And Now, Cyriak Meets Sparks: “The Existential Threat” [VIDEO]

Whoa
Music • Views: 18,767

YouTube

The official video for ‘The Existential Threat’ by Sparks, taken from the album ‘A Steady Drip, Drip, Drip’. Listen: sparks.lnk.to.
allsparks.com.

Animated and directed by Cyriak.

#Cyriak #Sparks #Animation

Lyrics:
The existential threat that I always feel
Nothing’s happened yet today and yet I have to feel
Danger near, danger here
Nowhere to escape to and nobody there to hear as I now
Scream in fear, scream in fear
The existential threat is drawing very, very near and they all
Look away, look away
Can’t they see the existential threat is on its way
The existential threat that I tend to feel
When I’m walking down the street or right behind the wheel
Turning left, turning right
Trying to escape the cloud that’s close enough to feel and you may
Laugh out loud, laugh out loud
The existential threat is always hanging about and you may
Say go way, say go way
The existential threat is never going away
Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they’ll cure an existential type disease
Doubt they will, doubt they will
But I’m keen to try whatever, gimme that pill and he said
Here’s the bill, here’s the bill
In the end they didn’t work, I paid the whole bill because
Insurance won’t, they just won’t
Cover existential meds, I wish I had known
How should I react under this attack
Even when I’m standing up I feel I’m on my back
Quagmire here, quagmire there
I cannot elucidate the danger that is always there but it is
Looming large, extra large
My semi-automatic weapon ready to discharge but it’s a
Futile act, better pack
The existential threat is bulletproof and looming large
Sartre and Camus seemed to understand
Something close to what I’m feeling though they were in France
Deux Magots they would go
Each comparing existential threats they came to blows and then
The crowds came near just to cheer
For the greatest existential threatened philosophe and it is
Comforting, comforting
Then the comfort starts to very quickly fade away
Did I wake you up, sorry if I did
Guess I woke you up and also woke your little kid
Threat outside, let me hide
Just until the danger passes, then I’ll go outside and have to
Come again, once again
The existential threat is at your patio door and do not
Let it in, let it in
When you fight the existential threat you will not win
The existential threat that I always feel
Lots of things have happened and I seek an even keel
Danger near, danger far
Nowhere to escape to and I’m racing in my car as I now
Scream in fear, scream in fear
The existential threat is drawing very, very near as I now
Drive away, by the way
Can’t you see the existential threat is on its way

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:47:05pm
Decatur Deb  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:47:13pm

GOTV

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:54:22pm

I expect to lose Internet service momentarily. When I disappear you can all start passing the toasts and send up a cheer. /s

Decatur Deb  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:54:23pm

From Wife’s FB:
Triple-Crown winner Justify declines invitation to the White House, saying “If I wanted to see a horse’s ass, I’d have come in second.”

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:54:29pm

Charles Johnson  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:58:20pm
Charles Johnson  Jul 6, 2020 • 5:59:48pm
Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:00:22pm
Decatur Deb  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:01:06pm

The courthouse in our Alabama county re-opened a couple weeks ago. It re-closed yesterday, after a number of employees tested positive.

dothaneagle.com

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:03:18pm

re: #290 ckkatz

Other countries declaring the Republican Party genocidaires subject to worldwide arrest might help, even if our government can’t do much.

On the other hand, a trifecta win in the election would help.

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:03:41pm
Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:03:50pm

Trump is still trying to make Hydroxychloroquine happen. JFC.

Decatur Deb  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:06:16pm

re: #9 Decatur Deb

dothaneagle.com

And so has the city court, today.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:07:18pm

Long live the Rocket City Trash Pandas, noble show of strength.

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:07:35pm

Listen to this:

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:07:53pm
nicdanger  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:15:03pm

WTF? Oma and I have followed each other on twitter for years.Gonna have to DM her…

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:15:20pm

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:17:44pm
Charles Johnson  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:17:53pm
SteelPH  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:18:34pm
Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:22:25pm

re: #21 SteelPH

Trump doesn’t have the power to cancel or postpone the election.

Of course he can do plenty of other things to try and fuck with it.

