Family sues New Jersey for right to put their child in gay conversion therapy

sffilk11/06/2013 7:17:49 am PST

For the child, he needs a support group, like PFLAG. There’ll he’ll find people who won’t judge him (as his parents do) and who will help him make it to his eighteenth birthday, when he can get out from under the thumb of his parents and their belief system.