The ‘State of Palestine’ quiz
With all that is going on at the UN, I think it is a good time to bring this back. It is all old hat for many, but might be a bit of an education for some lizards.
The “State of Palestine” quiz
1. When was the country of “Palestine” founded and by whom?
2. What were its borders?
3. What was its Capital?
4. What were its major cities?
5. Name at least one “Palestinian” leader before Arafat.
6. What was the language of the “Country of Palestine”?
7. What was the prevalant religion of the ancient “country of Palestine”?
8. What was the name of its currency?
9. Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the “Palestinian” monetary unit against the US dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yaun on that date.
10. Since there is no such country of “Palestine” today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
11. Why did the “Palestinians” never try to become indepependant until after the devastating defeat of invading arab states in the 1967 Six Day War?