Geller’s solution to the ‘Muslim Problem’
Here’s her “reasonable” solution./
A few reasonable solutions:
- Immigration from non-Western countries must be stopped.
- Illegal immigration must be punished with prison and fine.
- Repatriation (state-paid emigration and resettlement) should be offered to all immigrants from non-Western countries.
- Islamization must be stopped, in order to make resident Islamic supremacists feel “homesick” and to counter development of Islamic areas and values in our societies.
- The crushing power of secular law, secular police and secular Justice must be enforced in order to — by all means — reinstate law and order in lawless areas.
- All who are voluntarily involved in the use of Sharia courts and honour-related crimes must be punished.
- Lack of will or ability to integrate must be made so unpractical and economically non-beneficial that repatriation will be the only tempting offer (immigrants should: pay for their own interpreters; earn their right to free medical care, education, social benefits, etc.; pay for special education for their children if they as parents cannot speak the language, and thereby support their childrens’ schooling, etc.).
- Immigrants should only be offered citizenship if at least one of their parents have citizenship. They can stay as long as they can support themselves and obey the law, but we have enough citizens already.
- Refugees should be offered safety, food and medical care in refugee camps close to their home country. A Western level of living standard in Western countries for refugees is far too expensive and not necessary.”