Did Somebody Say ‘Registration?’
Here’s a midday open thread, with open registration for a limited time. The ‘Register’ link is at the top of the left sidebar.
Read all the rules before you register, and commit them to memory. The short version:
- Don’t register with a proxy.
- Don’t register with a throwaway email address.
- Don’t register more than one account at a time.
- Don’t be a jerk.
- Don’t be a troll.
- Don’t be a sock puppet. Stinky Beaumont hates sock puppets. He will find you.
- If you’re registering just to post a dramatic “goodbye cruel world” comment full of insults and drool, don’t waste your time. Nobody’s going to read it. It will be immediately deleted and your account will be blocked.
- Do play nice.
And then everything will be groovy.
UPDATE at 10/18/09 4:25:07 pm:
Now closed, but I may reopen in a few minutes.
UPDATE at 10/18/09 5:34:08 pm:
Registration has reopened, again for a limited time.
UPDATE at 10/18/09 6:00:31 pm:
And that’s it for tonight, with nearly 60 registered newbies, some of whom, of course, were sock puppets. (They never stop trying.)