Astounding Violinist Augustin Hadelich: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert

Music • Views: 15,487

YouTube

Augustin Hadelich was 15 years old and already a virtuoso violinist when he was injured in a fire at his family’s Italian farm, so badly there was some doubt he’d ever play again. But as you’ll see, he’s overcome this misfortune and then some.

And oh man, the sound of this Guarneri violin! Beautifully recorded by NPR as always.

This performance was recorded on Feb. 4, 2020. We will continue releasing Tiny Desk videos of shows that had already been taped. In light of current events, NPR is postponing new live tapings of Tiny Desk Concerts. In the meantime, check out Tiny Desk (home) concerts! They’re recorded by the artists in their home. It’s the same spirit — stripped-down sets, an intimate setting — just a different space.

May 11, 2020 | Tom Huizenga — Violinists have special relationships with their instruments, almost like marriages. And so it was that when the Grammy-winning fiddler Augustin Hadelich came to play his Tiny Desk concert, he brought with him the equivalent of a new significant other.

Unpacking his beautiful Guarneri del Gesù, built around 1744, Hadelich admitted that he had played this extraordinary violin for only about a month. But when he began to make music on the instrument, it was clear that these two are perfectly matched. The violin, once owned by the famed virtuoso Henryk Szeryng, has been called one of the finest concert violins in the world.

And Hadelich has been called one of the finest concert violinists in the world. Born in Italy to German parents, he studied at Juilliard in New York. His sweep of the top awards at the International Violin Competition of Indianapolis in 2006 launched his career.

With his discerning pianist Kuang-Hao, Hadelich put the 276-year-old del Gesù through its paces in the propulsive “40% Swing” from John Adams’ Road Movies. He made the instrument croon sweetly in Dvořák’s “Humoresque,” a chestnut of old world charm, especially in violinist Fritz Kreisler’s beloved arrangement. And a burst of energy returned to round out the set with the bustling “Burlesca,” by Czech composer Josef Suk, a favorite pupil of Dvořák who later became his son-in-law.

Hadelich and his fiddle might still be in that honeymoon period, but for his sake – and ours – let’s hope they remain the best of friends.

SET LIST
Adams: Road Movies, III. “40% Swing”
Dvořák: Humoresque in G-flat (arr. Kreisler)
Suk: 4 Pieces for Violin and Piano, Op. 17: IV. Burleska

MUSICIANS
Augustin Hadelich: violin; Kuang-Hao Huang: piano

CREDITS
Producers: Tom Huizenga, Morgan Noelle Smith, Maia Stern; Creative director: Bob Boilen; Audio engineer: Josh Rogosin; Videographers: Maia Stern, Melany Rochester: Editor: Melany Rochester; Associate Producer: Bobby Carter; Production Assistant: Shanti Hands; Executive producer: Lauren Onkey; VP, programming: Anya Grundmann; Photo: Kisha Ravi/NPR

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 5:14:04pm
Decatur Deb  May 19, 2020 • 5:17:02pm

Could promote him to Major Tom.

David Bowie – Space Oddity [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 5:19:58pm

Carried over:

re: #393 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Two weeks mandatory (by law) self-quarantine if I go into MI (got out about a week ago) and I have to go back again in a few weeks.

I’m a homebody but that second week was hell. No grocery store (which is my only real outing), can’t even go outside except in my back yard. It made me appreciate people who are used to going out all the time.

Up to a million dollar fine if they catch you leaving your house. Two emails reminding my I couldn’t go out (and the fine if I do) and a phone call from the government also reminding me.

Canada is not fucking around.

Those are Canadian dollars so that really isn’t very much. /s

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 5:20:21pm
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 5:24:53pm

Trump says US topping world virus cases is ‘badge of honour’ (BBC)

This GIF is getting a workout lately.

And, WTF? A badge of honour?

US President Donald Trump has argued it is “a badge of honour” that the US has the world’s highest number of confirmed Covid-19 infections.

“I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better,” he said at the White House.

The US has 1.5 million coronavirus cases and nearly 92,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.

In second place is Russia, with nearly 300,000 confirmed cases.

(more)

stpaulbear  May 19, 2020 • 5:28:02pm

re: #2 Decatur Deb

It would be a step down.

