Warren Takes Aim at Trump’s Sister in Her Plan to End Washington Corruption
In her latest plan Warren takes aim at Washington corruption, and wants to close a loophole that ended an investigation of Trump’s sister Maryanne Trump-Barry, whose retirement ended an investigation against her.
Make no mistake about it: The Trump Administration is the most corrupt administration of our lifetimes.
- Foreign nations, like Saudi Arabia, funnel money into Trump’s pockets by spending freely at his hotels.
- Trump’s tax bill is a $1.5 trillion giveaway that primarily helps large corporations and wealthy Americans. Half of the total registered lobbyists in Washington worked on issues involving the word “tax” the year the bill was written — that’s eleven lobbyists for every member of Congress. And when the members of Congress who championed it lost their elections, they got juicy gigs in the lobbying industry themselves.
- Trump’s Supreme Court Justices were hand-picked by right-wing extremist groups that spent millions on television ads — first to hold open a Supreme Court seat in the Obama Administration, and then to pressure the Senate to rubber stamp their candidates of choice, even when it meant ignoring serious sexual assault charges to ram through the confirmation.
- Trump’s pick to lead the Environmental Protection Agency was a climate denier with ties to Big Oil — and when he was forced to resign after a slew of ethics violations, Trump replaced him with a former coal lobbyist.
- Our nation’s ambassadors are a who’s who of Trump’s biggest donors and Mar-a-Lago members.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.