is what the Men’s team drew:

Total Viewership: 4,750,000
Average Viewership: 431,818

It was also the first time since 2009 that no men’s game drew 1 million viewers.

The Women’s team had 20 televised games in 2018 and drew:

Total Viewership: 5,746,000
Average Viewership: 302,421

That is a 20% drop in viewers for the Women’s team, which isn’t nearly as bad as the 47% drop the Men’s team had (due, probably, in part to not making the World Cup last year).

Though with the Women’s team being in the World Cup this year, it’s likely they’ll see a big improvement in ratings/viewers.

Based on these numbers, equal pay makes sense.

(Edited to add second link)

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:20:51pm

re: #94 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Who will be the replacement?

Is Joe Isuzu still available?

Jay C  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:21:32pm

re: #93 MsJ

Is this really “news”??

I though Sarah The Mendacious was supposed to have departed (or at least her departure had been announced) months ago?

I was minded to close with some comment about “she won’t be missed”, but then, this IS the Trump Administration - who knows what level of idiot they’re likely to replace her with….?

lizardofid  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:21:41pm

re: #89 The Vicious Babushka

With her rep, are we sure this ain’t a lie?

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:21:58pm

re: #101 Decatur Deb

Is Joe Isuzu still available?

Baghdad Bob?

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:22:18pm

re: #102 Jay C

The Chao family probably has a lot of people who need patronage jobs.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:22:42pm

re: #94 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Who will be the replacement?

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:22:48pm
The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:23:22pm

re: #94 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Who will be the replacement?

Kellyanne Conway

Jacob Wohl
Candace Owens
Random Russian Twitter Bot

Tucker Carlson
Laura Ingraham
Sean Hannity
(assuming any of them will take the pay cut)

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:25:58pm

Rat, sinking ship.

Ship on fire in the Middle East.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:29:04pm
makeitstop  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:29:14pm

Rat, sinking ship.

I think, despite her utterly foul disposition, that constantly and rightfully being called a liar finally got to her.

And no, there will be no replacement. They’ve already effectively killed press briefings, so there’s really no point in having a press secretary.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:30:17pm

re: #113 makeitstop

Except I’m sure some trump buddy would like some of that sweet tax money.

sagehen  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:31:20pm

re: #101 Decatur Deb

Is Joe Isuzu still available?

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:31:43pm

re: #113 makeitstop

Gotta get on the gravygrifttrain before everything really blows up in Trump Land.

makeitstop  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:31:57pm

re: #114 MsJ

Except I’m sure some trump buddy would like some of that sweet tax money.

They’ve still got that punk Hogan Gidley to come out and lie in a pinch.

Maybe they’ll call him ‘acting’ press secretary.

Feline Fearless Leader  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:32:08pm

re: #114 MsJ

Except I’m sure some trump buddy would like some of that sweet tax money.

Should just troll the media totally and make it someone like Bannon.

Scottish Dragon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:32:17pm

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:36:32pm
jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:37:14pm

re: #108 The Vicious Babushka

Lara Trump

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:37:24pm

re: #119 Scottish Dragon

I dare any one of these people to name a single Democratic position on capitol hill that they could take over and move things forward any faster in any way that wouldn’t look like a clown show.

Mike Lamb  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:38:10pm

re: #98 DodgerFan1988

The “Ministry of Truth” is looking for a new spokeshole.

Well…Trump’s replacements for his advisors, cabinet members, etc., have always been worse than the predecessor. I shudder to think of someone worse than Sanders.

Truly hope that she can’t go out in public anymore.

Scottish Dragon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:38:50pm

????

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:39:11pm
HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:39:19pm

re: #124 Mike Lamb

Truly hope that she can’t go out in public anymore.

She probably got some cushy job locked up in Wingnutland where safe spaces are everywhere.

Rocky-in-Connecticut  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:40:10pm

re: #121 The Vicious Babushka

The most qualified person most attuned to Trump’s penache for absolute suck-ass would be the head anchor on RT Russia.

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:40:15pm

re: #127 HappyWarrior

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:41:21pm

I think Canned Ass will get the job so Trump can brag that this proves he’s “Not A Racist” but with D&S he’d get a “Twofer,” also they talk “Ebonic” better than Canned Ass.