I Would Prefer Not To  May 19, 2020 • 5:28:48pm

New Thread must be blessed. FUCK trump.

Eventual Carrion  May 19, 2020 • 5:31:34pm

If anyone is in the path of this be safe.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 5:31:46pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 5:32:49pm
Charles Johnson  May 19, 2020 • 5:33:37pm

New feature, requested by Belafon: when new posts go up, they now appear automagically in the navigation panel right above the comment posting area.

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 5:34:12pm
Decatur Deb  May 19, 2020 • 5:34:55pm

re: #8 Eventual Carrion

If anyone is in the path of this be safe.

Must be Infrastructure Week.

Decatur Deb  May 19, 2020 • 5:38:06pm

Michelle looks just like a reg’lar American under her hood.

Dread Pirate  May 19, 2020 • 5:38:29pm
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 5:39:26pm

The Panhandle weighs in:

pphd.org

Confirmed: 86 cases (+4, all Scott’s Bluff County)
Recovered: 54
Deaths: 0
Largest age group: 10-19 Second: 40-49

Sherlock Hound  May 19, 2020 • 5:42:09pm

Are we doing Coronavirus risk evaluation wrong?

Charles Johnson  May 19, 2020 • 5:42:24pm
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 5:43:21pm

I Would Prefer Not To  May 19, 2020 • 5:44:43pm

Pelosi knows exactly what she is doing. Pissing off trump so he makes a big mistake. It’s going to work. she’s going to help Boiden get elected.

PhillyPretzel  May 19, 2020 • 5:46:02pm

re: #20 I Would Prefer Not To

I certainly hope so.

stpaulbear  May 19, 2020 • 5:48:06pm

I’m feeling comfy this evening.

On the 3rd or 4th day of working at home, my 15 year old office chair went POP and all of a sudden it was leaning back about 5 degrees more than it should and I couldn’t fix it. I’ve been working in an uncomfortable chair for about 2 months waiting for it to go BANG and break the rest of the way.

I finally went to a warehouse that sells used office furniture and bought a beefy used Steelcase office chair with about a dozen ways to adjust it and it’s so nice to feel balanced and comfortable in a good chair again.

I thought that the warehouse would be closed but I checked it last week and it turns out that office furniture is considered an essential item because so many people are now working at home. No one at the store was wearing a mask but there were only 2 or 3 employees and one other customer in a four story brick warehouse. The elevator was bigger than one of my bedrooms. i wore a mask and slathered my hands with sanitizer when I got in my car. Sprayed and wiped the chair when I got home and washed my hands again.

It cost $145 and I had over a dozen to choose from so I got one in really nice condition. Should have done this a long time ago.

Charles Johnson  May 19, 2020 • 5:50:34pm
PhillyPretzel  May 19, 2020 • 5:50:35pm

re: #22 stpaulbear

Enjoy your semi-new chair. :)

Decatur Deb  May 19, 2020 • 5:50:52pm

re: #22 stpaulbear

Daughter2 works for a scary-good company. They locked mostly down and let her take her chair home for WAH.

makeitstop  May 19, 2020 • 5:54:01pm

re: #20 I Would Prefer Not To

Giving him enough rope. Just like impeachment.

Smart woman.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 5:54:12pm
Dread Pirate  May 19, 2020 • 5:55:51pm
Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 5:56:24pm

re: #20 I Would Prefer Not To

You can tell you’re from New Yawk. 😂🤣😭

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 5:56:25pm

HOPSEC: Beer rating app could pose a military security threat (Stars & Stripes)

If it’s free, you’re the product.

Tapping into a beer rating app allowed researchers to track military and intelligence personnel, including some who checked in at a military base that hosts a CIA training facility known as “the farm.”

Users of Untappd, a smartphone app for beer lovers, also posted photos that showed debit cards, military ID cards, locations of fighter jets and possibly sensitive military documents, the open-source research and investigative journalism group Bellingcat reported Monday.

The app encourages users to log what they’re drinking and where, and lets them rate their favorite sudsy drinks and discover new ones. Using their phone’s geolocation, they can check in to drinking establishments or discover other nearby bars and restaurants.

