The Bob Cesca Podcast: Stevie Ray One-Shirt

Politics • Views: 11,932

MP3 Audio

Today’s program from our podcasting affiliate, The Bob Cesca Show:

Stevie Ray One-Shirt — [Explicit Content] Comedian Ben Gleib nails Charlie Kirk on abortion. Kirk’s latest meme about COVID is suicidal. COVID is the number one killer of Americans 35-54. The 1/6 Committee passed criminal contempt referral against Steve Bannon. The Republican shell-game. Who’s wimpy? Democratic expectations and criminal referrals. Jeffrey Rosen testified this week. Jeffrey Clark subpoenaed. Maknified Fortion revisited. Good news from the Biden White House. Why canceling Christmas isn’t a real thing. The problem with the Virginia gubernatorial race and Louis DeJoy. With Jody Hamilton and David TRex Ferguson, and music by Leigh Thomas and Marya Zimmet. And more!

nines09  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:29:46pm

Good evening. November will have us pay for this balmy October.

Look away and it’s gone.
jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:30:24pm
Patricia Kayden  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:39:00pm
The Pie Overlord!  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:39:35pm
No Malarkey!  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:41:04pm

Andrew McCabe is getting his pension after a politically motivated firing.

darthstar  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:52:45pm

re: #5 No Malarkey!

Andrew McCabe is getting his pension after a politically motivated firing.

And an nice three year back-pay bonus. Good for him.

wrenchwench  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:55:31pm

re: #6 darthstar

And an nice three year back-pay bonus. Good for him.

Can you convince Trump it’s coming out of his pocket?

A Cranky One  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:56:00pm

A Cranky One  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:58:34pm

The often untold story of cleaning up dead kaiju finally coming to theaters next year | SoraNews24 -Japan News-

soranews24.com

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Oct 14, 2021 • 5:59:41pm

re: #9 A Cranky One

soranews24.com

Soylent Red is kaiju!

JOE 🥓  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:01:35pm

re: #6 darthstar

And an nice three year back-pay bonus. Good for him.

That 3 year back pay better include interest as well. Remember when management tried to screw a coworker out of her job and they fired her without good cause. Took 2 years but she got her job back along with 2 years of back pay with interest.

A Cranky One  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:02:48pm

re: #10 FFL (GOP Delenda Est)

Soylent Red is kaiju!

Gamera is really neat
He is full of turtle meat
We love eating Gamera!

(MST3K)

wrenchwench  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:05:52pm

Today, I was unlocking my bike at the store, and another cyclist rode up and said, ‘Hey, I like your hair…it reminds me of Star Trek.’ It took me until way after I got home to realize I was, at that time, wearing a big, green helmet. If I had been able to see myself, I would have understood right away.

This is an argument for a handlebar-mounted mirror, rather than the helmet mirror I use.

Charles Johnson  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:06:06pm

Boy, some people on Twitter really don’t like Chris Hayes. I got a couple of snarky comments after the last post.

I’m not his biggest fan or anything but he’s a cut above most of the mainstream media. I’ve disagreed many times, and he does tend to be a bit too credulous when it comes to people like Bernie Sanders, but he’s one of the few shows I still like watching.

So much of the broadcast media these days is just absolute shit, on so many levels.

wrenchwench  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:08:24pm

OK, I’ll read the article watch the video.

Patricia Kayden  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:11:01pm
DodgerFan1988  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:18:52pm
(((Archangel1)))  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:19:09pm

This is so freaking stupid.
The Missouri Department of Education’s website was so poorly coded in HTML that it made it possible for anyone to see thousands and thousands of educators’ SSNs in plain text.
A journalist found out and notified them before reporting it afterwards.
So what does Missouri and its dumbass governor Parson do? Go after the journalist and accuse him of hacking.
Had this happened 25 years ago, i’d likely be laughing about the stupidity back in junior high.
Realizing that the system and those behind it are so backwards in this day and age? Not as much a laughing matter anymore.

Patricia Kayden  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:21:06pm
Belafon  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:22:13pm

re: #16 Patricia Kayden

Someone should write a book titled “The Opposing Viewpoint to the Holocaust is Wrong.”

