For when words fail
Want to tell someone they’re a lying sack of shit, but feel that phrase is grossly overused? I’m here to help. Posted with the debates in mind, but you can use these anywhere!
Making your “Liars Dice”
1. Print each of the images below on the heaviest stock your printer can handle. If you’ve got nimble digits you might be able to get away with putting all three on a single sheet of A4/Letter; if you’re a fumble-fingered fool like yours truly, one per page might be easier to cope with.
2. Cut out each icosahedron net and very lightly score each internal line to guide folding.
3. Tape or glue each tab under the adjacent edge. You’ll find the polyhedron emerges into existence as you go. Tucking the last two or three tabs in is always tricky, but.
Putting them to work
1. Roll the three twenty-sided dice and read off the phrase that forms from the uppermost faces.
2. Isn’t it so much more satisfying to scream, “You prevaricating punnet of poop!” at the TV?