SteelPH  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:23:09pm

re: #22 Eclectic Cyborg

Trump doesn’t have the power to cancel or postpone the election.

I’m aware. It’s more what I think he wants to do, not that he can actually do it.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:24:27pm

I wonder, if Trump manages to get away with some insane ratfuckery and somehow wins in November, what happens next?

Protests? Riots? Another Impeachment trial?

Sherlock Hound  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:30:08pm

re: #14 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

There was an independent league team known as the Worcester Tornadoes. Worcester was leveled by one sixty years ago.

A Mom Anon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:32:35pm

After seeing yet another damned story about how assholes think wearing a mask amounts to violating their Freedoms, can someone somewhere find a damned constitutional law expert to explain why NO it isn’t? JFC.

jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:35:24pm
A Mom Anon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:35:56pm

re: #24 Eclectic Cyborg

I have turned very cynical and think this is going to happen if he manages a “win” or not. We’re looking at violence either way. They’ll either be pissed off or emboldened to do more. This is another virus that’s been allowed to run unchecked, I don’t see it going away anytime soon.

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:37:12pm

EPR-radar  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:39:14pm

Thoughts and prayers.

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:39:24pm
Sherlock Hound  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:39:45pm

re: #28 A Mom Anon

Likewise. I think it’ll get violent. I almost, almost think that it will have to come to a head to stop this trend we are on.

Shiplord Kirel, Friend of Moose and Squirrel  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:45:48pm

re: #10 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

On the other hand, a trifecta win in the election would help.

I think our friends in other countries are going to have to step up in many ways. One would be to ban the Republican Party as a criminal organization, which is quite possible in many countries. Another is to pool intelligence on Russian and other foreign interference and disinformation operations in the US, bypassing US agencies completely, and to unravel the associated finances and make them public.

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:46:30pm

re: #31 Patricia Kayden

Terminated. When will idiots figure out that only Trump can get away with blatant racism?

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:48:53pm
jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:50:30pm

It’s unreal the number of people who’ve been suppressing their need to act like absolute shits in public.

jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:54:30pm
A Mom Anon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:55:36pm

re: #35 Patricia Kayden

This is what kills me. They KNOW if their employer sees this shit they’re gonna get fired. It’s happened enough times now that they have to know this. And they still are too fucking stupid to stop. I honestly hope they end up homeless and unemployable. My compassion for these infected doorknobs is gone.

A Mom Anon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:57:16pm

She was a special education teacher. I have to wonder how she treated her students when no one was watching. She shouldn’t be allowed near ANY child. Ever.

EPR-radar  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:59:32pm

I never knew there are so many people in America that look at that famous old photo of the white asshole dumping pool acid on black people in the pool and say to themselves “I want to be that white asshole.”

I viewed the 2016 election as mostly being a referendum on whether or not a sexist, racist pig could become president, and so I was optimistic about the result.

I was badly mistaken. Trump won by the narrowest margin imaginable, and there was all kinds of meddling from Russia, Comey etc. But it shouldn’t have been close enough for any of it to matter.

Trump is a sexist, racist pig without a single redeeming trait, and this was all perfectly well known in 2016.

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 6:59:43pm

They didn’t have to before to maintain the power structure. Trump is encouraging it, but I think they all worried that other people are getting away with disregarding the old power structure.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:00:10pm
Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:00:39pm

re: #38 A Mom Anon

It wasnt that long ago that they wouldn’t have been fired because no one would have reported them.

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:10:29pm
Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:11:38pm

West Virginia, smarter than Florida:

During Monday’s press briefing, Governor Jim Justice said he is making face masks and coverings mandatory in indoor public places.

“What I am mandating today is I am signing an executive order that requires all West Virginians to wear a face covering in all confined indoor spaces where social distancing cannot be maintained,” Justice said.

The order will go into effect at midnight Tuesday.

wdtv.com

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:15:05pm

teleskiguy  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:15:44pm

Whoa is right. This music video is all kinds of freaky.

teleskiguy  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:19:56pm

I love this one.

Iframe

The Pie Overlord!  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:25:24pm
FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:27:49pm

Am I the only one that thinks it’s likely Musk is somehow doctoring the sales data?

