Marc Maron Is Great on the Late Show: We Turned Our Brains Over to Technology

32 seconds ago
re: #50 Unshaken Defiance I mostly live by the 80-20 rule: 80% of the time, things can be divided into 80 and 20. The other 20% of the time, the normal rules don't apply. We are currently in those times. ...

Marc Maron is killing it here, but what makes it interesting beyond that is the weirdly reserved reaction of the audience. This is some great smart funny shit, but they just sit there for some of the best parts, and I do not understand why.

Another Excellent John Oliver Show: A Deep Dive Into China and Xi Jinping’s Cult of Personality

Some language NSFW
1 day ago
You know that video was taken and actively released by the government, right? Unlike the Obama-era pic, there's a *very* good chance what we're seeing there is an #AmeicanTheresianstadt and that the real conditions are *worse*. — (((Chrysi Cat))) ...

Video: The Con Man in Chief Meets the Dumbest Man on Television

A meeting of the alleged minds
4 days, 5 hours ago
re: #71 I cannot. The Schlapps also walked out on Michelle Wolf's performance at the WHC dinner - and she tweeted how offended she was while they were in the limo on the way to the MSNBC after-party.

Seth Meyers on Today’s Bad Craziness: GOP’s Trump “Cult”; Trump Foundation Lawsuit; Comey Report

432Khal Wimpo (the extinguisher of tiki torches)
4 days, 6 hours ago
Wow, what a tough sentence for Paul Manafort, who has represented Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other top political people and campaigns. Didn’t know Manafort was the head of the Mob. What about Comey and Crooked Hillary and ...

Colbert: The Mueller Probe Is About to ‘Hit the Fan’

5 days, 1 hour ago
Dear Neighbours,We have kidnapped your bird. He'll be safely returned to you on impeachment day. We believe this is in everyone's best interest. With love, Canada#ImpeachTrump #Mueller — Meanwhile in Canada (@MeanwhileinCana) June 14, 2018