Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:11:00pm

If I had paid Wohl and Burkman $50K to execute some utterly degrading public stunt that would make GOP activists look as stupid and venal as possible, I would be quite satisfied with the Warren/ Cougar show and in fact might throw them a bonus for a job well done.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:17:19pm

re: #1 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

Why are those two still walking around free?

I suppose Sen. Warren could go after them for defamation (assuming it was untrue, but YOU NEVER KNOW hennnngh?) but it seems that it is much better for her to simply weaponise them as idiots.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:34:28pm

Police investigating posters reported as hate speech (Goes to the Scottsbluff, Nebr. Star-Herald, more at the link).

SCOTTSBLUFF — Two local women who are part of a local advocacy group have reported finding posters that they classify as hate speech.

Two members of the Panhandle Equality group report finding a poster that touched off a series of events that culminated with the discovery of an inflammatory poster in Scottsbluff and Gering neighborhoods on Monday.

On Monday, Sept. 16, the women told the Star-Herald, a member of the group had been en route to work when he reported seeing posters in a Scottsbluff neighborhood, with the words “Defend Morality” and an image of a couple holding an umbrella over their two children. According to a reverse image search, a similar poster had been used on the Instagram page of a group touting “Heterosexual Pride Month,” and depicts a couple holding an umbrella and shielding their children from rainbow colors, often associated with gay pride, from raining down.

Panhandle Equality was the group formed a couple years ago as the first LGBT+ rights promotion group in the area. Their most visible event here is a public pot-luck picnic in a public park in Scottsbluff. (They do not do Pride parades here, arguing they are trying to not antagonise local people while showing they’re “just folks.”)

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:46:43pm

Ginnie Graham in the Tulsa World argues:

Ginnie Graham: Instead of freeing more nipples, we should equally ban all of them, men and women (goes to the op-ed page)

Her argument boils down to:

1) I’m overweight
2) I’m ashamed of my breasts, therefore
3) No one should be allowed to go shirtless, men or women.

There was a recent “free the nipple” rollerblading protest in Tulsa last Sunday. Mostly it didn’t do much. Oklahoma survived Boobquake 2019.

Her argument is essentially the opposite of New York State and a Colorado city regarding the I and XIV Amendments: Instead of treating women equally by allowing them to be topless anywhere men can, no one should be topless.

That argument would certainly meet the requirements of equality under the law in the XIV Amendment, but still fails freedom of speech in the I Amendment. It does, however, fit well with the shame in nearly every Christian faith and conservative arguments that the body is somehow “sinful” to look at or display (especially women’s boobs).

And if they can’t get women to cover up, then they will go after men so they can get the women too.

Disloyal Archangel  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:47:53pm
Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:56:00pm

The damn “Service Host Push Notification Service” in Microsoft Windows 10 is eating up all my CPU space again, currently at 4,128 Mb and rising 20 Mb every scan. It is slowing down my computer so much the cursor is not responding to the touch pad.

I’ll try shutting it down, but this usually means I have to restart my computer before it locks up.

As many complaints as Microsoft has gotten over this, you’d think they would at least acknowledge there is a problem.

In just this little time typing this, it is now at 4,450 Mb.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:57:45pm

And just like that, CPU usage plunges from 92% to 50% and memory plunges from 96% to 38%.

Targetpractice  Oct 3, 2019 • 11:59:36pm

I came to this realization just a short while ago:

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 12:03:07am

re: #5 Disloyal Archangel

Bill Clinton did not lose his license. He agreed to a five-year suspension of his license by the state of Arkansas. He was barred by the Supreme Court from arguing cases there.

He is eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but has chosen not to.

That’s not the same as being “disbarred.”

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 12:04:35am

re: #6 Anymouse 🌹🎃

After I shut that service down four times, it stayed shut down. My computer is running normally (for now).

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 12:08:47am

Gateway Pundit (SMOTI) is pushing a conspiracy theory that Rep. Adam Schiff is “connected” to a Ukranian arms-dealer.

As you might imagine, that is false.

snopes.com

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 12:15:16am

BS argument floating around the swamps of reich-wing social media: Democrats have tried to impeach every Republican president since Eisenhower.

Since Ike, there have been six GOP presidents. The argument is false on its face because no one tried to impeach Gerald Ford.

A smattering of Democrats did file bills to impeach the others, but except for Nixon none had any support (they were mostly grandstanding).

Targetpractice  Oct 4, 2019 • 12:26:34am

Conspiracy theories are pretty much all they have left by this point, as it fits the mindset of their base that everything is a grand conspiracy by some shadowy cabal to bring down America.

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 12:32:36am

CHP was just chasing a car on I-80 at over 130 MPH and was losing visual. CHP said on radio, “Way over 130 MPH.”

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:05:40am

I aged a liter of Mt Gay Eclipse rum in an oak barrel for a month. It added a light sweet oak flavor to the rum. I think I’ll be needing some bigger barrels and more rum. On the herbal front I had one female plant survive out of 5 seeds. It has a very fruity and sweet aroma. Next year I’ll buy some female clones.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:05:49am

re: #14 Dread Pirate

If he’s headed eastbound, the Nebraska State Patrol can set up a blockade to catch him when he comes in from Wyoming in the morning. /s

apnews.com
MGM Resorts settled an $800million lawsuit over the mass-murder at the Mandalay Bay resort two years ago.

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Two years after a shooter rained gunfire on country music fans from a high-rise Las Vegas Strip hotel, MGM Resorts International has agreed to pay up to $800 million to families of the 58 people who died and hundreds of others who were injured, attorneys announced Thursday.

