Perry Website Review
This will be a short and sweet review of Rick Perry’s website splash video:
1. Cue intro uplifting piano and guitar music. …check.
2. Includes swipes at foreign policy and “partisan” politics. hack implications towards Democrats and Obama abound. …vomit.
3. plenty of shots of military and paramilitary assets and personnel. check.
4. “Truth” graphic prominent. Look for this to be the catch word for his campaign. Based on the utter lack of any black or brown skinned people in the video, nor of any poor, gay, or others who have not been accepted into “his” idea of America, I suspect this word “Truth” indeed is connected somewhat to Perry’s ideal image of this country.
5. Lots of profile video shots displaying a solid jawline, forceful finger wagging demeanor, and tough no-nonsense tell-it-as-it-is BS technique they teach you in hackneyed Best Western Hotel conference room speech seminars.
Actually pretty boring and by the numbers according to Republican dogma. Not as boring as the initial Hillary video however. I needed 2 cups of full strength after that one.