Ace-o-aces  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:32:43pm
Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:32:47pm

plansbandc  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:32:53pm

re: #39 A Mom Anon

I’m guessing she was abusive as fuck. I hope no one ever gives her a job working with kids again, but I bet some magat will.

A Mom Anon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:33:42pm

I think the internets, cell phones and social media have made this impossible to ignore. Which is the proverbial double edged sword. It’s good its being dragged out of the shadows, but there is a reward, attention. And of course there’s support from like minded assholes, which gives them strength in numbers. More consequences,a lot more, will be the main thing that drags this shit into obscurity. Freedom comes with responsibility, these wingnut chucklefucks only want others to pay for what they do. That’s nowhere in the constitution they claim to hold so dear. They’re going to fight it, but if science holds out here, there may be quite a few less of them as we pull ourselves out of the mess.

IngisKahn  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:34:12pm

re: #50 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

Anecdotally, when I had my Model 3 get its computer upgrade two weeks ago, I was at the service center in Tempe for about 30 min. There was a constant stream of new cars being delivered and people arriving to pick up their cars.

Michele: Out of the closet, Into the fire  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:34:42pm

re: #50 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

I thought the SEC made Tesla remove him from the board of directors for attempting to manipulate stock prices.

plansbandc  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:36:27pm

re: #49 The Pie Overlord!

Totally badass.

Ace-o-aces  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:36:58pm
Ace-o-aces  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:37:42pm
JC1  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:37:48pm

re: #56 Michele: Out of the closet, Into the fire

The future is electric and Tesla is generations ahead of other car companies. Doesn’t mean that the stock isn’t overpriced ridiculously, but it also doesn’t mean that he’s lying about the numbers.

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:38:11pm

that republican ship sailed ages ago

jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:38:29pm

re: #59 Ace-o-aces

Who is Dave Rubin?

teleskiguy  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:39:19pm

Keep fucking that chicken, spanky.

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:40:10pm

re: #19 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

and those news outlets let em

jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:41:24pm

The Millers don’t care if you’re a Republican if your people came from the “wrong*” part of Europe.
*varies

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:41:54pm

From the previous thread:

re: #377 stpaulbear

I can’t believe how often you get hit with severe weather.

It’s passed now. We were not severely hit this time.

My town is actually a pretty small target. The last tornado which hit us enveloped the whole town. There were stormchasers here who put video up of it (though my amateur photographs I put up here the next day were better I think, as I didn’t get lost on our streets and knew where the most severe damage was).

(2:44, the video shows storm chasers driving up N. Starr St.—one block east of my house—passing the fire brigade, the Starr Street Diner, the village hall, and getting confused because they don’t realise the street is actually a through street though very narrow. They then show damage north of town.)

Broadwater, Nebraska 5-10-18 Debris falls on chasers as tornado moves through town, and damage

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:43:21pm

re: #23 SteelPH

he’s desperate to find anything, anything ro avoid losing, which is the ultimate humiliation for him

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:44:20pm

re: #60 JC1

I agree with most of it, but Kia’s 2021 Soul is supposed to get 243 miles on a single battery charge, so the gap is closing pretty fast. But, his ego and insecurities aside, the company keeps pushing the envelope.

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:45:00pm

and don’t mind doing it in front of cameras

Welcome to The Imbleachment (dangerman)  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:46:46pm

like Chris Rock said, there’s not more racism today, there’s more cameras

Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:47:33pm

re: #63 teleskiguy

Keep fucking that chicken, spanky.

“In certain sick patients” i.e. it.’s only good for shit once you’re pretty sick. It STILL has serious potential side effects won’t do a damned thing to help healthy people.

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:47:46pm

re: #50 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

My friend’s husband is the finance manager at a big dealership in Chicago and she told me people are buying cars like crazy again. They never closed and were doing by appointment only sales throughout the supposed lockdown. It was slower but never stopped. Now it’s crazy.

Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:48:57pm

re: #72 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

I’m sure the $600 / week in extra UE benefits (that are set to expire soon) had a lot to do with that.