The out-of-court agreement will resolve lawsuits in at least 10 states seeking compensation from the hotel owner for physical and psychological injuries received in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Publicly traded MGM Resorts acknowledged no liability or guilt with the agreement that attorneys said was reached Monday and made public just two days after the second anniversary of the Oct. 1, 2017, massacre at a country music concert.

(more)

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:21:30am
Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:22:48am

I just made a gourmet dinner for us (Zatarain’s Spanish rice out of a box with ghost pepper powder as seasoning).

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:24:28am

Bitchslapped by Canada.

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:29:37am

re: #18 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Every year we grow Jalapeno, Serrano, Hot Banana, Poblano, Ancho, and Anaheim peppers. The Serrano peppers are as hot as we go.

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:33:03am

Series 7 of Letterkenny coming.

YouTube

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:36:35am

From the top of this page:

Seth takes a closer look at President Trump making a damning confession on TV and dragging Vice President Mike Pence into his troubles.

From the video: Of course Mike Pence knew about it. Donald Trump can’t shut up about anything. He probably ran down the hall to tell him about it like an eight-year old who figured out how to write “boobs” on a calculator.

LOL

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:40:17am
Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:52:54am

Bypassing my statement to not post tweets anymore here, because this is illegal as all get-out from his official position as Governor of Kentucky.

(video 1:18)

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 2:03:32am

re: #24 Anymouse 🌹🎃

It is Focus on the Family which promotes this idea.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 2:06:20am

re: #25 Anymouse 🌹🎃

As such, Governor Bevin in his official office, promoting a Focus on the Family religious position, using tax money of Kentucky taxpayers to promote a particular religious view, which Gov. Bevin says he knows is true, amounts to an abuse of power to violate the Constitution.

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 2:07:58am
boredtechindenver  Oct 4, 2019 • 2:37:58am

re: #10 Anymouse 🌹🎃

I found a possible solution for you here.

The source of this problem is a corrupt notification database

The solution to this problem is rather simple :

1) Restart Windows in Safe Mode.
2) Open File Explorer to location %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows
3) Rename or delete the folder Notifications (it will be rebuilt automatically when you restart)
4) Restart Windows

Hope this helps.

Scout  Oct 4, 2019 • 2:41:41am

re: #27 Dread Pirate

Goodnyou?

sagehen  Oct 4, 2019 • 2:48:01am

removed because… my reading comprehension was slow.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 3:05:19am

I’m not a follower of martial arts of any sort.

That said, there is a person in Pennsylvania who runs an organisation called MMA & Fitness for Charity. Amongst other things, he teaches self-defence against bullying to children.

His group promotes fundraisers which donate funds to mental health charities every month.

Each month on his Faceborg page, he asks followers which group they should fundraise for.

This time round, numerous people suggested that he donate to Christian churches or charities in the area. He declined, saying his group solely donates to mental health charities.

He was then outed as an atheist, and Christians from all over the country are now filling his Faceborg page and YouTube video comments with hate and vitriol, claiming he hates Christianity because his group won’t donate to Christian groups (instead of mental health charities), threats, &c. Gotta love that religion of peace.

The group’s Faceborg page: facebook.com

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 3:12:15am

re: #28 boredtechindenver

I found a possible solution for you here.

Hope this helps.

I’m not sure how to restart the computer in Safe Mode.

boredtechindenver  Oct 4, 2019 • 3:33:02am

re: #32 Anymouse 🌹🎃

I’m not sure how to restart the computer in Safe Mode.

This page shows how.

sagehen  Oct 4, 2019 • 3:36:37am

Jon Meacham just gave a truly beautiful speech on Coffee Joe; I post this here to have a timestamp and remind myself to look for a clip on-line later in the day.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 3:37:05am

re: #33 boredtechindenver

This page shows how.

Well, let’s give it a try and see if it kills my computer.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 3:46:42am

re: #33 boredtechindenver

Well, I’m back.

That didn’t give me an option to “restart in safe mode.” It gave a bunch of technical options, none of which I understand.

The restart option of “continue to Windows 10” just restarted my computer normally.

I guess I’m going to have to live with this problem until Microsoft gets around to actually addressing the problem someday.

Florida Panhandler  Oct 4, 2019 • 4:47:41am

re: #24 Anymouse 🌹🎃

I wonder if someone will read Genesis 19:30 at this event, you know- the story about how 2 daughters roofie their father, have incestuous sex with him, get pregnant and give birth… all without any punishment from God.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 4:47:57am

re: #33 boredtechindenver

Having restarted my computer, the Push Notification Service crap came back. It took me four attempts in Task Manager shutting it down to cause it to stay away.

I don’t need to be an automotive engineer to drive a car. I don’t have to be a mechanical engineer to use a washing machine.

Why do software engineers write instructions to use software in such a way you need a college degree to use something like Windows? (My wife gets tired of this argument, but she is a software engineer and she can’t figure out half the crap Microsoft puts out for “instructions” or “corrections” including this problem.)

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 4:50:16am

re: #37 Florida Panhandler

I love the endless apologetics about Exodus 21 on how slavery back then wasn’t “really” slavery. The same folks who ignore the New Testament where Jesus weighs in and says “slaves obey your masters.”

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 4:56:02am

Steven Cobert weighs in (Digging to China, 8:25)

Trump Tries To Normalize His Criminal Behavior By Doing It In Public

b.d. (Lock Them Up!)  Oct 4, 2019 • 4:57:28am

Happy Friday News Dump Day Lizards!

I wasted my monthly one free article on this. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Scout  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:00:31am

Given the state of the union, this trip down memory lane is rather poignant. From the Washington Post a few days ago.

Deep Throat’s identity was a mystery for decades because no one believed this woman

Nora Ephron told everyone who the anonymous source for Woodward and Bernstein’s Watergate scoops was. And she was right.

