AZ Rep. Paul Gosar Censured and Removed From Committees, Then Retweets the Same Incitement to Violence

Politics • Views: 15,881

YouTube

This is the moment when Rep. Paul Gosar was officially censured by the House of Representatives and removed from the Committee on Natural Resources and the Committee for Oversight and Reform. Yes, this lunatic was on a committee for oversight. I know, right?

Then, soon after he had to stand and be censured like a naughty schoolboy, Gosar fired up his Twitter and …

darthstar  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:40:05pm

Why the hell not? They can’t censure him again…and there aren’t enough Republicans who would vote to expel him from Congress. If there were, they’d hold a group expulsion and kick him, MTG, Boebert, Cawthorn, Jordan, Gaetz, and about a half dozen other assholes out at the same time.

Belafon  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:41:54pm

My wife has this Frontline story about a newspaper in Iowa from 2019 to September, 2020. One of the things farmers were noticing in the story is that it’s raining more there, meaning they’re growing less crops because the first yield is taking longer to grow.

darthstar  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:43:25pm

Rain’s good until it’s not.

Barefoot Grin  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:44:57pm

re: #3 darthstar

Rain’s good until it’s not.

It can bring abundance and it can bring rot.

darthstar  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:47:01pm

Update on my refrigerator woes. It showed up today as promised, but because there’s no valve on the water line behind the existing refrigerator, they refused to install it…so it’s in a box in the garage.

I have a neighbor who’s a plumber, so I shot him a text pic of the line to ask his advice. Went to Ace, picked up an inline valve, and will text my gardener tomorrow to come help me install the fridge.

Dopamine Fish  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:49:45pm

re: #5 darthstar

How far back did you trace the line? I found the valve for my refrigerator line when it started leaking. It was all the way under the kitchen sink, a good 10’ away directly, but more like 15’ the long way ‘round behind the kitchen cabinets.

Dangerman  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:51:16pm

re: #5 darthstar

Mrsdm says you can do it no problem

Charles Johnson  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:51:29pm

re: #1 darthstar

Yep. He probably didn’t want to be on those committees anyway. Now he gets to pretend to be a hero and con the right wing out of mo’ money. Hard to see how he lost anything in this mess. But hey, he was “censured.”

darthstar  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:51:30pm

Our local good-bad Chinese food place is fucking awesome. Just called in a dinner order - at peak take-away time - and they said 10 minutes. I’ll wait 7 then get in the car (they’re a mile down the coast)…will probably see them putting our order on the counter as I walk in the door. Almost makes me wish we could celebrate a Jewish Xmas.

jaunte  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:52:51pm

Too bad censure doesn’t come with a fine. It seems to have just been converted to a wingnut medal.

darthstar  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:55:22pm

re: #7 Dangerman

Mrsdm says you can do it no problem

I know… my across the street neighbor was kind enough to bring a refrigerator hand truck home with him today so I would have it for tomorrow.

re: #6 Dopamine Fish

I looked under the sink - just a line to the dishwasher. The line behind the fridge goes under the house. I went into the crawl space under the house and decided fuck it…they must have used a self-tapping line into the water line when they remodeled the kitchen.

So new in-line valve it is - you’ll get pics when I do the needful.

Dopamine Fish  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:57:24pm

re: #11 darthstar

So new in-line valve it is - you’ll get pics when I do the needful.

Oh, you’ve got a hodgepodge. That’s… pleasant. Reminds me of the time we tried to plumb in a dishwasher at my grandmother’s house. We got it in… eventually.

Charles Johnson  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:59:57pm
Jay C  Nov 17, 2021 • 5:59:57pm

re: #9 darthstar

. Almost makes me wish we could celebrate a Jewish Xmas.

Hey, go on ahead!
Chinese food on the holidays is a custom with ecumenical appeal!

jaunte  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:01:27pm

Start with taco carretas, and build back better.

I Would Prefer Not To  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:01:54pm

re: #9 darthstar

Jesus was Jewish.

plansbandc  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:02:00pm

Just saw a tweet about the Prayer Breakfast at the White House. What a bunch of BS.

Did I tell you my one percenter sibling has gone to at least one of those?

Yeah. :(

Hecuba's daughter  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:03:51pm

So the Rittenhouse jury has already spent 2 days considering the verdict; it’s more than the OJ jury which decided in 4 hours. In both cases the perpetrator murdered two people. I wonder if the single person of color on the Rittenhouse jury might be more adamant about reviewing the evidence and less likely to be hoodwinked by the narrative that an armed white 17 year old is just a child who should be treated with kid gloves. Only one dissident juror is needed for a hung jury. Or there could be several who are undecided or in disagreement. Or problems in deciding on the lesser included offenses.

Hecuba's daughter  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:09:11pm

But the more of these ignoramuses who lose their committee assignments, the better the committee hearings are for the members. So it is a win for anyone who wants a serious discussion of issues. Yes — we’re still stuck with Jordan, Gohmert, et al but there are a couple morons who are no longer interfering with hearings.

FFL (GOP Delenda Est)  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:12:38pm

re: #19 Hecuba’s daughter

Interfere in an official capacity.

I still expect the occasional walk-in “protest” disruption to be made by these people since being assholes and flaunters of rules is one of their explicit privileges that they expect to have and grant to no one else.

Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:16:39pm
Backwoods_Sleuth  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:17:52pm

niterz, lizardz!

The Pie Overlord!  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:19:23pm
jaunte  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:21:23pm
Dopamine Fish  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:21:31pm

re: #23 The Pie Overlord!

