Pages

Jump to bottom

4 comments

1 HappyWarrior  Fri, Oct 25, 2013 10:59:24am

Does Brent Bozell do anything other than whine like a little child?. Waaah gay characters are being portrayed as human beings rather than sexual deviants. I’m being discriminated against. This guy needs to let his sexual repression go.

2 BusyMonster  Fri, Oct 25, 2013 11:01:08am

Oh, this joke writes itself. Last time I checked Bozell was at least 85% a piece of bigoted dogshit, and the other 15% was too stupid to understand the problem.

3 Kid A  Fri, Oct 25, 2013 4:48:11pm

Are Bozo and Fischer related? Because their fascination with teh gayz is just weird.

4 Skip Intro  Fri, Oct 25, 2013 7:17:14pm
They’re extremely happy with the liberalism of “ABC Family”

Would that be the same “ABC Family Channel” that runs

The 700 Club, The 700 Club Interactive, Joseph Prince,
Time of Grace With Pastor Mark Jeske, and Life Today With James Robison
every single weekday, with The 700 Club being re-run multiple times each day?


This page has been archived.
Comments are closed.

Jump to top

Create a PageThis is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.
Or... you can just click this button to open the Pages posting window right away.
Last updated: 2021-06-05 2:51 pm PDT
LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds Tweet

Help support Little Green Footballs!

Subscribe now for ad-free access!Register and sign in to a free LGF account before subscribing, and your ad-free access will be automatically enabled.

Donate with
PayPal
Cash.app Shop at amazon
as an LGF Associate!
Recent PagesClick to refresh
Justice Dept Sues Uber for Price Gouging the Disabled With “Wait Times”Justice Department Sues Uber for Overcharging People With Disabilities The Justice Department today filed a lawsuit against Uber Technologies Inc. (Uber) for charging “wait time” fees to passengers who, because of disability, need more time to enter a car. Uber’s ...
Thanos
1 week, 3 days ago
Views: 1,195 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 0
Tweets: 2 •
Be Alive (Original Song From the Motion Picture ‘King Richard’) Provided to YouTube by Parkwood Entertainment/Columbia Be Alive (Original Song from the Motion Picture "King Richard") · Beyoncé Be Alive (Original Song from the Motion Picture "King Richard") ℗ 2021 Parkwood Entertainment LLC, under exclusive license to Columbia Records, ...
Thanos
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Views: 1,067 • Comments: 0 • Rating: 0
Tweets: 2 •