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:41:43pm

Jesus.

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:42:40pm

re: #131 HappyWarrior

Truly the Dunning-Kruger Administration.

Hecuba's daughter  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:43:47pm

re: #19 Eclectic Cyborg

I think Bolton and Graham want it more than Trump does.

I don’t think Trump wants war at all. He likes being bellicose and bombing but I think he really has no stomach for sacrificing American lives; he doesn’t care about deaths of others but not Americans, especially white Americans.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:45:48pm

So she wants to follow in daddys footsteps, huh?

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:46:04pm

re: #133 Hecuba’s daughter

I agree with this.

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:46:14pm
Feline Fearless Leader  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:48:02pm

Hmm, best available suck up for Trump would be to appoint Lindsey Graham, but he’s too busy doing that job as a Senator.

Maybe Meghan McCain is looking for a new spot?
///

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:51:42pm

re: #137 Feline Fearless Leader

Maybe Meghan McCain is looking for a new spot?
///

It would certainly cement her position as Graham’s understudy.

Scottish Dragon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:52:56pm

It already looks like a clown show because Dem leadership is terrified to do their own fucking jobs. Two months since the report landed and no one goddamned witness from it has been before congress. Not one hearing. Not one fucking thing except Trump laughing like hell, bragging on TV he is going to let foreign powers hack our elections for his benefit and having his AG run a loyalty investigation of the FBI.

What does it take for someone to actually take their oath of office seriously and defend the constitution? Trump is shooting the next election in the head and this morning we got thoughts and prayers from the people we worked our asses off to elect and do something about It.

Nancy Pelosi isn’t going to do anything. They are not going to save us. They will pass some bills that they know will never be voted on in the senate while the one thing they can do…the one thing that will force republicans to vote on and defend….the one thing that can have months of public hearings to inform voters and galvanize Democrats…is the one thing they are so goddamned frightened of doing that they just shut down. So we get the worst of both worlds……Trump gets to tell his base that the dems are trying to impeach him and maintain energy while the dems get not one fucking thing since they’d are not bothering to hold the impeachment inquiry.

Sir John Barron  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:53:38pm

Yeah, not sorry to see her go.

Sir John Barron  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:54:41pm

re: #133 Hecuba’s daughter

Yeah, it’s one area I think he legitimately believes his base might turn on him.

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:54:46pm

re: #125 Scottish Dragon

????

With the exception of a few people, Democrats are doing things like investigating Trump, trying to build a case. I would agree they aren’t necessarily doing it optimally, but they’re dealing with a lest two fronts opposing them, the Senate and the Executive.

Far too many people are getting angry at Democrats just because they know their anger at Republicans isn’t moving the GOP.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:55:38pm

re: #133 Hecuba’s daughter

Huh? You jest, right?

He doesn’t give the first shit about anyone but himself and sometimes Ivanka, probably when he’s horny.

He’d kill a ton of Americans without a single thought. He’s a psychopath. Period.

And if he thinks this will help change the narrative from his daily treason, he’d not look back.

AND, if he thinks America would love him as a war time president, he’d do it in less than a heartbeat.

Scottish Dragon  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:55:57pm

No, they don’t really seem to be IMHO. They are scared of it and bet the next election on health care again.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:56:55pm

re: #89 The Vicious Babushka

well, she got her all expenses paid first class trip to England, including a state dinner with the royal family…nothing left for her to top that.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:57:20pm

I bet Sister Sarah goes to work on the campaign.
Kellyanne will be the Press Secretary

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:57:51pm

And the Pope, unless I’m misremembering.

BlueSpotinAL  Jun 13, 2019 • 1:59:02pm

re: #112 MsJ

One of the warning signs of a liar is that they constantly say honestly or believe me.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:00:03pm

re: #147 MsJ

And the Pope, unless I’m misremembering.

Oh yeah, I remember the Popes wild facial expressions int the photos.

