And Now, a Sad Song by Bob Schneider: “Lake Michigan”

Music • Views: 16,005

YouTube

“1995 was probably the low point of my life,” Schneider says of the time that inspired “Lake Michigan.” “It was the last year of my drinking and, even though I didn’t get into any trouble with the law, I would wake up everyday and not know where I was or what I did for most of the night before. That had gone on for the last couple years of my drinking and it was horrible. I couldn’t seem to stop myself from doing that night after night. It felt like there was no way I could go on.”

Bob Schneider | Lake Michigan
Official Music Video
Directed by Zachary Parks Grigg
Spotify: spoti.fi
iTunes: apple.co
Amazon: amazon.com…
Google Play: bit.ly

New single available EVERYWHERE: onerpm.lnk.to

Get new music from Bob Schneider every month when you sign up on Patreon: patreon.com

Facebook: facebook.com
Instagram: instagram.com
Twitter: @Bob_Schneider

The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 2:42:48pm

CL’ed. Who picks out what gets RT’d by Cantaloupe-in-Chief? Is it Junior?

Citizen K  May 17, 2020 • 2:45:43pm

Just to follow up on something from the end of the last thread:

re: #132 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Okay, thanks.

I’m not big on the idea of drone strikes, particularly when they are used against a nation with which we are not at war, but like any military attack they can go wrong and the wrong people are killed.

Drone strikes are vastly superior to aerial bombing, firebombing, &c.

It’s like most other bad news: If something goes horribly wrong and a non-combatant is hit (like a wedding party), it will get endless news coverage. What doesn’t get coverage is the overwhelming majority of legitimate targets with drone strikes.

The solution would not be “ban armed drones,” that genie isn’t going back in the bottle. The solution is take back Congress’s power to declare war from the President.

I mean, part of the thing is that suddenly, those things mean something again because Obama deigned to do something in the public eye once more, and the lefter-than-thou types have decided it was extremely important that Obama was the mega-worst super-monster warmonger in the history of forever. One asshole holding Obama literally directly responsible for slavery in Libya, and others claiming he perpetuated and escalated every single thing Bush did proving he was a stealth Republican horror show that destroyed the world.

EDIT: And I forgot to add, you know, none of them pointing out that Trump has done infinitely worse on escalating military conflicts, ruining international relations, extending the Drug War, etc. He gets a pass somehow because Obama personally aggrieved them and Trump didn’t.

Rightwingconspirator  May 17, 2020 • 3:03:53pm

Belafon  May 17, 2020 • 3:06:07pm

re: #2 Citizen K

Just to follow up on something from the end of the last thread:

Yep. A Democrat acting like a responsible government employee opens them up to criticism that a sneaky Republican never has to deal with.

teleskiguy  May 17, 2020 • 3:07:54pm
plansbandc  May 17, 2020 • 3:08:40pm

eYDlh38lpTGTnruletjLHPXOc4WVGvX/P0TBcUBnYbuDsyYzQH3Mep5tp3SkFy/unKHkT9Mcv2gWunk7rbzdQ5yqFyP8hpVaWZ6L6ZDTpApMEzFz6WAYfzSDw623EFwHvUUOfcdOvD9hsR2TUZf9Z4srS2rtt6HJzM/mTrtvvUKH2/Ghup0BW8OQO/Y2X093FL7XfXuu8vohFzltoSE8GEm6d1Bq73O2lTTFo0rJ7S//zjdSgltC27Z7UT39UsYzPL3sw1uH09IsuTkJRIHLwzBZlLpezLCFa5+X8k8rzxeZoUUNDzULWgWCz0a6ZY7ickxVlsY/5Hk0YMU2Nl61AqZj3LNWA6CO1FnE7shJkl0flidSVdjGESn3jzAQjzRBu7iD95NIgvRQbnc7r+IcnBmOi1c68Kz3clBrM/7REwHCu8J6Du6KtQ8Aa/sm5/g0nL+MHisVP7I=

So I get to order another one and wait several weeks. FML

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  May 17, 2020 • 3:10:25pm

re: #6 plansbandc

That’s unfortunate.

plansbandc  May 17, 2020 • 3:12:05pm

re: #7 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Really not happy about it.