Danack  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:01:43am

So elsewhere, people were talking about “why is Giuliani doing this? Why doesn’t he just retire”, and it seems to me that he could have kept his head down more than he has….but it’s quite hard to retire from a crime syndicate.

It’s not obvious that all of the crap is going to come out, but the overlap between:

* Trump who was involved in many building project in the 80s and 90s when their were many prosecutions against the mob for fraud and money laundering related to building projects.

* Giuliani who prosecuted many of those cases, but never prosecuted Trump, and instead grew a relationship with him

* The senior leadership of the FBI that work in the Southern District of New York, who are people who Giuliani would have been working with, and were involved in the decision to not prosecute Trump, and who were also the people who leaked news about some emails on Anthony Weiner’s computer, which persuaded Comey to make a press announcement right before the election, that Hillary Clinton was still under investigation.

It seems pretty likely to me that even if Giuliani wanted to retire, he is used to doing what the ‘organisation’ asks of him.

I also suspect that there is a very long history of criminal acts that could be exposed when Trump loses power, and someone investigates Giuliani’s connections to the NY FBI. If Rudy is scared of going to prison if it ever comes out, that would explain his actions.

Both Trump and Giuliani are doing pretty much everything they can to not lose power, but I also suspect we’re going to see more foul play from the corrupt FBI people who are friends with those two.

Shropshire Slasher  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:13:37am

re: #43 Danack

If I were to make a wager, I’d bet on Rudy loves what he is doing and having the time of his life.

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:21:52am

re: #41 b.d. (They’re all guilty as sin)

Happy Friday News Dump Day Lizards!

You should have read the comments first. Odd, but this was one Brooks column where, despite the piece itself being the usual hackneyed crap, the readers read between the lines and were/are discussing the core issues, without (for once) having to dwell on DB’s strawman simplicities.

Danack  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:22:34am

re: #1 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

Is it possible that their secret plan is to somehow try and frame Warren for accepting their help, which is a thing of value, that is above the value limits that individuals are allowed to make to campaigns?

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:33:23am

re: #46 Danack

They might try that.

However, they didn’t offer this “thing of value” to her. They simply went ahead with this nonsense about her being some sort of domina over a Marine with a cat o’nine tails.

She probably locked up the crucial BDSM and erotic Romance writer/editor vote with this.

These two douchecanoes aren’t smart enough to come up with a secret plan to escape an Arby’s, and Jack Berkman was out there again with his fly down.

Dr Lizardo  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:35:31am

Grumpster just dropped a new video. Pretty good. I’m definitely digging this group - great pop punk sound.

Grumpster - Tunnel Vision

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:36:13am

re: #46 Danack

I doubt it. The big flaw in that plan would be trying to push the argument that anything Wohl and Burkman might come up with is even remotely a “thing of value”.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:42:38am

re: #49 Jay C

Humour has value. Comedians make a lot of money from it.

Ace-o-aces  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:50:39am
Ace-o-aces  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:50:57am
Ace-o-aces  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:51:28am
(((Viking Sea Mexican)))  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:51:40am

re: #2 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Why are those two still walking around free?

She can’t. It will only embolden the lie. It’s one of the reasons the Lyndon Johnson myth on certain campaign trails.

Dave In Austin  Oct 4, 2019 • 5:55:24am

re: #15 Dread Pirate

She’s a beauty. I think they are a beautiful plant

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:00:23am

Greets and saluts from the NYC metro area.

Trump’s railing on Twitter as usual this morning, even as overt acts of felony crimes are revealed from yesterday’s House testimony by a former Trump official. Trump’s now claiming he can’t/shouldn’t get impeached because of the jobs figures this morning.

Called it.

jeffreyw  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:00:34am

Good morning!

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:02:30am

re: #50 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Humour has value. Comedians make a lot of money from it.

It doesn’t count as a campaign contribution though, and you really don’t want to go that route since liberal comedians are much better than conservative ones.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:08:17am

re: #54 (((Viking Sea Mexican)))

I suppose if she wants to waste time on these dipwads, she’d have a plan.

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:12:27am

Trump goes to Florida to claim that he’s helping seniors and protecting Medicare. Anyone with a functioning neuron who takes a look at this “plan” sees it’s bulkshit.

Everything Trump touches dies. And that means seniors will be among those hardest hit. They’re often on fixed incomes and health costs are one of their biggest expenditures. Hike the costs to match private insurers? Why? That only encourages more health care spending without anything to show for it except drug company profits. Medicare is the brake on runaway spending in health sector. Trump wants to cut the brake lines so we have an out of control spending that will result in more medically induced bankruptcies, seniors choosing to cut back on their critical care costs - like cutting back on insulin when it isn’t medically indicated - so that they have money for food on the table or a roof over their heads.

It’s unconscionable, but that’s the GOP for you. The #GOPDontCare.

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:13:38am

re: #56 lawhawk

Greets and saluts from the NYC metro area.

Called it.

Unemployment is low, but wages actually dropped a penny an hour. Wage gains over the last 12 months are a desultory 2.9%.

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:13:39am

re: #56 lawhawk

Greets and saluts from the NYC metro area.

Called it.

Trump shouldn’t worry about the effects of his impending impeachment on the unemployment numbers: there are how many officially jobless folks in this country? One more is unlikely to shift the figures much….

Ace Rothstein  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:14:39am

re: #61 NO SMOCKING GUN!

That’s okay. The tax cuts will make up for it.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:16:29am

re: #60 lawhawk

It’s unconscionable, but that’s the GOP for you. The #GOPDontCare.

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:18:15am

re: #2 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Why are those two still walking around free?