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:00:41pm

re: #139 Scottish Dragon

They are not going to save us

Nope. And if you believed otherwise without control of the Senate, then you need to start over. Democrats can investigate Trump, and they are, to the point where they have to get the courts to rule in their favor (and one has already tried to say they can’t), and they have to get the Executive to decide not to ignore the law (and ask the courts how well the executive is following rulings with respect to turning over materials).

Gaining the House has put a damper on damaging bill from the GOP (they probably would have passed another tax cut), and has allowed the Democrats to investigate. But no, we are not going to be saved by anything this time other than people voting in 2020.

And all I see from people who throw their hands in the air because impeachment hasn’t started is that they want a show.

Colère Tueur de Lapin  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:03:48pm

Posted above?

And suggesting she should run for governor of Arkansas…

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:05:31pm
MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:06:35pm

If you haven’t read this thread yet, you need to. Straight away.

I’m at a loss. We’re done as a country.

Belafon  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:07:27pm

re: #153 MsJ

If you haven’t read this thread yet, you need to. Straight away.

I’m at a loss. We’re done as a country.

We need some major marches to these facilities.

goddamnedfrank  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:09:12pm
MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:10:18pm

We need some major marches to these facilities.

Military facilities.

They’d shoot us.

It’s not like a march in DC.

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:12:41pm

Time for my favorite over-used meme:

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:12:45pm

re: #151 Colère Tueur de Lapin

Posted above?

Glorious Comrade Sanders is going to do better things./:

HappyWarrior  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:13:33pm

re: #152 MsJ

As the brother in law and uncle of Hispanics, enough of this shit.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:13:36pm

re: #97 Eclectic Cyborg

Heh, I was going to suggest Jared.

they are not going to Jared

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:14:19pm

re: #160 DangerMan

Jared’s busy with Mideast Warpeace.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:14:40pm
DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:16:20pm

re: #94 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Who will be the replacement?

there should be a cage match for it

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:16:28pm
Hecuba's daughter  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:16:53pm

re: #156 MsJ

Military facilities.

They’d shoot us.

It’s not like a march in DC.

Not if it is a well organized march of citizens without guns but armed only with placards. The optics would be very bad for them. We are not yet at Tiananmen Square in this nation.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:18:49pm

re: #133 Hecuba’s daughter

well his electoral margin was awful slim. why squander it?

Jebediah, RBG  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:20:15pm

re: #4 wrenchwench

Or both. Which would increase the patheticity.

Fifty eleven points for the awesome word.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:20:57pm

re: #148 BlueSpotinAL

and “trust me”

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:21:13pm

re: #165 Hecuba’s daughter

As long as everyone that goes is willing to die.

And yes, this is where we are at.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:25:59pm

Evening Lizardim from the cool and beautiful wild north country. How go things among the lizardfolk? The Arabian Sea isn’t a steaming puddle yet, I take it?

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:26:27pm

re: #162 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀

For anyone who is counting, DOD is still without a permanent SecDef, DSD, Comptroller, CMO, CAPE director, SECAF, ASD for international security affairs, and many others

…because no one wants to work for this admin

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:27:12pm

re: #165 Hecuba’s daughter

That is not a wager I’d be willing to make. I think we’re so far along that path that they’d shoot any reporter who attempted to upload the footage in order to keep the event unknown, let alone shoot the “attackers”.

I don’t know if we’re lucky or unlucky that they’re opening the camps first, but I suspect just shooting-to-kill on the border is still considered an option too.

jaunte  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:32:16pm

In which idiots build their private show-wall partly on public land, of which a public agency isn’t having any.

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:33:48pm

re: #172 Chrysicat

Incidentally, I also don’t know if these will be used as “just” concentration camps, or full-on death camps. The treatment of toddlers in the desert suggests the latter. It also somewhat surprises me, because you’d think they’d still be trying a forced transfer of the toddlers whom they orphan, to white Dominionist families who didn’t fill their quivers as much as they wanted.

EPR-radar  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:36:50pm

re: #143 MsJ

Huh? You jest, right?

I agree that Trump could not possibly care less about any human being other than himself.