Joe Bacon 🌹  May 17, 2020 • 3:14:41pm

I took enough from an idiot relative who trashed Obama’s speech last night. So I sent that fool this and enjoyed her melting down over it!

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 17, 2020 • 3:15:34pm

The Un-Heroic Reality of Being an ‘Essential’ Restaurant Worker (Eater)

It’s not just customers who are screwing people on tips, libertarian douchebros who run apps such as Postmates have put the screws to restaurants as well.

Before COVID, about half the restaurant’s takeout business typically came from the third-party delivery apps Caviar and Postmates. During quarantine, it’s grown to 80 percent. Since the customer tips the driver, not the restaurant, cashiers don’t make any money on those orders. As such, they are my lowest priority, and drivers end up with long wait times. They crowd the space around the counter, limiting the possibility of social distancing and creating additional stress. They hover and pester, and I snap back at them. Two newly deemed essential workers face off over whose time is more valuable.

BigPapa  May 17, 2020 • 3:15:50pm

re: #3 Rightwingconspirator

Dude, well played!

steve_davis  May 17, 2020 • 3:19:24pm

I just lit an idiot up on somebody else’s facebook page. It was a gamble, but I gather from the poster’s response that his contact’s being a complete fucking idiot is an open secret. (Obama and swine flu level idiocy).

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 17, 2020 • 3:20:25pm

Whelp, I guess after June 1 I won’t be able to see tweets any more.

This is the legacy version of twitter.com. We will be shutting it down on June 1, 2020. Please switch to a supported browser, or disable the extension which masks your browser. You can see a list of supported browsers in our Help Center.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  May 17, 2020 • 3:20:47pm
Rightwingconspirator  May 17, 2020 • 3:21:29pm

re: #11 BigPapa

Dude, well played!

Thank you sir. Just imagine the newly blocked feeling those tears of anger and frustration.

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  May 17, 2020 • 3:22:12pm

bringing forward because i was out ponding

Fuck this “it could have been worse” idiocy.

What it could have been is better. Way way better.

….

Thing is, we’ve been through this song and dance enough times to know that “better” is going to spun as “ideal,” i.e. something that would never have been achieved so there is instead a “debate” that favors the “it could have been worse” crowd over those who arguing that it should have been better.

certainly you’re right

and i could drive a truck, sideways between 100k+ dead and any better response than that

so im very comfortable with either:
- so this - what we got - is the best absolute ideal situation possible?
or
- this admin wasnt competent enough to manage half as many dead? a third? a quarter? not even 10,000 or 1000 less? this was their best

and i know, i know. i’d never get an answer

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  May 17, 2020 • 3:23:04pm

re: #3 Rightwingconspirator

they hadda invent dots for this guy

Belafon  May 17, 2020 • 3:23:28pm

re: #10 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

The Un-Heroic Reality of Being an ‘Essential’ Restaurant Worker (Eater)

That’s why we need to raise the minimum wage. Until then, I just go pick it up.

When my wife decided, along with the rest of Rockwall, to do Mexican food on May 5th, On the Border had the back half full where the To Go door was full of people who ordered and were picking up, and the rest of the restaurant was full of delivery people, because they told them to come in through the front.

jaunte  May 17, 2020 • 3:23:32pm

Taking the dog for a walk earlier, encountered one of the local babies out digging up breakfast:

screen grab from a video
jaunte  May 17, 2020 • 3:23:46pm

Lucy was very eager to get closer, but the armadillo never seemed to realize we were just a couple of feet away.

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  May 17, 2020 • 3:25:12pm

re: #14 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

The UK is not run by a right wing authoritarian government.

Citizen K  May 17, 2020 • 3:28:38pm

re: #21 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

The UK is not run by a right wing authoritarian government.