Yeah, I thought there was a warrant out for Jacob Wohl’s arrest.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:22:11am

re: #65 NO SMOCKING GUN!

Yeah, I thought there was a warrant out for Jacob Wohl’s arrest.

Yes, California issued a felony warrant for his arrest for selling securities unlawfully.

He’s already been arraigned and is scheduled to appear in court October 24.
thedailybeast.com

The allegation that Wohl and Johnson unlawfully sold securities centers on one of Wohl’s financial companies, Montgomery Assets. A warrant application filed by the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office notes that the three-year statute of limitations on the case was set to expire at the end of August 2019, meaning prosecutors had to file by the end of last month if they wanted to pursue charges.

“In 2016 Jacob Wohl and Matthew Johnson represented themselves as members of a company called Montgomery Assets,” the warrant application reads. “On July 27, 2016 through August 27, 2016 Jacob Wohl and Matthew Johnson offered for sale unqualified securities in violation of California Corporations Code 25110 which has a three year statute of limitations and must be tolled by the issuance of an arrest warrant.”

(more)

I Would Prefer Not To  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:23:44am

re: #44 Shropshire Slasher

I’m sure Charles Manson could have said the same.

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:28:28am

re: #65 NO SMOCKING GUN!

He made an appearance in court. He’s facing criminal charges in California, so that’s still a thing.

makeitstop  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:38:03am

Hello, what’s all this, then?

b.d. (Lock Them Up!)  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:40:41am

re: #69 makeitstop

Hello, what’s all this, then?

lol

Hecuba's daughter  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:47:41am

re: #8 Targetpractice

I came to this realization just a short while ago:

Chris Hayes

@chrislhayes
If not for the whistleblower, whose complaint shook loose the aid and vitiated the extortion, I think this whole scheme was on the threshold of success!

Ukraine announes some big new investigation and US press runs with it “BIDEN SON UNDER INVESTIGATION, UKRAINE PROSECUTOR SAYS”

10K
10:21 PM - Oct 3, 2019

So true. Ken Vogel — the NY Times 2019 version of Judith Miller — was working on this story. It would have been Hunter Biden all the time (which it already is among the RW) instead of the true story: Trump seeking dirt (real or manufactured) on his opponents and pressuring foreign nations, both enemies and allies, to assist him. The entire GOP is complicit in his crimes.

GOP delenda est.

GlutenFreeJesus  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:49:45am

re: #69 makeitstop

Yup. It’s as bad as we could imagine.

makeitstop  Oct 4, 2019 • 6:52:07am

re: #72 GlutenFreeJesus

Yup. It’s as bad as we could imagine.

I thought this broke last night? Maybe they just got it nailed down.

They’re not even giving him time to warm up his tweeting finger today. Good. Make the motherfucker sweat.

HappyWarrior  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:04:16am

re: #73 makeitstop

I thought this broke last night? Maybe they just got it nailed down.

It’s all so fucking sick but hey don’t want to upset Trump’s cult who would shrug their shoulders if Trump groped their daughters or had their sons beaten.

GlutenFreeJesus  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:04:28am

Has that eat the babies nutcase been identified yet? I smell ratsexery.

Eventual Carrion  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:05:56am

re: #72 GlutenFreeJesus

Yup. It’s as bad as we could imagine.

Who wants to bet a certain Saudi leader had the same “I see nothing” agreement from tRump for murder?

GlutenFreeJesus  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:07:09am

re: #76 Eventual Carrion

Talk about a safe bet…

HappyWarrior  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:09:26am

re: #77 GlutenFreeJesus

Talk about a safe bet…

Yeah I have no doubt about it. He loves autocrats. He really envies their power. And the sooner the country as a whole realizes he’s not merely corrupt and ignorant but has autocratic wet dreams and either demands Congress remove him or removes him ourselves next fall, the better. He needs to be investigated.

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:10:14am

A parody account

Hecuba's daughter  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:10:57am

re: #73 makeitstop

I thought this broke last night? Maybe they just got it nailed down.

Yep — but they must have more details.

In his recent book Siege, Michael Wolff — the less than honest chronicler of Trump’s misdeeds —has a portrait of the Mueller years that certainly apply in full force now:

Before long, a constant preoccupation of senior staffers in the Trump White House was to know as little as possible. …. being “in the room” was traditionally the most sought-after status, now you wanted to stay out of meetings. You wanted to avoid being a witness.. Certainly, nobody was your friend…

The White House, it rapidly dawned on almost everyone who worked there….was the scene of an ongoing criminal investigation, one that could potentially ensnare anyone who was anywhere near it.

HappyWarrior  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:11:59am

re: #79 DangerMan

A parody account

Nah Trump needs to become a Democrat and change his name to Bill Clinton and then they’ll want to hang him without trial.

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:12:02am
Joe Bacon 🌹  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:15:21am

So the Corrupted Court is going to hear the Louisiana Abortion Restriction law.

Which they will uphold on a 5-4 vote.

And Susan Collins won’t utter a peep about it when the Corrupted Court goes even further to take a woman’s right to choose away in the name of Jesus…

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:15:21am

re: #75 GlutenFreeJesus

Has that eat the babies nutcase been identified yet? I smell ratsexery.

Ace-o-Aces called it.

re: #51 Ace-o-aces

The rodent copulator is apparently a Lyndon LaRouche fanatic.

sagehen  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:16:05am

re: #75 GlutenFreeJesus

Has that eat the babies nutcase been identified yet? I smell ratsexery.

washingtonpost.com

She was sent by a Larouche outfit…

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:17:06am

re: #84 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Ace-o-Aces called it.

The rodent copulator is apparently a Lyndon LaRouche fanatic.