(more)

You know, I would not be adverse to banning smart phones from the military.

teleskiguy  May 19, 2020 • 5:58:17pm
stpaulbear  May 19, 2020 • 5:58:43pm

re: #24 PhillyPretzel

Enjoy your semi-new chair. :)

re: #25 Decatur Deb

My state office specifically forbid us from taking chairs or other furniture with us when we came home. They were only going to allow us to take one monitor, but a bunch of us took both and waited for them to tell us to bring one back. They never did.

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 5:58:44pm
Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 5:59:09pm

re: #22 stpaulbear

I’m feeling comfy this evening.

A good chair makes all the difference. I got a used Hermann Miller chair (new $1200 plus) on eBay for like $230. It’s served me well for about eight years now. And I still love it.

I Would Prefer Not To  May 19, 2020 • 5:59:36pm

re: #29 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

You can tell you’re from New Yawk. 😂🤣😭

But I was born in Hollywood, California. So you are half wright.

Charles Johnson  May 19, 2020 • 5:59:58pm
FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  May 19, 2020 • 6:00:14pm

Insect photo behind spoiler.

Tiger Beetle. June 2017 along a nature trail in the Outer Banks. (The 20’ long versions is found in the Outer Limits.)

PhillyPretzel  May 19, 2020 • 6:01:21pm

re: #32 stpaulbear

Maybe it was used near a desk or table the the arm barely fit underneath. That is the only thing I can think of at the moment.

Decatur Deb  May 19, 2020 • 6:01:57pm

re: #32 stpaulbear

It was kind of odd that almost all of the chairs had major scratches on the left armrest. The one I got is scratched up but not very much. What kind of work would cause that?…

Wrist watches?

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:02:31pm

re: #32 stpaulbear

Twisting in the chair where the arm repeatedly hits the underside of the desk? (Guilty as charged)

Charles Johnson  May 19, 2020 • 6:03:38pm

re: #37 FFL (GOP Delenda Est)

The ‘hide’ tag needs to be in square brackets, not HTML-style angled brackets, if you want to edit your post.

PhillyPretzel  May 19, 2020 • 6:03:47pm

hmm. A wrist watch or bracelet that has a sharp edge?

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:04:29pm

re: #35 I Would Prefer Not To

But I was born in Hollywood, California. So you are half wright.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but two Wright’s make an airplane.

Patricia Kayden  May 19, 2020 • 6:04:42pm
William Lewis  May 19, 2020 • 6:05:39pm

re: #40 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

I was just pondering this because when my son uses my chair, twisting in and out of the chair he always gets the left arm stuck under the table.

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  May 19, 2020 • 6:07:34pm

Thank you!

I Would Prefer Not To  May 19, 2020 • 6:08:11pm

Wash Post Headline
Trump says he’s on a miracle covid-19 drug. People who take his advice may die.

My only response is good. I’m out of any sympathy for people that support this racist POS. trump and his followers want to destroy everything I believe in. When I suggest they may be wrong. I’m labeled a libtard or worse.

makeitstop  May 19, 2020 • 6:08:27pm

re: #44 Patricia Kayden

They should be careful what they wish for. There is still plenty of stuff shrouded in secrecy from the 2016 election and transition that I’m sure obama officials would LOVE to share.

It’s almost as though McConnell and Graham want this to go sideways…

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:10:24pm

re: #47 I Would Prefer Not To

Wash Post Headline
Trump says he’s on a miracle covid-19 drug. People who take his advice may die.

Yup. The more trump voters taken out of the voter pool the better.

I’m fully supportive of them killing themselves. We should all have Dominion over our own bodies.

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:11:15pm

re: #48 makeitstop

It’s almost as though McConnell and Graham want this to go sideways…

Or they’re so into their own bubble they think they’re invincible.

makeitstop  May 19, 2020 • 6:12:37pm

re: #50 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Or they’re so into their own bubble they think they’re invincible.

Also a possibility.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:13:09pm

re: #17 Sherlock Hound

Are we doing Coronavirus risk evaluation wrong?

I don’t know if the city councilmember has it exactly right, but he writes they are in touch with epidemiologists.

We already know from the covidiot protestors they couldn’t handle being in a survivalist bunker or a Navy ship even one month.

Even during the 1918 pandemic where strict orders were in place for lockdowns, they included being able to go out and do things (just in small groups or singly.)

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:14:29pm

re: #32 stpaulbear

If they’re old enough chairs, a desk with a left-side pull-out shelf for a typewriter?

