Jason Mraz Unplugged in a Brick Room With Raining Jane: “Unlonely”

Music • Views: 22,117

YouTube

“Unlonely” by Jason Mraz from the album ‘Know.’

Performed live & acoustic in Toronto, ON with Raining Jane
Filmed & Edited by Travis Latam (instagram.com)
Engineered by Alex Seguin (instagram.com)
Mixed by Justin Zuccato (instagram.com)
Grip: Sasha Driedger

Know. Available Now: atlantic.lnk.to

Subscribe for more official content from Jason Mraz: atlantic.lnk.to

jasonmraz.com
facebook.com
@jason_mraz
instagram.com
jasonmraz.tumblr.com

The official YouTube channel of Atlantic Records artist Jason Mraz.

Since getting his start in coffeehouses in San Diego, Jason Mraz has brought his positive message and soulful, folk-pop sound to rapt audiences around the world. Along the way, he has earned platinum certifications for his albums ‘We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.’ and ‘Love Is a Four Letter Word,” made pop history with his singles “I’m Yours” and “I Won’t Give Up,” racked up two Grammy Awards, and won the prestigious Songwriter Hall of Fame Hal David Award. In addition to his 2018 album ‘Know.’ making waves on the US Billboard 200, Mraz has also recently made his Broadway debut in the musical Waitress.

A dedicated artist and gentleman farmer, Mraz is first and foremost a committed global citizen. His own Jason Mraz Foundation serves to shine for arts education and the advancement of equality. Through it all, Jason Mraz continually confirms and celebrates music’s myriad forms and miraculous power, inspiring and delighting his countless fans around the world.

Subscribe for the latest official music videos, official audio videos, performances, bts and more from Jason Mraz.
atlantic.lnk.to

#JasonMraz #AtlanticRecords #Atlantic

Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 8:31:27pm

I went to my first D&D group tonight (yes, this counts as therapy for me). There’s a place in Garland, Brickhouse Games, that is basically just a bunch of tables to play in. They have a few board games and Magic Cards to sell, but they are mostly set up to play. I’m curious how they make money to stay open. To join a game, you get on their facebook page, and then register. Then you have to sign up for a timeslot to play in. The nice thing is, they do D&D on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday; Madness was fun, but they only do the big D&D thing on Wednesday.

There were eight of us in the group I was in today. I’m 50, and I think I was the third youngest member of the group, but even if I was fourth, I still think I drove the average age down. It was pretty fun. This particular group does D&D Adventure League. We played from 12:30 to 5pm. I will be doing it again, though I will need to figure out if I want to do it on Saturday instead now that my youngest is getting back into school this week.

Just a little before 5, the place started getting ready for the next round of playing. People started coming in, and so did Chinese and pizza delivery. The people could really be divided into two groups, those young enough they don’t have kids yet, and those old enough they’re no longer dealing with kids.

It’ll be fun to go back. I have to do a bunch of reading and get my character cleaned up since we kind of threw it together right before the game.

jaunte  Jan 5, 2020 • 8:36:41pm
BigPapa  Jan 5, 2020 • 8:39:59pm

Dr Pimple Popper is has me hooked, binging it hard.

LOL, just kidding. I’m almost done with Handmaid’s Tale S1 and I can see it getting really built up.

William Lewis  Jan 5, 2020 • 8:44:26pm

I loved giving my son my dice and my books - yes, I still play but it was still a passing of the torch.

OTOH, there is nothing quite as much fun as being a neutral good human arcane trickster rogue in 5e. A magic missile while hiding in shadows can be fun and so is having recourse to a knock spell if the lockpicks fail :D

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 5, 2020 • 8:57:37pm

Please tell me it was Steven Miller that got honey trapped!

jaunte  Jan 5, 2020 • 8:59:19pm

re: #5 Joe Bacon 🌹

He always gets out of traps by unhinging his jaw, gnawing off a leg or tail and slithering away.

Mattand  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:02:42pm

I should do this. Sounds like fun. Glad it worked out for you.

I keep thinking of throwing out a post on CL or something looking for people to jam with. I’ve gotten slightly better with my playing over the last few years. I’ve never played in a band before. Be curious to see how bad I really am, LOL.

I was taking improv lessons in Philly for the last few years, but I’ve hit a bit of a wall with that. I met some really nice people, but I was getting really self-conscious in the occasional social setting with them, as I’m usually 15 to 25+ years older than everyone in this specific group.

Mattand  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:04:05pm

re: #5 Joe Bacon 🌹

Please tell me it was Steven Miller that got honey trapped!

It should be easy to tell if it was him, between the stench of sulfur and the residual oil slick.

Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:06:21pm
Teukka  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:15:44pm
Dread Pirate  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:17:06pm
Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:17:15pm

Just waiting for CNN to start using this in their bumpers.

Gustav Holst - The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War

Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:24:02pm

If you’re in the metro area, and don’t necessarily want to do D&D, Brickhouse also has Magic the Gathering and board game days as well.

Teukka  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:24:07pm

So, got this implose to post this recreation of a poster in the TV series “Babylon 5”.

Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:24:37pm

re: #11 Dread Pirate

Now I am confused. Is Trump good or bad?

Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:25:12pm
Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:27:42pm

I bought a Howl’s Moving Castle puzzle for Christmas. It was a rather tough one to put together. Lots of dark and similarly colored pieces.

Ace Rothstein  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:29:09pm

I just watched Tender Mercies for the first time. I liked it, and thought Robert Duvall was excellent in it. Just wished it was a little longer to let some stories develop.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:37:12pm

Now I am confused. Is Trump good or bad?