So Trump’s attitude on war with Iran is entirely based on what’s in it for Trump. His hope is that it gets him polling like W Bush was in Oct 2001. His fear is that it gets him polling like W Bush was in 2008.

makeitstop  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:37:13pm

re: #174 Chrysicat

Maybe they’re being selective in which kids they’re farming out for adoptions - probably picking out the ‘whitest’ looking ones.

I really can’t believe I just typed that. This country has lost its way.

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:37:48pm

Can we do some sort of land swap to just give the wingnuts their own country?

gocart mozart  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:38:17pm
EPR-radar  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:39:21pm

re: #176 makeitstop

I really can’t believe I just typed that. This country has lost its way.

These things happen when the US president is a depraved, evil piece of shit who is perfectly representative of his party.

But it is still revolting, and I have to take breaks away from the news to maintain sanity.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:39:21pm

re: #177 KGxvi

Can we do some sort of land swap to just give the wingnuts their own country?

w/r/t today’s news im ok with arkansas

EPR-radar  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:40:30pm

re: #177 KGxvi

Can we do some sort of land swap to just give the wingnuts their own country?

Having a wingnut failed state on the US border would still be a hugely fucked up situation.

DangerMan  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:40:33pm

re: #179 EPR-radar

These kind of things happen when the US president is a depraved, evil piece of shit who is perfectly representative of his party.

AND all the people under him are willing participants.

at any number of points down the chain this could be stopped.

Mattand  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:42:47pm

re: #172 Chrysicat

It was a comment on an article about reporters being killed in action, and I have no way of verifying it, so take the following with a grain of salt.

The commenter was taking a class at a local community college, or something similar, and overhead two recent vets basically hashing out the best way to murder journalists in a military region. As far as the commenter could tell, these guys were dead serious.

Call me paranoid, but for everyone who talks about how the military will push back on Trump if he goes too far? You’re delusional. For every Jim Stonekettle, there’s a thousand guys who will do whatever Trump says, because they know under him, they’re untouchable at this point.

If Trump ordered a nationwide curfew tomorrow, this whole country would be in immediate lockdown. Having a civilian in charge of the military is a must for a democratic society, but we have no check in place if that civilian and the party who supports him routinely ignore the rule of law.

I think the same probably applies to a lot of police in this country as well. Americans are so conditioned at this point to blindly worship anything with a uniform and a gun, a Kent State-type incident involving hundreds of dead protestors is almost a given.

Sample size of one and what in effect: I don’t know that many soldiers or cops. The ones I do? They scare the living piss out of me, because to them, the Constitution is a fucking inconvenience.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:43:25pm
KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:43:27pm

re: #181 EPR-radar

True, but it’d give the rest of us at least a decade or two of peace.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:45:35pm

re: #183 Mattand

Question re: this whole thread - who is the Twitter poster? I’m not about to argue that anything that was posted is a lie; knowing this administration, I’m sure that it is not. I just want some background on my source so that I can respond to any haters.

Chrysicat  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:45:36pm

re: #177 KGxvi

Can we do some sort of land swap to just give the wingnuts their own country?

The problem, as angry Southerners pointed out when we started suggesting it was time to evacuate everyone east of the Missouri River and south of Chicago, is that we can’t necessarily get everyone out, and we’re also sentencing anyone born into the hellhole country after that date to a life of persecution at best, extermination at worst. Not to mention that Trump may or may not be fine letting the Republics of Pacifica and New England exist, but his successors will likely feel that’s rightly CSA land and try to take it ‘back’.

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:46:28pm

re: #165 Hecuba’s daughter

Read up on the annual religious demonstrations against the School of the Americas (since renamed to gibberish) at Ft. Benning. And that was under civilized administrations.

The Vicious Babushka  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:47:22pm

Oldie but Goodie, in which Kevin M. Kruse owns Canned Ass harder than he has owned Dumbass D’Stupid:

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:48:27pm

re: #186 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Elizabeth C. McLaughlin
@ECMcLaughlin
CEO, Gaia Project Consulting | Founder, Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership | #ResistanceLive | Attorney | Badass Single Mom | She/Her | (link: bit.ly) bit.ly

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:50:07pm

re: #184 The Vicious Babushka

Is it supposed to be good news that the US Senate passes a resolution against anti-semitism in 2019?

