Stalkers of the World, Unite! Carmelo Lisciotto at Blogmocracy
After the last expose of my personal stalker Carmelo Lisciotto’s fraud he naturally couldn’t remain silent. He joined forces with the weirdos that run “Blogmocracy” stalker blog and his piece appeared there under a moniker (Carmelo is too cowardly to post it under his real name).
The piece is a tissue of lies from start to finish and there is no reason to debunk it point by point. I’ve already told what really happened and I’ve proven with links that the current deathcamps.org. owners (Webb and Lisciotto) have been caught committing fraud and playing fast and loose with facts. This alone discredits Carmelo’s account. So I won’t make a point-by-point rebuttal both because most of his claims are unsourced and because nobody would read a long rebuttal anyway.
I will make several points that go to the heart of Lisciotto’s credibility.
1. As I pointed out earlier, Carmelo Lisciotto participates in the neo-Nazi Holocaust denial forum CODOH under the nickname “Blogbuster”. He is very friendly with neo-Nazis there. And in the Blogmocracy post he actually shows his true colors. He writes about me and my anti-denier friends:
As early as 2002 these four whack-jobs began pooling their time and resources to launch a decisive smear campaign designed to attack any and all Holocaust revisionist websites, forums, boards, blogs found on the Internet. They would even visit conferences and heckle speakers, and distribute literature linking to their hate blogs (except Sergey Romanov of course, who never dares comes out of hiding)
One of the key forums they attacked was revisionist web forum CODOH codoh.com and simple searches on that site will reveal posts by these kooks going back as early as the turn of the century.
Wow. Just wow. Yes, you read that right. Critique of Holocaust deniers’ arguments is now a “smear campaign designed to attack any and all Holocaust revisionist websites [etc.]”! We “attacked” neo-Nazi CODOH site! Poor, poor deniers, Carmelo Lisciotto weeps for them.
I mean, really? He attacks anti-deniers for shredding Holocaust deniers’ arguments? Are any other comments necessary, except to point out that Carmelo Lisciotto is a Holocaust denial sympathizer?
2. Chris Webb is not and has never been a historian, much less a “well-respected” one, he has never published a single peer-reviewed academic article or book. It’s a simple, verifiable fact. Another simple, verifiable fact is that Carmelo lies about Webb having started the group. Again, I have already debunked this in the previous article, but just to illustrate how obvious Carmelo’s lies are, here’s how ARC’s history was described at the site back in 2003:
The birthplace of ARC was the Internet. Michael Peters (Germany) showed on his former homepage his model of the Treblinka death camp. Meanwhile the model is exhibited at the Beth Shalom Holocaust Centre in England. He was helped by Richard Glazar, a survivor of Treblinka, in the late 1990’s.
Michael acquired Peter Laponder’s address from Mrs. Ada Holtzmann and contacted him. Separately Peter has built another Treblinka model at the same time, even in the same scale! Because of Michael’s homepage Chris and Billy contacted him and the group increased.
Michael has carried out research into a number of German archives, and has obtained rare and important material. He is responsible for updating the website. Another vital activity is Michael’s research and contacts with the memorials at the former euthanasia sites in Germany and Austria.
In Carmelo’s revised version it all starts with Webb, who “was soon approach [sic] by many volunteers who wished to be involved in his new website”, among whom was Michael Peters. Again, we can see that Carmelo lies as easily as he breathes.
3. It’s a simple and verifiable lie that I crossed ways with Carmelo before ARC (that is, before 2005/2006). All stories about Usenet battles in 1990s between me and Carmelo are pure fiction and Carmelo can’t supply a single link to support this fiction. In fact, a simple search will show that Carmelo was known as a Usenet troll and spammer (see quotes in my previous article).
4. death-camps.org site was a legitimate successor of the deathcamps.org site, with the fake materials (previously introduced by Chris Webb) removed. It was run by several ARC members. Google did remove it from the search results after Lisciotto/Webb complaint, and it’s easy to see why. Webb has the control of deathcamps.org domain (see previous post for the explanation). Without knowing the facts about the internal disputes, people at Google assumed that Webb’s copyright claim was correct - they have to minimize their legal risks. The only way to restore the results would be through a legal action, which, of course, was not feasible for many commonsensical reasons (not the least of which was that none of the remaining active members resided in the US or the UK). After some time it was decided that the usefulness of the “clean” mirror/successor site was rather limited, so it was taken down.
5. In the light of the above, the hare-brained conspiracy scenario posited by Carmelo about Webb’s pal “Andy Schmidt” simply crumbles. For it was Michael Peters (together with Peter Laponder) who was the initial founder of the group, Webb joined later. So it made no sense for Peters to somehow oust “dear leader” Webb, since Webb had never been a head honcho in the first place (well, before the coup), and was, in fact, the ARC secretary and treasurer (who eventually absconded with the meager funds), as well as a co-author. And, of course, Carmelo does not actually cite any evidence of anyone’s but Webb’s involvement with Schmidt.
Moreover, Carmelo ignores another fact - other members had pointed out “Schmidt“‘s forgeries long before I even joined (as I have documented), and Webb not only stood by him, but secretly published books with ARC content together with “Schmidt” (as detailed in the previous post on the topic) to which he had no right whatsoever, since while he had been the (partial) author of some texts on the site, many other people had been involved too, and they never gave Webb any permission to publish their work and especially to ascribe it to some mysterious “Andy Schmidt” (contrary to Lisciotto, “Schmidt” was not responsible for translations, but in any case a translator is never listed as a co-author simply because of translations). So in the end we have Chris Webb palling around with a proven forger “Andy Schmidt” (who only corresponded with Webb), and they together published materials stolen from the ARC site. And now Carmelo wants to lay Webb’s guilt for introducing fakes to the site on the very person who helped to expose these fakes (me)!
Conclusion: I could write 10 more posts like this one debunking each and every little (and huge) lie by Carmelo Lisciotto (like, for example, RODOH’s Hans has nothing whatsoever to do with Michael Peters and they’re not acquainted, etc., etc.), but the above should suffice to show that:
a) Carmelo Lisciotto is a proven liar and fraudster with no credibility;
b) Carmelo Lisciotto is a Holocaust denial sympathizer.
IOW, the Blogmocracy/Dead Louse stalkers have been had again.