Susan Sarandon will still say that Hillary was worse.

Belafon  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:42:43pm

Now I am confused. Is Trump good or bad?

Ok, I misread the tweet (all the blue blurred together). He’s blaming the impeachment on Jews, not Trump.

William Lewis  Jan 5, 2020 • 9:51:23pm
Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 5, 2020 • 10:02:36pm

Your ancient history lesson for tonight:

Mesopotamian Flood Story (Atrahasis), Tablets I and II

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 5, 2020 • 10:06:26pm

re: #22 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Someone needs to form a band called “The Igigi-gods”.

goddamnedfrank  Jan 5, 2020 • 10:23:51pm
Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 5, 2020 • 10:28:41pm

Only 5 days in and the Spastic Spinchter has done more damage than he did in all of 2019…

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 5, 2020 • 10:33:38pm
ckkatz  Jan 5, 2020 • 10:38:04pm

Current Mood -

Union Station - No Place To Hide

No Place To Hide

Dread Pirate  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:00:43pm
Dread Pirate  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:04:36pm
Teukka  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:14:05pm

re: #29 Dread Pirate

Curioser and curioser, as Alice said…

Teukka  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:23:54pm

re: #29 Dread Pirate

[tinfoil]What if the attack which killed Qassem Soleimani was because Soleimani had become a liability or threat to Trump (and maybe the GOP establishment) personally?[/tinfoil]

Dread Pirate  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:37:27pm
unproven innocence  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:47:42pm

Resident agent of kaos is still sowing chaos. Threatening severe sanctions against Iraq now: Trump steps up rhetoric against Iran, threatens Iraq sanctions

Trump steps up rhetoric against Iran, threatens Iraq sanctions

Dread Pirate  Jan 5, 2020 • 11:57:26pm
Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 12:14:51am

OH FUCKING NO!

Susan Collins is disappointed.

Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 12:44:57am

The US has arrived in Brussels for NATO meeting.

Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 12:49:19am
Teukka  Jan 6, 2020 • 12:52:35am
Teukka  Jan 6, 2020 • 1:09:20am

Damn, I need some uplifting…

Two Steps From Hell - Sun & Moon (SkyWorld)

(Yeah, listening through my latest TSFH purchases)

Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 1:28:03am
Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 6, 2020 • 1:48:15am

So Trump keeps going back to the time when Iranian revolutionaries took over the US embassy in Tehran, as justification for his desire to commit war crimes.

Oddly enough (or not), last week DW uploaded a two part documentary looking back on 1979, to understand how we got to where we are today, and includes the Iranian religious turmoil and revolution as one of the key parts of what happened:

The Big Bang that created today’s world (1/2) | DW Documentary

The Big Bang that created today’s world (2/2) | DW Documentary

A pivotal year for sure.

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 6, 2020 • 1:52:12am

re: #41 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

The first part is fascinating, because it points how how the US and allies really messed up, but also how they miscast Khomeini because they didn’t understand him and made him out to be a leader that he wasn’t.

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 6, 2020 • 1:57:25am

Though Trump, Trumpers, and the American right will be loathe to ever admit it, the US is in some large part responsible for the f*cking up of Islamic SW Asia. We tried for years to manipulate those people into doing our bidding, we (and our allies) put their leaders in power, kept their leaders in power, etc. In part because of certain countries with petroleum resources, in other part because they were close to the USSR and our goal was to make the boarders of the USSR a challenge for them.

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jan 6, 2020 • 2:05:42am

York Bowen - Symphony No.3 in E-minor, Op.137 (1951)

Supposedly the score for this piece is lost, only three recordings remain from the 1950’s. Such a shame as it is a lovely little piece.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 2:52:33am

re: #35 Dread Pirate

OH FUCKING NO!

Susan Collins is disappointed.

Republican brow-furrowing intensifies.

The GOP is utterly feckless; they will let their obese, spray-tanned Messiah do as he wills. Somewhere, Jim Jones is kicking himself that he never entered politics.

jeffreyw  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:04:10am

Good morning!

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:23:41am

From the “you gotta be fuckin’ kidding me” files…..

The U.S. military may strike more Iranian leaders if the Islamic Republic retaliates for the Trump administration’s killing of Tehran’s most powerful general last week by attacking Americans or American interests, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday.

As Pompeo conducted a round of TV interviews to explain President Donald Trump’s decision to target Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the repercussions from that attack played out: The Iraqi Parliament called on the 5,200 U.S. forces in the country to leave; the U.S. military coalition in Baghdad suspended training of Iraqi forces to concentrate on defending coalition troops; and in Beirut, the Lebanese Hezbollah chief said U.S. forces throughout the Mideast are fair targets for retaliation.

marketwatch.com

The inmates are truly in charge of the asylum.

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:37:35am

re: #35 Dread Pirate

OH FUCKING NO!

Susan Collins is disappointed.

If only Susan Collins was a member of some body that has checks and balances on the presidency.

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:38:52am

re: #47 Dr Lizardo

From the “you gotta be fuckin’ kidding me” files…..

marketwatch.com

The inmates are truly in charge of the asylum.

Fuck these guys.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:41:31am

re: #49 HappyWarrior

Fuck these guys.