Not for lack of trying? It’s certainly well and right-wing at this point, and look at how they’ve bollocked up things between Brexit and being flirty with the idea of ‘herd immunity’ toward Covid before Boris Johnson was talked off that cliff.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 17, 2020 • 3:31:35pm

re: #16 Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)

bringing forward because i was out ponding

….

certainly you’re right

so im very comfortable with either:
- so this - what we got - is the best absolute ideal situation possible?
or

and i know, i know. i’d never get an answer

Narrator: It’s not going to get better.

jaunte  May 17, 2020 • 3:34:14pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 3:35:23pm

heh

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 3:36:01pm
Targetpractice  May 17, 2020 • 3:40:47pm

“People on the front lines”? I’m just going to assume he doesn’t mean the actual medical workers who have to diagnose, treat, and record every death due to CV-19, because he probably also believes the BS that they get paid a “bonus” for every death they mark down as due to the virus.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 3:44:06pm

O_o

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 3:46:28pm

jeebus

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 17, 2020 • 3:49:17pm

It’s crocheted!

b.d. (Follow science, survive and vote!)  May 17, 2020 • 3:50:49pm

I can’t get embedded videos to play on this site anymore? Settings seem to be the same?

Interesting Times  May 17, 2020 • 3:51:57pm

jeebus

Good lord, WTF did Gavin Newsom ever see in this perverted creep?? o_O (I mean…I guess CA should be grateful there’s an inverse relationship between his judgement in managing the pandemic and his judgement in intimate partners).

First As Tragedy, Then As Farce  May 17, 2020 • 3:53:07pm

In that first picture she looks like the top half of her face is a completely detatched and separate assembly from the lower jaw, and it freaks me out a little.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 3:54:56pm

re: #33 First As Tragedy, Then As Farce

plastic surgery in disarray…

First As Tragedy, Then As Farce  May 17, 2020 • 3:56:04pm

mmmirele  May 17, 2020 • 3:56:51pm

re: #13 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Whelp, I guess after June 1 I won’t be able to see tweets any more.

Yeah, I hated the current Twitter setup, so I downloaded a script to fix that problem. Now I’m getting that warning as well. Fuck you Twitter, it’s already bad enough with you “curating” my timeline! The fact that you had to go to the trouble to put up this notice indicates there are a lot of people who hated your last iteration.

Interesting Times  May 17, 2020 • 3:57:31pm

plastic surgery in disarray…

…by a surgeon who saw “uncanny valley” as aspirational instead of avoidable.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 4:01:53pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 4:04:42pm

moron is upset

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  May 17, 2020 • 4:05:38pm

Where the hell did this wharrgarbl about “Obama didn’t peacefully transfer power” come from? I don’t understand.

First As Tragedy, Then As Farce  May 17, 2020 • 4:06:47pm

I’m strongly in favor of some kind of national civil service program where people can get some kind of credit for successfully completing a year or two as a delivery driver, a retail worker, or a food service worker. I’d leave the details to people smarter than me, but I think it would do a lot of good for everyone to have a chance to see & understand just how crazy, stupid, mean, and/or drunk the general public tends to be. It would probably backfire and turn to shit, but maybe some people would have their eyes opened and thereby learn not to be a complete asshole 100% of the time.

Jay C  May 17, 2020 • 4:07:29pm

re: #40 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

SRSLY: this is dumb even by Trump standards.

Though, to be (sort-of) fair, this IS a retweet, not one of Don Orangeone’s toilet-tweets; but still….

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  May 17, 2020 • 4:07:45pm

re: #40 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

It’s not supposed to be understood.

“Obama” is a dog-whistle.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  May 17, 2020 • 4:10:12pm

re: #43 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

It’s not supposed to be understood.

“Obama” is a dog-whistle.

Got it.

Joe Bacon 🌹  May 17, 2020 • 4:12:11pm

re: #40 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

You mean you don’t remember how Obama was trying to stop Trump electors from voting in 2016? How he conspired with Hillary to overturn Trump’s election and Comey was blackmailing Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan electors?

Why my family says that’s true and Q intervened with the White Hats to protect the electors!

PhillyPretzel  May 17, 2020 • 4:16:32pm

re: #45 Joe Bacon 🌹

Sound like someone is abusing their fiction license.

Joe Bacon 🌹  May 17, 2020 • 4:17:29pm

re: #46 PhillyPretzel

Sound like someone is abusing their fiction license.

No, they’re just too fucking stupid for their own good.