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:15:07pm
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:15:48pm

re: #49 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Yup. The more trump voters taken out of the voter pool the better.

If they only weren’t spreading it to people who aren’t covidiots.

jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 6:15:59pm

Same guy who privately told his colleagues he thought Putin paid Trump.

William Lewis  May 19, 2020 • 6:17:02pm

re: #52 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

God forbid they should be on a tank crew for a month’s FTX. Add NBC exercises to that and they’d go nuts quickly.

jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 6:17:28pm
The Pie Overlord!  May 19, 2020 • 6:18:23pm

Somebody is kicking ass & taking names.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:19:17pm

Someone in The Pas, MB says Manitoba isn’t the sort of place you go unless you live there.

When we were in The Pas, the town was overrun by people drawing boats with Nebraska plates.

makeitstop  May 19, 2020 • 6:27:52pm

Just how wrong did Fox get the pandemic? Thread.

Michele: Out of the closet, Into the fire  May 19, 2020 • 6:30:36pm

re: #37 FFL (GOP Delenda Est)

Your spoiler tag didn’t work. Never mind. You fixed it.

Charles Johnson  May 19, 2020 • 6:33:53pm
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:36:17pm

New York Times’ Style Guide Substitutions for “The President Lied” (McSweeney’s Internet Tendency)

“The president once again found himself galloping ahead of reality’s leisurely pace.”

(LOL, lots of these at the link)

Dave In Austin  May 19, 2020 • 6:36:17pm

Texans! Here’s your link

Florida Panhandler  May 19, 2020 • 6:38:27pm

re: #5 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

It is imperative job #1 that Democrats make Republicans own Donald Trump and all of his criminal behavior, his boorish antics, his childish incompetence, and his lack of any sense of morality upon his defeat this Fall.

When Trump and his criminal family flee to a foreign country it will then be obvious to most, but still there will be those that cling to the laughable notion that Trump’s actions have been “patriotic” instead of merely self-serving bilge.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:41:23pm

Annie Glenn’s obituary in the New York Times. According to the article, the cause was complications from Covid-19.

It is a long read of a woman who spent her life overcoming adversity and helping others do the same.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:41:49pm

re: #67 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

nytimes.com

Backwoods_Sleuth  May 19, 2020 • 6:43:48pm
Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:44:51pm

COVIDiots would shoot Spot.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 6:47:45pm

re: #70 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

COVIDiots would shoot Spot.

Reminded me of this:

Hitchhiking Robot, Safe in Several Countries, Meets Its End in Philadelphia (NYT, Aug. 3, 2015)

After an international adventure that included spending a week with a heavy metal band, cruising through the canals of Amsterdam and participating in a wave at a Boston Red Sox game, a hitchhiking robot met a brutal demise in a Philadelphia alley on Saturday. It was 1 year old.

With yellow boots, blue limbs and “San Francisco or Bust” written around its chin, the robot, a.k.a. hitchBOT, was left by its creators near a highway in Salem, Mass., on July 17, hoping the kindness of strangers would see it safely to its West Coast destination.

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:48:16pm
danarchy  May 19, 2020 • 6:48:47pm

re: #40 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

This is where I would put my nickle if I were a betting man. I don’t know if it is because I am right handed or just habit, but I usually exit my chair to the right, and then when you get up the hydraulic piston thing lifts the chair up wedging the left arm under the desk.

stpaulbear  May 19, 2020 • 6:53:14pm

re: #53 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

They’re PC-era chairs, not that old. Here’s what the scratches look like under a harsh flash. In regular light, it doesn’t look that bad. Most of the chairs had scratches 3-4 times worse but only on the left arm. The right armrests all looked brand new. Weird.

Hecuba's daughter  May 19, 2020 • 6:53:59pm

At this time, it’s clear that Putin owns the entire Republican Party, including McCarthy. Amazing how quickly the GOP switched from being a vehement antagonist to the Russians to now being their strongest advocates, but it may just be a white supremacist thing — white supremacists congregate together.

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  May 19, 2020 • 6:58:11pm

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 6:58:13pm

re: #75 Hecuba’s daughter

Also kleptocrats.