And of course, this is now pretty much obligatory:

‘Are we the Baddies?’ Mitchell and Webb Funny Nazi Scetch

unproven innocence  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:56:02am

re: #33 unproven innocence

Here is a partial transcript, by me, beginning at 2m10s mark, for the YT video linked at my comment 33:
He [Trump] did speak to reporters on AirForce1, and he said that the US has spent TRILLIONS of dollars building bases in Iraq and that if Iraq kicked the US out of that country that he would expect that Iraq would REPAY the United States and he said if they didn’t, the US would level sanctions against Iraq that he said would PALE in comparison to the current sanctions against Iran.

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Jan 6, 2020 • 3:57:56am

re: #7 Mattand

That sounds a bit like the group I play Arma 3 on-line with. I’m probably 20 years older than the next older player.

As for game stores paying the rent I know a few that do it primarily by selling Magic cards (or another collectible card game.) Having playing area is valuable to them since that brings in players who then often buy cards as they tweak their decks. And if it’s enough space they can sponsor/hold tournaments as well.

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:02:05am

re: #35 Dread Pirate

OH FUCKING NO!

Susan Collins is disappointed.

Well, she was “promised” things by Trump, McConnell, and Gary.
///

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:03:27am

re: #46 jeffreyw

Good morning!

The buck stops here.

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:03:38am

re: #51 unproven innocence

He really does run us like one of his shitty businesses.

Dave In Austin  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:04:22am

I think she a bigger problem than most people think.

Barefoot Grin  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:05:39am

This thread from a former State Dept. official is kinda scary:

Sherlock Hound  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:19:59am

re: #14 Teukka

All because some mamzer missed his Bund meeting!

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:20:28am

re: #57 Barefoot Grin

I would love to know exactly who it was that got suckered into that honey trap.

I want a name, dammit.

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:27:27am

re: #59 Dr Lizardo

I would love to know exactly who it was that got suckered into that honey trap.

I want a name, dammit.

Probably the son-in-law since he’s the “expert” in Middle Eastern affairs.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:37:58am

re: #60 FFL (GOP Delenda Est)

Probably the son-in-law since he’s the “expert” in Middle Eastern affairs.

And notice what the Tweet says:

One of Trump’s top Iran advisors got suckered into a honey trap, had their laptop/iPhone stolen and hacked before they woke up

That would imply that this “top Iran advisor” spent the night with someone.

Interesting - to say the least.

Barefoot Grin  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:40:11am

re: #60 FFL (GOP Delenda Est)

Probably the son-in-law since he’s the “expert” in Middle Eastern affairs.

It would be kind of ironic given what his father did to his aunt’s husband.

nowherenorth2  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:48:23am

Maggie Haberman for nyt, normalizing trump and what not. Nope don’t have a link because paywall and it came up as a recommendation for me. O didn’t read it but the title is just i don’t know…expected?

A winter vacation with momentous results

nowherenorth2  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:51:54am

Sorry it said a typical trump vacation…
Link is here but reminder…paywall
nytimes.com

GlutenFreeJesus  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:52:01am

re: #28 Dread Pirate

The military is going to have to tell Trump to fuck off. (But they won’t)

Patricia Kayden  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:55:51am
Weaselone  Jan 6, 2020 • 4:58:02am

re: #57 Barefoot Grin

This thread from a former State Dept. official is kinda scary:

Earlier on in the administration there was a flurry of articles covering the the difficulties the admin MAGATs were having with their lovelifes. I suspect this makes successful honey traps more prevalent under this administration. Most probably go undetected as they don’t end in theft, just the target boasting about all the important stuff they do and know to the foreign agent.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:02:43am

re: #67 Weaselone

You can well bet that there is an entire hollowed out mountain in the Urals storing kompromat materials relating to various “family values” GOP politicians…

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:05:47am

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:07:09am

“My being” watched Netflix all weekend

Dave In Austin  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:13:06am
steve_davis  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:17:37am

re: #26 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

Video

cool! the part of their brain that allows them to hold on with their feet has been sublet in humans to allow us to type on smartphones with our thumbs.

Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:19:35am

Electoral-vote.com

An actual serious analysis of the Cletus voter by Jonathan zeigler (right wing radio talk show host)

steve_davis  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:20:22am

re: #35 Dread Pirate

OH FUCKING NO!

Susan Collins is disappointed.

please let this woman not be reelected. and also, let doug jones somehow manage to hold on to Alabama. That would be hysterical.

Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:32:49am

re: #19 Joe Bacon 🌹

Susan Sarandon will still say that Hillary was worse.

We woulda been at war two years ago //

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:34:14am

More woes for Boeing:

Hundreds of 737 Max jets are sitting, grounded, as Boeing awaits approval from aviation regulators for the troubled plane to return to flight. But now, the company has discovered yet another potential hurdle.

The plane was grounded worldwide in March after two crashes that killed 346 people. The company determined a software fix was likely to correct the issue with the automatic safety feature that caused the crashes.

However, as part of a December audit of the plane’s safety ordered by the US Federal Aviation Administration, Boeing (BA) found “previously unreported concerns” with wiring in the 737 Max, according to a report earlier Sunday from the New York Times. The company informed the FAA last month that it is looking into whether two sections of wiring that control the tail of the plane are too close together and could cause a short circuit — and potentially a crash, if pilots did not react appropriately —- the Times reported, citing a senior Boeing engineer and three people familiar with the matter.

A Boeing spokesperson confirmed the report to CNN Business on Sunday, saying the issue was identified as part of a “rigorous process” to ensure the plane’s safety.

cnn.com

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:38:20am

re: #76 Dr Lizardo

If these things return to service, I will not book a flight on any line that uses them or cannot guarantee that I my flight will not be on a 737 Max.

Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:39:23am

re: #31 Teukka

A hostile takeover?

Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:44:39am

re: #54 FFL (GOP Delenda Est)

The buck stops here.

Oh dear

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 5:55:56am

re: #57 Barefoot Grin

Butter mails.

But her emails.

Butt mail

Bulkshit.

It was always bulkshit. Trump never cared about proper handling of classified info and surrounded himself with people who couldn’t pass the clearances without him overriding the natsec position. Ivanka shouldn’t have clearance. Jared should have been prosecuted for lying on his clearances. Trump himself would not get a clearance if he wasn’t POTUS.

This admin openly flouts the rules regarding opsec and securing classified info. They openly talk about operations and enable those listening in to game financial markets and profit from insider info. It’s all grift/con all the time.

John Hughes  Jan 6, 2020 • 6:21:48am

re: #77 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

If it’s a Boeing I’m not going.

Does anybody else think it’s a bit “odd” that Boeing did what their astroturf campaigns always (wrongly) accused Airbus of doing, overriding the pilots.

Rightwingconspirator  Jan 6, 2020 • 6:27:01am

re: #81 John Hughes

Yeah, maybe this proves their point. Keep the mechanical connection with the pilot.

thepointsguy.com

Teddy's Person  Jan 6, 2020 • 6:36:19am
HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 6:42:04am

re: #83 Teddy’s Person

Nice endorsement for her. PS Liz, vet this man for VP.

lizardofid  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:01:29am

A senator from Massachusetts and a Texan on a Dem ticket? Unheard of!

Oh, good morning everyone!

The Pie Overlord!  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:09:05am

yRTUSZUbZKH18UqyG3lObcL5WEBeU0hXBCOdp382Sj+7Uk7m0zt60KqtNbl3TM1pOmDKcoEhKWQ2Q9HORN9QBpdZhPmw9F5xNW36XXz0fGVMlT8BP0uV2ro/DqQprSV9RIumZw/2v6AUuzYWy1noVMU2CVXD+zCGoR6ta2/wFDYE5S6QDKoJRu7fwotJuko47kvTTWm7Ec6MoBO8v4c6nIR+vuxOE+Znnljv2+u18+3fxyE6O0V+S91DsQAVFSGMLS0/0DIeWZjtpe1ukOS1lfHvqmUqIkX+840KEmyynrjykwosM9uPOFcLGd55yQUQTqBUVAaKWjVrLUNWufcYndPNxCVlSGQiIvNjzWWQdRTs6TVYxXV9rll6Nrrn236o7C2+h2I63YdsUb44KTnA+QLZYQ6rMHev+fC2v5bO23BFKkVe/HqzkXTGV7b44VlV6I/S0LUXDp1Qx0jn19JV4s8UgdRkP4sB

sagehen  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:18:14am

re: #73 Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)

Electoral-vote.com

During the holidays, Ziegler spent time with people at each level, but specifically wanted to relate his interactions with two people, who he calls Matt and Sue, and who are at level 3. Matt is highly educated, a teacher, and a strong Christian. When Ziegler pointed out that Trump wasn’t so great because he didn’t carry out his campaign promises (build a wall, drain the swap, lock Hillary up, reduce the deficit, release his taxes, etc.), Matt got quite agitated and blamed the Democrats. When Ziegler pointed out that for the first 2 years of his presidency, the Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress and the White House, so the Democrats had no power to block him, Matt got angry and left.

Sue is an older, wealthy, very Christian woman who used to be a big fan of Ziegler’s radio show. She wanted to know how someone with such a proven track record as a conservative could question Trump at all. She seemed to sincerely not understand it. As an experiment, Ziegler asked her some questions:

Did she know that as a candidate, Trump was trying to build a massive tower in Moscow?
Did she know that his personal lawyer was in prison for lying about this to Congress?
Did she know that Trump’s written answers to Robert Mueller were very likely perjurious?

Sue is an avid news watcher. She loves OANN. yet she knew nothing about any of these things and was genuinely surprised to hear about them. She lives in the proverbial bubble. By the end of the conversation, Ziegler was convinced that if she had watched CNN once in a while, she might not be a Trump supporter at all. In other words, he believes that as long as Trump’s supporters get their news exclusively from Trump-supporting sources, they will remain loyal, but if a bit of truth ever gets to them, they could waver.

retired cynic  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:21:15am

re: #56 Dave In Austin

I think she a bigger problem than most people think.

That EVIL smirk!

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:21:18am

re: #86 The Pie Overlord!

re: #87 sagehen

That sounds right to me. FNC and OANN promote a reality of the Trump presidency that simply doesn’t exist. But frankly that’s their own damn fault because there are more sources out there than just the RW echochamber.

Rightwingconspirator  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:21:55am

re: #87 sagehen

We are losing the information challenge. Information being accurate facts at hand across the spectrum.

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:22:53am

re: #90 Rightwingconspirator

It’s easier than ever to distort the narrative.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:23:35am

re: #87 sagehen

Trump’s voters, for the most part, are only getting their news from FNC, or perhaps OANN these days, as well as from right-wing sites like Breitbart or Gateway Pundit or whatnot.

I think Ziegler is likely right in that once they get out of that pro-Trump info bubble, there’s a good chance that their support for Trump would begin to crumble. But these folks have wholeheartedly embraced that sweet, sweet epistemic closure and it’s gonna be damn hard to break them of that.