Lyndon LaRouche even had a cult following in Germany, I ran into a few folks who saw him as a modern hero and role model

Joe Bacon 🌹  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:18:16am

re: #84 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Ace-o-Aces called it.

The rodent copulator is apparently a Lyndon LaRouche fanatic.

Remember when the LaDOUCHEites whipped up the teabaggers against Obamacare?

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:22:02am

re: #87 Joe Bacon 🌹

Remember when the LaDOUCHEites whipped up the teabaggers against Obamacare?

It’s amazing to me he only died this year.

GlutenFreeJesus  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:22:28am

re: #84 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Missed that. Thank you!

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:24:32am

re: #85 sagehen

washingtonpost.com

She was sent by a Larouche outfit…

Yeah, but achieved something of those cranks’ goals anyway: i.e. embarrassing AOC.
Looking at the timeline of her tweets, it seems like Rep. Ocasio-Cortez was initially concerned that the LaRouche plant was just a random head-case, rather than a ratfucker.
But of course, her expressed concern was wasted here: I noticed that both Donald Trumps (Sr. and Jr.) were quick to jump on the incident to characterize Ms. Eat-The-Babies as a “typical” “AOC supporter”.

makeitstop  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:24:59am

Funny how they’ve completely moved off of that stance, in just a matter of days.

Hecuba's daughter  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:26:50am

re: #87 Joe Bacon 🌹

Remember when the LaDOUCHEites whipped up the teabaggers against Obamacare?

I remember when, in the 1980’s, they succeeded in having 2 of their people win Democratic primaries in Illinois for state offices — partly because, as usual, the media failed to publicize who these fanatics were. Too many voters selected them out of ignorance as a protest because they didn’t like the standard party candidate. I didn’t vote in those races because though I didn’t like the standard candidate, I didn’t know who these opponents were.

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:29:20am

If rudy was in fact working with state Dept he’s not trumps personal lawyer. No privilege.

If he wasn’t working with state then WTFITS?

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:34:35am

re: #91 makeitstop

We quickly reached the “its perfectly normal behavior lets focus on Biden’s corruption” stage.

SerialUpDinger  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:37:33am

YouTube

What a treasure to see in 4K

Florida Panhandler  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:38:45am

Rick Perry is reportedly out as Energy Sec. Probably counting on a Trump full Pardon in exchange for silence on everything related to Trump Crime Family Inc. That blanket Pardon better come quick.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:39:04am

re: #94 NO SMOCKING GUN!

Although Bannon is long gone from the government (officially), his strategy of “flood the zone” is still going on. (It wouldn’t surprise me very much if Bannon was still working with Trump or other Republicans.)

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:40:56am

re: #96 Florida Panhandler

From last night at Juanita Jean’s:

The Quorum Report in Texas is never wrong and they say that Rick Perry is resigning as Secretary of Energy in November after three official trips to Ukraine.

I honestly don’t see Rick Perry protecting anyone or anything except his own butt.

juanitajean.com

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:42:19am

re: #56 lawhawk

Greets and saluts from the NYC metro area.

Called it.

Yeah i shot him
But don’t arrest me
I have all those cops and detectives work

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:42:51am

re: #96 Florida Panhandler

Perry announced he was planning to leave by November back in April. This is just reupping and updating on that plan. Coincidence mostly, but know too that Perry is implicated in the Ukraine matter because he went to Zelinsky’s inauguration in the place of Pence, which means he knew or had reason to know why he was going and not Pence or Trump.

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:42:54am

re: #50 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Humour has value. Comedians make a lot of money from it.

Humor has value

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:44:20am

re: #101 DangerMan

Humor has value

Valour has value

Eclectic Cyborg  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:50:02am

Washington Post on top of the headline game today:

NICKELBACK BECAME FAMOUS DESPITE BEING HORRIBLE. JUST LIKE TRUMP.

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:50:07am

re: #100 lawhawk

Fwiw (CNN)

“I’ll just briefly say we’re going to work with Congress and answer all their questions,” Perry said at a department event on artificial intelligence and energy

Dr Lizardo  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:51:32am

So, in some local news, the Technical University of Ostrava has brought their newest supercomputer online.

The name is Barbora and it’s performance is 826 teraflops per second.

The Pie Overlord!  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:52:09am

You’re

Outrageous

Although since it is highly likely that Trump is dyslexic, he uses a voice-to-text app to compose his Tweets.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:53:15am

re: #106 The Pie Overlord!

And then goes back and adds Caps to the Important Words?

Eclectic Cyborg  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:53:53am

Also, they’re still coming for Roe:

The Supreme Court agreed on Friday to take up an abortion case this term, adding an explosive issue to an already robust docket of controversial issues in the middle of the 2020 presidential election.

The justices will consider a Louisiana law that requires doctors to obtain admitting privileges from a nearby hospital.

This is the first abortion case that will be argued since Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch joined the bench, solidifying a conservative majority.

While the case does not directly challenge Roe v Wade, supporters of abortion rights are fearful that this is the first of what could be a growing number of opportunities for the new conservative majority to chip away at abortion rights.

The Center for Reproductive Rights, representing an abortion clinic and two Louisiana physicians, argues that if the law is allowed to go into effect is will leave “only one doctor to care for every woman seeking an abortion in the state.”

My home state of Mississippi passed a similar law a couple years back. It was eventually struck down as unconstitutional. However, there is only abortion clinic in the state and it’s in Jackson. The major hospital in Jackson is a catholic hospital. As such, when the doctors from the abortion clinic applied for admitting privileges (to comply with the law), the hospital told them nicely to fuck off. Had the law stood, it would have eliminated abortion access in Mississippi.