The Pie Overlord!  May 19, 2020 • 7:00:34pm
Disloyal Archangel  May 19, 2020 • 7:01:01pm
First As Tragedy, Then As Farce  May 19, 2020 • 7:02:06pm

re: #70 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Within about 50 years, Spot’s going to be armed and probably announcing he’ll be back in an Austrian accent.

Belafon  May 19, 2020 • 7:06:28pm

re: #78 The Pie Overlord!

Dems: Here, read Rice’s email.
GOP: Quit spinning it!

Disloyal Archangel  May 19, 2020 • 7:08:15pm

Checking the weather forecast, tomorrow will be almost 110F.
Rest of the week doesn’t look very encouraging either…

plansbandc  May 19, 2020 • 7:08:47pm

Private for more dog drama.

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

jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 7:08:56pm
jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 7:11:07pm

re: #83 plansbandc

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

Dread Pirate  May 19, 2020 • 7:11:23pm
plansbandc  May 19, 2020 • 7:13:42pm

ZJGmXhI42SVP1zit0JrV2aqeExkqByGotH2DfoWWQtg=

jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 7:16:08pm

re: #87 plansbandc

Xm+MYnsRDLUrPHNCMrrIomTC5QCTDZ2tiNUs+qH9iNWAiW1ZYyQvrxTHeFxB0QaE

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  May 19, 2020 • 7:21:01pm

Six feet underground with any luck.
Rick Wiles Will Be Heading ‘Underground’ Any Day Now

In August of 2019, End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles announced that he, his family, and his ministry would all go “underground” by the end of the year in order to avoid “the wave of bloodshed” he predicted was coming in America, during which he said Christians would be murdered during a massive nationwide purge.

Wiles has a long history of making bold declarations that he never follows through on, like when he renounced his American citizenship and vowed to flee the country after the Supreme Court legalized marriage equality in 2015, or when he announced his plans to end his nightly television program and begin producing a radio program only for subscribers last year.

Despite the fact that Wiles apparently still holds his U.S. citizenship and continues to produce his nightly “TruNews” television program from his Vero Beach, Florida, studio, he nevertheless insists that he has followed through on his plan to head underground.

makeitstop  May 19, 2020 • 7:21:46pm

Heh.

teleskiguy  May 19, 2020 • 7:35:36pm
A Mom Anon  May 19, 2020 • 7:41:19pm

re: #83 plansbandc

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

stpaulbear  May 19, 2020 • 7:42:05pm

re: #91 teleskiguy

Staff told police that Watson was a regular at that Waffle House location. During the investigation, Aurora police also learned that he was a suspect in a Denver shooting on April 23, where he reportedly shot up Wyatt’s Towing facility for towing his BMW.

Jebus.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 7:42:55pm

Nebraska 5PM CDT updates.

Cases: 10,846 (+221, doubling rate sixteen days)
Deaths: 132 (+9)
Most cases by county: Douglas (Omaha), then Dakota (South Sioux City)
Our “dashboard” is not terribly informative
nebraska.maps.arcgis.com

Wyoming 1PM MDT updates.
Wyoming divides “lab confirmed” and “probable,” then only gives demographic information on the “lab confirmed” cases.

Cases: 776 (including probable, +22)
Hospitalisations: 73
Recovered: 528
Deaths: 10 (+2)
Most cases by county: Fremont, then Laramie (Cheyenne)
health.wyo.gov

Weld County, Colorado 4PM MDT updates:
Cases: 2,438 (+12)
Largest age groups: 30-39, 50-59
Deaths: 126 (no change)
Largest age groups: 70-79, 80-89
Largest outbreak by Zip Code: City of Greeley
weldgov.com

DodgerFan1988  May 19, 2020 • 7:44:16pm

Conservatives giving Ahmaud Arbery the Trayon Martin Treatment. Digging years into his past to justify his murder.

teleskiguy  May 19, 2020 • 7:48:32pm

re: #93 stpaulbear

The solution is obviously more guns.

The Pie Overlord!  May 19, 2020 • 7:48:56pm

I hope Judge Sullivan uncorks a bottle of whoop ass on this Qturd.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 7:49:40pm

re: #95 DodgerFan1988

There are a lot of people in that thread noting that the incident pictured either does not apply, or ended peacefully and the cops were the ones at fault.

Then you have empathetic loving people like this.