Mattand  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:53:00pm

re: #186 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

I wasn’t talking specifically about America’s child concentration camps that the Twitter poster was talking about. I was responding to the idea that if American civilians held a sizable protest anywhere near a military facility, the current political climate would basically guarantee their slaughter.

As for the veracity of that Twitter thread: no one believed Auschwitz and the other camps were real until they were liberated, despite years of rumors about them.

And invoke Godwin’s Law all you want. Even if the Twitter storm is incorrect, the fact remains the US is essentially kidnapping and imprisoning children in outdoor camps on our souther border. Close enough of a comparison for me.

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:56:25pm

re: #192 Mattand

I wasn’t talking specifically about America’s child concentration camps that the Twitter poster was talking about. I was responding to the idea that if American civilians held a sizable protest anywhere near a military facility, the current political climate would basically guarantee their slaughter….

First we have to reach a Kent State level of public morality. That could take as little as several months with the proper mix of RW cynicism and LW naivete.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:57:00pm

re: #192 Mattand

Fair enough. Let the die be cast.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:57:53pm

re: #192 Mattand

The leap from what we know as fact to what’s in that thread is as thin as a follicle of hair.

BadgerB  Jun 13, 2019 • 2:59:30pm

re: #163 DangerMan

there should be a cage match for it

Loser has to take the job?

Scottish Dragon  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:01:06pm

A show? A fucking show? Are you serious? I’m walking away before I say something I regret.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:01:07pm

re: #195 MsJ

That’s why I had to hesitate. Politics is dangerous ground for me, but I will not be a silent participant in the crimes of this administration. Far be it from me to neglect the poor, the orphaned, the refugee and the widow.

Mattand  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:01:15pm

Sorry to be so ranty today. I know my contributions here aren’t exactly essential reading. Someone recently pulled the whole “I’m not voting Democratic next year if we don’t try to impeach Cheetolini now” foot stamping, and combined with the idea that we officially have concentration camps for kids, it set me off.

I blow off steam here mainly because I’m surrounded mostly by false-balancers and the occasional MAGAt. The stuff I write here always gets blown off IRL because no one wants to believe things are as bad as there. It’s worrisome, to put it mildly.

A hollow voice says, Inpeach...  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:02:13pm

re: #186 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

The stories about ” dog pounds” and “ice boxes” go back at least to January. That’s January, 2018. What’s new is the allegation that they’re being transferred into military custody, and I’m not seeing corroboration yet, either. Like you, I’m also not dismissing it.

By the way, all the armchair impeachment fire-breathers on this site are invited to take part in something real this weekend. If, as some have suggested, protesters are going to be gunned down, we might as well find it out now and save ourselves the wait.

(Sadly, though not surprisingly, if you live in the middle of the country, there’s probably nothing near you.)

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:03:00pm

re: #199 Mattand

You could be facing several counts of Premature Morality.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:06:31pm

re: #163 DangerMan

there should be a cage match for it

Giphy

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:07:49pm

re: #199 Mattand

I hear you. You’re essential from my end. FWIW. Most folks here are. Too me at least.

With yesterday’s treason interview and that thread above, I’m practically despondent.

I know exactly what you’re feeling. And I think what you said yesterday all the time if we wind up with Bernie or Gabbard. I 100% feel you.

Mattand  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:09:25pm

For the record: I really want to see the motherfucker impeached, but with McConnell basically acting as a shadow dictator and routinely ignoring the rule of law, it seems like it would die right at the Senate’s doorstep.

Christ knows your average Republican doesn’t have the will or the backbone to admit to how off-the-rails they are right now.