The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 4:19:08pm

re: #36 mmmirele

This is why you should use Tweetdeck.

Decatur Deb  May 17, 2020 • 4:22:13pm

re: #48 The Pie Overlord!

This is why you should use Tweetdeck.

It’s why y’all should use USPS.

The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 4:23:38pm
The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 4:25:02pm
Joe Bacon 🌹  May 17, 2020 • 4:25:52pm
jaunte  May 17, 2020 • 4:28:32pm
Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  May 17, 2020 • 4:29:35pm

Fyre Festival for Republicans.

jaunte  May 17, 2020 • 4:30:28pm

re: #54 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

A month of Kid Rock.

PhillyPretzel  May 17, 2020 • 4:31:11pm

re: #50 The Pie Overlord!

She is nuts. UPS employees are very easily identified and his boxes are probably packages that her neighbors are waiting for. She reminds me of some of the idiots who think I can take back all tickets when we are approached. The only tickets I can take back are the meter tickets that have not been printed out.

Decatur Deb  May 17, 2020 • 4:31:24pm

A month of Kid Rock.

Masque of the Bad Breath.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 17, 2020 • 4:31:51pm
Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  May 17, 2020 • 4:32:17pm

re: #52 Joe Bacon 🌹

Garrison and McNaughton have taken up portrait sculpture.

retired cynic  May 17, 2020 • 4:32:17pm

Illinois covid-19 news. Testing is now averaging over 20,000 a day (started doing about 1,000 a day back in March, and have just kept pushing). That much testing is turning up more positives, c1,500–2,000 new cases a day, rather flat. Deaths are trending down. My tiny count still has no reported cases, and cases around me are flat. Since things are supposedly beginning to open up here, I expect we’ll see more. Not changing what I’m doing!

The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 4:33:40pm
Decatur Deb  May 17, 2020 • 4:36:15pm

re: #61 The Pie Overlord!

“He was no different from any other officer in the ward room, they were all disloyal. I tried to run the ship properly, by the book, but they fought me at every turn. The crew wanted to walk around with their shirt tails hanging out, that’s all right, let them. Take the tow line, defective equipment, no more, no less. But they encouraged the crew to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about steaming in circles, and then old yellow-strain.”

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 17, 2020 • 4:37:54pm

Florida health system ends contract with lab after 25,000 coronavirus tests found to be unreliable (The Hill)

Conservatives remain convinced corporations do everything better than government.

The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 4:38:21pm
Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 17, 2020 • 4:38:36pm

re: #54 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

Fyre Festival for Republicans.

CoronaFest for Republicans only. Lots and lots of Republicans.

jaunte  May 17, 2020 • 4:38:55pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 4:41:57pm

re: #40 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

they are projecting what will happen later this year.

b.d. (Follow science, survive and vote!)  May 17, 2020 • 4:42:28pm

60 Minutes had a good interview with Fed. Chair Powell. It was a 15 min(?) interview that took me a half hour to watch.

My interpretation. He asks for more Congressional spending to protect small businesses and at risk citizens.
Question was if the economy would increase in the next quarter and he said that it would increase by the end of the year.
Said that things would hinge on medical, rather than economical numbers, in the near future.
Large gatherings wouldn’t happen until people feel confident….i.e. after a vaccine.

The fact that we have to wait for 60 Minutes to show up for us to get a half-way reasonable explanation of where we are is criminal.

PhillyPretzel  May 17, 2020 • 4:42:43pm

Unfortunately you may be correct. I hope it does not go down like that.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 4:45:16pm

re: #49 Decatur Deb

It’s why y’all should use USPS.

I’m still waiting for USPS to deliver my census form

Charles Johnson  May 17, 2020 • 4:45:21pm
b.d. (Follow science, survive and vote!)  May 17, 2020 • 4:46:02pm

re: #64 The Pie Overlord!

Remember the stories of Bush and Obama actually reading and responding to letters from citizens who have suffered under their administration’s policies? We will never hear a story like that involving Trump.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  May 17, 2020 • 4:46:21pm

Sometimes, when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back. With a hairpiece and a gut and a fake tan and a centaur’s posture.

b.d. (Follow science, survive and vote!)  May 17, 2020 • 4:47:01pm

Rewind me to the parallel universe where they let Al Gore win.

mmmirele  May 17, 2020 • 4:47:43pm

re: #48 The Pie Overlord!

