Arab states preparing UN resolution against Israeli settlements - Haaretz Daily
So if a ‘settlement freeze’ becomes a reality, and Fatah gets a state, then—
1. Hamas will stop launching rockets?
2. Hezbollah will disarm?
3. the ‘militant wings’ of all of these organizations will disband?
4. the Arab boycott of Israeli goods will end and they will welcome trade with Israel the next day?
5. Fatah TV will stop Kermit the Frog from teaching kids to kill Jews?
6. the UNRWA will get out of Dodge?
7. Lady Ashton will do her first load of laundry ever, without the help of her servants?