MsJ  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:12:31pm

re: #200 A hollow voice says, Inpeach…

The military custody had been in the news for almost two weeks now. At the place they housed Japanese, the internment camps.

globalnews.ca

And from April: nbcnews.com

makeitstop  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:14:10pm
A hollow voice says, Inpeach...  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:14:33pm

OSIXZEGLd9fADzW2dznqgYOwHqxkvQjuKEwtIrN2fenQyn5HpFdfB25xw8QcWdL9NTuL5HYUs6ZqtA37TSq2pBl2GJu+Z5SPFfS414H3fdDVoGYKpbyMTPXuUBWuOdMTP1LNUDk8vgd8JAZVch4dKVYKN7XQnAYyJhFatiootmnuy+38NxwyETyUvOGDOaPs/xNZC5QQDUA8ELqFkKxIFO7StmiwZhLW8akQ4afoG8c=

gocart mozart  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:15:06pm
KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:19:07pm

re: #208 gocart mozart

This is me, not getting off the fucking boat.

makeitstop  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:20:19pm

re: #209 KGxvi

This is me, not getting off the fucking boat.

Every day I see another good reason for just being a Twitter lurker.

Dread Pirate  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:22:34pm

Trumpville, coming to an occupied territory near you.

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:23:32pm

re: #211 Dread Pirate

Trumpville, coming to an occupied territory near you.

Kfar Fukim?

KGxvi  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:24:44pm

re: #210 makeitstop

Every day I see another good reason for just being a Twitter lurker.

I have an account, mostly to follow like 8 people I enjoy hearing analysis from; and very, very occasionally I post a reply, but I think my only actual tweet is “this seems like a bad idea”

A hollow voice says, Inpeach...  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:27:08pm

re: #205 MsJ

Neither of your links says anything about military custody (“discussing greater military involvement” is not the same thing). Using former wwii internment camps is not military custody unless the military administers them.

If someone has a link to information about transfers from ICE et al. to actual military custody, I would like to see it, but I haven’t found anything.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:29:20pm

re: #206 makeitstop

Translated: “You’re costing us money, you orange shitbag!”

Old Liberal  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:29:21pm

re: #206 makeitstop

Fucking wrote a letter. But donate to his campaign. It’s whats wrong with america

Decatur Deb  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:34:02pm

re: #214 A hollow voice says, Inpeach…

It will not be that clear-cut. The concept of “tenency” prevails, which allows things like USAF sites on NASA bases and vice-versa. Army installations host non-command Army elements, DoD, other Federal agencies, and private contractor operations. The meat, though, is that the base (like Sill) assures security and limits access. The flipside is that the sad-ass 06 who runs the real estate and the 3/4-star who runs the troop elements will be the ones covered in shit when it all goes tits-up.

steve_davis  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:40:36pm

re: #18 sagehen

Remind me again why the women are paid 1/3 as much as the men?

because unfortunately the men’s game is still wildly more popular globally. Note the stands for these games have mostly been half-filled, at best. 12,000 folks in a stadium meant for 40,000 isn’t going to move the needle on getting women better compensation. The only reason the U.S. fields a massively superior women’s team is because Title IX basically mandated it.

steve_davis  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:43:02pm

re: #26 sagehen

I believe we played for the championship back in the 1930’s, with a team that was composed of professional club players. (I mean, our team is still composed of professional club players, but I just find it interesting that the World Cup has really never been about amateurism).

Sionainn, Warrior Mother  Jun 13, 2019 • 3:48:18pm

re: #207 A hollow voice says, Inpeach…

vQCUUi5jHUp9CGaqjAlFR4jHZqOeTfng6n0caY8tHsSqTc2Oei/t1IknziZ9Ex7PKfYZGQnQ1inohEQiiIsheuv0XJxN2L0fGa8HwglhhKvmu1AvReCOk6XfoYCsKWJdI5rVdq0158ltUtS8ubAiQA16nbUTPwFdEuBk/GtBw5NBTlCO4YlVVibxTEN1eyP4zR+H96gJEDN16jXKsi57ekQW5giUzmTZo2FJa1IvnIMsyst/HqoUPZ0EJtSevwi19fNELcUYovc6V6hnALzo7jl0ifu+mzRhfVV+dursJUswrh790FMHRP8eatJRrdz44kNQlq3PpBqn4PjslL0dL0AZobNGve/jOHiRmFXhXw++/wC0hTn1gSVP4dljUskGRgYdg/+grHH6kTNM0NexcBIDJ6tc3mDCu8V/A4k1blGOjatUVWTsUrkfSD9VQUpw/yLVjo6+Br43avD3XV2RdaUMLyjAQh9F

Teddy's Person  Jun 13, 2019 • 4:35:27pm

re: #153 MsJ

If you haven’t read this thread yet, you need to. Straight away.