Charles Johnson  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:24:01pm

I love VS Code’s git features so much. It’s so easy to search back through the whole history of your changes in a big project and find some code that would otherwise have been lost in the mists of time. I just used it to restore a complex feature in this big project I’ve been working on too much.

I Would Prefer Not To  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:25:29pm

The opposing viewpoint to the Holocaust is the Republican Party.

The opposing viewpoint to slavery is the Republican Party.

The opposing viewpoint to science is the Republican Party.

The opposing viewpoint is the Republican Party.

Belafon  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:26:22pm
Patricia Kayden  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:27:23pm

Dopamine Fish  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:30:05pm

re: #18 (((Archangel1)))

Mrs. Fish, who is a bit of a Luddite, noted, “If even I can understand that this is bullshit, what’s that say about the Missouri Governor?”

Charles Johnson  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:30:09pm
dat_said  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:35:19pm

Compare and contrast

Dopamine Fish  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:35:29pm

I wish we could get that in the professional edition. Instead, Visual Studio has killed off their nice integration and stuck us with some cheap garbage that nobody in their right mind would want to use. In fact, I’ve devolved to using the git command line at work instead of VS Professional’s git integration. Ugh.

plansbandc  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:36:27pm

re: #12 A Cranky One

I’ll have you know I just sang that. :D

Sherlock Hound  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:37:16pm
Sherlock Hound  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:37:51pm
EstebanTornado1963  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:38:10pm

Man I hope I’m golfing at 99

A Three Hour Tour  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:38:24pm

My problem with Chris Hayes, outside the Bernie thing, is actually a problem with me: every time I see him onscreen, I have this overwhelming urge to exclaim, “McHAAAAAAALE!” in a Joe Flynn-esque whiny, nasal, ducklike voice.

Sherlock Hound  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:38:39pm
The Pie Overlord!  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:39:04pm

Back in the day (2006 I think it was) when I worked on a database that included employee SSN’s, that field was encrypted and the part of it that I worked on, which included searching records, reading fields and displaying on the screen, we NEVER DISPLAYED AN ENCRYPTED FIELD unless the user login ID had the privilege to view it.

JFC this is like SQL to HTML 101.

Dopamine Fish  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:42:36pm

re: #35 The Pie Overlord!

JFC this is like SQL to HTML 101.

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

gocart mozart  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:44:35pm

If you are tired of Qanon adherents running for congress, what do you think of “Q” himself running?

No Malarkey!  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:46:14pm
Sherlock Hound  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:47:19pm

re: #36 Dopamine Fish

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

I want to see what little Bobby Tables can do for Missouri. If they’re sloppy like that, they’re also sloppy enough for SQL injection fun! “DROP TABLES ‘Governors Office””
///

A Cranky One  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:51:21pm
jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:51:37pm
jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:51:52pm
FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:52:07pm

re: #35 The Pie Overlord!

JFC this is like SQL to HTML 101.

I saw something similar when there was discussion of putting out a searchable employee database thing that accessed some of the tables in the company’s SAP system - that supposedly would protect the sensitive data. (And what was considered sensitive varied between Brazilian, US, and EU laws.) I took a gander at the prototype of it as I was doing SAP security work at the time and e-mailed the security manager in Brazil that it wouldn’t be usable.

I got some flak back. So I went into the prototype, pulled up his record, made it put his bank account # on the screen, took a screen shot of it, and sent it to him in another e-mail.

I got a one-word reply. “Oh.”

And it would have been a lot of additional hoop-jumping and development to properly hide/bury that information, which was pretty much what their quick and dirty approach was trying to avoid.

jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:52:45pm
Belafon  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:57:18pm
Charles Johnson  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:58:17pm
jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 6:59:00pm
Belafon  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:02:00pm
jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:02:38pm

Too short.

Belafon  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:02:56pm

(((Archangel1)))  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:03:14pm
A Cranky One  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:03:51pm

Note this statement:

You know the great thing, our great first lady—‘That one,’ she said, ‘I don’t believe that one.’”

Which totally acknowledges that she believed a lot of the other disclosures.

Hecuba's daughter  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:04:42pm

I waited to the last minute but signed up last night to Vote Forward (votefwd.org) to send letters to voters in Virginia. Only have until Saturday for this mission but even a little can help out.

jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:05:12pm

re: #52 A Cranky One

His first lady stories are just as reliable as his Sir stories.