If the Supreme Court rules in favor of Louisiana, abortion access will likely be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED in a number of states as it’s a safe bet all of the deep red southern and midwestern states will rush to pass “admitting privileges” laws of their own.

This could get real messy, folks.

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:55:06am

re: #106 The Pie Overlord!

Zeldin is a GOP hack from Long Island. Democrats better challenge him in 2020 and see him booted from office. That’s not an impossible feat. He won 51-48 in 2018, but he’s likely facing off against the same opponent in 2020 as he did in 2018.

Florida Panhandler  Oct 4, 2019 • 7:57:53am

re: #97 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Power rushes into a vacuum. Take away the power of the 20th Century style bureaucracy and something will fill the void. It turns out in the 21st Century that de-facto Mafia Dons rush in to fill the roles once held by mostly elite-university educated officials.
An overall goal of populists is to exploit people’s ignorance and try and make them even dumber.

The domino theory was flawed. It wasn’t Communism that was the danger. It is Populism that is currently on the march worldwide and is the domino effect in action. Hugo Chavez was a populist as well as Iran’s Ahmadinejad. Both are gone but heralded the new normal- advertised champions of the poor and working class at war with the intellectuals and ended up leaving an economy in tatters. Now it is here in the USA and spreading across Europe.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:02:31am
Hecuba's daughter  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:03:28am

re: #110 Florida Panhandler

My RW brother rails against unelected bureaucrats. The GOP want naked partisans who have no loyalty but to the party running everything — and to game the system so that they have a permanent hold on power in this nation. 2020 will be our last chance to correct this.

makeitstop  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:04:04am

re: #97 Anymouse 🌹🎃

Hell, Manafort still has a say, and he’s in prison.

b.d. (Lock Them Up!)  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:04:55am

Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:05:45am
Barefoot Grin  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:05:58am

re: #51 Ace-o-aces

Those were among the crazies that jammed up Dem town halls in 2010 (along with tea partiers).

Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:06:12am

re: #114 b.d. (They’re all guilty as sin)

Cornyn is a moron

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:06:56am

OK, if true: some questions:

1. What do they expect to find?
2. How does this end up looking like anything but true witch-hunt harassment?
3. How long before this “initiative” blows up in the Admin’s face like every other deflection-attempt so far

ETA: Ooops, didn’t see #114. So the answer to 3) is - already??

Patricia Kayden  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:07:14am

re: #82 DangerMan

Lie. That’s what Republicans will continue to do.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:08:26am
Patricia Kayden  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:08:44am

re: #114 b.d. (They’re all guilty as sin)

So when does the DOJ investigate any perks Trump’s kids have gotten because of his presidency or the violation of the Emoluments Clause by Trump?

Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:09:22am

sure, jan…

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:10:29am

re: #121 Patricia Kayden

Unsure about the exact timing, but it’s a pretty safe bet as to “no time before January, 2021”

b.d. (Lock Them Up!)  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:12:55am

re: #121 Patricia Kayden

hahahahahahahahaha

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:12:57am

re: #108 Eclectic Cyborg

Also, they’re still coming for Roe:

This could get real messy, folks.

When SCOTUS reverses itself and affirms this law by a 5-4 vote, nearly every abortion clinic across the South and much of the West will be closed. Then they will pass new bullshit regulations to close the ones that survived. Then the Trump Administration will propose federal bullshit regulations to close all the clinics in the rest of the country. They don’t even have to reverse Roe to eliminate abortion rights.

b.d. (Lock Them Up!)  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:13:43am

Impressive:

The Pie Overlord!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:13:43am

THREAD

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:16:07am

re: #96 Florida Panhandler

I got the impression that Perry was trying to be the guy that gets the best deal for going first.

GlutenFreeJesus  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:16:20am

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:16:21am

re: #108 Eclectic Cyborg

This whole “admitting privileges” crap is deflection.

If I came across someone who was severely injured out in the country and drove them to the hospital, I do not need admitting privileges to take them or for them to enter the hospital.

The same would apply to an abortion provider.

As long as the suit before the Supreme Court stays within those narrow confines, that should dispatch the case.

Ace-o-aces  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:16:38am
Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:19:35am

re: #112 Hecuba’s daughter

When my wife and I take that trip to Germany, I may seriously ask my friend from Switzerland to sponsor me for political asylum when we’re there.

The Pie Overlord!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:20:23am
The Pie Overlord!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:21:39am
Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:22:50am

re: #121 Patricia Kayden

LOL

Even William Safire, who is a conservative uber alles named William Barr in 1992 the “Coverup General.”

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:24:58am

LOL We actually keep ours in a cabinet right next to the oven.

My wife complains every time she has to lift it out to use it (and usually gets me to do it instead), but she learned that lesson when she heated her Dutch oven to 400°F one day.

MsJ  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:26:26am

re: #81 HappyWarrior

Of trump became a democrat, would his hard-core followers follow him?

Serious question.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:27:07am
mmmirele  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:28:33am

re: #4 Anymouse 🌹🎃

I live in Arizona. The sun here is *intense*. I’d have to buy more sunscreen to avoid a major burn on my pasty white skin. Sunscreen is *expensive*. I think I’ll stay covered up, TYVM.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:29:18am

Indonesia raises minimum age for brides to end child marriage (Reuters)

Indonesia in a bid to end child marriages has raised the age of marriage for women to nineteen.

Nice to see that Indonesia is ahead of many of our red states here.

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:29:27am
NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:30:38am

re: #137 MsJ

Of trump became a democrat, would his hard-core followers follow him?

Serious question.

As long as he remains a fascist, yes.

The Pie Overlord!  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:32:00am
Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:35:52am

re: #141 NO SMOCKING GUN!

