#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 191201
It was an ‘easy’ unchallenging weekend. While low key, we got a lot done.
We worked on the upper wall, setting and pounding in the 72 bags we dropped in last week. There are now two courses done completely around.
The upper wall is about ½ done overall.
Then we made, transported and dropped another 50 bags.
We have filled 500 bags since the start and are now out of empty bags.
Our two layers of tarp are getting battered. Once tears start, there’s no stopping them. And it looks like the rafters are causing it.
So we bought another tarp to lay over the tattered two so there are three layers all together. We’re too close to the end of this phase to have a substantial leak / accident.
This one pictures really shows the progress.