A Mom Anon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:49:09pm

Aww isn’t it sweet how much this young couple have in common? 🤢🤮

makeitstop  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:51:27pm

A pretty optimistic thread from Andy Slavitt.

jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:51:41pm

re: #74 A Mom Anon

I thought she would eat his head after they mated, but maybe she’s waiting.

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:52:33pm

re: #73 Eclectic Cyborg

When I had to buy a new car for my wife last month, one of things all of the dealerships were offering was an additional $4K on top of everything they were cutting off of the MSRP to get people to buy.

jaunte  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:52:52pm

Is he running?

Michele: Out of the closet, Into the fire  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:53:18pm

re: #60 JC1

Oh I agree. Heck I resurrected this relic so I had something to buzz around in without a lot of hassles. But for Musk to even think about trying to manipulate the numbers after getting burned ($20 Million) by the SEC I think he would be a lot more judicious in his announcements about anything that would/could affect stock prices.

EPR-radar  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:53:35pm

I thought she would eat his head after they mated, but maybe he’s waiting.

Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Miller, a power couple whose most plausible bone of contention in their relationship is who will have the higher rank as a demon in Hell.

Jay C  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:53:54pm

Is he running?

Well, his mouth is, anyway….

EPR-radar  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:55:09pm

re: #81 Jay C

Well, his mouth is, anyway….

Tucker Carlson and Tom Cotton are on the short list of possible GOP presidential candidates who could end up being worse than Trump. Ted Cruz probably also makes the cut.

Yeah Sure WhatEVs  Jul 6, 2020 • 7:59:08pm

re: #73 Eclectic Cyborg

I can’t imagine that. Who buys a car when they’re out of work?

My friend’s are in a fairly upper middle class area. And he’s been doing it for so long all the professional sports players go directly to him. He’s ridiculously personable. You simply can’t not love him.

Dread Pirate  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:01:23pm

re: #63 teleskiguy

Keep fucking that chicken, spanky.

a quick browse of the study it seems the age of the people who received neither drug was five years higher than the groups treated.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:01:32pm

re: #34 Patricia Kayden

And wingnuts are all over that thread saying “I didn’t hear anything racist.”

Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:01:40pm

re: #83 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Well one does need reliable transportation for medical appointments, groceries, pharmacy runs…and job interviews.

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:08:06pm

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:08:41pm

re: #85 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Let them carry on and keep getting fired then. Works for me.

Patricia Kayden  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:09:50pm

Because when Trump does is, we all can tell how serious and intellectual he is, right Tuck Tuck?

Dread Pirate  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:17:45pm

The US is 207th of 215 countries for survival rate from Covid-19.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:18:49pm

re: #88 Patricia Kayden

Let them carry on and keep getting fired then. Works for me.

Plenty of liberal trolls in there mocking her over having a flip phone.

I do despise the liberal concern troll tendency of claiming low-tech or whatnot is low education. The majority of the country has no access to any cell service at all. I don’t see the need to buy a $1,000 smartphone which I can’t use at all unless I’m away from home. I’ll keep my free emergency flip phone, thanks.

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:21:08pm

re: #38 A Mom Anon

Stealing “infected doorknob” (they’d probably lick to to own the libs).

makeitstop  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:22:42pm

Trudeau gives us the Big Nope.

What an embarrassment.

I Would Prefer Not To  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:23:23pm

re: #91 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Plenty of liberal trolls in there mocking her over having a flip phone.

I bought I used/refurbished smart phone for about $100.00. Only brand new ones are that expensive. I have all the features that I need and then some.

Dread Pirate  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:26:46pm
Eclectic Cyborg  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:26:49pm

re: #93 makeitstop

Trudeau gives us the Big Nope.

No masks required. No social distancing. Can you blame him?

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:28:14pm

BogeyMon  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:28:24pm

PSA - if you wear glasses and are forced to wear a mask, you may be entitled to condensation

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:30:34pm

re: #97 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

Carlson is the top cable TV show, btw.

Sherlock Hound  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:30:54pm

re: #94 I Would Prefer Not To

$180 for my current Asus phone. It is lack of network more than lack of cash.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:32:10pm

re: #98 BogeyMon

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:32:58pm

re: #39 A Mom Anon

If something like that happened when my son was an infant, I would have taken her down or died trying.