PhillyPretzel  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:24:00am

re: #87 sagehen

And some of my co-workers make fun of me because I do not know where the noise “duh” came from. But by watching PBS I know what a nasty person DT is. How to cook all types of food, I have heard and watched Great Performances, and traveled the world without leaving my house. The PBS bubble is a far more inclusive. :)

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:24:35am
Belafon  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:24:38am

re: #91 HappyWarrior

It’s easier than ever to distort the narrative.

Especially if people don’t want to hear the truth.

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:25:53am
Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:25:57am

re: #94 lawhawk

LOL, got to say, that’s some damn fine trolling on Mr. Zarif’s part.

A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:27:09am

re: #93 PhillyPretzel

If you read this site, you’re seeing what Faux has to say, therefore outside the PBS bubble.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:27:44am

re: #90 Rightwingconspirator

We have entered the New Media Reality. Facts are irrelevant, the narrative and the ideology are everything.

jaunte  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:28:01am

re: #80 lawhawk

Bitter internal laugh at the very concept of “Trump-led.”

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:30:18am

Bitter internal laugh at the very concept of “Trump-led.”

put the stress on the first syllable

retired cynic  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:33:45am

2020 is the new 2003, Judd Legum, Popular Information

Belafon  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:34:48am

re: #99 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Far too many people would prefer to have their worldview confirmed rather than have the truth. I suspect that’s been true throughout history. The problem right now is that these same people believe they have a divine right to power.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:40:20am

re: #102 retired cynic

I don’t know…..back in 2003, memories of 9/11 were still painfully fresh in everyone’s minds.

And after being hoodwinked into the Iraq War, I think a lot of people out there now are a good deal more skeptical about getting involved in another Mideast military adventure - especially with Donald Trump leading the charge.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:41:41am
Jay C  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:43:07am

re: #73 Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)

re: #87 sagehen

Yeah: I read that piece and it was extraordinarily depressing: out of the four “Levels” of Trump voters, only one of them seems to be even remotely susceptible to even thinking about not voting for him next year - the others seem hopeless. Ziegler’s tale of the guy who simply “got angry and left” when challenged over stock GOP blame-shifting seems, unfortunately, all too typical of those “heartland” voters.

And even the “Level 1” types seem - no matter how incapable Trump is shown to be - so hag-ridden by the fear of “socialism”* that trying to convince them to actually vote for Democrats is an uphill climb at best: and that fostering disillusionment (i.e. getting them to stay home on Election Day) is going to have to be a major campaign strategy for large parts of the country.

*Myself, I’m thinking that “Fear of Socialism” - at least as far as most of these “heartland” types are concerned isn’t so much economic - that a President Sanders is going to try to Sovietize the U.S. overnight - but is also (mainly?) a cover for racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc: the biggest fear being that the carefully-constructed framework of prejudices that underlies too many Americans’ notions of “nationhood” are going to be ideologically dismantled.

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:47:20am

Magic balance fairy bulkshit.

She will get more scrutiny than Trump spawn who are in office profiting from every action they take, despite fact that they never got clearances without Trump interfering on their behalf.

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:49:04am
Jay C  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:51:37am

To add to # 106:

re: #89 HappyWarrior

Quite true: but there could be an near-infinite number of information sources outside the RW echochamber: and their utility is going be absolutely nil unless anyone views/listens to/engages with them. Which “Cult 45” has shown (and probably will never show) any interest in doing. The biggest stumbling-block is that these people LIKE their echochamber, are never going to want to leave, and there are millions of them “out there”. Our best hope, though, is that those millions are a lot fewer than they think…..

Barefoot Grin  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:52:56am

I’ve seen at least two “Trump is Jesus come again” trucks around here—you know the type, jalopies plastered with homemade signs and bumper stickers. But last night I saw something new. A late-model truck with a jumbotron screen set up in the bed alternating fancy flashing graphics of “heroic” Trump with images of the “socialist SQUAD” with the faces of the four who are supposed to be a squad. Oh, and lots of Trump flags—wtf is up with that.

There are a lot of Tulsi signs up, though I doubt it’s having an effect. Lots of Bernie stuff, too. Signs for other Dems are few and far between. It’s odd considering this is a first primary state. Seems late if they are keeping powder dry.

goddamnedfrank  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:53:39am

re: #77 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

I don’t know, seems like misplaced risk assessment. Because as screwed up as the Max is I’m pretty sure flying on one would still be safer than driving which most of us do everyday.

The Pie Overlord!  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:55:27am

The Least Self-Aware Person In The Whole Wide World just Tweeted this (probably edited to within an inch of its life) 40-year-old clip:

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:58:34am

re: #111 goddamnedfrank

I will risk flying on most any other plane, just not a 373 Max, it is like saying I will not be driven in a Ford Pinto…

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 7:59:49am

re: #112 The Pie Overlord!

Only in America can a 40-year history of public service be seen as a disadvantage when running against someone who had never held public office before being elected President…

sagehen  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:01:33am

re: #106 Jay C

as seen in these photos from Little Rock 9 protests

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:02:49am

re: #106 Jay C

I recall growing up in the working-class Midwest in the 60’s and 70’s and can assure you, these guys hated dark-skinned people more than they ever hated Communists.

And this was in the heyday of American industry, long before “economic anxiety” and the decline of American manufacturing set it.

retired cynic  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:13:31am

edit: h/t Juanita Jean
retired cynic  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:14:25am

re: #117 retired cynic

edit: add h/t Juanita Jean

PhillyPretzel  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:17:30am

re: #117 retired cynic

And if I recall correctly he was sent to military school because of discipline problems.

makeitstop  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:22:01am

Didn’t Pompeo say they were dancing in the streets?