This is why you should use Tweetdeck.

I have Tweetdeck, the problem is that it rolls by too fast. (Yes, I know I can stop it and scroll down, but it’s just unsettling.) I may go back to using it again, however.

In other news, I came across the decision by Judge Matsumoto in the U.S. v Shkreli case.

politico.com

I would direct you to the bottom of page 8 for this gem:

The Probation Department
asserts that Mr. Shkreli’s claim that he can develop a cure for
COVID-19 that has “so far eluded the best medical and scientific
minds in the world working around the clock” is the type of
“delusional self-aggrandizing behavior” that precipitated the
offenses for which he was properly convicted.

I believe judges live to give these kinds of well-deserved smackdowns.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  May 17, 2020 • 4:48:54pm

re: #75 mmmirele

politico.com

I would direct you to the bottom of page 8 for this gem:

I believe judges live to give these kinds of well-deserved smackdowns.

They absolutely do. Judges take great delight in using clever wordplay to deliver scathing rebukes to uppity gits who think they’re above the law, or at least above the decorum of the Court.

First As Tragedy, Then As Farce  May 17, 2020 • 4:50:24pm

re: #64 The Pie Overlord!

what

does

his

wife

do

for

a

living

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 4:50:48pm

A month of Kid Rock.

and Ted Nugent

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 17, 2020 • 4:54:20pm

re: #60 retired cynic

Panhandle Public Health District has not updated its Website for two days. Perhaps they’re no longer working weekends on Covid-19; we’ll see.

For Wyoming:

Total cases: 754 (+38)
Hospitalisations: 70 (+1)
Deaths: 8 (+1, Arapaho Nation woman in Fremont County [ski country infected by wealthy Coloradans]—she is the fifth Arapaho to die in Wyoming from the disease)
Largest age group: 80+
Second largest age group: 19-29
Largest county outbreak: Fremont
Second-largest county outbreak: Laramie (Cheyenne)
health.wyo.gov

For Nebraska:

Total cases: 10,348 (+128)
Deaths: 123 (+4)
nebraska.maps.arcgis.com

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 4:55:57pm

that sounds suspiciously like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally…

Decatur Deb  May 17, 2020 • 4:57:28pm

that sounds suspiciously like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally…

Except she wasn’t really getting screwed.

stpaulbear  May 17, 2020 • 5:01:43pm

re: #40 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

I’m going to guess that it came from all of Trump’s people being dicks who didn’t want to know anything from Obama’s people.

Hecuba's daughter  May 17, 2020 • 5:01:48pm

re: #64 The Pie Overlord!

James Woods — continuing to be the perfect example of how high IQ has nothing to do with intelligence or decency or ethics or real education. Maybe he is just a racist?

I Would Prefer Not To  May 17, 2020 • 5:06:30pm

re: #82 stpaulbear

No, i think it has to do with the who unmaksing crap. The FBI was looking into flynn for being a traitor and of course he was. But trump can claim anything because he’s the asshole in chief. (I’m at negative fucks at this point).

The Pie Overlord!  May 17, 2020 • 5:06:39pm

re: #83 Hecuba’s daughter

I still enjoy his performance as Hades, Lord of the Underworld, in Disney’s Hercules. Perfect type casting.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 5:09:13pm

re: #64 The Pie Overlord!

the moron liked it

BeachDem  May 17, 2020 • 5:14:04pm

re: #83 Hecuba’s daughter

And maybe he made up his IQ number.

…you may have noticed a minor slew of news stories about celebrities with very high IQs.

Shakira was a certified-genius with an IQ of 140, we learned - as was Madonna (140), Steve Martin (142), Quentin Tarantino (160), James Woods (180) and 14-year-old Modern Family star Nolan Gould (150).

The figures were said to have been published by Mensa, the UK-based society which calls itself an “international high IQ organisation”.