Punish Domestic Terrorists  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:05:13pm

Cheetah cub cam (Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute)

(((Archangel1)))  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:05:52pm

garzooma  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:06:01pm

re: #8 A Cranky One

Didn’t just blow up the sister’s planet (one of the better Robot Chicken skits):

YouTube

jaunte  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:09:44pm

Performative cruelty at the Texas lege:

A Cranky One  Oct 14, 2021 • 7:12:08pm

re: #57 garzooma

Video

Robot Chicken also did this classic:

Robot Chicken: This Deal’s Getting Worse All The Time

Last updated: 2021-06-05 2:51 pm PDT

Cash.app Shop at amazon
Top Three Images of the Past YearAt least, I think so right now... ;) Ask me tomorrow for probably 7 others. Thanks for looking!
William Lewis
Tweets: 1 •
Sunshine Coast, BC’s Ron Kalmakoff Pays Ode & Urgency to the Planet in “Mother Nature” Whether you believe it or not, climate change is real, global warming is real, and our planet is in crisis. Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Kalmakoff addresses the urgent need for action in the face of this emergency with the release ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,611 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -1
Tweets: 0 •
Michelle Rasky Debuts Genre-Bending Breakout in Groovy “Dancing on My Own” With expertly tracked instrumentals fusing with precisely programmed synthesizers to meet in the dark, award-winning Canadian artist Michelle Rasky’s new single creates a substantial electro dance-pop single in “Dancing on My Own” — available now. The Folk Music Ontario ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,527 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
Indie-Pop Artist JP Maurice Prevails With Impossible Optimism in “Unstoppable” After years of an uphill battle with today’s music industry and its perception of pop music, Canadian artist JP Maurice is finally behind the wheel of this indie-pop train, and there is no stopping it; especially not after JP ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,195 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
JUNO-Nominated Girl Pow-R Soar With Supercharged Remix of “This Is Us”Volumes up and dance floors cleared: JUNO Award-nominated and chart-topping Markham/Richmond Hill/Hamilton, ON’s all-girl starlets Girl Pow-R soar with supercharged new remix of their hit single, “This Is Us” — available now. open.spotify.com The pop vets pumping out of your ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,786 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -1
Tweets: 0 •
Princess Superstar Shows How Fabulous 50 Can Be in Latest Single ‘Gettin’ Older (Pussy Still Pop!)’ American Electronic/Hip-Hop sensation Princess Superstar releases her latest single ‘Gettin’ Older (Pussy Still Pop!)’, 20 years on from her smash hit ‘Bad Babysitter’ which propelled Princess Superstar into the limelight, garnering a top 10 single in the UK and ...
AliceSmith21
Views: 177 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -4
Tweets: 0 •
Rocky Mountains, AB Folk-Roots & Appalachian-Country Swing Band OVER the MOON Release “Lonesome Bluebird” Straight from their ranch nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Alberta folk-roots and swing duo Over The Moon deliver their signature stone-ground sound in the form of new single, “Lonesome Bluebird”— available now via Borealis Records. “This ...
ericalper2021
Views: 434 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
JP Sunga Delivers Powerful Testimony in Newest Alternative Soul “Dirty Water” Diving into the theme of self-redemption and rediscovery, multi-award nominated Canadian singer/songwriter JP Sunga inspires listeners across the board to find inner strength with his profound new single, “Dirty Water” — available now. "Many of us tend to collect, ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,262 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
Brazilian Alt-Rockers WRY Release Poignant, Electric “Where I Stand” About the Complexity of Relationships Brazilian alternative rock band WRY blesses the musical landscape with their electric new single ˆWhere I Stand” — available now. The latest single off of WRY’s forthcoming splashy new album Reviver is a poignant love song about the complexity ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,532 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
Toronto Folk-Rocker Dany Horovitz Captures the Joyful Sound a Mended Heart Makes With “Moving On” Capturing that golden moment when you realize time truly heals and that the spiritual superglue of making new memories can actually mend a broken heart is Canadian folk-rock artist Dany Horovitz and his joyful and personal debut single, “Moving ...
ericalper2021