Conservatism has been a cult all my life. I do not remember a time since I was old enough to understand the basics of politics when it was not.

They have all sorts of rationalisations (in other words, their marketing strategies such as lower taxes, the rule of law, anti-abortion positions, &c) but it has never been about the positions.

As that Reddit thread said, it’s about winning or losing (which I note as conserving and gaining power).

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:36:38am

re: #143 The Pie Overlord!

Nobody tell him those are for impeaching him.

Eclectic Cyborg  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:37:04am

re: #143 The Pie Overlord!

Through the roof of a bungalow maybe…

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:39:55am

re: #143 The Pie Overlord!

From that tweet:

Trump says his poll numbers are “through the roof.”

Is he living in Australia?

b.d. (Lock Them Up!)  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:40:23am

The old man is yelling on the lawn again.

Eventual Carrion  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:42:43am

re: #143 The Pie Overlord!

Through the roof of the apartment downstairs

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:43:11am

Tech people can be rational:

Hunter Walk, a former product director at Google who is now a venture capitalist, calls it his “evolution.”

“To find her right on everything else and then disqualifying when it’s about my industry? Maybe that’s a little bit too precious,” said Walk. “I’m willing to say, ‘Yes, change all the other things! Uproot all these other assumptions!’ But then, oh my goodness, when she said something about tech, that’s disqualifying? Come on.”

Walk isn’t alone. Recode’s canvass of a group of major Democratic donors and fundraisers in Silicon Valley shows Warren is making significant inroads with some of tech’s wealthiest Democrats. That progress would have been unthinkable just six months ago after she called for the industry’s iconic companies to be split asunder.

Warren has not moderated her at times vitriolic rhetoric toward Silicon Valley. But tech elites are not, as often caricatured, single-issue voters driven by tech policy. And the two dozen tech executives, investors, and veteran fundraisers who spoke with Recode outlined three key reasons why their industry is making this unexpected shift toward Warren: They say they respect her policy rigor. They see her as less radical than once imagined (and especially when compared to Bernie Sanders). And perhaps most importantly, she has a reasonable path to winning the nomination, and there’s nothing Silicon Valley loves more than a winner.

What’s even more unusual is that Warren is gaining traction with these elites by doing barely any of the traditional coaxing and coddling that is a mainstay of today’s big-money era. While some of her 2020 competitors are returning to Silicon Valley multiple times within a single month, Warren is, by at least one measure, doing the best in the tech industry while also doing the least — sometimes with glee…

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:43:19am
jaunte  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:46:25am
Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:48:50am
Backwoods_Sleuth  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:49:45am
Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:52:22am

Jim Bakker is the PT Barnum of Julius Streichers.

Facebook Post

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:57:04am

re: #151 lawhawk

Wow with friends like that, who needs enemies?

Joe Biden’s campaign should rise or fall on the basis of Joe Biden’s proposals and political acumen. Being the “crossfire” of a tire fire of Trump’s conspiracy theories solely designed to deflect from his alleged criminality is exactly the wrong take.

Trump constantly attacking his opponents in the GOP primary and none of them standing up for the others is exactly how he won the primary.

Given the chance, he would use the exact same strategy against the Democrats. If he was successful at destroying Biden’s campaign through lies, conspiracy theories, and innuendo, he’ll just turn on the next Democrat, and go through them one-by-one the same way.

Anymouse 🌹🎃  Oct 4, 2019 • 8:58:24am

re: #155 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

Jim Bakker is the PT Barnum of Julius Streichers.

He’s not saying anything different than other Christian preachers for decades.

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:00:19am

re: #156 Anymouse 🌹🎃

See 2016. We don’t live in that world.

jaunte  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:02:27am

Looks like Republicans are all in on creating a dictatorship. They’ll get a fight.

Decatur Deb  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:02:45am

Stuck in a Mickey D in El Paso. Pouring rain and Border Patrol screwing around at the crossing have killed the lunch in Juarez.

Nina Simone ”Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues”

mmmirele  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:08:01am

I knw people don’t like to listen to Trump, but this…this is insane!

jaunte  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:09:11am

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:12:50am

More:

BigPapa  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:13:02am

‘churches are joining hundreds of thousands of people’
‘I got a call, from the pastors’

I don’t think he’s going to make it to a next term. He’s decaying too rapidly.

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:15:50am

re: #164 BigPapa

‘churches are joining hundreds of thousands of people’
‘I got a call, from the pastors’

I don’t think he’s going to make it to a next term. He’s decaying too rapidly.

I bet he could see their tears through the phone.

Eclectic Cyborg  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:18:21am

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:18:46am

They’re still fucking cowards whose silence is assent. This is their stopgap measure to try and continue to get Trump policies (their GOP agenda) done, while “distancing” themselves from Trump criminal conduct.

This needs to be outed for what it is - a sham. They either are enabling Trumpworld through their silence, or they’re going to stand for the rule of law and hold these fuckers accountable.

We know where the GOP continues to stand - with the corrupt Trumpworld.

HappyWarrior  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:19:34am

re: #163 lawhawk

Gonna be an awkward Thanksgiving with Ronna.but I’m glad Romney isn’t being a coward for once in his life.

HappyWarrior  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:20:24am

re: #167 lawhawk

We know where the GOP continues to stand - with the corrupt Trumpworld.

They did this when they thought he was toast after the Access Hollywood tale too.

jaunte  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:20:34am
HappyWarrior  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:21:01am

re: #161 mmmirele

I knw people don’t like to listen to Trump, but this…this is insane!