Patricia Kayden  May 19, 2020 • 7:49:49pm

Teukka  May 19, 2020 • 7:56:19pm

I’m just going to leave this right here…

Dread Pirate  May 19, 2020 • 7:56:42pm

And he claimed he had no idea he was under investigation when he asked Trump to fire the IG.

plansbandc  May 19, 2020 • 7:57:15pm

re: #92 A Mom Anon

jBmWZngEYufctkQAn1QvbOoZm0O/VHjadwc7At7brKZ47CdFi7pOt5/BuUI+D+pAFkYigj28DtEPhwagGxweG1Nae9WipgG9z1V47a/eCQ0W9SjpX6Dh5LuXHCLXSgDdzfdgyixGds/ORYcCVBE4pMIqVEXnKZykO482bLUOQYYK2XA4EcCN5kyKrFcYuvrbiSeckEfpYXBbQPGHgNXpOW2Wp4c5l3ADAHzudx/e3DOj9R6wOVjGtn4Yh+fJcWa8cy/H+SFEyGL+2ggTBz7ukkFZVX3muN8yPAIPrHNHaXpCoBBnzyDG7hodPTPyh8QtF6PEysdfWMc=

jaunte  May 19, 2020 • 8:04:33pm
Jack Burton  May 19, 2020 • 8:04:37pm

re: #99 Patricia Kayden

Most people wont even think of that. We can’t even get people to not touch or take masks off in the middle of the grocery store for dumb reasons.

The “everything is going to be different” people may very well look like futurists predicting the year 2000 in 1899.

Teukka  May 19, 2020 • 8:04:45pm

Did this one get posted yet?

DodgerFan1988  May 19, 2020 • 8:05:02pm

re: #98 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Then you have empathetic loving people like this.

Speaking of empathetic loving people.

Dread Pirate  May 19, 2020 • 8:07:25pm
Ace-o-aces  May 19, 2020 • 8:07:55pm
Michele: Out of the closet, Into the fire  May 19, 2020 • 8:08:14pm

re: #87 plansbandc

rzUx+M+eUnAolFEmjI5pXAJsn03ECFu0WaF/n5ersCvv8rPIjAc8LVlzoJ1d58hIUrUE/ZBD2Gu+pxW8LuvOfBSNmHdlCmsn3kCYbzYJyWBUFLrln5rAJLOcwToacEaEZfsQGlFoHW8LbAssIKVUodSpYRg0ntYA

Patricia Kayden  May 19, 2020 • 8:09:31pm

How is this not a major scandal? Democrats should be holding House hearings on these scandals everyday even though they have to do the investigations from their homes.

teleskiguy  May 19, 2020 • 8:10:24pm
DodgerFan1988  May 19, 2020 • 8:11:35pm

re: #98 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Then you have empathetic loving people like this.

And then there is this asshole.

Patricia Kayden  May 19, 2020 • 8:15:53pm

re: #95 DodgerFan1988

It’s interesting to see that in order to be a Black Conservative/Republican, you have to be an Uncle Tom and defend the murder of an unarmed Black man by White thugs. Fascinating to see this with Candace Owens and other Black Conservatives.

Dread Pirate  May 19, 2020 • 8:18:12pm
Joe Bacon 🌹  May 19, 2020 • 8:18:43pm

re: #113 Patricia Kayden

Yeah, include a certain South Carolina Senator in that motley crew, too!

retired cynic  May 19, 2020 • 8:18:52pm

re: #114 Dread Pirate

That poor woman!

Hecuba's daughter  May 19, 2020 • 8:24:21pm

re: #114 Dread Pirate

Henry Rodgers was trying to make a more sinister point: that Tara Reade is the same as Christine Blasey Ford. And since Ford was credible. Reade is also so.

Jack Burton  May 19, 2020 • 8:25:21pm

re: #113 Patricia Kayden

In my own personal experience, African Americans of a Conservative nature seem to be in 1 or more of 3 categories.

Extreme Evangelical Christians. (This group thinks Democrats are all ‘Atheist Muslims’ that hate God and America)
Small business owners. (This group thinks Democrats are communists that want to tax them to death)
Current or Former Military. (This Group thinks Hillary Clinton is a traitor, and Democrats in general hate America and especially the Military)

I currently know 3 African Americans that are very conservative and vaguely Trump supporters (Because the D alternative is always worse no matter who). All 3 of them are current/former military. Navy and Marines. 1 is *very* Christian. I don’t currently know any business owners but I’ve run into that type in the past.