Jay C  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:24:19am

re: #119 PhillyPretzel

Wonder if he still has that uniform (though it might have had to be re-tailored a bit)?

It’s unfortunately easy to imagine Donnie putting on some full-dress uniform like that (though the hat would have to go) and strutting around the WH Situation Room barking orders like a cartoon version of Patton, or Napoleon or - putting on a Pickelhaube- Wilhelm II playing Warlord (while his generals stand around at the back rolling their eyes)…

retired cynic  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:25:43am

re: #121 Jay C

It’s unfortunately easy to imagine Donnie putting on some full-dress uniform like that (though the hat would have to go) and strutting around the WH Situation Room barking orders like a cartoon version of Patton, or Napoleon or - putting on a Pickelhaube- Wilhelm II playing Warlord (while his generals stand at the back rolling their eyes)…

Nah, it takes too much energy to strut. He is more likely to sit and perhaps pound on the table.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:29:40am

re: #121 Jay C

Maybe the Iranians can do what Xi Jinping didn’t do: They can call Donnie up and say, “Hey man, there’s been a misunderstanding. Tell ya what, come on over to Tehran, and we can sit down and talk it out”.

Then they can throw a nice big military parade, with Trump on the stand taking the salute - hell, they can probably whip up an old uniform, just for him, like the Shah* used to wear. Let him open a Tehran Trump Tower for good measure, too.

Trump will give them anything they want. Xi Jinping could’ve done this last October, and IMHO, he missed a golden opportunity….Trump would’ve given China Hong Kong, Taiwan, all of Southeast Asia (including South Korea and Japan) and probably thrown in Hawaii and the West Coast to boot.

* The Shah in uniform: Image: 61ef73ba6df2d4332829bf0f19d63620.jpg

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:30:53am

re: #120 makeitstop

Didn’t Pompeo say they were dancing in the streets?

That’s what happens when you live in a bubble.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:37:25am

moron

Belafon  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:38:45am

No, they’ll have two, or three, or ten.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:39:12am
Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:41:18am

re: #56 Dave In Austin

I think she a bigger problem than most people think.

Religion is the problem.

Religion got us into the mess.

makeitstop  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:43:05am

Hm.

Belafon  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:43:34am

re: #56 Dave In Austin

I think she a bigger problem than most people think.

That smile on Trump’s face is that he knows this whole scene is a con.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:49:53am

re: #129 makeitstop

Donnie wants his war, his once-in-a-lifetime chance to play Alexander the Great, to be an adventurer-conqueror.

I won’t be surprised to see further resignations from high-ranking officers in the Pentagon in the next couple of weeks or so.

electrotek  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:52:44am

re: #120 makeitstop

Didn’t Pompeo say they were dancing in the streets?

He meant those in Tehrangeles.

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:53:16am

moron

I’m with Harry on this, maybe a little longer. They have long since done all the preliminary work and going through to an operational weapon just ain’t that hard anymore.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:56:21am

re: #110 Barefoot Grin

Here in the Koreatown section of Los Angeles the only activity I’ve seen is from Yang and Sanders. I see a lot of Sanders leaflets torn up and scattered on the streets.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 8:58:29am

re: #116 Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))

Yes back home in Ambridge PA you always heard whites let loose with hatred toward colored people.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:03:43am

In economic news:

Borden Dairy Co., one of America’s oldest and largest dairy companies, on Monday became the second major milk producer to file for bankruptcy in the last two months.

Tumbling milk consumption combined with the rising price of milk have crippled the dairy industry with debt. Dean Foods, America’s largest milk producer, filed for bankruptcy November 12.

Borden said it filed for bankruptcy because it cannot afford its debt load and its pension obligations. It has 3,300 employees, 22% of whom are covered by a collective bargaining agreement.

cnn.com

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:06:13am

re: #129 makeitstop

Hm.

Apparently it was happening regardless.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:11:28am

re: #136 Dr Lizardo

In economic news:

cnn.com

Remember Grandma Bacon telling me of the “milk emergencies” during the Depression when dairy farmers went insolvent and milk wound up being rationed in 1930. Pennsylvania set up a Milk Marketing Board to prop up dairies and they fixed the price of dairy products to keep the famers afloat.

The Pie Overlord!  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:15:53am

re: #121 Jay C

He will never change out of his shlubby wrinkled blue suit because that (along with the golden ducktail) is kind of his “trademark” and he is terrified of being made fun of if the uniform makes him look fat.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:16:05am

moron

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:17:04am
Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:17:08am

re: #138 Joe Bacon 🌹

My dad mentioned that to me as well; he grew up during the Great Depression.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:19:40am
Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:21:57am
lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:23:29am

Desperate moron who doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:23:44am

You know, I can’t be the only person that’s got this feeling something really bad is gonna happen, and I mean fairly soon. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but it’s that feeling of tension, the feeling that’s something’s gotta give real soon and then the shit’s gonna hit the fan.

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:24:25am

Meanwhile, Bolton says that if the Senate issues a subpoena, he’d testify under oath.

Umm… so the House issues subpoena and he’d testify there too? Or would he ignore it.

Let’s put this fucker to the test.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:24:35am
Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:25:32am

re: #146 Dr Lizardo

Posting this again to remind folks that the Endgame has commenced for Trump!