I will agree on one point with the Hypnowald, in that the conditions in prison are brutal. However, what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander; I was all in favor of prison reforms well before the 1/6 riots, and their plight is not what moved me to care about the conditions in our federal prisons. Also, I believe that these seditious fucktards should have the damn book thrown at them, for the good of the Republic, even if the conditions in prison are that bad.

Belafon  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:25:24pm

Just drove by the Rockwall Nissan. This is their parking lot:

Where are the cars?

I wonder if the car companies will do commercials if they run out of cars.

Charles Johnson  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:25:42pm
Dopamine Fish  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:27:41pm

Just drove by the Rockwall Nissan. This is their parking lot:

I wonder if the car companies will do commercials if they run out of cars.

I wonder if the lot’s going to get paved and/or painted. I have seen a LOT of used and new car dealers doing that in the last 18+ months.

jaunte  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:30:20pm
Barefoot Grin  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:32:19pm

Wow, yeah I had forgotten about King. He must be thinking, “if only I could have held out one more term then the party would have completely bent to me.”

Florida Panhandler  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:36:40pm

re: #23 The Pie Overlord!

Greenwald is just another member of the 4Chan Party- the 4Chan Party is the remnants of the Republican Party that the likes of George Will used to hold to their chest and pontificate on the value of the “free market” and “personal responsibility.” That is dead. Buried. Worms.

The new 4Chan Party championed by Gosar and many many others on the right exists only to tear down existing structure in favor of white supremacism in America, and overall the elevation of an international cabal of elites who consider themselves above any real sense of law, order, or empathy.

There are many that consider themselves, with the aid of modern internet technology, above any sort of government control or allegiance. Greenwald is chief amongst these people in terms of recognition.

Semper Fi  Nov 17, 2021 • 6:45:11pm

Video

That’s beautiful. Thank you.

Semper Fi  Nov 17, 2021 • 7:26:19pm

By all means protect Democracy. What comes after we lose Democracy will be protected. That protection is being put in place even now.

Last updated: 2021-06-05 2:51 pm PDT

Cash.app Shop at amazon
First Confirmed US Case of Omicron Coronavirus Variant Detected in California California has an immense economic presence, Being one edge of the Pacific Rim brings great opportunities. And great peril sometimes. This time, the offshore pest is another kind of COVID. Omicron. In a White House news briefing, Dr. Anthony ...
Rightwingconspirator
Tweets: 14 •
Flag Observances for December 2021 There are three flag observances for the month of December in the USA.7 DEC: (Tuesday) Pearl Harbor Day15 DEC: (Wednesday) Bill of Rights Day25 DEC: (Saturday) Christmas Day (Federal Holiday) All days are full staff unless modified by proclamation. ...
Anymouse 🌹🏡😷
Tweets: 0 •
Top Three Images of the Past YearAt least, I think so right now... ;) Ask me tomorrow for probably 7 others. Thanks for looking!
William Lewis
Tweets: 1 •
Sunshine Coast, BC’s Ron Kalmakoff Pays Ode & Urgency to the Planet in “Mother Nature” Whether you believe it or not, climate change is real, global warming is real, and our planet is in crisis. Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Kalmakoff addresses the urgent need for action in the face of this emergency with the release ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,608 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -1
Tweets: 0 •
Michelle Rasky Debuts Genre-Bending Breakout in Groovy “Dancing on My Own” With expertly tracked instrumentals fusing with precisely programmed synthesizers to meet in the dark, award-winning Canadian artist Michelle Rasky’s new single creates a substantial electro dance-pop single in “Dancing on My Own” — available now. The Folk Music Ontario ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,525 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
Indie-Pop Artist JP Maurice Prevails With Impossible Optimism in “Unstoppable” After years of an uphill battle with today’s music industry and its perception of pop music, Canadian artist JP Maurice is finally behind the wheel of this indie-pop train, and there is no stopping it; especially not after JP ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,193 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
JUNO-Nominated Girl Pow-R Soar With Supercharged Remix of “This Is Us”Volumes up and dance floors cleared: JUNO Award-nominated and chart-topping Markham/Richmond Hill/Hamilton, ON’s all-girl starlets Girl Pow-R soar with supercharged new remix of their hit single, “This Is Us” — available now. open.spotify.com The pop vets pumping out of your ...
ericalper2021
Views: 1,782 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -1
Tweets: 0 •
Princess Superstar Shows How Fabulous 50 Can Be in Latest Single ‘Gettin’ Older (Pussy Still Pop!)’ American Electronic/Hip-Hop sensation Princess Superstar releases her latest single ‘Gettin’ Older (Pussy Still Pop!)’, 20 years on from her smash hit ‘Bad Babysitter’ which propelled Princess Superstar into the limelight, garnering a top 10 single in the UK and ...
AliceSmith21
Views: 173 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -4
Tweets: 0 •
Rocky Mountains, AB Folk-Roots & Appalachian-Country Swing Band OVER the MOON Release “Lonesome Bluebird” Straight from their ranch nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Alberta folk-roots and swing duo Over The Moon deliver their signature stone-ground sound in the form of new single, “Lonesome Bluebird”— available now via Borealis Records. “This ...
ericalper2021
Views: 432 • Comments: 0 • Rating: -2
Tweets: 0 •
JP Sunga Delivers Powerful Testimony in Newest Alternative Soul “Dirty Water” Diving into the theme of self-redemption and rediscovery, multi-award nominated Canadian singer/songwriter JP Sunga inspires listeners across the board to find inner strength with his profound new single, “Dirty Water” — available now. "Many of us tend to collect, ...
ericalper2021