This is my own personal anecdotal experience however.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  May 19, 2020 • 8:31:56pm

re: #114 Dread Pirate

Senior correspondent for Daily Caller desperate to change the narrative perhaps?

Eventual Carrion  May 20, 2020 • 4:27:32am

re: #43 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but two Wright’s make an airplane.

And three rights make a left.

Quarantine Jam From the Pacific Northwest This is a video that I did with friends during the COVID stay at home. We recorded video of us playing and Charlie Hewitt put it together for me Scott Weller - Drums Anchorage AK, and Andrew Loeffler - ...
The Menzingers - ‘High School Friend’ (Full Album Stream)Listen to the full album: bit.ly"High School Friend" by The Menzingers from the album 'Hello Exile' available nowOrder at themenzingers.ffm.to Official Site: themenzingers.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @themenzingersInstagram: instagram.com #themenzingers #helloexile #epitaph
Korn - Can You Hear Me (Acoustic)Official acoustic version of “Can You Hear Me.” Stream it everywhere here: korn.lnk.to The Nothing 🔲 Available everywhere now: lnk.to Follow KornWebsite: kornofficial.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @korn/Instagram: instagram.comApple Music: music.apple.comSpotify: bit.lyYouTube: bit.ly
3 days ago
Alec Benjamin - Match in the Rain [Official Music Video]Download/Stream 'These Two Windows': alecbenjamin.lnk.to Shop 'These Two Windows' merch: alecbenjamin.store Follow Alec Benjaminalecbenjamin.comfacebook.com@alecbenjamininstagram.comtiktok.com #AlecBenjamin #TheseTwoWindows #MatchInTheRain #OfficialVideo
3 days ago
Sammy Boller - Awakening From the Daydream 24-bit Studio Masters, Guitar Tabs, and Backing Tracks available at:candyrat.com Spotify / Apple Music / Tidal / Deezer / Amazon : orcd.co Visit Sammy Boller at:Website: sammyboller.comInstagram: instagram.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @sammybollerYouTube: youtube.com Bass: Steve LehaneDrums: Dylan WalshVideo by: Eric QuirosAudio ...
Joyce Manor - ‘House Warning Party’ (Lyric Video) "House Warning Party" by @Joyce Manor from the album 'Songs From Northern Torrance,' available May 29thPre-order at joycemanor.ffm.to Filmed by Donovan Vim Crony / DEBUNK PUNK Season 2 / Episode 1 & at Zephyr Veg. Cafe (2) 6/19/09Edited by ...
Twenty One Pilots - Level of Concern (Official Video) twenty one pilots - Level of Concern (Official Video)official video for "Level of Concern" - available now on Fueled By Ramen. top.lnk.to Exclusive Crew Nation hoodie available now - smarturl.itA portion of proceeds from this song + the TØP ...
Lotteries: A Rant From a Poor PersonLotteries. A rant from a poor person (me). So I have a MegaMillions ticket. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302.6 million against. Right now, the jackpot is $336,000,000. There are endless think pieces in everything from ...
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷
Clean Bandit - Rockabye Ft Anne-Marie #AtHome #WithMe So fun to play in our garden and link up with Anne-Marie via computer airways for International Nurses Day! Watch the full concert: YouTube Click here to subscribe: bit.ly Follow us:Website: cleanbandit.co.ukFacebook: facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Instagram: instagram.comSoundcloud: SoundCloudSpotify: atlre.co.uk ...
The Unlikely Candidates - Novocaine “Novocaine” by The Unlikely Candidates available now! LISTEN HERE: red.lnk.to Catch us on tour! songkick.com Follow us here:instagram.comfacebook.com@tucband?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthortheunlikelycandidates.com Directed by Mattias Russo-LarssonProduced by Lewis Atallah #UnlikelyCandidates #Novocaine #ArtistOnTheRise #OfficialVideo #Pizza #MusicVideo #AlternativeRock #Rock #TUC #LeftSideBrain #VeronicaMars #Alternative #Unlikely #Candidates ...