#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 210718
Last week was kind of an off week.
Almost forgot to write about it.
We cleaned up some stuff, did a few small tweaks that needed doing.
The filter tower started to look like it belonged in Pisa.
Plus the water didn’t shower evenly and it started spilling off one side.
We took it down and releveled the base.
Then we had the brilliant idea that the higher bins could have less rocks in them.
Sunday we (ok me) dug the 4 deep post holes for the trellis bed.
It was 98 degrees, so the gazebo was welcome.
It was the usual treasure hunt. No coral rock, but…
- an intruding pipe that came from nowhere, was not in use and so had to be cut out.
- two more old pool pipes in a different hole, that we knew about and cut out
- lots of contractor’s rubble
- another pipe in yet another hole. a real one we had to leave, so we inched the hole over and everyone’s happy.
Coming home one night during the week we spotted one of the armadillos.