re: #212 Varek Raith
Well I think a “World Burn a Holy Book Day” would be a good idea, with the following rules:
1. As many small fires as you may want.
2. At least 10 Holy Books per fire, but not more than 100.
3. Only ONE copy of any particular Holy Book in the fire.
4. Be sure to purchase carbon credits in advance.
5. Have a fire extinguisher handy, but don’t use it on the books.
6. Eat, drink & be merry around the fire, and raise a glass to our common humanity.
7. The ashes must not be considered Holy, and must be disposed of with secular refuse.
I’m sure the Lizards can come up with a list of 100 uinque Holy Books.
The UN could sponsor this.
I would like to see the Daly Lama light the first one.