Killing the Zedo Popups - a PSA
A lot of people are getting the Zedo ad popups…Popup blocker doesn’t stop them, Malware bytes, adaware, etc. don’t kill them…so what’s a lizard to do?
1. Open the folder where your cookies are stored on your local computer (In firefox, go to Tools/Options, click Privacy, then remove individual cookies - you can search for the word ‘zedo’ and get them all in one shot).
2. Delete the little fuckers.
1. Tools/Options - General tab
2. Under Browsing History, click “settings”
3. On the temporary internet files dialog, click “view files”
4. Find the zedo cookies and delete the little fuckers.
That should take care of things for you.