JFC

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:25:24am

re: #136 Anymouse 🌹🎃

LOL We actually keep ours in a cabinet right next to the oven.

a real fight that makes pineapple pizza pale in comparison is dutch ovens: feet or no feet:

John Hughes  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:26:05am

re: #86 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

LaRouche has fans in France, one of them, Jacques Cheminade, stood for president in 2017. He got 65,598 votes, or 0.18% of votes cast.

jaunte  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:27:00am
BigPapa  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:29:20am

Who Dutch Oven’d this threat?

(Stinky Beaumont sez ‘huh?’)

Colère Tueur de Lapin  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:32:07am

re: #172 DangerMan

Aesthetically, feet; also if using over a fire out in the woods. No feet when using in kitchen. It hurt me to type the second sentence.

makeitstop  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:34:34am

Thread.

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:34:51am
DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:37:49am

re: #167 lawhawk

We know where the GOP continues to stand - with the corrupt Trumpworld.

- everybody knows whats going on
- if you’re afraid to say so unequivocally then you are a coward
- if you’re an office holder and wont say so, then you have no business holding that office

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:38:32am

re: #168 HappyWarrior

it’s still all talk
is he gonna vote any differently?

is he angling for the soon to be vacant VP spot? /

DangerMan  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:40:37am

re: #176 Colère Tueur de Lapin

exactly
but who’s gonna own two
(indoors i rest it on a sheet pan)

Jay C  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:45:42am

re: #173 John Hughes

I’d demand a recount…..

jeffreyw  Oct 4, 2019 • 9:50:01am

re: #172 DangerMan

On a chuckwagon at a dude ranch? Absolutely, feet!

NO SMOCKING GUN!  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:05:12am

Its a fascist party now.

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:06:49am
Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:25:32am

re: #163 lawhawk

The reason Romney ran for Senate from Utah, rather than California where he has a residence (here in San Diego), is because he’s Mormon. Mormons will vote for him even if he votes to removed Trump from office. So he can afford to be public about his willingness to go against Trump.

Plus, non-LDS Republicans out there still like Romney, including the never-Trumpers (however many are left.)

Belafon  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:27:00am

re: #186 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

We’ll take what we can get.

lawhawk  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:34:01am

I missed this…

Jared is going to lead Trump’s impeachment effort. No wait, I mean he’s going to lead Trump to impeachment. No, that’s not quite right either. Trump thinks Jared will help with impeachment?

Fuck it all. Trump taps Jared to lead Trump’s impeachment defense effort.

Seriously. Jared has no qualifications to be anywhere near this effort. He had no experience or character/judgment to do anything in Trumpworld, but Trump thinks Jared’s the guy for infrastructure, immigration, ME peace, and everything else.

Jared hasn’t done anything for anyone other than enriching himself and his wife Ivanka.

But I’m sure Trump thinks this will end well.

The underlying source is CNN and their claim that Mulvaney and Jared will lead the effort to defend Trump from impeachment.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:34:02am

re: #186 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

The never-Trumpers have replaced by the quietly-wishing-for-some-quick-end-to-Trumpers

Dread Pirate  Oct 4, 2019 • 10:47:10am

If I’m reading this right Republicans are accusing Ryan Struyk of deleting a tweet to hide something. Tweet is still there. I don’t get it. These crafty Republicans are too clever by half.

Acemarilllion  Oct 4, 2019 • 1:16:59pm

ask not what your country can do for you…

#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 191014After three weeks of meh pictures and invisible progress, we were determined to have something to photograph today. And we were eager to start on the upper shelf. We were close, but not quite there, and we were determined! To ...
DangerMan
Jack Klatt - Highway Lines (Live at Radio Heartland)Jack Klatt performs 'Highway Lines' from his 2019 album, 'It Ain't The Same,' live in the studio of Radio Heartland at The Current.
Brittany Howard Performing ‘13th Century Metal’ Live on KCRW Brittany Howard's solo debut album Jaime puts her powerhouse vocals on full display. It also takes us front and center to her very personal journey of loss, love and self-discovery. We're thrilled to welcome her back to KCRW to ...
(15) Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Electric Soul (Live on KEXP) kexp.org presents Rodrigo y Gabriela performing "Electric Soul" live in the KEXP gathering space. Recorded July 14, 2019. Host: Stevie ZoomAudio Engineers: Kessiah Gordon & Kevin SuggsAudio Mixer: David MarchantCameras: Jim Beckmann, Alaia D'Alessandro, Luke Knecht & Justin WIlmoreEditor: ...
Fresh Air (Remastered) Quicksilver Messenger Service Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Fresh Air (Remastered) · Quicksilver Messenger Service Classic Masters ℗ 2001 Capitol Records, LLC Released on: 2007-01-01 Producer: Quicksilver Messenger ServiceStudio Personnel, Mastering Engineer: Robert VosgienComposer: Jesse Oris Farrow Auto-generated by YouTube. ...
Jon Anderson - Song of SevenFrom the 1980 album "Song of Seven".
1 week ago
#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 191006 Today we have to take a few steps back in explanation. The pond is going to have three levels. Sort of an upside down ziggurat. The lowest level, in the center we call ‘the channel’. After the liner is ...
DangerMan
Jon Anderson - Change We MustFrom the 1994 album "Change We Must".
North Mississippi Allstars - ‘Drunk Outdoors’ [Audio Only]From the album 'Up and Rolling,' available October 4, 2019: geni.us
Dr. Demento & John Cafiero - What’s in My Bag? Dr. Demento and John Cafiero go shopping at Amoeba Music in Los Angeles. Check out their picks:Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Letter from Home (78) Spike Jones - Ugga Ugga Boo Ugga Boo Boo Ugga (78) Johnny Otis Orchestra ...
2 weeks, 2 days ago