But here’s the thing: Mensa published no such figures.

dailyedge.ie

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 17, 2020 • 5:22:10pm

re: #87 BeachDem

I always liked Hawking’s opinion about IQ

Jebediah, RBG  May 17, 2020 • 5:46:28pm

oh hooz a good dog hooz a good dog you are yes you are!

danarchy  May 17, 2020 • 5:48:45pm

re: #21 Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus

The UK is not run by a right wing authoritarian government.

This also leaves off Spain which should be on there by any metric they are using and is definitely not a right wing authoritarian government.

Quarantine Jam From the Pacific NorthwestKevin Barnett - Lovin'Dog Music This is a video that I did with friends during the COVID stay at home. We recorded video of us playing and Charlie Hewitt put it together for me Scott Weller - Drums Anchorage AK, ...
The Menzingers - ‘High School Friend’ (Full Album Stream)Listen to the full album: bit.ly"High School Friend" by The Menzingers from the album 'Hello Exile' available nowOrder at themenzingers.ffm.to Official Site: themenzingers.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @themenzingersInstagram: instagram.com #themenzingers #helloexile #epitaph
Korn - Can You Hear Me (Acoustic)Official acoustic version of “Can You Hear Me.” Stream it everywhere here: korn.lnk.to The Nothing 🔲 Available everywhere now: lnk.to Follow KornWebsite: kornofficial.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @korn/Instagram: instagram.comApple Music: music.apple.comSpotify: bit.lyYouTube: bit.ly
3 days, 1 hour ago
Alec Benjamin - Match in the Rain [Official Music Video]Download/Stream 'These Two Windows': alecbenjamin.lnk.to Shop 'These Two Windows' merch: alecbenjamin.store Follow Alec Benjaminalecbenjamin.comfacebook.com@alecbenjamininstagram.comtiktok.com #AlecBenjamin #TheseTwoWindows #MatchInTheRain #OfficialVideo
3 days, 1 hour ago
Sammy Boller - Awakening From the Daydream 24-bit Studio Masters, Guitar Tabs, and Backing Tracks available at:candyrat.com Spotify / Apple Music / Tidal / Deezer / Amazon : orcd.co Visit Sammy Boller at:Website: sammyboller.comInstagram: instagram.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @sammybollerYouTube: youtube.com Bass: Steve LehaneDrums: Dylan WalshVideo by: Eric QuirosAudio ...
Joyce Manor - ‘House Warning Party’ (Lyric Video) "House Warning Party" by @Joyce Manor from the album 'Songs From Northern Torrance,' available May 29thPre-order at joycemanor.ffm.to Filmed by Donovan Vim Crony / DEBUNK PUNK Season 2 / Episode 1 & at Zephyr Veg. Cafe (2) 6/19/09Edited by ...
Twenty One Pilots - Level of Concern (Official Video) twenty one pilots - Level of Concern (Official Video)official video for "Level of Concern" - available now on Fueled By Ramen. top.lnk.to Exclusive Crew Nation hoodie available now - smarturl.itA portion of proceeds from this song + the TØP ...
Lotteries: A Rant From a Poor PersonLotteries. A rant from a poor person (me). So I have a MegaMillions ticket. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302.6 million against. Right now, the jackpot is $336,000,000. There are endless think pieces in everything from ...
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷
Clean Bandit - Rockabye Ft Anne-Marie #AtHome #WithMe So fun to play in our garden and link up with Anne-Marie via computer airways for International Nurses Day! Watch the full concert: YouTube Click here to subscribe: bit.ly Follow us:Website: cleanbandit.co.ukFacebook: facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Instagram: instagram.comSoundcloud: SoundCloudSpotify: atlre.co.uk ...
The Unlikely Candidates - Novocaine “Novocaine” by The Unlikely Candidates available now! LISTEN HERE: red.lnk.to Catch us on tour! songkick.com Follow us here:instagram.comfacebook.com@tucband?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthortheunlikelycandidates.com Directed by Mattias Russo-LarssonProduced by Lewis Atallah #UnlikelyCandidates #Novocaine #ArtistOnTheRise #OfficialVideo #Pizza #MusicVideo #AlternativeRock #Rock #TUC #LeftSideBrain #VeronicaMars #Alternative #Unlikely #Candidates ...