I’d be making my case before a jury why my assault was justified.

stpaulbear  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:33:46pm

Camping is considered a low risk activity, so people who don’t know the fuck about camping are bringing their resort-town attitudes into the wilderness.

Some North Shore visitors trashing trails, campsites

Some campers wanted a better view of the lake from their public campground in the Superior National Forest. So they cut down some trees.

“You think something as basic as that wouldn’t happen,” said Trent Wickman of the U.S. Forest Service, but many travelers are forgetting to pack their wilderness etiquette.

North Shore locals are losing patience with careless visitors trashing trails and campsites, with one resident saying: “We and Cook County are not here for you to beat us up.”

“There’s a different psychology this year — the world is in a disruptive mode, people are maybe caring less,” Piragis said. “ ’The world is coming to an end so we’ll do whatever the hell we want to do.’ ”

“This year there has been an abnormally high level of disrespect shown to the land and people who live here,” he wrote in a Facebook post last week that has been shared more than 1,600 times. “With so much pain, anger and hate out there right now because of this pandemic, everyone needs to find a piece of joy. And if people continue to show a lack of respect, destroy the land here and act terribly, the little piece of joy that can be found here might disappear.”

On Monday he said by phone that he’s heard from friends in tourist-heavy areas around the country that it’s much the same — visitors are showing up without knowing what to expect or what is expected of them.

Belafon  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:34:55pm

re: #97 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

No, Senator, Tucker wants to take your prosthetics and then talk about how you depend on the US government for help.

Barefoot Grin  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:34:59pm

re: #101 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

don’t be such a drip, man

A hollow Gandalfian voice says, VOTE, you fools!  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:37:49pm

re: #90 Dread Pirate

The US is 207th of 215 countries for survival rate from Covid-19.

And all the countries below us on the list are western European countries with highly developed medical infrastructures. I suspect a failure of reporting, or a slower-progressing epidemic in many of the other countries in the world.

The Ghost of a Flea  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:38:36pm

re: #97 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n😷Trips

The secret is that Tucker Carlson believes deeply in the superficial trappings he views as symbolic of intelligence, like being a white upper crust dude with a tie.

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:43:41pm

re: #107 The Ghost of a Flea

I don’t think it’s that much of a secret

A Three Hour Tour  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:44:32pm

re: #91 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Plenty of liberal trolls in there mocking her over having a flip phone.

My brother bought me a cheap flip phone for use in emergencies a few years back. It’s the only cellphone this household has, and my son has inherited it primarily as a means for people to get in contact with him.

I hate the cultural expectation that a.) you must have a cellphone and be reachable and available at almost all times, and b.) that your cellphone must be a recent model cellphone.

I value being difficult to reach.

retired cynic  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:47:20pm

re: #109 A Three Hour Tour

I can understand that. However, I live alone out in the country, with no other people within sight. I’m pretty crippled up, and keep my phone in my pocket in case I fall or get sick, which has happened. Oh, and I’m old. So there are reasons. I got my parents one when it was feasible, and made sure they carried it at all times, so that they could call for help. Cheap insurance, to my mind!

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n😷Trips  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:52:05pm

re: #91 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Plenty of liberal trolls in there mocking her over having a flip phone.

What flip phone?

Anymouse 🌹🏡😷  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:52:54pm

re: #89 Patricia Kayden

What Ms. Jong-Fast was responding to:

Because a decorated disabled war veteran hates America.

I don’t see how any veteran, servicemember, family member of both, or their friends could ever support any conservative politician, but some do.

gwangung  Jul 6, 2020 • 8:55:11pm

re: #112 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

What Ms. Jong-Fast was responding to:

Because a decorated disabled war veteran hates America.

Just where DID Tucker serve?

sagehen  Jul 6, 2020 • 10:44:05pm

re: #72 Yeah Sure WhatEVs

Because anyone who can afford it, they’re a lot more afraid of mass transit than they used to be. And insurance rates are way down.. You don’t want to go to the grocery store every few days, you want a way to carry a month’s worth or food (or stuff from the home improvement store). And if you’ve got an investment account, may as well spend that money before the market crashes again. And there’s no traffic, so a car is more useful than it was. Also, parking spaces are a lot easier to find. And what are the odds of losing your job and you’ll be living in your car soon enough? And if you think your city/state is going to hell, you’re going to want a way out.

