Family-Friendly RPGs - Teach Your Kids Roleplaying
Adventurer! The fellowship of Friends and Family brings you a large assortment of tabletop roleplaying games especially designed to introduce young players to the joys of roleplaying. With these .PDF ebooks, parents can teach these introductory games to their kids, and the kids can learn and play some of these games all by themselves. For just US$4.95, you get all the rulebooks in our core collection as DRM-free .PDFs:
- Hero Kids: An ideal introduction to fantasy roleplaying for children 8 years and up.
- Mermaid Adventures: Exciting undersea adventures and strange mysteries.
- The Princes' Kingdom: Young heirs to the throne of Islandia, visiting the citizens of their land and solving problems. This bundle is the first .PDF version of The Princes' Kingdom sold anywhere!
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $12.32, you’ll level up and receive our entire collection of bonus games:
- Adventures in Oz - Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road: A loving journey into the lands of L. Frank Baum.
- Project Ninja Panda Taco: Jennifer (Jennisodes) Steen's game of competing Masterminds and their biddable Minions.
- School Daze: It's high school the way you wish it could be.
NEW! Now you can send a Bundle of Holding as a gift. These .PDFs make great gifts for the holidays or any time of year — there’s never a bad time to introduce a young person to roleplaying!
[ … ]
I have read and played both the Princes’ Kingdom and Project Ninja Panda Taco, and they are definitely fun!
Check it out, and it’s helping kids!