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:26:30am
plansbandc  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:26:50am

re: #146 Dr Lizardo

Absolutely. I felt this same way in the days before 9/11.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:27:56am
Teukka  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:28:24am

re: #146 Dr Lizardo

I concur with your assessment of the situation as well.
:checks SHTF gear at home:

Dr Lizardo  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:29:34am

re: #151 plansbandc

Absolutely. I felt this same way in the days before 9/11.

Yep, same here - and that’s the same feeling I’m getting now.

Decatur Deb  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:34:06am

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

Backwoods_Sleuth  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:35:47am

re: #155 Decatur Deb

mBn66k/lFgUnnMHd9krBfW2/xAmi2Ubz8IGzorp2OaQ=

jeffreyw  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:36:48am

re: #147 lawhawk

Let’s put this fucker to the test.

I think that this adds to the pressure on Moscow Mitch to allow witnesses.

Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:36:50am

re: #106 Jay C

‘socialism’ has become disassociated with its original meaning and now stands for ‘all the things im against’

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:39:08am

re: #158 Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)

You’d be shocked to hear callers I deal with at Social Security continually scream that they hate socialism. This is coming from folks on Social Security, Medicare and ESPECIALLY on Supplemental Security Income!

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:43:24am

This is kind of ominous in its own way.. What is it they want us to see?

Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:43:37am

re: #159 Joe Bacon 🌹

i know what you mean
and you know i wouldnt be shocked 8-)

Mattand  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:44:08am

re: #73 Dangerman (misuser of the sarc tag)

Electoral-vote.com

Given his opening gambit of “Wah wah, conservatives are the true victims” and the closing claim that mainstream media were 100% Obama shills, I’m taking Ziegler’s article with a dump truck full of salt.

Not even sure what the fucking point he was trying to make is, as I got a strong vibe of “If only a real conservative would run the GOP.”

Typical Never Trumper: Trump appeared out of thin air, rather than being the metastasis of 40 years of GOP insanity.

Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:44:19am
Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:45:38am
Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:46:20am

re: #146 Dr Lizardo

I’m feeling the same way, as though Trump/GOP insanity has reached critical mass and is about to detonate

HappyWarrior  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:46:51am

re: #164 Dread Pirate

They’re afraid of the free press.

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:48:00am

re: #160 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

This is kind of ominous in it’s own way.. What is it they want us to see?

It’s the Iranians showing that they have nothing to hide and that there’s widespread support for the regime (ginned up or not - their crowds are bigger than Trump’s). And when Iran starts processing nuclear materials, it’ll entirely be on Trump because he abrogated the JCPOA. How quickly they go from having the materials to having the bomb will depend on how much they were able to glean from the Pakistanis who provided them with the rough outline of the entire nuclear process (the Iranian centrifuges are based on Pakistani design and their weapon is likely based on the Pakstani plans as well).

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:49:31am

re: #163 Dread Pirate

Trump’s not going to listen to experts if they tell him anything he doesn’t want to hear.

He’s a know nothing. He believes he knows better than everyone around him when that’s demonstrable bulkshit.

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:50:22am

re: #163 Dread Pirate

goddamnedfrank  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:51:45am

re: #160 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

This is kind of ominous in it’s own way.. What is it they want us to see?

Galvanizing rage.

lawhawk  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:53:17am

re: #168 lawhawk

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:54:28am

re: #171 lawhawk

Oh I got a feeling he said NO To The Hollerin’ Holyroller in the Oval Office.

Jay C  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:54:59am

re: #160 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

This is kind of ominous in it’s own way.. What is it they want us to see?

I dunno, it seems less “ominous” to me than Iran rather intelligently taking advantage of Trump’d idiotic mistake to milk it for all the PR they can get out of (for once) being the “victim” - and I think what they want us to see is a united country outraged by this “unprovoked” attack : and letting world journalists in to show everything on the air/in real time just boosts their case (and shows up the Trump Admin’s claims for the delusionary nonsense they are: a bonus).

It’s all for show, of course, and hypocritical bullshit on wheels; but the mullahs don’t get very many opportunities to exploit “victimization”: they’re going to get as much out of it as they can.

Dread Pirate  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:55:58am
Hecuba's daughter  Jan 6, 2020 • 9:58:21am

I still believe that Iran’s most effect counterstrike is to use its hacking skills to access and publish 10 years of Trump’s tax returns.

A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:00:24am

re: #108 lawhawk

As a certified LOTR pedant, I have to say that he didn’t ignore signs, or leap off of anything. He despaired and abandoned his post in the thick of battle, good steward that he was.

Mattand  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:04:19am

re: #174 Dread Pirate

At this point, I’m not buying the narrative that the Pentagon was shocked; SHOCKED, that Trump took the crazy assassination route.

I mean, seriously; these are not naïve sheltered waifs running the military. They have to know what an imbecile Trump is, and there has to be at least one Bolton-level “Let’s nuke the Middle East” warmonger among them.

These folks knew Trump would take the war trigger option and gave it to him. Rational adults would have refused to put it in play at all.

And they’re most likely all conservatives to boot. You do the math.

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:04:57am

re: #175 Hecuba’s daughter

if they really want to make Georgia howl, they will hit us at the gas pumps and make us bleed there

Barefoot Grin  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:06:16am

Ok, this made me LOL:

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:06:41am

hmmmmmm…wondering if Iranian hackers got into the GRU Kompromat files and found the pee tape…and all those GOP e-mails that Putin stole…

makeitstop  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:11:42am

re: #175 Hecuba’s daughter

From all their public statements, they seem to want to go after Trump personally - they’re taking great pains to make it clear that American citizens aren’t their target (whether that’s true is another story, but we’ll see).

