Dilbert Author Wants to Rig the Election for Trump
Scott Adams is a wingnut. Not an inward wingnut but a very loud and proud one.
Mr. Adams now has a grand scheme to rig the vote to favor Donald Trump by playing PsyOps (or Psychological Operations) games with Hillary supporters.
His little operation will “multiply the power of your opinion by convincing people on the other side to stay home on election day. Every vote you suppress on the other side is like an extra vote for you.” So, what is his scheme?
1. Don’t ever acknowledge you are a Trump supporter. Pretend you’re a Clinton supporter and say nice things about her.
2. Note that she is going to win in a landslide and casually note that you don’t know if you’re going to waste time standing in long lines.
3. Before election day kvetch about laziness, exhaustion, overwork and stress. IOW, make everyone as lazy, exhausted, overworked and stressed out as you appear to be.
4. Complain about work and “talk about anything that feels disempowering.”
5. Say you were planning to vote Clinton but man, she is so far ahead in the polls, why bother?
6. Jokingly say that, hey, if I don’t vote for her I am not responsible for when she messes up.
7. Wonder aloud how anyone can vote for either presidential candidate.
I think Mr. Adams is ignoring how much Trump is disliked and that his true believers are few. There are many more marginal Trump voters who could be equally swayed by this operation. Not that I am suggesting this…I am just saying.
He also wants to know what you think, so feel free to tell @ScottAdamsSays what you think.