Deep State SuperElite Satinist  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:07:38pm

Fick Drumpf.

retired cynic  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:08:01pm

GOTV

The Pie Overlord!  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:08:29pm
Charles Johnson  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:09:56pm
🌹UOJB!  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:12:38pm

I need some King Crimson right now!

Youtube Video

Dread Pirate  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:13:18pm

They revisedd today’s US new Covid-19 cases down for the US at Worldmeter.

Patricia Kayden  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:13:49pm
LadyBehir  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:15:46pm

FT and GOTV.

Patricia Kayden  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:18:06pm
jaunte  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:18:43pm
calochortus  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:19:38pm

Gah.

Dread Pirate  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:20:38pm
🌹UOJB!  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:24:18pm

QAnon trending on Twitter…aw shit…

teleskiguy  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:24:26pm

🤣🤣🤣

Charles Johnson  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:24:53pm
Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:34:21pm

re: #6 Dread Pirate

They revisedd today’s US new Covid-19 cases down for the US at Worldmeter.

phew. I feel better now.

plansbandc  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:36:25pm
Patricia Kayden  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:38:54pm

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:39:12pm

re: #18 Patricia Kayden

*WHACK!*

Belafon  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:49:04pm

The local Fox station was reporting on the restrictions being put in place by New York, New Jersey, and the other states on people traveling from states like Texas due to rising covid rates. They also pointed out that we had imposed a similar set of restrictions on those states back in April.

Belafon  Jun 24, 2020 • 7:49:44pm

re: #18 Patricia Kayden

That needs to be the band’s name.

stpaulbear  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:01:42pm

I made a trip to a slightly suburban Target store this evening and I’d say that maybe about 35-40% of the customers were wearing masks, although everyone was doing well at distancing. The clerks were doing a good job of wiping down the checkout areas between customers. It’s the first time I’ve been in a Target in over two months and I though that more people would have felt the need to wear masks.

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:02:41pm
Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:02:55pm

re: #22 stpaulbear

You’ve been reading the comments here and seeing the news, right? Out in my neck of the north woods, the heart of derp central in the state of Minnesota, people wearing masks are almost impossible to find.

gocart mozart  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:06:57pm
stpaulbear  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:07:33pm

re: #24 Quoth the raven, Covfefe.

I guess I haven’t been paying enough attention. The only places I’ve been shopping are the local mom & pop grocery store and a couple of Walgreen’s Rx stores. Most customers in my neighborhood have been wearing masks.

Quoth the raven, Covfefe.  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:09:18pm

re: #26 stpaulbear

Not here. I’ve seen a few, and some stores require them, but as I’ve mentioned before, our church reopened in a limited capacity a month ago and I have yet to see a single face mask worn by anyone besides myself and my team.

stpaulbear  Jun 24, 2020 • 8:12:40pm

I was going to write that this thread joins the 27 club, but this comment makes it 28.

Perfect Way to Die (Behind the Scenes) Behind the scenes footage from my ‘Perfect Way to Die’ video. This song is SO powerful and means so much in this time right now. While I am a mother, I could NEVER understand what it’s like to lose ...
A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall — Bryan Ferry (Live 1977)
Barry McGuire - Eve of Destruction Subscribe to The Best Of for more classic music history, videos and playlists: bit.ly "Eve of Destruction" is a protest song written by P. F. Sloan. Barry McGuire recorded the track in July 1965. It was released by Dunhill ...
#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 200705It was a good, non exhausting day's work, even though it was 98 degrees when we started. The end of the first game in the series is in sight. We can see the finish line.So everything we do now is ...
Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - the Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live) #TheMorriconeDuel #FilmMusicLive #DNSOWant to experience The Danish National Symphony Orchestra live? bit.ly The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Composed by Ennio MorriconeVarious flutes: Hans Ulrik, Russell ItaniVocals: Tuva Semmingsen & Christine Nonbo Andersen In January 2018, The Danish ...
Charlie Puth - Girlfriend [Official Audio] "Girlfriend" Out Now - charlieputh.lnk.to Text me:[no phone numbers allowed] Subscribe for more official content from Charlie Puth: charlieputh.lnk.to Follow Charliecharlieputh.com facebook.com@charlieputh instagram.comtiktok.comSoundCloud Lyrics: Yeah, tired of this conversationWe didn’t come all this wayTo touch a little, kiss a ...
Paul Weller - Village - Radio 2 BreakfastPaul Weller performs Village live from his Black Barn studio for the BBC Radio 2 Breakfast show
Crowded House - Fall at Your Feet (Live From Home, 2020) In the spirit of musical comradeship through isolation, us fellas in Crowded House have created a live version of Fall At Your Feet, captured here in the making at our respective home set ups. Some of the sentiment in ...
#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 200628after the rototilling we tossed several bags of wild flower seeds. thousands and thousands. we'll see what happens with them. we also bought four trees for our anniversary.all natives, good for birds and butterflies. there's a slash pine, a beautyberry ...
Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)
1 week ago
Russian Bounties — Trump Threatens the American Experiment - PRESS RUN Not once has Trump angrily banged a lectern and promised to get to the bottom of the stunning and heartbreaking story that Russian intelligence was paying lucrative bounties for the lives of American troops murdered in Afghanistan. Not once ...
1 week ago