LGF Mobile Updates: Upload Photos Directly From Your Phone
I got some good work done on the mobile version today:
- The popup Image Library that lets you search, view, insert, and tweet your previously uploaded images is now fully mobile-friendly.
- You can now upload images directly from your smart phone, by tapping the "Upload Image" button. You can choose to take a photo and immediately upload it, or pick a photo from your phone's camera roll.
- There's now a button at the top of the screen that lets you switch to the full-size "Desktop Version," and a button to let you switch back as well.
- If you tap an author's name in the Featured or Recent Pages lists, it now pops up the list of their last 5 Pages; on mobile devices this popup dialog has a big red X to let you close it.
- The "live updating" features of LGF are now enabled on mobile phones, so you can see the count of new comments in a thread and other little things that update continuously for signed-in users.
- Lots and lots of little tweaks to make things look better.