The Pie Overlord!  Oct 17, 2021 • 6:59:53pm
Dread Pirate Ron  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:04:16pm
jaunte  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:08:05pm

“…A spokesman for Heaven Hill said the truck driver “was a third-party contractor taking bulk bourbon to the Norfolk-Southern Railroad in Louisville” and that the incident had caused “no spills” as of 6 p.m. Wednesday.”

jaunte  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:08:41pm

Bulk Bourbon is a troubling concept.

Dopamine Fish  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:09:03pm

So what you’re telling me is, hiring scabs nearly caused the biggest party foul EVER.

jaunte  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:14:39pm

Bulk booze by sea:

“…The first-ever dedicated wine tanker was the Bacchus, a converted cargo ship launched in France in 1935 with a capacity of 337,000 gallons of wine. After being sunk in World War II, a second cargo ship was converted to a wine tanker with the same name.

But the largest and most famous wine tanker to sail was America’s Angelo Petri. The vessel was another conversion job, built at San Francisco’s Bethlehem yard using a section of an older tanker originally built in 1943.

The capacity of the Bacchus was dwarfed by the Angelo Petri, which could carry 2.4 million gallons of wine. To put that in perspective, this is the equivalent of 12.1 million bottles of wine (based on 750 milliliters per bottle) per voyage.”
freightwaves.com

Dopamine Fish  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:19:10pm

Bulk booze by sea:

“One if by land, and two if by sea.”
*much later*
“How many do you see?”
“…Four?”
“Go home, Paul, you’re drunk.”

Belafon  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:23:35pm

Not safe for work, but this is more effective than ivermectin: oglaf.com

Love-Child of Cassandra and Sisyphus  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:43:18pm

I thought wine came in boxes?

A Cranky One  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:50:15pm

Bulk Bourbon is a troubling concept.

Actually, a lot of what’s on the market comes from bulk producers.

One example:

bulkwineandspirits.com

FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt'n 😷 Trips  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:56:26pm
darthstar  Oct 17, 2021 • 7:57:25pm

re: #10 A Cranky One

Actually, a lot of what’s on the market comes from bulk producers.

One example:

bulkwineandspirits.com

I’ll take a tank wagon. Two if you have them.

A Cranky One  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:01:41pm

re: #12 darthstar

I’ll take a tank wagon. Two if you have them.

They also do bulk vessels. Let’s split a tanker.

Belafon  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:04:15pm

re: #11 FormerDirtDart 🍕🐀 No Capt’n 😷 Trips

Christmas presents were late, and the reason they were late is still in charge of the post office.

teleskiguy  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:07:03pm

Snow farming.

retired cynic  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:17:57pm

Lord, my resident skunk just cut loose in the yard. It was so strong my sinuses shut down from it. GAH! I am so lucky to have those cute little fellers living here. /

teleskiguy  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:23:21pm

Going skiing tomorrow! At my leisure. Have to get my picture taken for my new Arapahoe Basin pass. Bringing both freeheel and alpine setups. Supposed to be a beautiful day. I’m also stoked that I’ll be driving by the natural spring on the side of Highway 6 more often, I’ll be fillin’ up water bottles.

teleskiguy  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:25:58pm

Har har…

Belafon  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:28:08pm
Belafon  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:28:35pm
teleskiguy  Oct 17, 2021 • 8:37:45pm
sagehen  Oct 17, 2021 • 9:05:54pm

re: #17 teleskiguy

Now that you have the ultra-pass for areas everywhere…. are you going to do a road trip and ski in many States?

teleskiguy  Oct 17, 2021 • 9:11:58pm

re: #22 sagehen

I’ve got a lot on my plate in Colorado. Definitely will ski at Crested Butte a few times, Telluride a few times. A trip to Park City, UT may be in order (I’ve never skied there, only the Cottonwood Canyons). I have a dear friend who has been nagging me to go ride with her at Stevens Pass, WA. darthstar is in CA and my Epic pass is good at Kirkwood, Northstar, and Heavenly.

So who knows. Good chance I’ll have used the pass in two different states?

plansbandc  Oct 17, 2021 • 9:58:04pm

re: #16 retired cynic

That’s been happening a lot here too. :D

Last updated: 2021-06-05 2:51 pm PDT

Cash.app Shop at amazon
First Confirmed US Case of Omicron Coronavirus Variant Detected in California California has an immense economic presence, Being one edge of the Pacific Rim brings great opportunities. And great peril sometimes. This time, the offshore pest is another kind of COVID. Omicron. In a White House news briefing, Dr. Anthony ...
Rightwingconspirator
Tweets: 14 •
Flag Observances for December 2021 There are three flag observances for the month of December in the USA.7 DEC: (Tuesday) Pearl Harbor Day15 DEC: (Wednesday) Bill of Rights Day25 DEC: (Saturday) Christmas Day (Federal Holiday) All days are full staff unless modified by proclamation. ...
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷
Tweets: 0 •
Top Three Images of the Past YearAt least, I think so right now... ;) Ask me tomorrow for probably 7 others. Thanks for looking!
William Lewis
Tweets: 1 •
Sunshine Coast, BC’s Ron Kalmakoff Pays Ode & Urgency to the Planet in “Mother Nature” Whether you believe it or not, climate change is real, global warming is real, and our planet is in crisis. Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Kalmakoff addresses the urgent need for action in the face of this emergency with the release ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,611 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -1
Tweets: 0 •
Michelle Rasky Debuts Genre-Bending Breakout in Groovy “Dancing on My Own” With expertly tracked instrumentals fusing with precisely programmed synthesizers to meet in the dark, award-winning Canadian artist Michelle Rasky’s new single creates a substantial electro dance-pop single in “Dancing on My Own” — available now. The Folk Music Ontario ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,527 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
Indie-Pop Artist JP Maurice Prevails With Impossible Optimism in “Unstoppable” After years of an uphill battle with today’s music industry and its perception of pop music, Canadian artist JP Maurice is finally behind the wheel of this indie-pop train, and there is no stopping it; especially not after JP ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,195 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
JUNO-Nominated Girl Pow-R Soar With Supercharged Remix of “This Is Us”Volumes up and dance floors cleared: JUNO Award-nominated and chart-topping Markham/Richmond Hill/Hamilton, ON’s all-girl starlets Girl Pow-R soar with supercharged new remix of their hit single, “This Is Us” — available now. open.spotify.com The pop vets pumping out of your ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,786 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -1
Tweets: 0 •
Princess Superstar Shows How Fabulous 50 Can Be in Latest Single ‘Gettin’ Older (Pussy Still Pop!)’ American Electronic/Hip-Hop sensation Princess Superstar releases her latest single ‘Gettin’ Older (Pussy Still Pop!)’, 20 years on from her smash hit ‘Bad Babysitter’ which propelled Princess Superstar into the limelight, garnering a top 10 single in the UK and ...
AliceSmith21
Views: 177 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -4
Tweets: 0 •
Rocky Mountains, AB Folk-Roots & Appalachian-Country Swing Band OVER the MOON Release “Lonesome Bluebird” Straight from their ranch nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Alberta folk-roots and swing duo Over The Moon deliver their signature stone-ground sound in the form of new single, “Lonesome Bluebird”— available now via Borealis Records. “This ...
ericalper2021
Views: 434 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
JP Sunga Delivers Powerful Testimony in Newest Alternative Soul “Dirty Water” Diving into the theme of self-redemption and rediscovery, multi-award nominated Canadian singer/songwriter JP Sunga inspires listeners across the board to find inner strength with his profound new single, “Dirty Water” — available now. "Many of us tend to collect, ...
ericalper2021