17 Words from my 5-year-old Granddaughter, on Becoming a Better Person
1. Thankful. So happy for something that someone else is doing for you.
2. Happy. The opposite is sad, so does that explain it. Its a good feeling.
3. Loving. To be next to each other, like what? A. hugging
4. Excited. Really really happy
5. Polite. Good manners
6. Gentle. Calm, quiet, soft no wild celebration smacks.
7. Peaceful. Not grabbing or fighting
8. Funny. Like a monkey or a clown
9. Grateful. I appreciate everything you and mommy do for me.
10. Caring. When you shrug your shoulders and say I don’t care it means you don’t care but the opposite is caring, that is your helpful and ahavas yisrael [loving your neighbor].
11. Sensitive. Not embarrassing people or hurt other peoples feelings.
12. Behaved. Behaving, helping, listening, taking a bath, going to sleep right away, you need to be behaved every single second.