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Jul 7, 2020 • 5:18:31am

re: #91 Anymouse 🌹🏡😷

Plenty of liberal trolls in there mocking her over having a flip phone.

My brother the professor still carries a decade plus old phone. No additional apps, can’t get images attached to texts, doubt it has a camera, etc. etc. He prefers it that way, and usually only carries it for emergencies and has it off most of the time.

What amuses me is that when I am visiting and he has a bit of time to kill he borrows my phone to play a euchre app.

538: “It’s Way Too Soon to Count Trump Out” This is why we have to work like Biden is actually eight points behind, rather than ahead. Joe Biden currently has a robust lead in polls. If the election were held today, he might even win in a landslide, ...
thecommodore
Harris, Parton, Ronstadt on Late Show, March 24, 1999 (Full, Stereo) "Trio II" was recorded in 1994 but not released until 1999, when Emmylou Harris, Dolly Parton, and Linda Ronstadt appeared on Late Show to perform Neil Young's "After the Gold Rush." The Glass Harmonica (or Armonica) was played by ...
Ratched You deserve someone to show you mercy. From the creator of American Horror Story, witness the origin of one of the world's most iconic characters, Nurse Ratched. Sarah Paulson stars in Ratched, coming to Netflix on September 18. SUBSCRIBE: ...
The Jaded Hearts Club - Reach Out I’ll Be There (Official Video) The Official Video for Reach Out I'll Be There by The Jaded Hearts Club. The new album You've Always Been Here is out 2 October, pre-order now: jadedhearts.lnk.to Listen to We'll Meet Again / Reach Out I'll Be There: ...
Raised by Wolves — New Ridley Scott Television Series Mother was programmed to protect everyone after Earth had been destroyed. When the big bad wolf shows up, she is the one we must trust. Subscribe: bit.ly Be the first to know more:HBO Max: hbom.axLike HBO Max on Facebook: ...
Black Pumas - Confines (Official Live Session With String Quartet) “Confines (Live in Studio)” is available now to stream/download. It is from the deluxe edition of the Black Pumas’ debut album which will be released digitally August 28 and physically October 9. Pre-order in 2xLP, 2xCD and digital formats: ...
1 week ago
Orville Peck - Smalltown Boy (Official Audio) Official audio for Orville Peck’s cover of "Smalltown Boy" by Bronski Beat out now: orvillepeck.lnk.to Pre-save / Pre-add Orville's new EP Show Pony here: orvillepeck.lnk.to Amazon - orvillepeck.lnk.toApple Music - orvillepeck.lnk.toiTunes - orvillepeck.lnk.toSoundcloud -  orvillepeck.lnk.toSpotify - orvillepeck.lnk.toYouTube Music - orvillepeck.lnk.toYouTube -  orvillepeck.lnk.to Follow Orville PeckFacebook - facebook.comInstagram - instagram.comTwitter - @orvillepeck orvillepeck.com LyricsTo ...
1 week, 1 day ago
Norah Jones - to Live "To Live" is taken from Norah's newest album 'Pick Me Up Off The Floor,' out now and available to stream/download here: norahjones.lnk.to Connect with Norah:norahjones.cominstagram.comfacebook.com@NorahJones See Norah live: norahjones.com Music video by Norah Jones performing To Live. © 2020 ...
Future Islands - for Sure (Official Video) 'For Sure' by Future Islands, out now on all platforms: futureislands.ffm.to A Film by Samuel Jerome MasonFinishing by John HarrisonRendered with GarageFarmSpecial Thanks to Anna, Jemima, Mike, Willy, Saad, Eric, Arsen Perish the painI was impoverishedThose ties that windAnd ...
Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - Get on My Wave I wrote and produced “Get On My Wave” with Kyle “King Tuff” Thomas the day we met last summer. I’ve struggled with releasing the song during the pandemic because it felt too happy; detached from the tumult of our ...