Twitter Begins Shutting Down White Supremacist Accounts - Including the "Britain First" Leader Retweeted by Donald Trump

ericblair12/18/2017 11:53:39 am PST

re: #88 Charles Johnson

Remember when people said Trump didn’t understand how NATO is funded? Now he’s explicitly calling for it to be his way — money paid to the US.

This whole thing is indescribably stupid. Each NATO Nation brings its own forces to the table: that’s 90% of NATO assets. The other 10% are bought together with a common pool of funds, determined essentially by…the size of the country’s economy: its wealth. Pay the US for what? It’s completely incoherent, and now Mattis and Tillerson get to have more janitor duty.