I’d love to see them play hell with Trump properties - not necessarily property damage, but fucking with the Trump Org network like they did with Sheldon Adelson’s casino.

And if they happen to unearth tax documents…well, that would just be a gol-durned shame, wouldn’t it?

Dave In Austin  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:12:23am
William Lewis  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:12:44am

re: #176 A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!

After being mind fucked by Sauron via the Palantir it must be remembered as well. That will cause despair like nothing else.

A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:13:32am

re: #160 Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel

This is kind of ominous in its own way.. What is it they want us to see?

Could be something as simple as the reaction to Suleimani’s death.

makeitstop  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:14:38am

re: #184 A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!

Could be something as simple as the reaction to Suleimani’s death.

I agree. The coverage coming from CNN is putting the lie to everything Pompeo stated yesterday.

makeitstop  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:15:44am

Bibi is slowly backing away from Trump’s foreign policy.

Jay C  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:19:32am

re: #186 makeitstop

Bibi is slowly backing away from Trump’s foreign policy.

Bibi must be remembering his paratrooper training from his military days: he certainly has the timing down on when to bail…..

A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:20:26am

re: #181 makeitstop

Government, yes, individuals and terrorist groups — they can’t control what they do.

A hollow voice says, Guilty, guilty, guilty!  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:23:17am

re: #183 William Lewis

It is made clear that Denothor should have known better than to use it —and did know better, when he was younger. Also that he kept a treasure not his secret from his allies, as he should not have done.

jeffreyw  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:31:10am

re: #175 Hecuba’s daughter

“Iran, if you’re listening…”

Joe Bacon 🌹  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:33:14am

re: #186 makeitstop

Bibi is slowly backing away from Trump’s foreign policy.

Bullshit, Booby! This is what you wanted your bosom buddy to do! You didn’t game out the consequences of aligning yourself with American religious nuts very well, did you?

Wendell Zurkowitz ((slave to the waffle light))  Jan 6, 2020 • 10:46:00am

re: #181 makeitstop

They know that attacking US civilians would only play into Trump’s interests, they need to hit Trump where it hurts…

Brandi Carlile - the Times They Are A-Changin’ (Live on KEXP) Come senators, congressmen Please heed the call Don't stand in the doorway Don't block up the hall For he that gets hurt Will be he who has stalled There's a battle outside And it is ragin'. It'll soon shake ...
Cage the Elephant - Broken Boy (Audio) Ft. Iggy Pop “Broken Boy” feat. Iggy Pop available now: smarturl.it Get Cage The Elephant’s latest album ‘Social Cues’: smarturl.it I was born on the wrong side of the train tracksI was raised with a strap across my backLay me on my ...
Wolf Parade - Julia Take Your Man Home [OFFICIAL VIDEO]"Julia Take Your Man Home" from the album Thin Mind (Release Date: January 24, 2020) megamart.subpop.com Spotify: u.subpop.comAppleMusic: u.subpop.comAmazon: amazon.com Wolf ParadeFacebook: facebook.comBandcamp: wolfparade.bandcamp.comInstagram: instagram.comTwitter: @WolfParade VIDEO CREDITS: Animation by Chad VanGaalen YouTube
Stay ‘97 Listen to this bass - Gail Ann is superb. Previously this version was only available as a bootleg. Provided to YouTube by Rhino/ParlophoneStay '97 · David Bowie Stay '97 ℗ 2020 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Company LLC under exclusive licence to ...
Black Pumas - Fire (Official Live Session) Black Pumas’ debut album is available now - limited edition vinyl, CD and digital formats: smarturl.it FOLLOW BLACK PUMASTour Dates: theblackpumas.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @blackpumasmusicInstagram: instagram.com Video Directed by Amos David McKayVideo Filmed at Arlyn Studios – Austin, TX LYRICSI’ve got ...
Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66 - Mas Que Nada (Introduced by Eartha Kitt / Something Special 1967)Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66 - Mas que nada, from Eartha Kitt's Something Special 1967.
Wes Montgomery - Here’s That Rainy Day - Live London 1965Stan Tracey (piano) Wes Montgomery (guitar) Rick Laird (bass) Jackie Dougan (drums)Television broadcast, "Tempo", ABC TV, London, England, May 7, 1965
Halsey - You Should Be Sad (Lyric Video) Halsey’s new album ‘Manic’ out now! halsey.lnk.toiTunes: halsey.lnk.toSpotify: halsey.lnk.to Apple Music: halsey.lnk.toAmazon: halsey.lnk.toGoogle Play: halsey.lnk.to Get tickets to #ManicWorldTour! Each ticket purchase comes with a physical copy of ‘Manic’.halsey.lnk.to Follow Halsey –Twitter: @halsey Facebook: facebook.com Instagram: instagram.comSpotify: halsey.lnk.toOfficial Site: ...
#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 200119Yup, some are now calling it "The Pondathon" The boards we pounded in to the sump last week were not long enough to reach bottom.We didnt want to spend all day sunday on this and lose a day. And we ...
Dangerman (slowly converting a pool into a pond)
Views: 2,756 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 2
Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers - California (Official Lyric Video) ​@Steve Martin and @Steep Canyon Rangers present "California"Get the song now via @Rounder Records found.ee Produced by RMV ProductionsAnimators: Matt Entecott and Tash TullyDirector: Peter ReeveInstagram: instagram.comTwitter: @RMVProdsFacebook: facebook.com Follow Steve Martin on Twitter: @SteveMartinToGoFor more info and tour ...