Nefarious UN Controlled Group Involved in Liberty Stealing Sales Tax Vote in Arkansas
Like the title of the Arkansas Times Blog Post says; You Can’t Make This Shit Up.
Secure Arkansas, stymied for the moment in beating up immigrants, has turned its attention to a proposal to build a community complex in Saline County. In local developers’ dreams, it might even be a future State Fair site. Economic development. Rah rah. I haven’t been paying close attention to the coming sales tax election.
Here is some of the email Secure Arkansas set out to warn those of us who live in Saline County that the UN is fixing to take are LIBERTIES!!!!!
What you might not know
· The election is being funded by the Saline County Economic Development Corporation rather than Saline County.
· Between 2007 and 2009, revenues of the Los Angeles County Fairplex declined 18.9 percent.
· Saline County has brought in Tampa, Florida-based Crossroads Consulting, owned by Susan A. Sieger.
· Sieger is a member of Westshore Alliance, another Florida-based operation which supports “sustainable development” and “smart growth.”
· The United Nations is the creator of the Agenda 21 program of Global “sustainable development” based on their stance on issues such as climate change, consumption, energy, and finance, among others.
· The International Council of Local Environment Initiatives (ICLEI) is the local government arm of Agenda 21.
· The UN advised ICLEI to avoid mentioning “UN Agenda 21” when the council members were naming local initiatives.
· One of the names used by members of ICLEI is “Smart Growth.”
· A principal goal of Smart Growth is to monitor and control energy consumption and to force consumer behavior to change.
· North Little Rock Mayor, Patrick Henry Hays, is President of ICLEI USA.
· Pulaski County Judge, Buddy Villines, entered into an agreement with ICLEI without the Quorum Court’s consent.
· When asked if he was a member of ICLEI, Benton Mayor, Rick Holland, would not comment.
I wonder why Rick Holland did not comment…maybe he was laughing too hard.