We want to encourage LGF readers who are looking for awesome holiday bargains to check out Amazon’s Black Fridayand Cyber Monday deals, because it’s pretty hard to find better prices on some of the stuff they’re offering — and if you click through from one of the links at LGF, we get a small cut of the purchase price at no extra charge to you! It’s a great way to get some shopping done and support LGF at the same time. Here are some big graphic ads you can click on, to start exploring for the stuff you know you want to buy:
Sure, it’s an advertisement, but it’s also deeply weird.
Amazon is running a great promotional deal for their Associates right now; if you click through from any of the links in this post and sign up for the Amazon Prime 30-day free trial, we get a $10 bounty for each sign-up with no extra cost to you! And even if you decide not to continue after the 30 day trial, we still get to keep the bounty.
The Amazon Prime membership program offers a great list of special benefits for just $79 per year. Members can:
- Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone
- Borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
- Unlimited FREE two-day shipping on millions of items with no minimum order size
I’ve been a member of Amazon Prime for years, and I honestly feel it’s one of the most generous membership programs on the web. I use it nearly every single day. Give it a try — you can’t lose by signing up for the 30-day trial.
Here we are, suddenly a week away from Christmas, and if you’re anything like me you’re not done shopping for friends and family yet. If that’s the case, and you don’t want to fight the crowds, may I suggest Amazon via the LGF Associate link? This way you can take advantage of their excellent holiday bargains and support Little Green Footballs at the same time (at no extra cost).
Amazon gift cards are always good last-minute stocking-stuffers:
But you do still do have time to get something delivered too; here are some links to other Amazon departments you might be interested in:
Now’s the time to pick up those electronic gadgets you’ve had your eye on, as Amazon launches their Cyber Monday Deals Week,featuring awesome deals on techno toys of all kinds.
If you click through to Amazon from one of our links, LGF gets a small commission based on the price of whatever you buy, at no extra charge to you. This is a great way to get some Christmas shopping done with the minimum amount of hassle and support Little Green Footballs at the same time.
If you don’t feel like battling tooth and nail at the brick and mortar stores, but still want to find some excellent Black Friday deals on stuff you need, may I suggest Amazon? Black Friday Deals.
And after the weekend, Amazon follows up with Cyber Monday, featuring awesome deals on electronics and gadgets of all kinds: Cyber Monday Deals Week.
If you click through to Amazon from one of our links, LGF gets a small commission based on the price of whatever you buy, at no extra charge to you. This is a great way to get some Christmas shopping done with the minimum amount of hassle and donnybrook, and support Little Green Footballs at the same time. Winning!
Breitbart propagandist Ben Shapiro has uncovered another BOMBSHELL BREAKING STORY today — the conspiracy between President Obama and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos to oppress him: OBAMA VISITED AMAZON 6 DAYS BEFORE FOUNDER BOUGHT WAPO!
While conservatives and liberals consider the political leanings of Washington Post buyer and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos in an attempt to divine how his politics will affect those of the historic institution, the truth appears to be far simpler: the Post is now Bezos’ latest political tool in a crony capitalist effort to work with the Obama administration. How else to explain President Obama puzzling decision last week to roll out his corporate tax plan at an amazon.com fulfillment center?
The sale of the Post was supposed to be top-secret, with staffers asked not to tweet about it for ten minutes. But it’s more than possible that the Obama administration had some advance notice about the sale, and that Obama appeared at the Amazon warehouse as a sign of good faith to Bezos prior to the move.
MORE THAN POSSIBLE! That sounds dire. Thank Jeebus we have true patriots like Ben Shapiro to keep us abreast of these diabolical plots.
Meanwhile, here’s something that makes a lot more sense than Shapiro’s hate-addled ramblings: the Taiwanese Animators version of the Bezos-Washington Post story.
Amazon has their excellent high-definition tablet, the Kindle Fire HD, on sale for Father’s Day at a $20 discount: Kindle Fire HD - Most Advanced 7’ Tablet.
To get the discount, enter DADSFIRE at checkout. (I may just pick one up for myself!)
World’s most advanced 7” tablet
- 1280x800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for rich color and deep contrast from any viewing angle
- Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound
- World’s first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for over 35% faster downloads and streaming (compared to the iPad mini)
- High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
- Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls using Skype, Facebook, and other apps
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Kindle FreeTime — a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids on the Kindle Fire HD. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited — just for kids. Unlimited access to books, games, apps, movies and TV shows. Learn more
- Prime Instant Video — unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and V shows
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library — Kindle owners can choose from more than 270,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers
- NEW: Kindle Fire owners get 500 Amazon Coins (a $5 value) to spend on Kindle Fire apps and games.
Note: if you click through to Amazon from one of our links (or by clicking that big picture of a Kindle Fire up above), we get a small commission based on what you buy at no extra charge to you. It’s a great way to help support LGF.
Kindle Fire HD vs iPad
Both have stunning HD displays, but Kindle Fire HD is $200 less than the new iPad. See how you get much more for much less with Kindle Fire HD 8.9”
Our highest resolution, largest HD display. It’s much more for much less
Largest screen with highest resolution of any Kindle Fire
Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making free video calls using Skype or other apps
Ultra-fast web browsing and streaming with built-in dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi
Easy-to-use e-mail, calendar, and contacts for work or home, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, and more
Great selection of free apps, games, and books, plus free cloud storage for your Amazon content
Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, apps, and games. Over a million book titles less than $9.99
Prime members enjoy exclusive digital benefits.
Save up to $50 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9”
Through February 8th, 2013, save $30 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9” or $50 on Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G LTE. Enter promotional code FIRELOVE at checkout.
Save on Select Samsung HDTVs
To take advantage of this offer, simply add a qualifying Samsung HDTV to your Shopping Cart from the list below. The price in your cart already includes the manufacturer’s instant rebate. Qualifying products must be purchased from amazon.com; does not include purchases from other sellers on the amazon.com website.
Savings of up to 50% on some of these Samsung TV’s. A great time to get yourself a larger screen to watch the 49’ers in their first Superbowl in 18 years!