I’m at a loss. We’re done as a country.

Thank you for sharing this. I just donated to Raices. I wish it was more.

Teddy's Person  Jun 13, 2019 • 4:38:08pm

Jared’s busy with Mideast Warpeace.

I also read somewhere (that I can’t recall right now) that he’s also Mexico’s go to guy to get the real scoop on what’s going on in the WH. In other words, he’s Trump’s twitter whisperer.

Orville Peck - Dead of Night (Live on KEXP)kexp.org presents Orville Peck performing "Dead Of Night" live in the KEXP studio. Recorded May 20, 2019. Host: Cheryl WatersAudio Engineer: Kevin SuggsCameras: Jim Beckmann, Alaia D'Alessandro, Scott Holpainen & Justin WilmoreEditor: Jim Beckmann kexp.orgorvillepeck.com
Limited World Feat Caleb Hawley VIDEO get the album → woooong.com smarturl.it Caleb Hawley - lead voxCory Wong - guitar/perc/vox/producerRicky Peterson - B3Cody Fry - wurliMarti Fischer - synth/voxSonny Thompson - bassPetar Janjic - drums*THE HORNHEADS*Michael Nelson - trombone/horn arrangementKenni Holmen - saxSteve Strand - ...
Black Pumas- ‘Colors’Live in Studio 1A on June 21, 2019. Host: Jody DenbergAudio Engineer: Cliff HargroveProducer: Deidre GottCameras: Julia Reihs, Giulia Hjort, Micheal MinasiEdit: Julia Reihs
PJ Morton Feat. JoJo - Say So - Official Music VideoFollow PJ: Instagram: instagram.comTwitter: @PJMortonFacebook: facebook.comWebsite: pjmortonmusic.com Follow JoJo:Instagram: instagram.comTwitter: @iamjojoFacebook: facebook.comWebsite: iamjojoofficial.com
Man Dies After Attacking Migrant Detention Center Just another day in Trumpmerica TACOMA, Wash. — A man armed with a rifle threw incendiary devices at an immigration jail in Washington state early Saturday morning, then was found dead after four police officers arrived and opened fire, ...
Durand Jones & the Indications - Morning in America (Live on KEXP) kexp.org presents Durand Jones & The Indications performing "Morning In America" live in the KEXP studio. Recorded April 2, 2019. Host: Kevin ColeAudio Engineer: Kevin SuggsCameras: Jim Beckmann, Alaia D'Alessandro, Scott Holpainen & Matt OgazDirector & Editor: Justin Wilmore ...
Jeremy Renner - ‘Main Attraction’ Music Video for Main Attraction New Music out now! Heaven Don’t Have a Name: awal.lnk.toHouse of the Rising Sun: awal.lnk.toMain Attraction: awal.lnk.toNomad: awal.lnk.toSign: awal.lnk.to Watch more Original Content from Jeremy Renner ▶ youtube.com Follow Jeremy Renner:Instagram: instagram.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @Renner4RealSpotify: ...
Cosmic Sans (Feat. Tom Misch)preorder the album → woooong.comCory Wong - guitar/bass/synth/mixTom Misch - guitarNate Smith - drumsJoe LaPorta - mastering
Kishi Bashi - Violin Tsunami (Official Video) "Violin Tsunami" from Kishi Bashi off the album 'Omoiyari' out on Joyful Noise Recordings. Stream/Download/Purchase: jnr.lnk.to Video Created by: Julia and Mike McCoyTandem Media: tandemmedia.netWith help from: Benjamin J. Strickland (Brian Box) brainbx.com For more information on the Japanese ...
1 week ago
João Gilberto - Coisa Mais Linda Faixa 09 - João Gilberto - 1961 Coisa Mais Linda - (Carlos Lyra, Vinicius de Moraes) Coisa mais bonita é você, assim, justinho vocêEu juro, eu não sei por que vocêVocê é mais bonita que a flor, quem dera, ...